All Comments on 'Reconciliation or BTB?'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Nice twist at the end!

5

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Stupid people

Excuses. Keep it brief and tell the truth. K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid. You had a two star vote going until the last sentence and that gave it a bump to THREE***

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

CHOICE!

This one is in Mccovey Cove! 5 stars and a favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very clever

the 4th wall breaking had me chuckling the whole way through. it definitely isn't what i come to LW for but still a fun read.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
Well, even if he didn't have all the information, he made the right decision.

That's because she doesn't really love him at all.

It was premeditated, but it was a failed tryst, because the Lothario was a failure. If he had rocked her world her attitude would have been far different and she would still be fucking him.

That aside, her confession was as deceitful and contrived as the affair itself. She's not a wife, she's a manipulator.

It would have been good if the Lothario made good on his threat to spill the beans... that would have revealed the confession itself to be nothing but a pack of lies, and buried her deep in shit.

Too bad for her, that hubby could use the same resource to open his eyes that she used. A good laugh.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Play with fire, you get burned - pretty simple concept. Well executed.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
disappointed...... 2*

If Marty and Connie drove off into the sunset together, they must have had something going on or Marty's confession of love was fake.... that he fell into a relationship that quickly? No way, Deep hurt which should have been there, would have made inclusion of another women impossible at that time.... a very weak plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shitty story

Not worth a shit

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

This story has at least two very weak issue; 1 - The blackmail from lover boy! He didn't want marks as he was married too...and he tried that stupid blackmail? 2 - Her husband began a new relationship too fast...I know the intention was to use Literotica.com, but sorry to say it failed...This was a 2*, but I rated it 3* because of your other stories...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pretty sure he’ll have a similar problem with Connie down the line.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I don't like self-referencing Literotica, and I wasn't aware that LW had sub-sections.

Lying about who the guy was, was a mistake. What happens if Kyle comes back into the picture and Martin finds out she lied?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I'm NOT a fan of confessing one-time indiscretions that will NOT be repeated. It just takes the guilt (which is still there!) and dumps it on the innocent party.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
He's two for two.

I wouldn't say he found a better mate, but when the first went from begging to threatening he knew that #1 was a bust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good one!, Enjoyed it very much. Nothing like watching a marriage implode upon itself due to the wife making a stupid decision and getting shitty unfulfilling sex in the process. Loved how her BFF swooped in and nabbed the husband out from under her.

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
Excellent.

Nice story, and well-written and edited. The extensive lies describing her lover would've cost her if it went RAAC and was then discovered, so that path seemed ill-advised to me. Confessions only work if they're honest.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Skip

For a short story, it wasn't to bad, but...

You forgot to tell us that Martin had been fucking Connie all along and they just needed an excuse or a way to get Kim out of the way. Now you need to write the follow up where Kim hunts them down and extracts her revenge on them. Again it wouldn't be a Reconciliation story but a BTB (Burn the Bitch, Burn the Bastard).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice twist. 5 stars.. I know the only epilogue would be Kim putting a bullet into Connie and then telling Martin the truth.

gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny yet sad.

So he traded in a deceitful slut for a deceitful manipulator. Which would be the better marriage partner? I think neither. What happens when first wife informs Martin that it was his new love who suggested and encouraged her adultery?

But will it matter? There is no indication that the first wife had some great change in character, so it reads like Martin got what he married. You can claim all you want about love and trust being blind, but it you cannot see through the deceit, shallowness, selfishness, and arrogance of a cheater and a manipulator then you deserve what you get from your marriage partner. Claims of blind love and trust are just excuses for being too lazy or timid to do the difficult work of really getting to know people. Thus the large number of failed marriages.

Thanks for the effort.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very good. Your story makes another good case for:

1) pre-nuptial agreements that heavily penalize adultery

2) in cases like this, it would make sense to make both women (current wife/girlfriend and the future/new lover) take a lie detector test and drug test on the same day. This may be the only way to get some of the truth and determine who was responsible.

In this case - Should Marty walk out? Maybe. It might be a one time slip, but it was intentional and premeditated. The issue is she was setup by her "friend" Connie, and Connie was out to steal Marty. If Marty is going to leave Kim, the last person he should get together with is Connie; because Connie has proven she will lie, cheat, steal, and backstab to get what she wants - and if she wants someone other than Marty, He'll be left in the dust.

Ron-SanRon-Sanover 3 years ago
Saw it

I saw the twist ending coming, but enjoyed it anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Poor Marty... I guess? Kim is an unrepentant cheater. Connie is a conniving woman who manipulated two people for her gain. And yet Marty said cheating wouldn't solve anything but he is leaving with another woman. Lol

As for the leaving. Does he actually think his "walking away" will stop Kim from doing any of what she threatened. Yeah, you aren't legally required to live with your spouse. That doesn't mean the spouse won't be able to file for divorce and split all assets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sell the house!

