Red Pt. 06

Story Info
The ongoing story of Michael, Hope, and Helen...
30.8k words
4.58
3k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(please read the previous five chapters if you haven't already done so)

Cravings and Beyond

We awoke early in the morning and dressed. There was one hitch though.

'Hey guys, I really did not think about what I wore last night, and I can't really show up to work looking like... "

"A slut? Sure, you can borrow something to get you to work and we'll take that lovely outfit you wore last night with us and give it back to you in a couple of weeks when you come down to us," said Helen cheerily. "Oh, and when you come down, bring your cowboy costume with you. I have a cool idea for that."

"Which also means, Helen will go shopping too," I added.

"Have you ever known Helen to not go shopping before we do a photo shoot?" Said Hope rhetorically.

"And you both love what I pick up. They do love the results, and you love the results, or you would not have come to us. You'll love it."

"I know I will, and sure, I will bring 'Jessie James' with me."

We all met up with my parents and Kelly and had a quick breakfast before we headed off to the airport and Kelly and Jessie made their way to the clinic. The plane ride was quick, and we were home in a few hours. It had been a busy three weeks, and over the next few months life was going to change monumentally.

We took a cab from the airport to the house to find everything pretty much as we had left it. It looked like Clare had really only used the pool while we were gone before she left with the Finches. It was nice to be home, though Hope and I both had work in the morning. She was starting back as head of the publicity department, while I was reporting to the head of photography for the Athletic department.

Hope was excited to officially take over as the head of her department, and though school was still out for the Summer, she had a lot to do in preparation for the Fall semester. She was again missing doing the actual photographic work, and so made a point of taking on as many boudoir shoots that Helen could schedule. She was also eager to do our porn shoots and was really looking forward to Jessie coming down. Though Hope would have been happy with Jessie's visit even if the porn aspect wasn't there. We all loved Jessie, and she was game for almost anything sexually.

For my part, there was not much for me to do, with no students around for a few more weeks, though the Fall teams would be coming in for training camp. As low man on the totem pole, I was awarded the sports that the more senior photographers did not want to cover. So, I ended up with a number of the women's teams, which honestly, I was happy with. I had no problem covering the women. I even got the Women's Equestrian team, which meant that some days I would only have to walk across two fields to the Finch's stable.

Helen was the lucky one as she was going back to the studio and to starting up the gallery. For the most part it had become her kingdom, and she only had to worry about the work habits of the part time help: Hope and I. Helen also had the fun part of setting up the gallery and working on filling it with photographs and other artworks. Before we left for our trip, we had moved the crates holding the big canvasses of Helen's, along with the smaller canvasses. Helen had also a few large, mounted prints of some of her favorite pictures of Hope's from Kenya. She had reached out to the university's Art and Journalism Departments to get in contact with some of their best students. She made frequent trips to the hardware store for paint and such and did all the decorating of the space.

A few days after we got home, Hope and I decided that we would meet Helen at the studio-gallery, and we would all go to dinner. Not finding Helen in the studio, we took the elevator up a floor to the gallery where we did locate our wife painting a wall; naked and covered in black paint.

"Pet, why are you naked?" asked a surprised and shocked Hope. "Helen, you are a mess."

"Helen does a lot of her best work in the buff," I laughed.

"I realized, after I decided to paint today, that I had not brought any clothes to pain in. So, I figured as no-one was here, I could take off my clothes. Not like anyone was going to see me."

"You have paint all over you," I mentioned casually.

"Yeah, well... I wanted to get it done and as I was naked, I didn't have to be that careful."

"I just think it is because you love to be 'messy'," said Hope wryly. "But I have to say you look really cute."

"Cute sexy or cute puppy dog?"

"Cute sexy my love. So, stop painting for a few minutes, while I go get a camera from downstairs." Hope darted off towards the elevator.

"What do you want me to do in the meantime?"

"Dry pet. That's what I want you to do."

"So, the black wall looks good."

"Thanks. I'll paint the wall along the kitchen side black as well, but leave the raw brick on the other walls."

"Nice. And how much more of you are you going to paint?" I said laughing. "You do really look sexy. I get why Hope wants to shoot you. Not as erotic as what you shot with neon-UV paint, but playful sexy."

