Reconciliation or BTB?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delaying my departure anymore tonight will only hurt you and me even more. Good-bye Kim. I really loved you and I really wish the best for you." Martin got up and went out the door.

Kim went to the door to see a familiar car hooked on to the back bumper of Martin's car. The sight of the passenger in Martin's car confirmed her assumption she had made as soon as he started talking about finding revenge stories. There was Connie kissing Martin as he got behind the steering wheel of his car.

Kim walked halfway down the driveway but refused to say anything to Connie. Her stare probably conveyed the message she wanted to send. Connie smiled and promised to take good care of Martin.

As the cars pulled away, Connie reached her right arm out the passenger side window and put it down outside the door so that Martin could not see. Connie extended the middle finger of her right hand while s grinning widely.

Kim had to agree with her in one regard. "I fucked myself over. Royally. Maybe I ought to send my story to Literotica to warn other stupid women."


12