Why give her the house? No kids, no child support. He is due half the value unless there is no equity.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Skippy47 rocking the LW's category.

She messed up big time. Then again, it was for the best. She was a cold, calculating woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trading up? Doubtful

Looks like he went from the frying pan to the fire.

Knoxhard

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Enjoyed that one

Nice little fun story Skippy thanks.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
It's official the person formally known

as Skippy47 has been taken over by an alien. Unfortunately the alien doesn't know how to write entertaining stories without patronising his onetime fan base.

Good luck in your new life Skippy.

swfb70swfb70over 3 years ago

where is this subforum called cheating wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Follow up required

She now needs to burn Connie somehow and figure out a future for herself and Martin - either separate or together. Connie is just as bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He needed a divorce.

What happens when she goes to Court and either claims abandonment or asks for him to be forced to pay half of the house expenses? What happens when she calls him and explains Connie's part of her adultery and convinces him that Connie did it just to break them up? I think Connie gets the old heave hoe. Of course she could contact his school and complain about his actions to the administration and probably get him fired. This ending was a mistake. Both unfinished and not well thought out.

2 stars

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That was good Skippy, I honestly didnt see that coming.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a stupid ho

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hate references to literotica in stories. I don’t know why but it ruins the story at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's not bad at all for stories.

But I will tell you as a BTB enthusiast...sometimes I like and even enjoy a reconciliation story. Cheating is usually a deal breaker. That's mostly true. It's RARE, but some people feel deep remorse and go above and beyond to grow. This wife made more good decisions than bad in confessing her sins to him. But the funny wasn't lost on me. I'm not THAT autistic. lol

This bitch and her bitch friend manipulated this poor sap. I hope he gets red pilled enough to figure all that out. He can do better than both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice try.

But it’s stupid, just stupid.

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Marty is a moron

So he is running away with the woman who basically set the wife up to cheat then set him up to dump her...boy,that is someone I would run off with (and for the dense among you,Connie told hubby about literotica,too). So basically they both get what they deserve,instead of possibly each other.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Mechanical

There has to be a better word to describe the writing, but I can't think of it at the moment.

I felt that it wasn't a story that flowed smoothly or had characters talking like real people. I liked the ideas in it, with the repentant wife being tricked by the 'friend' who stole the husband, it's just that the story could have worked through those ideas so much better.

Lue

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Eh. The concept has potential, but the dialogue? I’ve never heard anyone speak as though writing a report. The dialogue stripped all of the emotion. Kyle was the only one who seemed human, albeit incredibly arrogant and stupid. Martin didn’t seem too upset when she tried bullshitting him. Kim didn’t seem all that upset during their initial separation. Worst of all, Kim was stupid for not ratting-out Kyle to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't forget...

Kim was all for it and wanted to give Kyle a test drive. Just because she wasn't happy with his performance doesn't negate that she spread her adulterous legs.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Lue, a mechanical story should be easy to understand. Kim wasn't repentant, she was just disappointed in her lover's performance.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 3 years ago
Moral of the story:

Never, and I mean never, try to apply anything you read on Literotica to real life! Or wait a minute, maybe that's where Connie got the whole idea in the first place...

GA

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with most comments

The only thing she regretted was the performance, if that was great she wouldn't have even mentioned anything and probably went back for more.

Also her way of telling him started off nicely, but then it went to hell with all the lie's then manipulation, stupid concept but when you see the person you're suppose to love, slowly slipping away the mind works and the mouth follows, but in her case her plans flowed out and it got her in the end.

Also a word of advice, their will always be a hidden motive behind your so called friend that will ask you to commit adultery, never think that's the way out, talk to your wife/husband first before seeking 'advice' from outside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well,

Dumbass bitch, got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Takes good advantage of other Literotica story lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The writing felt very stiff, especially her reasons to reconcile. Her big issue, other than being stupid and spreading her legs, she could not bring herself to tell the truth. Claiming she didn't know Kyle or how to contact him. So much for having to tell Marty or the guilt would get to her.

Funny lining up all the excuses and seeing how much more desperate and manipulative they became.

If Marty knew Connie was responsible for setting it all up, then he's a fool to run off with her. My guess the subtle finger was an indication he didn't know her plan. Sadly I can see him coming a cropper.

I hope after all this, she told Kyle's wife.