"Don't be surprised if our wife wants you to strip down once she has shot a few pictures of me. You know I'm right. Just be prepared to get messy yourself."

"No, you're the cute one."

"I'll bet you that within twenty minutes of Hope coming back, you have black paint on you and Hope is ramping us up to fuck." As she was talking, she moved over to her purse and grabbed some lipstick. "I was not really expecting anyone. You know she will want us to get down and dirty."

"I'll take that bet, but what are we betting?"

"If I win, I get a day of punishment from you and Hope, and if you win, I will take your nights for cooking for two weeks."

"Deal."

"What's a deal?" Came Hope's voice from the elevator. Not only was she carrying a camera but she also had a couple of umbrella lights and extension cords. Hope also had a finger looped through the straps of a pair of Helen's stilettos.

"Oh nothing. Just Michael and me joking around. Why do you have a pair of my heels with you?"

"Do you have paint on your feet or are they clean, or at least dry?"

"Dry."

"Good, put these on. Michael, help me set up some lights."

"Where do you want them?" I asked.

"On the edges of the drop cloth, at the corners."

"If I get paint on these shoes, you owe me a new pair."

"Oh, don't worry, they are old ones anyway, but OK. I'll even give you a day of punishment as well."

"Oooh... I get new shoes and a day of punishment," said Helen gleefully. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"Let's start with some simple, basic poses, and then we can move to some other stuff: paintbrushes, rollers, all that. Ham it up for me."

Helen grabbed a paintbrush and made some comical and pin-up style poses and with crazy facial expressions, and then moved onto some sexier poses, like bending over with her legs open and pretending to paint the wall and looking back at the camera while holding her pussy lips open with her free hand. She did some poses reclining on the plastic drop cloth with the paint tray and brushes. These moved on to more explicit shots, again holding her labia open, licking her own nipple, and really anything she could think of doing. Typical of Helen, she found an unused paintbrush and started playing with the handle like a dildo.

"Oh, my pet is going truly slutty on me. Well, if you are going to go that far, don't just pose with it. I want to see you really fucking yourself with it. I also know for a fact you love to suck on these things too, so let me see some of that great Helen oral action... swirl your tongue around it... just like you are blowing Michael... yeah, just like that... now take it deep... deep throat that baby... yeah... now some more tongue action... make that brush handle cum... think of Michael shooting globs of cum into your mouth... my wife, the implement slut."

I knew now that Helen was going to win the bet.

"Michael, you better take off that shirt of yours. It's good that you are in blue jeans, you might need a new pair after we are done. Go and pretend to paint the wall with the roller... once he starts painting Helen... you can come and do what you do so well... I guess we can start using paint too... it will make it more interesting... just try not to get it on places you want to lick or fuck."

"Told you so Michael. I win the bet."

"You told Michael what?"

"That he was going end up fucking me for the camera."

"What do you get for winning the bet?"

"A punishment day, and of course, I get him to fuck me right now."

"Well, I guess you need to get to work earning your reward. Go to work pet."

I started painting the already painted wall with the roller on the long pole as Hope began taking pictures again.

"Oh painter boy, I got some paint on me," said Helen in a sultry voice as she sauntered over to me holding a wet paintbrush, "could you see if I have paint in my privates?"

"I really should be painting this wall miss, and even though you are a gorgeous woman, I need to do the job I'm paid for."

"Well, would it be OK if I checked for paint on you painter boy?"

"Sure miss, just as long as I can paint this wall."

"Maybe after you paint the wall, you might want to paint me?" Said Helen as she seductively got down on her knees in front of me and began to open my jeans.

"I don't think you will find any paint there miss."

"Oh, you never know. So, I better check, paint can get anywhere," as she dabbed my chest with the wet brush. "See, anywhere."

Helen fished my hardening penis out of my open jeans and gave Hope a big grin for the camera.

"I think I should just make sure no nasty paint got on your lovely spray painter. This looks like a professional sprayer, and you have to make sure they are clean and in good working condition. You have to properly maintain your hardware." Helen took the head of my cock softly in her lips and swirled her expert tongue around me.

"Well, I do like to get it professionally cleaned."

