Reformation on Couples Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point, being nude on the boat seemed natural. Yes, it was a bit cool in the mornings, but it was also so freeing. I sat between the two girls, covering myself with Lisa's blanket as she rested her feet on my right thigh. I began rubbing her feet, moving my hand up her smooth, soft legs, which had chill bumps from my lifting the blanket. Susan adjusted her position, pushing her legs up under Lisa's blanket and extending her feet to my left thigh. Lisa grinned and nodded, so I set my coffee down and began rubbing Susan's legs with my other hand. While we had all had a lot of wild sex swapping the past two days, I was still trying to figure out the 'rules' for with what I could and couldn't do with Susan.

"Where's Tom?" I asked as I slowly caressed their legs.

"He's getting a few things ready for today. I also worked him over last night, so he may be resting too. I may have to check on him in a moment to make sure he didn't fall back asleep." She looked at me with her devilish grin.

"Worked him over? What does that mean?"

"After yesterday's fun on the beach, I was in the mood for some kinky fun last night. He didn't complain." She smiled at me, then looked at Lisa, who also had a grin on her face.

"Yeah, that was pretty wild. I never would have thought we would all do something like that." My cock started stirring as I thought back to the wild events on the beach.

"Dan, we are just getting started." Looking at me she smiled again, then winked at Lisa and began rubbing my semi-erect cock with her foot, her toes curling down to touch my balls. I leaned back, enjoying the sensation as she rubbed my cock with her cold feet.

"I want to do something different today." She said as she pulled her feet back and sat up. "I've talked with Lisa, and we think we should swap today."

I was a little confused, and I guess my expression showed it. "I thought we have been swapping?"

She rolled her eyes and let out a slight laugh, "We've had sex with one another, yes. But what I want to do is get to know you better, one on one. As lovers. Same with Lisa and Tom. It will bring another level of intimacy to our relationship."

I looked at Lisa, and she was smiling, shaking her head in agreement. Somewhat confused, I asked, "So, how? What? I guess I don't understand."

"It's okay, you're a man, you are always confused and thinking with this." She said sarcastically as she reached down and gave my cock a tug.

"We are going to stay here at this island again today. Tom and Lisa are going to load up and walk over to the other side of the island where we were yesterday, spending the day together with some privacy, away from us. They can explore one another without us watching over them. The same goes for us. You and I will stay over here on this side, but we are going to start out here on the boat."

"Oh. Okay?" I started thinking about one-on-one time with Susan, and my cock went from semi to fully erect. Both girls looked down at the noticeable tent I was making with the blanket.

"Well, it looks like someone is excited to spend the day with another woman." Lisa smirked, as she leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Are you sure you're okay with this? I think it will be fun for us to have some time to explore and play without each other watching."

"Oh really? What are you and Tom planning to do you don't want me to watch?" I was being playful, but at the same time, wondered what she had in mind. I thought for a few moments, then whatever that was, subsided. I had no reason to be jealous. I was going to have the same alone time with Susan, and we'd all fucked one another, so was I just being petty?"

Finally, I said, "It's okay, I'm just still trying to wrap my head around the past few days, that's all."

Lisa smiled gently. "I know. This all was brought up on to you at once. I've been talking with Susan about this for months. But, if you don't want to separate for the day, I understand. We can all spend the day on the beach together, like yesterday." She was genuine in her concern.

"No. This will be fun and probably good for us. I know you like how deep he goes, and you may not really let yourself go, and surrender to him with me watching. I get that.

If we are going to be on the boat together for another week or so, we may as well have some alone time with each other's spouse." I started to think about what it would be like to be alone, all day, with Susan. Maybe she would do some of the stuff she talked about the other night? Damn, my cock was now straining under the blanket.

"Let me run downstairs to get a few things together and make sure Tom is ready." Susan got up from the lounger, wrapping the blanket around her as she started walking down into the cabin.

"What about your spouse for the day?" I pointed down to my erection, which had freed from under the blanket with her shuffling around.

"Oh, I have lots planned for that today." She blew me a kiss with her hand, as she walked down below.

Looking back at Lisa, "Are we really going to do this? What are the rules?"

"Do we need rules?"

"I don't know. I'm just still trying to process all of this, that's all."

"If there is something you don't want to do? Or me to do?"

"No. I don't think so? I just don't want to do something either any of us will regret or be jealous of later, that's all."