The subsection in LW grated, but then it is only fiction. Not a favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't know why he wouldn't divorce her: it sounds like he left her in better financial shape than a judge would have, but we don't know what kind of equity they had in the house or what investments they had, if any.

His wife was unrepentant and a liar; the affair was planned and, of course, she knows him and continues to work with him. She's only disappointed in her lover's performance.

She never spoke of her love for her husband as the reason for admitting the tryst and she also, eventually, threatened him with destroying his name in the community by lying in court about 'mental abuse and neglect.' Clearly, love was NOT a prime consideration for remaining married.

He doesn't realize that Connie played a part in bringing this about because Kim never mentioned it, even when seeing her in the car. I find it kind of unbelievable she didn't scream something like, "You bitch! You're the one who talked me into this!" With what she did though, I can't see her as much improved over Kim as a wife.

Very unemotional and flat, several parts met this reader's incredulity. I wasn't invested enough in any character to really care what was happening, so the story didn't resonate. It's okay for entertainment though, so keep writing Skippy. Thanks.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

Generally, I like your stories but this one left me feeling 'meh'. I do appreciate the effort to give us free entertainment though.

FWIW, where you said, "... arrow in her quill." ... I think you meant 'quiver'.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Hilarious! What a great little story.

She sure did fuck herself over. Connie played her like a song, what a clueless self entitled little bitch she was.

But being not as clever as she thought she was, She proves herself to the greatest dumbass of all.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Red pill guy

The guy is right one time is to many, plus she lied about. How it happened so,kicking her to the crub and moving on is the best thing he could do,but he's wife should tell him that the woman he is with is the one that told her to do it. Dump her also.She will cheat next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If Martin was the only person she loved, why in hell did she do it? She remembered he wasn't a very good lover. Proof she knew what she was doing. Shame on her!

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

What are you talking about ? She just had to show him the stories where the husband lived happily ever after as her loving cuckold

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
I wonder

If she can say dumb bitch

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

Half a story

How does she reclaim him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@MusicGuy4Fun

There is no reconciliation. She played herself and in the end got played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! And cleverly written! Enjoyed the story and had a good laugh. The stupid bitch's lies didn't help and only in the end did she realize she had been expertly played! What a dumb idiot. Now of course, Marty will find that he has moved from the frying pan into the fire, since Connie is a conniving bitch, by all appearances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A well-written text, with a peculiar approach.

What can be taken from this narrative is the fact that: everyone who thinks they are too smart, insists on believing that everyone else is an idiot.

The RAAC was fantasticly discarded by the husband and BTB was in the right measure, without extremes but in a way that the cheating wife will not soon forget.

Connie played in order to bring out the bitch in her "friend" and then helped in "reconciling" her marriage.

When we look at it from the outside, we know that Connie has a dubious personality, which can cause problems for our "hero". But if the maxim: "In love and war, anything goes.", It may be that our hero is happy. Who will know?

English is not my language, by the way.

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What BTB? All he did was take half of the money and drive off into the sunset with her friend.

Minimum BTB is to let everyone know her behavior so she can be shamed and no one will trust her. Escalating from there is the option to take all of the money, harm her, find and harm him. Final opinion is s death for both her and the other man.

Glad that reading BTB stories helped him grow enough of a spine to not be hurt by her anymore, but I wish he would have punished her somehow.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Bullshit

Liars and cheaters. The worse of the worst.

no rating

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Cute. Telegraphed but cute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, if you do tell him and he divorces you, can I have first dibs at Marty?

Just remember ladies, those girl friends of yours that encourage you to expand your sexual horizons by suggesting you look for some strange on the side may be setting you up for a fall and have already set their sights on your loving and kind husband they you've become bored and complacent with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A nice ditty of a very stupid woman!

Totally idiotic. She actually allowed herself to be gotten in this way! "Trust friends!" my mother used to say, "But never in your marriage." after I read this I knew she was right as ALWAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well... I guess THAT just shook the woman’s movement to its core. What happened to “ hoes before bro’s?” Pretty obvious that Connie set her up, so she could walk away with the spoils. Remember what PT Barnum once said” You can’t cheat, an honest man” . Kim, you have been served!

5 stars

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

References to Literotica kill a story quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If ure in a happy marriage an u have a “friend” trying to get u to cheat then they are not a true friend ure true friends want u to be happy

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Just remember gentlemen, those men friends of yours that encourage you to expand your sexual horizons by suggesting you look for some strange on the side (as men are factually more likely to do by a huge percentage) may be setting you up for a fall and have already set their sights on your loving and kind wife that you've become bored and complacent with.