"And I am just the professional to clean your equipment," she said in a semi-serious tone between licks. Helen moved her mouth down along my shaft, dancing her tongue over the taught sensitive skin. "Sometimes you need to pump up the pressure to make sure they are able to spray to their maximum performance. You want to make sure that you jet a hard spray," as she gently stroked up and down the length of my manhood. Hope moved around us snapping away and smirking at Helen's corny inuendo.

Helen was really going to town on me now, as she slathered my cock with her spit and gliding her fist up and down.

"OK Helen, lets get some good tongue on him... pay attention to the underside... right there at the crown... yeah... stick it... just like that... give it a kiss... and more tongue around the head... use your other hand on his balls... that's right... you are so good pet... yeah... I love that string of pre-cum... "

Helen was doing a great job of making sure that my sprayer was in good working order, almost too good. Once I figured Hope had gotten a good number of pics, I suggested a change of positions.

"Miss, since you have been good enough to make sure that my sprayer is in good order, may I suggest that I check out the sprayer receptacle? One needs to make sure that the sprayer fits properly."

"Thank you, painter boy, I do think it would be good to check out the receptacle, if you would be so kind."

I knelt down and gently pushed Helen back down onto her back and moved between her legs and took in the sweet scent of her sex. Her labia was swollen and puffed up; her engorged clit exposed, her pussy creaming with her juice. I leaned in close and struck out with my tongue and lapped at her dew, causing Helen to shudder.

"Mmmm painter boy, that feels lovely... your tongue on my clit is wonderful... yum... lick up my juice... "

I ran my tongue through the petals of her pussy, up and down from her starfish up to her clitty and back down. Hope moved around us doing her usual, though now she was just letting us get down to business without much comment. It was obvious that she was getting turned on herself, as she had opened her blouse, revealing her still tanned tits. I continued to eat out Helen, sucking up her delicious nectar as I licked and toyed with her engorged clit. I added a finger to the mix and slid it into her soaked gash, and started to finger fuck her.

"Oh god your finger feels so nice... just keep doing what your doing... mmmm... nibble my clitty... so good... I could marry you painter boy... oh yeah I did... suck my cunny husband and lover... so good... "

As I moved my mouth off her clit and to her dripping gash, I pulled my finger away and moved it to her tight pucker and began teasing her there.

"Oh what a tease you are... you really know what pushes my buttons... "

I slowly pushed my digit into her dark recess, eliciting a low moan followed by purring, as I continued to tongue her beautiful cunny. The more I lapped at her quim with my tongue, and sucked on her swollen clit, the more Helen responded. Her hips began to move with my probing tongue, and her pussy flowed with her desire. As she writhed on my tongue, her hand hit the paint tray, sending paint flying. Luckily Hope was far enough way that she and our expensive camera equipment were not hit, but both Helen and I had a good bit more fresh paint on us. Hope laughed.

"Well OK then, aren't you guys a mess, but still very sexy. So, let's cut to you going at it. Smear the paint around while you are at it, make a mess."

I moved up Helen's body, licking and kissing along the way, avoiding the patches of paint. I tongue fucked her navel a bit and nibbled my way up towards her tits. Helen was enjoying the treatment, as evidenced by her cooing and her oohing and awing. I settled on the one nipple without paint and gently dragged my tongue across the hard nub. Helen let out a contented moan. I licked her nipple again, and then took it between my lips, sucking gently and flicking the tip with my tongue.

"Mmmm... Michael... nice... "

I softly took her nipple in my teeth, biting the nub carefully. Helen cooed and Hope continued to shoot pictures. I noticed a puddle of paint next to Helen and put a hand in it and moved my hand to the breast already with paint on it making a paint handprint on her lovely firm orb. Hope came in and got a close up of the paint covered tit.

As I eased my cock into Helen's tight box, she let out a contented moan.

"You always feel so good inside me," before she raised her head to kiss me. Her tongue shot into my open mouth as I started to thrust into her, her juices flowing readily. Helen broke the kiss and grinned up at me. "I love you," she said taking me by surprise, and with a quick movement of her hip and leg, threw me over, putting herself on top of me, and rolling me into a patch of wet paint.

"I'm guessing Hope taught you that little trick?"