"I love you." She leaned in and gave me a long, passionate kiss. She reached down, grabbing my cock, slowly stroking. I reached up, grabbing both sides of her face as we kissed. Pulling one hand down, I caressed a breast, feeling her fully erect nipple, hardened from the cool breeze. I pulled away, leaning down to take that nipple into my mouth, gently sucking. She was moaning with pleasure as she slowly stroked my erection.

Moving to her other nipple, I sucked on it as I took my hand and parted her lower lips with my finger. Fuck. She was already drenched. I pulled my hand back and pulled my mouth off her nipple, looking at the clear fluid coating my finger. I stuck it into my mouth, tasting her sweet honey. Before I had a chance to fully savor her essence, she leaned back in, sticking her tongue into my mouth and stealing my prize.

I'd had enough. I pushed her on her back and got between her legs. I needed her. I wanted her. I craved her. I was going to have her. I rubbed the head of my cock between those delicious, long lips, up and down, completely encased by her slippery wings. Just as my cock was dripping in her wetness and began to penetrate her...

"Hey you two! That's MY cock for the day." We both looked over, and Susan was standing at the top of the stairs, Tom standing behind her, holding a cooler and a bag. He was also wearing his chastity device again. I looked back at Lisa, who had a guilty smirk on her face, like we were teenagers getting caught by her parents.

We both sat up, amused by her tone. My cock pointed straight up as I sat back down, a drip of pre-cum resting on the tip, along with Lisa's secretions covering my mushroom head.

Susan walked over, leaning over me as she firmly grabbed my balls, squeezing them.

Fuck! That hurt.

The clear drop bubbled, and more fluid flowed out. Taking me into her mouth, she licked off my and Lisa's secretions. After cleaning 'us' off me, she stood back up.

"Your cock and ALL of your orgasms are mine today." She winked at me, then looked back at Lisa. "Don't think I won't remember this later." I looked at Lisa, and could tell she was aroused by Susan's threat. And by her promise. Apparently, they had more planned than just this one day outing.

"I've had him locked since dinner, and worked him over a long time last night. He will do ANYTHING you want to be released from his cage. ANYTHING. Here." She held out the necklace, with the key to the lock.

"Come downstairs for a minute, there's something else we need to discuss that I thought about this morning." Lisa grinned as she put on the necklace, as they walked down below.

I looked back at Tom, who had walked over and lowered the dinghy. He tied it to the swim platform, and started loading up the bags and cooler. I noticed red marks across his ass, but I didn't say anything.

I handed him the last bag and asked, "So, what is this all about? What all does she have planned?"

He looked at me and smiled. "I don't know what all she has planned for you. All I can say is whatever it is, trust her. It will be worth it." He leaned back over, securing the bags in the front to the front of the dinghy.

If we are going to start out here on the boat, what all does she have planned for me?

My cock twitched, thinking about the things she mentioned she did to those guys during her time with Mistress Natalia. I reached down and stroked myself, still turned on from the interrupted session with Lisa and thinking about the day on the boat. Tom turned around and looked as my hand was stroking my dick.

Pointing, he said, "Once she gets started, there is no stopping her. You are going to learn a lot about yourself today. You had better pace yourself." He turned back around to load the last bag.

I was somewhat embarrassed, but after what all we'd already done together, I didn't dwell on it.

Changing the subject, "What are you and Lisa planning to do?"

"Well, she has the key to my cage, but I think she will take it off soon. And if she doesn't, I'll be okay with that too." He smiled. "Are you sure you are okay with us splitting up today?" He got back up on deck and sat down.

I sat across from him, "Yes. I think it will be fun. I mean, we have already fucked each other's wife, so it will just be more of that." He snickered and smirked a little at me, but didn't say anything.

Just as I was about to ask what that meant, the girls walked back up on deck. We both looked over, Lisa had wrapped a sarong just above her nipples and loosely tied it off. Susan, still nude, walked over and handed Tom another bag, then grabbed his balls and caged dick.

"You are all hers today, and what she does with you is up to her."

He smiled again, saying, "Yes Ma'am", and looked back at me as he started towards the dinghy. Lisa walked over, our eyes locked. "Are you sure you are okay with this? There's no going back."

"Yes. I'm sure."

She gave me a kiss as she gently caressed my balls. She rubbed her fingers over my cock and her fingernails through my pubic hair as she pulled away and stepped down on to the swim platform. The cool morning breeze and her fingernails gave me chills as she stepped onto the dinghy.

"Dan, why don't you drop them off on the island and then come back to the boat." Susan tilted her head down, cutting her eyes back at me. That look. Damn, I didn't know what was planned, but my cock was already hard as a rock.

