Recolonization Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you just tell me my dick wasn't big enough for you before now?" Jason curiously asked, feeling a little insecure about his average size.

"You are big enough! Or - well, I guess that's a lie. I don't know," Venus stuttered as she struggled to say what she wanted to. "It's ok, you can be honest with me. I promise I won't be mad," Jason responded, giving Venus more confidence.

"Okay, if I'm being honest I do enjoy having sex with you. It's just I want more of you so I can feel even better. I know, it's so selfish for me to say that. That's why I was so scared to bring it up before and honestly, earlier I was so excited that I didn't even realize I made your changes until it was too late" Venus said, nervously fiddling with her hands.

"Well next time you ever want anything, you can have it. And don't feel bad about wanting stuff for yourself next time okay? You are more than just a servant and I hope you know that," Jason said. Venus nodded again and brought Jason in for a deep kiss. After a while, they slowly parted and looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Thank you, master, for everything," Venus sweetly said. "Of course, anything for you. Now, why don't you take your injection for your changes and we go have some fun in the pool? Sound good?" Jason asked as he held Venus' hips to his, as well as he could of course with her massive belly and tits in the way.

"Read my mind," Venus said as she gave Jason a peck on the lips.

After injecting herself with her new nanobot injection, they headed to the pool hand in hand.

End of Chapter 8