Witless men trying to sound intelligent really make me giggle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Iameasel, statistically men do cheat more but the percentages are not as lip sided as you seem to imply. 13% of woman admitted to cheating vs 20% of men. The study also went on to say the woman’s numbers may actually be higher since men are more likely to admit to cheating than woman due to societies double standards.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

Actually, that was really sneaky fun. 5*

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

This is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever read. Fucking garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. A couple comments I need to make. Do women who get caught cheating ( and want to stay in the marriage) all use the” I’m going to leave you penniless, and living in a box” threat? And threatening to claim physical abuse? How on earth, can someone expect that would make your partner forgive you, and give you another chance?

The post nup was a good idea, but lying about who the guy was ( unknown, vrs working with him every day) was sure to eventually come out. It never ceases to amaze me, how women overestimate their hold on men. If your man you married is hard working, a good provider, who treats you right , and is decent looking, he won’t be without a replacement very long. Regardless of the crap you might hear, today’s woman wants to get married, and have her happily ever after, just like their grandmothers did. But the opportunities to do that, are greatly diminished, and shrinking every day.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Loved it!👍

nightdragon1nightdragon1almost 2 years ago

2018 Indiana State University study shows it is a dead heat at 20 precent. 20 precent of men cheat and 20 precent of women cheat. The good guys (and gals) still lead with 80 precent being faithful partners.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. Maybe good. Erring on the side of caution, I rounded up to a 4. It really was not quite a 3.49.

Just WAY to short 'n simple. Welcome.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Damn, you are such a worthless writer.

You don’t do dialogue well, your characters are cardboard cut outs, your plots are aimless, regurgitated meandering.

Skippy is a perfect handle for you. You skip the hard parts of writing (thinking about people and how they might act, planning their interactions, finding just the right words to convey a thought or feeling) and dive right into a boring mélange of stupid dialogue and stupider women.

I also find it remarkable that there are at least 46 other Skippy‘s. Strange.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Lmfao… funny story. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

Ruttweiler needs a chill pill… or something… his corn flacks must be soggy.

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

Not your best work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very funny ln a tongue in cheek way, though not all readers appreciate that, it seems. Maybe when Ruttweiler has been fed he'll mellow out a bit and see the funny side. Maybe.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

I feel like this story is a hit or miss. It's a miss for me. She read reconciliation stories and the things she came up with only revealed that you probably didn't read one of those reconciliation stories because she chose the worst tactics I have ever read in those reconciliation stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very funny story. I enjoyed it. I think the biggest lesson here is, women depend on what they hear from others too much. Remember, everyone has an agenda- Even your best friend! 5 stars.

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago

Hated it

Would have been better as a reconciliation. Truth is in many of these stories the next wife is more manipulative than the one who cheated.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

@sunny - of course you hated it, the man didn't get to be shackled to immoral cheater who "loves" him so much she wants to accuse him of abuse falsely. And no, he's not marrying Connie, so if she's manipulative he'll deal with that, not being shackled to her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think he should be committed. He left one cheater for potentially another. Didn't Connie have full knowledge and was egging her on? Kim, there is a saying about digging holes and knowing when to stop.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To those who didn’t get the story- Everything was a setup by Connie, including her cheating with pencil dick. It was all designed, to open up the door, so Connie could steal her man. The only part I didn’t understand was “no divorce”. Leaving her with the ability to divorce him in the future, and take him to the cleaners. But a very interesting, entertaining story. As Ray Kroc used to say” you sow, what you reap” 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story very enjoyable. Wife made three mistakes. 1 listening to Connie 2 deliberately deciding to have an affair 3 lying to her husband to make it appear to be a drinking fling. She lost as soon as she decided her lying cheating friend was giving her good advice and acted on it. Her marriage was in trouble because she thought she should try out a new man. Really nice twist to this story. I hope Martin discovers how manipulative Connie is before its too late. Unless there is another untold twist here. Connie and Martin were already having an affair and Kim was set up by both of them..... Now that would be a good sequel if Kim finds out BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A commenter said he shouldn't have left her, theorizing the next loose female might be worse than the first. Staying makes no sense, though - it's simple - "You Can't Fix Stupid"...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nothing but lies from her. A twisted mind and an evil heart. Because of the corrupt legal system, the husband has no other option than to leave.

servant111servant1114 months ago

Cold cruel and deliberate… loved it!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Husband was a complete asshole

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Husband is a cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is there a reconciliation version? This one sucked really bad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, he cited Literotica like it was a reputable source 😂

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos21 days ago

Was Connie playing the long game?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Utter trash. Made no sense whatsoever which you would think someone who reads these would be used to that but this goes beyond even those other nonsensical stories. You now owe me 11minutes of my life I wasted on this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous