Redwood Nine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann-Marie hesitated in going, glancing at Suzy and then to Marlene, a small hope in Marlene wanting her to stay and enjoy some intimate activities with her. When Marlene shooed her off with her hand, Ann-Marie almost looked dejected, as she turned and left the room and walked outside. Marlene motioned for Suzy to come forward and then placed her hands on her hips, pressuring her to turn. She complied and Marlene took the balled up panties out of Suzy's back pocket. She held them up between them, so both could see what she had. Marlene looked up at Suzy, giving her a quizzical look.

"Where did you get you these?"

"Under the bed. The vacuum got them."

"Pretty, aren't they?"

Suzy looked at Marlene as she held them out to her, then she balled them in her hands and held them to her nose. Suzy could see she breathed in deeply, inhaling the scent of the panties.

"She smells divine, doesn't she?"

Suzy was at a loss for words to respond.

"Oh come now. Ann-Marie has told me all about you two."

That put Suzy off guard, her secrets being exposed and Marlene confronting her with them.

"It's okay. She told me how you two had a little experimentation happen, on the way to do laundry. She said you enjoyed it quite a lot, from what she remembers. Did you?"

Suzy began shaking and sweating from nervousness. One side of her was still denying the truth, while the other was screaming to admit it, as she looked at Marlene, waiting for her answer. With the cat out of the bag, she had no chance of denying anything and a wonder, to how much her friend divulged about them. She looked at the floor and nodded her head, waiting to see what came next, after her soul was laid bare to her.

"Sit Suzy, right here, beside me."

Marlene took hold of Suzy's hand and pulled her forward, while her other patted the space beside her. Suzy turned and sat, continuing to stare at the floor in front of her, while Marlene slipped an arm around the back and then let it come down and rest over her shoulders.

"Don't feel so bad. There's nothing wrong with being happy, is there?"

Suzy shook her head, fidgeting nervously with her hands. Marlene smiled wickedly, enjoying the play with her, even though she knew she was caught already.

"So being happy, doing what you were doing with Ann-Marie, couldn't be bad then, if it made you both feel happy."

"No, I guess not."

Suzy's words were barely more than a squeak, hardly any effort used in voicing them.

"So there's no need to be feeling the way you do. Look at you. You're shaking and flushed, poor thing."

Marlene used her hand to tuck Suzy's hair behind her ear, so she could see her face better. Marlene could see the turmoil roiling in her, knowing she wasn't going to flee the scene, but undecided on what to do about her situation. Feeling she had toyed with her enough, she finished landing her catch and caught her in the net.

"Ann-Marie tells me, you'd like to share my bed like she did. She says you want me to do the same things to you, that I did to her. I'd like to do that very much, if you want me to?"

Suzy turned to her, her face a borderline of emotion in conflict. She looked in Marlene's eyes and felt herself losing any hope of saying no. It took all her effort to move, but her head found the energy to move up and down, making Marlene smile in triumph. She got up and took Suzy's hand, urging her to stand. Slowly, Suzy stood up and on shaking legs, waited to see what happened. Marlene put her hands on the side of her face and softly pulled her to her. Suzy knew what was expected of her and closed her eyes, as she felt the softness of Marlene's lips press against hers.

There was nothing in the world more important at that moment, than the ride. Five strong, the bikes obliterated the calm silence of the country air, as they rode whatever road seemed the direction to go. JT felt the energy of it, the collection of human and mechanical power joining together behind him. He felt it every time he twisted the throttle, or let it off, the response always the same coming from behind. It was more than what he imagined, riding at the head of a club, the fate and lives of the men behind him, all depending on his ability to not only ride, but to lead responsibly and take them home again.

Every mile brought a greater realization of himself and his club. Who he was, who every member was, what every part of the club was and how it was their lives, as one entity. Everything coursed through his veins, became a part of him, became what defined him as a man. The Sons of Anarchy was a living, breathing being, one that could only exist, with the spirits of every member giving their all to its life.

Suzy looked at the thick patch of red hair, the sliver of rich pink bared open, awash with her saliva and the juices of her efforts. She felt her own heated core become abandoned, as Marlene moved from her position on top of her. She lay there looking at the ceiling, wiping around her mouth, as Marlene moved around and lay beside her. She turned her head to her and kissed her, removing any traces of herself, then tongued her deeply. Suzy responded in kind and wrapped her arms around her neck and shoulders. Marlene's hand went between her legs and Suzy knew it came away wet, feeling the slickness being moved around. Marlene's fingers came to her mouth and she tasted herself, savouring her own sexual earthiness. Marlene doted on her, keeping the arousal level up in her, knowing the initiation to her awakening, wasn't over yet.

Ann-Marie sat in her room, listening to the radio, but not paying any attention to what was on. Her mind was focused on what was happening to her friend and if she was doing things that Marlene had done to her. It had been an hour since she left and Suzy hadn't come out yet, so she decided to go and see for herself. She left her unit and looked about for other guests, as she walked to the office. The 'Closed, Back in one hour sign' was up, but the door wasn't locked. She quietly opened it and went in, listening for any sounds. She crept back to the living quarters and peeked around the doorway into the living room and no one was there. She listened and caught the sound of soft moans and wet, sucking sounds, then made her way towards the bedroom and inched her head to the side to look in.

Marlene had Suzy's legs up to her chest, her fingers stroking her deeply, her tongue lavishing attention to the exposed orb of intense pleasure. Ann-Marie moved quietly and stood, so she could see the whole scene and felt the pangs of want hit her, as well as the ache of envy. She had no idea she did it, but her sigh gave her away and Marlene stopped and turned her head to look at her. Her smile grew wide, seeing the desire in Ann-Marie's eyes and left Suzy on the bed, as she rose and stood with her. She closed the door and brought her to the bed and looked at Suzy, still holding her knees up. With little need for seduction, she undid the buttons on her vest and bared her breasts and then undid her jeans and unzipped them. Standing naked, Ann-Marie waited for Marlene to make the next move. Sensing that in her, she took her hand and led her onto the bed between Suzy's leg's, bringing their faces together and resting them on Suzy's thighs. The loudness of Suzy's gasp, could have been heard in the front office, if ears were listening.

Miles of black freedom lay behind them and countless more lay ahead. Feeling the engines needed a chance to cool off, he found a glade of trees and rode the short distance across the field to them, parking in the cool of the shade. With the bikes shut down, the peacefulness of the area was upon them, Little more noise than the breeze in the trees and the odd bird chirping, was all they could hear, after a steady roll of thunder in their ears.

"Wow, man. What a great ride so far. I love doing this."

"What's that, Lenny?"

"Riding as a club, JT. You guys know what I mean, right? Otto, you were at the back, how did it look to you, seeing everyone riding like one."

"Loved it, Otto. You're right, you know. We all do move as one. I see JT do something up at the front and then all of us are doing the exact same move as him. I was riding back there and thinking how cool it's going to look when we all have our cuts and patches on."

That had everyone thinking on that subject and talk turned to where they could have the patches made. Lenny said a place in Stockton made them for sports teams, so they could make them. JT took his jean jacket off and pulled his small knife from the sheath on his belt. He cut through the threads holding the sleeves on and removed them, turning his jacket into his cut. He looked at his bare arms and smirked.

"I am going to fucking burn and look like a lobster, by the time we get back, but who the fuck cares."

The guys cheered him and then Piney did the same to his jacket and removed the sleeves. JT, Piney and Otto stood and Otto turned to show the design of their logo. JT pointed out how their cuts would look on the back and front.

"I say we get some money and get patched as soon as we can. Have a party at the clubhouse and celebrate it, like really big, you know. Have a big bonfire and shit, wouldn't it be totally fucked up, if we could get fireworks."

"I can see Wayne Unser and the rest of Charming police coming through the gate, the fire department right after them, putting out the bonfire that's out of control and the fire that started on the garage, from a missile going off on it, How's that for big?"

"Fuck Piney, don't be such a killjoy. Yeah, I agree, things can't get out of hand, but it's just us guys, we're talking about. Come on, look. Do these guys look like they would let that happen to the clubhouse and burn down Jake's garage?"

Piney couldn't keep a straight face any longer than a few seconds and burst out laughing.

"Fucking yeah, JT. Every one of those faces has trouble written on it. Look at mine, do I look like I wouldn't let it all hang out on an event like that? I love to party, so do you, so who's minding the zoo?"

JT knew where Piney was coming from, knowing full well they would let things get out of hand during such an event. With no one keeping the insanity under control, how wild would they get? The first time wearing civvies, after the olive drab, they went on a four day bender and ended up in jail on drunk and disorderly charges, as well as assault and resisting arrest. The judge went light on them, taking into consideration the end of tours and medals they told them of and swore to present if required, against the locals who picked the fight, because they were against Vietnam vets, giving them a suspended sentence as a result.

"So what do you suggest? Have a chaperone at the party?"

Piney gave a little thought to JT's snide response and replied.

"Sure. Who better than Jake? He knows we'll drink and smoke pot. He knows it's all about the club and don't forget, it's his fucking property we're on. I'd say he's the best choice to keep some order to it all."

No one seemed to find anything to oppose Piney's logic.

"VP Piney Winston, the sanest asshole amongst us. Let's hear it for Piney."

They agreed with JT and cheered him, knowing they could get crazy, with a conscience. The cool down over and cigarettes put out, bikes were started and once again, the tight riding of the club as a whole, took to the road and owned the asphalt they touched. JT felt the sun on his arms and smiled, the warmth heating his skin, while the cool air cooled it down. He knew he'd pay with a burn by the time they got back, but how trivial a thing to have happen, when the sensation of the energy was incredible.

That same energy was felt by everyone, the road heading back, as unknown as the road that got them there. Just a general direction and familiar scenes would soon let them know that they were coming home. Home to a place of brotherhood, where every man was a son.