Red Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see. Maybe I can get her alone for five minutes and ask her."

Clare took her plate and left for her apartment. Without the fourth wheel, Hope and Helen rushed through dinner and practically dragged me upstairs to our room. By the time we reached our room, Hope was devoid of clothes and Helen had done her best to get most of mine off. Once in our room, Hope pushed me down onto the bed and mounted me immediately. There was no 'thank you for a lovely dinner' or 'would you like to' or foreplay. Though both Helen and Hope could see that there really was no need for foreplay, as I was fully erect and ready to go.

Helen had been right, Hope was slick with desire, and I entered her easily as she lowered herself down onto me, savoring every inch of my cock.

"I have been in torment all day waiting for this and god does it feels good," sighed Hope as she finally hit bottom, my hard member fully buried inside her.

"You have been in torment all day? I am the one that was not allowed to cum all day, not even touch myself. I have the welts on my ass to prove the torment you have put me through, and you say you have been in torment all day?"

"Don't worry my beautiful pet, you will get your turn., but right now I am riding this wonderous cock belonging to our husband. So, you can either sit there and pout, or you can kiss your mistress and play with her tits and clit. I can assure you though, that if you choose to pout, I can get the riding crop again and you can earn some more stripes on your beautiful firm ass. The choice is yours slut."

Helen opted for the latter and kissed Hope. As Hope slowly rode me up and down, fully enjoying the sensations of my hard member going in and out of her wet gash, Helen lovingly kissed her and toyed with Hope's clit. I thought about playing with Helen's pussy, but something inside of me told me that Hope wanted to stave off Helen's orgasm as long as possible, so I avoided doing anything more than just watching as my two beautiful wives made out.

While Hope had intentions of tormenting Helen as long as she could, having asked Helen to play with her tits and clit helped to make Hope orgasm quickly. As Hope's orgasm began to bubble to the surface, she broke her kiss with Helen and leaned down to me and locked her mouth onto mine. Helen took the opportunity to move a hand to Hope's ass and coated her fingers in the seepage from Hope's pussy and slowly inserted first one finger and then a second into Hope's puckered back door.

"Oooo.....you cheating little cunt.......but who cares at this point......it feels so good.....fuck my ass with your fingers.....make me cum wife." Hope increased her movements up and down on my manhood, while Helen now fucked her ass rapidly with her two fingers. I could tell that Hope was now on the brink of cumming as she moaned into my mouth. Helen continued to flick and finger Hope's swollen clit while ramming her two fingers in and out of her ass as Hope bounced up and down on my cock. Faster and faster went both women, culminating in Hope's explosive orgasm. She screamed into my mouth as shock waves flooded over her body, her pussy contracting and releasing around my manhood, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. Hope collapsed on my chest breathing heavily.

"I love the two of you," Hope panted out. "Give me a minute Helen and his cock is all yours."

Even having just professed her love for me, I could see that at this moment I was really only there to supply my cock.

"That was sweet of you to leave me the creamy filling Hope."

"You're welcome my love. I know how that is favorite part."

"You two do know that I am here, right?"

"Just lay there, sweetie. How do you want to do this Helen?"

"Do my two fingers give you a hint?"

"Well then, why don't you remove yourself from my bum and grab some lube." After Helen removed her fingers from Hope's tight hole, Hope hopped off me and softly took me in her mouth while Helen retrieved a tube of lubricant. Helen applied some lube to her pucker and then handed the tube to Hope who put a couple of squirts on my cock and spread it over the head and shaft.

"Mmmm.......that feels nice."

"I bet it will feel even nicer once it is stuffed up Helen's lovely ass."

"God, I want that in my ass, and now."

"Just climb aboard and ease yourself down on it."

"I might just cum mounting it."

"Guys......I am right here......you know that I am connected to the object of your desires."

"Yes love, we are happy that it is your cock. Yours is the only cock we desire."

"That's right Michael, we would not want it to be anyone else," said Helen as she mounted me reverse cowgirl while Hope held my rod upright and guided it towards Helen's dark hole. "You are our husband, you are our number one dick."

"Hey, what did I do?"

"Nothing, we just wanted to fuck with you; literally and figuratively," said Hope laughing.

Helen eased herself down onto the head of my cock and let out happy 'mmmm.' Once my tip was in past the crown, Hope let go of my shaft and moved her hand to one of Helen's breasts and slowly caressed it.

"Oh my god, you guys feel so good," cooed Helen as she slowly rode me up and down and Hope toyed with her hard nipple. "But let's not be delicate about this, I want to cum. I need to cum. So, let's ramp this up a notch, and get me off."

Hope moved around to between our legs and lowered her face to Helen's soaked and exposed pussy.

"Such a lovely bare cunny all pushed open and dripping wet," cooed Hope. "Maybe if I just stick my tongue out a bit....."

Hope dragged her tongue up through Helen's gash to her clit, eliciting a shudder and a squeal from Helen.

"FUCK......yes.....oh god.....fuck......"

"I guess our Helen liked that,' said Hope wickedly. "Maybe, I should do that again." Hope started at the base of my cock, which felt good, and up through the dripping cunt in front of her, pausing at her opening and fucking in and out with her tongue.

"God, now you are just teasing me."

"Of course I am, but you have been good today, so I will stop tormenting you. Start moving up and down of our husband's cock and I will do my part."

Helen started to move up and down on my hard member invading her ass and began to moan. Hope did her part and leaned back in and moved her tongue with the motion of Helen's pussy. With each downward movement Helen made, Hope's tongue would make contact with her swollen and over-ripe clit, sending shock waves through my beautiful redhead. As the two of them got into a consistent tempo, I started to thrust into Helen's dark hole with each downward stroke. This, added to Hope's tongue, had Helen panting and moaning.

"Fucking god.....fuck.....yes......." I could feel Helen clenching her ass to get every last ounce of sensation of her ass fucking. "So hard.....fuck.....fuck my ass.....my clit.....lick....fuck.....god......"

Helen stopped moving and Hope went to work solely on her clit, while I made hard up and down movements of my hips. My cock was moving quickly in and out of her. I felt Helen shake.

"Oh god yes.....fuck.....yes....clit....fire.....fuck....cumming.....yes......"

As Helen was feeling her orgasm wash over her and shouting her release, I could feel my cum beginning to surge from my balls. Hope could see that I was about to cum, as my cock throbbed inside Helen's ass. With Helen's orgasm already taking her over, Hope pulled my primed manhood from its tight enclosure and pumped my shaft, while cupping and toying with my balls. In a vey un-like Hope action she took my cock directly from Helen's ass into her mouth as she pumped away.

With a sweating, glistening and orgasming Helen laying face up on my chest, Hope crouched between our legs and took my load into her mouth. Once her mouth was full, she released my spasming head and pumped the remainder of my cum onto Helen's dripping gash.

Hope moved quickly up to Helen, kissing her, with my cum still filling her mouth. I could hear Helen moaning, as my wives and the loves of my life shared my seed. As Helen was still on top of me, I was able to reach around with one hand and reach her quim. Her clit was very sensitive, so when my finger glanced over it a fresh set of shock waves pulse through her.

With Hope still kissing her, the remnants of my cum still in their mouths, Helen moaned and grunted through the second orgasm. Her body shaking and trembling on top of me. Though her pussy was still covered in some of my cum, I continued rub her hard nub until she could take no more. I moved my hand up to the joined mouths, and they licked the remainder of cum clean.

"See my little cum queen, wasn't that worth the torment of the day?' Said Hope smiling down on her. "All in one day, you got tied up and tormented, you had your sweet little tush cropped numerous times, you had a lovely ass fucking, and you got to share our husband's cum. What more could you ask for?"

"Pictures?"

"You would have liked me to take pictures? Well OK, that probably would have been a good idea. So, next time I will take pictures of your torture. Not only are you a little cum slut, but you are picture slut too. I guess that is why Michael and I fell in love with you."

Over the next few weeks, we got a check from the publisher for the "Dream" shoot with a message that they liked the new girl and her "squirting talent", as they called it, and could we send more.

"See, I told you they would like the 'wet' pics we included, aren't you glad we sent the ones from the "Warriors" shoot as well?"

"Yes Helen, you were right. People get on off on the strange stuff," replied Hope. "And before you say it, it is why they sent us a bigger than usual check. Our little sex kitten was right."

We also ended up getting a bigger check for "Warriors."

Things were going well with the studio, and the gallery. Business was going well for the studio part, almost too well, as a good bit of our free time was doing boudoir shoots. Even Helen was doing some of the sessions herself. The gallery space that we signed a lease on was quite nice as it was the top floor of the building and even gave us roof access. Like the studio, it had a small kitchen on one wall and a full bathroom, and now gave us the ability to host gallery events on the roof. It really looked like the idea of the gallery was going to be quite the success.

Hope had settled into her job, and was looking forward to the man she was replacing leaving, so she could start putting her personal stamp on the department. She missed being the 'photographer,' so made sure that we shot a few more porn shoots involving Clare, Helen and myself.

Clare was working out well in front of the camera, though she definitely preferred fucking around with Helen more than me, but she was good at sucking cock and reacted well to being fucked. We did a scene that we called 'The Babysitter' where Clare not only did her first anal fuck, but also had Helen fucking her with a strap-on getting double penetrated. She squirted a lot on that one.

Things with Olivia really had not progressed to more than just her hanging around Clare a little more when the rest of the stable lads were around, but they still had not gone on a date. George, Olivia's father, had asked Clare if she would travel with them to the Olympic trials at the end of the month, as Olivia had asked for her personally. So that was a good sign.

With graduation a week away, I flew up to New York to make my donation to the baby cause. As the company jet was being used somewhere else, it was my turn to fly commercial. Not bad, as my parents got me upgraded to business class. There was no first class from our little local airport. But I survived. It really was not bad.

The clinic my mother had Hope and Helen using was virtually all women, which made it a little embarrassing when talking about jerking off into a sterile plastic beaker. After signing in and waiting a few minutes a nurse, Jessie, led me to a small living room area with a couch, chair, TV and DVD player, and a stack of porno magazines.

"So, I think you know what we need you do," started the nice young woman. "There are videos you can watch, and magazines, hopefully they will get you in a mood that you can ejaculate. Once you are done, you can just push this button and I will come get your sample, and then you will talk with Dr. Andrews, and she will go over anything else you need to know. If you have no questions, then I will let you get down to business Mr. Mitchell."

Then I was alone. All I needed to do now was jack off. I looked through the DVDs. There was some classic porn titles, and a bunch of video compilations of cum shots. Next I looked through the magazines, and was somewhat surprised to find not only the "Milkman Cummeth" and "The Dream," but also "Passion Warriors," which we had not even seen yet, nor gotten a check for. I put a DVD in the player and turned on the TV and hit play. I picked up "Passion Warriors" and started flipping through it. It looked really nice. The whole scene worked as far as I was concerned. The girls were going to be happy. It would be nice if it sold well. Not that we made any more money if it did, just nice to know our efforts were appreciated.

I sat back and watched the porn movie, and after not too long I was pumping a large load of cum into the beaker, well over the 'fill to here' line. I pushed the buzzer and the nurse returned shortly, surprised by the amount of cum.

"So, the magazines and the videos helped, did they? A lot of the men seem to really like the mags. I usually just pick out the ones that look fun."

"You pick the magazines?"

"Yeah, the other girls are too embarrassed to go into the places that sell them."

"But you are OK with it?"

"Yeah, they are.....hot......and sometimes it gets boring here....you know....when things aren't happening....."

"Which one do you like the most? Of the current offering, that is," I said teasingly. If she enjoyed them, it would be hard for her to not realize that I was in them, considering our mags were the ones on top of the pile.

"OK.....so I didn't know that was you at first.....they are really good.....as soon I recognized you, and then remembered Helen....I put yours on top......I just thought you might appreciate...."

"It is fine......I used an old video....classic."

"So......what's it like?........I mean two wives.....and making porn."

"Well, we do have real lives....but two wives....is great...they are the most important people in my world......and now we are working on adding two more people to our world.....but the photoshoots are fun. Helen is the really creative one, Hope does most of the photography, and I well.....add as much of that stuff as I can," I said pointing to the beaker.

