All Comments on 'Red Notice Ch. 19'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Tough Love

Another entertaining chapter that had drama and tough love. Everyone learned a little something and the story continues to get better and better, I tough day for all as they learn what they are capable of, well written. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor girls. Will Cherry ever forgive? Is Kelly going to be crying over Cherry's lap soon?

Good chapter, hope to see number 20 soon!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

I cannot wait to see the fallout... Perhaps Cherry's revenge, back at the dorms. Preferably with some release XD

Thank you for this, I'm excited for the continuation.

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 1 year ago

Yesterday I read all 19 chapters of "Red Notice" and I thought I'd leave a quick note. Sometimes you say you like getting them, but not so much recently. Plus, you never seem to respond. Oh well. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it, mostly for your characters. It takes a lot of imagination to come up with kinky characters who aren't just tropes or cardboard cutouts, and you've done a fantastic job making me care about them. Well done!

P.S. I hope we get to see more of Lily. ;)

K.A. RydeK.A. Rydeover 1 year agoAuthor

@Charmadillo yeah I definitely haven't been the best at responding to comments but I'm gonna be trying to be a bit better at it going forward as I really do appreciate it!

And thanks so much for your kind words, it's especially nice to know people think I've made interesting characters - that's not historically been an area I've thought of myself as very good at so I'm glad you think so! <3

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 1 year ago

I just wanted to let you know that I tend to check back on my comments and that I read your response and appreciate it! I suppose it's necessary, but I do wish these comment sections could be just a little bit more interactive. There's not a whole lot of a sense of community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thi chapter really delivered, great job. Now the speculating begins, our creative juices start up as we wonder what happens next with Kelly and Cherry, I thought she would Sercombe to Cherry's dominance but now I am not sure. Something has to happen to that perverter masochism Ellsworth. I thought the way she spanked the Jo's last 5 spanks was great and was surprised that Ellsworth didn't make her do that with Cherry. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Pappasleaze!

SirtofawnSirtofawnover 1 year ago

Good story, I'm enjoying it more than I expected. Very good character insight and development. Thank you.

LaminarFlowLaminarFlowabout 1 year ago

umm. stretch marks. chubby thighs....

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 1 year ago

Great story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let's go. More... Pleaseeeee...

This is a great story, but it should me more consistent- you should add new cahpters more often, people loose interest if that's not the case. And that would be unfortunate for this amaizing story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great story with lot's of potential for many more chapters. Loved the way it has been developed and the relationships that Kelly has developed in such a short time. It would appear that Kelly has some Lesbian desires towards Cherry and her other spank mate and a couple of students. So for all your fans, please continue with more future chapters. You haven't written since January I believe however, please don't let us down. There is something that was apparently developing between Cherry and Kelly and needs more development. Thank overall it's a 5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is amaizing story. But please add new chapter more often or poeple will eventually loose their interest. And that would be a shane for a story like this.

ToranAllairesToranAllaires9 months ago

I didn't comment or rate the previous chapters (I would rather rate the whole experience than just the individual parts and, if the author is still writing, don't want to inadvertently influence the direction of the story). This is a really good story! Well written, believable characters, nice plot with a strong, if not abrupt, ending. I haven't seen the rest of your works yet but if there is more to this story, fantastic! If not, you could definitely go there - you have created an engaging world, populated with strong characters just begging for more. Spanking isn't one of my big buttons in literature, although fun in real life, but this story walked a good line of not reading like the author's sole intention is to work they're own fantasy but reading like the primary focus of the story in a believable way. The pace was great, you went places I didn't see coming, mostly, and delivered a nice build-up to the ending. Great character development of the main character and the supporting characters played necessary roles to see that development. All in all, well done! Loved it! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Figures that a writer on literotica releases the most climatic chapter of the series yet and then fucks off for 6 months. Sadly a incredibly common thing on this site.

reddbunnzreddbunnz7 months ago

Please continue this great story.

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

So any updates coming to this great story or your other entertaining stories. Cheers

Nightwish1977Nightwish197710 days ago

This was great, hopefully it gets an update

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous