All Comments on 'Reflections Pt. 06'

by PeachesAnd_Cream

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 2 years ago

Although I will forever be uncomfortable with the view from a submissive angle, there is sincere hope that 'for now' will not mean 'fin for ever' for this story. There are still so many places this plot is hinting at to explore and I seem to have assimilated more questions than your little slave. Please do continue!

PeachesAnd_CreamPeachesAnd_Creamover 2 years agoAuthor

I’m glad you love it! I roughly know how I want it to end, and have it organised into beginning, middle and end parts in my head.

This wraps up the beginning part, and just because my life is busy I wanted to make sure I left it in a place where it felt comfortable to leave it in case I can’t come back to it.

But I certainly know where I want to go with it, and I’m itching to get started - I just need to find the right balance of time and motivation. Knowing at least a couple of people are invested in it really helps!

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
A Jewel.

Very unique story and absorbing characters that beg fulfillment. Your work awaits you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really fucking depressing. Actual slavery like this is presented is sickening beyond belief. After reading the 1st chapter I skipped the rest until this one. There’s always hope that the kidnapping get exactly what they deserve preferably via rusty knife.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous