Red Stripe and Tequila

Story Info
Friends become lovers.
1.5k words
4.19
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and Sue were essentially the perfect couple. Wildly in love with each other, couldn't get enough of each other really. But like any good power couple, they could stand alone and be individuals, but together they were unstoppable. Open minded to anything, they loved experiences together, their bond of love and trust unbreakable.

They had just returned home from the bar, their friends James and Andrea in tow, they're headed to the table to play the game of cards they've been talking about all night.

Max goes to the fridge and grabs a round of Red Stripes for everyone, Sue grabs the bottle of tequila and some shot glasses, and grabs the cards along the way.

They play a multitude of games, a few rounds a beers consumed, a half a bottle of tequila down the hatch, the conversations light, the laughs quick and loud.

Sue stands up says she's going to the bathroom, and you know women, Andrea stands and goes with her. James and Max can hear them giggling as they head up the stairs heading to the bathroom upstairs.

Max and James finish their beers and are sitting chatting. The girls have been gone a while, they stand and head upstairs to check on them.

They reach the top of the stairs and the bathroom door is open, light off, so Max leads the way to the bedroom. He comes to a stop at the doorway as he sees Sue and Andrea laying on the bed, clutching each other tight, passionately kissing. James steps next to Max and slightly in the bedroom and both watch with growing bulges in their jeans.

They finally broke their kiss, and noticed the guys watching them. Sue sits up and beckons them over, James making it there first, leaning over Sue and kissing her, leaning her back and laying with her, their tongues exploring their mouths.

Max was unphased, lust taking over, knowing they were in for a wild time. He walks to Andrea and leans in to kiss her, and they lay and get comfortable, passionate exploring kisses of their own, next to James and Sue.

A whirlwind of hands groping and exploring new bodies with lips locked together as the heat rises between the four of them.

During all this groping, Sue's shirt has been removed, her bra thrown to the side and James has one nipple in his fingers, the other in his mouth, sucking to her delight. She looks around and says "why am I the only one getting naked?!"

In a flurry, clothes began flying everywhere from the quartet. Sue is enjoying her nipples getting played with as she strokes James's cock, its rock hard in her hand as she works it tip to base. He's comparable to Max in size, but not quite as long or as thick, but a nice cock in her hands.

Max and Andrea are in the midst of exploring their naked bodies when her hand finally comes to rest on his hard cock. A "holy shit" escapes her lips as she strokes his cock.

Sue is able to manage a "I told you" as James is working her clit with his fingers, kissing down her stomach, anticipating tasting her.

Andrea groans in pleasure as Max's fingers enter her, and he stands, still playing with her, fingers hooked upwards rubbing her gspot as she grabs his cock and licks the lip, before sucking the tip in her mouth. Max groans in pleasure, as her mouth slides up and down him, feeling her tongue swirling on the tip. He looks down and admires his cock in her mouth, and looks slightly up to see Sue in complete pleasure as James works her clit with his tongue, licking and sucking it, as he pistons two fingers in and out of her. Her back arched, one hand in her breast, pulling at her nipple, the other clutching James's hair.

Max pulls his cock from Andreas mouth and moves around to the foot of the bed. Andrea rolls over and begins to suck on Sue's breast as Max leans down and sucks on the other. The scream of pleasure that erupts from Sue is one none of them will ever forget. Her orgasm trembles through her whole body, the feeling of a mouth sucking both nipples and a mouth sucking her pussy. It was too much to try to hold back, cumming the hardest she's ever cum.

Max stands and strokes his cock at the scene, slowly, no need to come. He watches on as Sue comes down from her orgasm, James readjusting his position, rolling and lying on his back to tend to his throbbing hard cock, Andrea sliding up and leaning over Sue giving her a passionate kiss.

Sue rolls on top of Andrea, deep in a kiss, and rolls off her, off the bed on her knees. She grabs Andrea by the hips and turns her, putting her pussy directly in front of her. She leans in and kisses and licks her pussy, gently to start, then dives in, licking and sucking her pussy. James and Max stroke their cocks at the hot scene before them. Two beautiful women, naked and aroused, one eating the others pussy.

Max, not able to take it anymore, walks around behind Sue, and gets on his knees. He gropes her ass, and grabs his cock, and guides it in her soaking pussy. Shes so wet, and so tight. He slides in and out of her, watching her head bounce back and fourth in Andreas pussy as she laps up all of leaking juice from Andreas pussy. James admires the scene, his hard cock pointed at the ceiling as he strokes it up and down.

Max knew of the attraction between Sue and James before this night. Time to let them have some fun. Max buries his cock deep in Sue, and leans forward to whisper in her ear.

"Go ride James, he's all by himself right now and I know you want to, let me take over". He gives her one more good thrust as she moans. He slaps her ass playfully and watches her slide over and take James cock in her mouth.

Max focuses in on Andrea. He slides between her legs and begins to kiss and lap at her juicy pussy.

Sue lubes up James cock, and wastes no time sliding up him, planting kisses on him until she reaches his lips, and their tongues dance together.

Max's eyes are glued to Sue's ass and spread open pussy, James cock sliding underneath it, rubbing her wetness all over him. He watches as she reaches back, and guides him in her. He sees the tip sink in, her folds wrapping around him, as she envelops his cock all the way down to his balls, She begins to bounce on him, and Max has never been more turned on. He devours Andreas pussy with a wonton fever neither one has ever felt.

Max is so engrossed watching Sue ride and buck and grind on James, eating Andreas pussy to account for just how much he enjoys watching her fuck, Andrea has cum 3 times and he hasn't even noticed.

Max can take no more. He stands up and stroking his cock, guides it into Andrea. Her moan of being filled by him causing Sue to turn her head. Max, one hand pressing on Andreas pelvis, thumb flicking her clit, as he grinds into her, reaches out with his left hand and grabs Sue's hair, pulling it just hard enough.

Her head comes back as she arches her back, James's hands on her breasts fondling while she rides him, and Max leans in for the kiss. This is not a kiss of love, its a deep passionate lust filled we're having so much fucking fun kiss.

And then they return to their respective partners to finish. Sue rides James, bouncing on his cock, his balls tightening to his body as her walls close on him. She sits up and lets his cock fall out of her onto her ass at the perfect moment as his cum shoots out and covers her from her midback to her ass. Max watches face forward on Andrea, but eyes to the side, watching James's cum cover Sue. He slams into her tight pussy, feeling her tighten around him as his own balls tighten to his body. He pulls back just enough to exit her, but slides his cock up the folds, rubbing her clit with his expanding cock head. They cum almost in unison, her cum splashing on his cock as he humps her folds with his shaft. He erupts, his cum shooting onto his and her stomach, the last few spurts landing just above her clit and dripping down her.

All four collapse in a heap together, all their legs and arms intertwined with each other as they catch their breath.

The sunrise in the window will awake them, their bodies comfortably woven together, and begin a new chapter in their lives.