"How does one get into something......"

"You need to talk to Hope. Last time I said anything...well it.....just talk to Hope....We will all be up here again in a week." She was attractive, but what was it about me that attracted these people? "Talk to Hope. You mentioned that Dr. Andrews was next?"

"Yes sorry, and I need to get this to the lab," she said and pointing to the beaker. "Do a sperm count and all that. But I am guessing that anyone who can pump out this much, probably has a pretty good count. Yeah, I know....it has nothing to do with, but I bet you won't have a problem. Dr. Andrews is the second door on the left. Just knock."

I knocked on the assigned door and a pleasant voice told me to come in. Dr. Andrews was standing as I entered and walked up to me and shook my hand.

"Kelly Andrews, and you must be Michael. Nice to finally get to meet you. So are you ready?"

"Ready for?"

"Oh sorry, for being a father twice over?"

"Yeah, I guess. I'm still waiting for it all to sink in."

"Well, have a seat and we can chat a bit, while we wait for your numbers to come in."

A very nice looking woman of about the same age as my mother with short black hair and nice delicate curves, was attentive and pleasant and very easy to talk with. She asked about Hope and Helen, without referencing our marital situation. She talked about how raising two infants at the same time was more difficult that one, even though there would be three us doing the work, but she thought from her interviews with both Helen and Hope that they were up to the task. She asked if we were prepared for the possibility of one or both procedures to not take the first time.

"Things are looking good on their parts. Their cycles are virtually linked up, and it looks like they are right on track, however nothing is ever certain in this. We just hope for the best once the fertilized eggs are in place. We do have a very healthy percent of first-time successes here, but I just want you to be prepared for what might happen." And that was really the only negative part of our conversation.

The cute nurse returned and smiled at me with one of those "pick me" smiles, in the doctor's ear, and handed a thin folder to Dr. Andrews, who gave a little laugh and looked in the folder and smiled.

"Well, things look great on your end. You have a very high count of little swimmers. Now for next week to go to plan and see what happens."

"Fingers crossed."

"So, that is all I have for you now, on that. Of course you won't remember, I met you the first time when you were just.....not even a year old. Your mother, Eve, and I became friends in med school and have remained friends ever since. Actually, your mother was my maid of honor at my wedding and I hers. It was her pregnancy that helped set me on my career choice. I am so glad that your mother chose me to help the three of you with yours."

"Wow. She had left out those details, but my mother is a very good judge of people, so I have every confidence in you."

"Thank you, Michael. Your mother is wonderful woman. Your father is not half bad either. I understand from your mother that you, Hope, and Helen will be at their party next week?" I really did not know what to say. I must have been looking at her with a strange expression. "I guess you must be surprised. I probably would be too. Not everyday....."

"Yeah, definitely not everyday......and your husband?" I asked seeing the ring on her finger.

"No, unfortunately he is away right now. He spends a lot of time overseas. He is a writer for the New York Times. Covers the Middle East, I think he is in Israel right now. But our daughter will be there with me. You met her before: the nurse who helped you with your sample, Jessie."

"So, do you go to their parties often?"

"Generally, when they have them. They are fun.Oour daughter has only just started going. Does that make you uncomfortable?"

"No, just a surprised. I guess you might have been surprised to find out that Hope, Helen, and I consider ourselves married to each other. Probably, you also don't have husbands and wives who come to you and want to have babies from two mothers born at the same time. The fact that we are going to this party, also means we have even more in common, and I am quite sure that you are at least somewhat familiar with the magazines in your little rooms. So, if you aren't judging us, we are sure not going judge you, and like I said, we are going to the same party."

"OK, as long as you are comfortable."

"Good. So we will see you at my parents."

"Your parents then."

We shook hands and I headed out of her office. Jessie smiled and waved at me as I left the clinic. I wanted to call Helen and Hope and recount the day to them, but I knew they were doing an all-girl shoot with me gone, so I decided just to tell them all about it when I got home. I grabbed a cab and asked the cabbie to take me to an adult bookstore. I picked up a copy of "Passion Warriors" as we had not yet received a copy from the publisher and looked around the store.