"Yeah, and now you have more paint on you. Hope did say for us to get messy, and I wanted to ride you." Helen started moving her hips up and down, gliding her tight wet box over my hard member. "And it makes it easier for you to play with my tits." She leaned down and kissed me again while rolling her hips, and then sat back up and continued riding me.

I reached up and covered both of her ample breasts as she bounced up and down. Helen was getting into her stride fucking me and using her muscles to grip my rampant rod. She threw her head back and pushed her tits forcefully into my hands. I began to time my upward thrusts into her pussy with each time she was on the down stroke. Her gash was dripping with her juices. I could feel my balls beginning to ache with that need to release, so I increased the tempo of my upward thrusts into Helen's gushing box.

"Yeah Michael... fuck me... ram that cock of yours up into me... so close... fuck... so good... you feel so good in my little cunny... hard... " screamed Helen as she sped up her cunt strokes on my member.

"Pinch her nipples, Michael. Send her over the edge, make her cum for me." I did as I was instructed, and pinched and twisted Helen's nipples as she rode me. "Michael once she cums, stop moving so she knows to get off you and then strokes you off. I want to see your cum fly and then she can take it in her mouth or on her face. It is up to her, but I want to get that initial spurt with her tongue nearby."

I think just the thought of what Hope wanted her to do along with the knowledge that she was going to get her cum reward, had Helen screaming out her release.

"Fuck... yes... god so... fucking good... yes... yes... cum... cumming... "

Even though she had just orgasmed, Helen was quick to dismount me and grab my aching cock and began stroking me. She had that gleeful look on her face as she pumped my rod, waiting for my cum to shoot out. Both she and Hope were soon rewarded as I shot a geyser of goo up past the open mouth of Helen. Hope was able to capture a shot of my eruption and then as it flew up hitting Helen on the nose. Helen quickly touched her outstretched tongue to the head of my manhood and took rope after rope of jizz, making sure to not only to catch it with her tongue, but also get some on her cheeks. Once she felt she had gotten enough on her face and in her mouth, she moved so the last few spurts hit her somewhat paint covered tits.

Helen finished the scene by scooping up a fingerful of cum from her tits and raised her finger to her teeth and smiled.

"That's a wrap kids. Nicely done, though I guess if we are going to dinner, you both might want to take a shower." A goo and paint covered Helen and I took the elevator to go down to the studio floor to shower while Hope volunteered to clean up the paint brushes. "And don't take too long. No second helpings Helen." Helen turned and gave Hope one of those pouty face looks that you get from a seven year old. "Don't give me that look. I'm hungry and horny now, so I get first crack at Michael next."

"Yes MOTHER."

"Don't call me mother. You're still seven years older than me, OLD lady," said a smiling Hope. Helen stuck out her tongue at Hope and took my hand. "If you're good, I'll let you get creamed again later."

"Well, if you put it that way... "

After dinner we arrived home to find Clare out by the pool. Since doing her initial shoots, she had become comfortable to either being topless in the pool or even completely naked. She gave us each a hug and a peck on the cheek and congratulated us. She filled us in on everything at the Olympic trials and though Olivia had not had the best rides in dressage, her other scores had been enough to get her on the team. They had also picked up another horse for Olivia, so Clare now had two horses to look after on her own.

"So, did things progress at all with you and Olivia," I asked hopefully for her.

"Yes, and no. Her mom was, like, all over her the whole time. We really never got a chance to be alone. But look, would it be Ok for Olivia to come to dinner tomorrow night?"

"Sure, that would be OK," responded Helen.

"Would you be cool and ask her parents? Invite her to swim and dinner? I still think her mom is not that open to the idea of Olivia and me, but their pool is being repaired, and inviting her for a swim... "

"Yeah, of course we can do that for you. We can make it look like we are asking," answered Hope.

"Cool, and are we doing a shoot anytime soon? I have missed them over the last few weeks, and toys are just not... "

"Sure, Helen has something planned for next week with someone we think you will love. She is pretty important to us, almost really family," said Hope.

Olivia answered the phone when Helen called, which made it easy as Helen was able to invite the future Olympian for a swim and dinner: all nice and innocent the Michaels-Mitchells inviting Olivia over.

123456...9