Red Red Wine

Story Info
Dinner and wine and a bisexual mmf threesome.
1.1k words
4.18
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were feeling the wine all three of us. My roommate Toby, my girlfriend Alicia, and myself. I had made dinner and was doing the dishes. Alicia was at the kitchen table rolling a joint, Toby sitting across from her, ogling her.

God your girl is looking hot tonight, he said, in his effeminate lilt. You do those dishes boy, I'm going to take her in the back and cuck you.

Alicia giggled coyly, finished the joint, licking the wrapper and sealing it.

I can't stop you, I said. But I'll be damned if I stay and do your dishes. I'll watch...

Toby is gay mostly. Except when he's drunk which is how I've heard him identify himself sober. Alicia has short blonde hair and small breasts and she is tall and slender but with a sturdy frame much like a boy's. She has wonderful hips though.

I finished the dishes and she lit the joint. We passed it around the table.

We all knew what was happening though nothing had been agreed on. We just all knew we wanted each other and it was palpable in the air.

I scooted close to Alicia. We kissed. When I pulled away, I saw Toby had scooted close. I nodded to them both and they kissed. I stood, grabbed the champagne bottle. They stood and Toby took her hand and led her out the kitchen and through the living room and back to his bedroom. I followed.

When I turned the corner of the room, they were kissing, beginning to undress. I watched as he unbuttoned his shirt and she began pulling her dress over her head. I put down the wine on his desk, came behind her and helped her with the dress, tossing it on the floor. I unclasped her bra and pulled her back to me leaving her in only black lace panties. I kissed her neck while Toby massaged her breasts.

I haven't sucked titties in a coon's age, Toby said.

And we giggled.

Not much there, Alicia said as he took one, then the other in his mouth.

More than a mouthful is a waste of time, he said

He kissed her again.

Girls taste weird, he said.

Alicia shrugged.

Kiss Alex then. She looked at me and said: I want you two to kiss, she said. It would be so hot.

I looked at Toby, pulled him to us so we were kissing over her shoulder.

Mmm, he said. Kiss me like that again, you'll never want pussy again.

Sorry sweetheart, he said to Alicia.

I pulled him to me and kissed him again.

Damn, she said. I'm so fucking wet. I reached around her, felt her pussy, rubbing her lips, massaging her clit under her panties.

Oh fuck, she cried. I guided her to the bed and she kneeled on it as I kissed her, undressed myself. Toby undressed next to us, and soon we were naked except for Alicia's panties. I fingered her pussy more, watching Toby's cock, his half mast six inches with his athletic body and black body hair. He grabbed the wine, drank from the bottle and passed it to me. I drank, then Alicia. I began kissing her neck and breasts and shoulders. Toby poured red wine out on her body and breasts.

Alicia screamed, giggled.

You're crazy, she said. Your sheets!

They kissed as I sucked the red wine from her chest and belly.

We lay her back in the bed, removed her panties together. Toby held the bottle of wine over her and looked at her. She nodded.

Uh-huh, she said.

He poured more wine over her belly and crotch. I leaned in began licking her slit in long, firm strokes, tasting the wine. I spread her labia and licked her entrance.Then Toby was next to me and he started taking turns with me.

She shivered.

Oh fuck! Two tongues are so better than one.

Tony and I licked and kissed at her, touching tongues at one point then breaking into a kiss.

Lick her clit, I told him.

We took turns and she started moaning. Soon I felt her build toward climax. I licked at her clit harder as he was kissed her hole, our cheeks pressed together. She shouted.

Oh fuck! Fuuuuuuck!!

Breathing heavy, we both came up on her either side. Kissing and petting her.

Oh god, that was intense.

Good? I said.

Uh-huh... It was almost a whimper.

What now? I said.

She shrugged, looking at me. At Toby....

You two should fuck.

I looked down, back at Toby. He was looking hungrily. She took us, each our heads in each of her hands and guided us together for a kiss.

She traded places with Toby and now I was making out with him. He stroked my cock tenderly, perfectly. He kissed his way down my body, paying attention to my hips and thighs. Stroking me, he took my balls in his mouth, licked them. Then let my cock slide into his mouth.

Oh shit, I said, closing my eyes.

Soon, he came up, kissed my mouth. He reached into the bedside table. He pulled out lube, began applying it to my cock. Alicia was next to me, and she helped him. He straddled me and reached behind applying lube to his anus. Alicia kissed me, holding my cock as Toby positioned the tip at his hole.

You are so sexy, baby, she whispered.

She guided the tip just past his sphincter, took her hand away.

Ohh, Toby cried.

He lowered himself more and I felt his tightness gripping me. He rose just a bit then lowered himself more. Once more and my length filled him. Alicia stroked his cock while I paused waiting for him to adjust, my balls pained by the pleasure of wanting release.

Soon he was moving up and down on me slowly. Alicia buried her face in my neck, whispering in my ear.

You are so hot together, she said. Makes me wish I had a cock.

Then he was moving up and down more liberally on me and I could just time some thrusts with him. Now, harder.

Now we were fucking.

He pushed Alicia's hand from his cock, jerked himself.

Moaning, he breathed: I'm going to cum...! Shoot up in me!

Cum, Alex, she whispered to me.

Cum for me, I told him. I felt my balls shift as I shot a load up in his butt. He shot up my belly and chest, hitting my face. I shot twice more in his ass and we were moaning together, cumming together.

As my orgasm passed, I heard Alicia cry out. She was fingering herself and masturbating to orgasm again.

Ohhhh! she cried.

She fell against me. I kissed her, she kissed my face and chin where she licked up the bit of cum there and kissed me. I felt myself softening in his butt. I began to feel my cum leaking out. He fell to my other side. We took turns kissing and before long we had fallen asleep.