As I started to motor us to the island, Lisa looked down at my erection. "Looks like someone is ready to spend the day pleasing his surrogate wife."

I smiled as I looked down. Tom, still locking in his steel cage, was staring at my cock too.

"So, what do you have planned today?" I asked as we cut through the small waves on our way to shore. Some of the cool water splashed up, and I quickly softened.

"I have a few ideas for Tom, and Susan gave me a few suggestions as well. I'll be sure to tell you all about them later, but I don't want to ruin any surprises I have planned." She leaned back, pulling up her sarong, displaying her bare pussy. Dipping a finger into her still-wet snatch, she pulled it back out, coated with her juices. She held it up, showing both of us her drenched finger. She held it up to my nose, having me take in her scent again. Just as I started to take it into my mouth, she turned and shoved her finger into Tom's mouth.

Tom sucked her finger like it contained the last drop of water in the desert. She turned to me and smiled.

"I know one thing, I'm going to be using his talented tongue a lot today." Just as we hit the beach, Lisa sat on the side of the dinghy and spread her legs, taking off her sarong. Motioning to Tom, she pointed to her pussy. He knelt, burying his face in her, lapping up her divine juices. It didn't take but a minute or two until she grabbed his head, pulling it harder into her as she climaxed.

Once she came down, Tom lifted away from Lisa, his face sloppily covered in her nectar. He smiled, then grabbed the backpack cooler and a shoulder bag with a pop-up tent, while Lisa grabbed another bag filled with snacks, sunscreen and whatever else Tom had packed.

"Have fun today, I love you." Lisa leaned down and took the head of my cock into her mouth briefly, licking off the clear emission that had formed from watching Tom bring her to orgasm. She then pulled off, threw the sarong over her shoulder, and grabbed her husband-for-the-day's cage, gently squeezing his balls. Tom didn't say anything to me as they began to walk off, but gave me a wink like he knew what was in store.

When I got back to Couples Therapy, Susan wasn't on deck, so I walked down below. She wasn't in the main cabin either, so I walked to the captain's cabin and slowly pushed the door open. Sitting up against the pillows in the bed. She patted with her hand in front of her and told me to sit down. I did.

"What are your thoughts about our relationship today? Everything still okay?" She reached down and lightly stroked my soft cock, waiting on my reply. It had softened from the cool air on the ride back, but I felt the blood quickly flowing back.

My forehead wrinkled. "Five days ago, if you would have told me the two of us would be sitting in your bed, naked, to spend the day as lovers, I would have thought you had gone mad. Yet, here we are."

"Regrets?"

"No. I wasn't sure about all this when Lisa and I discussed it the other night. I thought there would be jealousy or weirdness. I'll admit, I did feel a little jealous yesterday. But I got over it."

"When she said that was the best orgasm of her life, after Tom went down on her after you fucked her and forced the second orgasm?"

"How did you know?"

"That's an easy one to figure out, Dan. But, it sounds like you got over that mental block about oral after fucking her last night. She said you went down on her after you came."

"I don't know what came over me, but yes, I did do that."

She laughed, "That's the competitive male ego at work. I could go into long detail about the psychology of what happened, but at the end of the day, it's just semen, Dan. Stop thinking about it and just enjoy the new level of intimacy you've brought into your relationship. You can do the same thing for her. Believe me, sometimes women want to be taken and forced. And to have your husband willingly go down on you after he fills you up, instead of rolling over and going to sleep, well, it just adds another a level of intimacy. And the closer and more intimate you are, the better the sex. And I mean, exponentially better."

My cock was fully erect now, as she continued to lightly stroke it with one hand, cupping and playing with my balls with the other one. "I thought you would be okay with everything, but wasn't 100% sure. But, the way you've reacted to all we've done, I'm confident now about what I've planned for us on this trip."

"What you've planned? What all do you have planned?" I stared into her eyes, and she just smiled.

"You'll see. Lisa and I have talked a lot over the past few months and everything is going better than we had hoped. And.."

I interrupted her, "Wait. So, this wasn't impromptu, ALL of this was pre-planned? The two of you have been manipulating me to get what you want?" Despite loving every minute of our time on the boat, I was getting pissed at being manipulated. And she openly admitted it, like she was taunting me with her power.

"Calm down, Dan, you haven't complained one bit. And trust me, you won't be complaining about the things I've talked about with her. But today, today is for us to learn more about one other. I want to know your fantasies and desires. The things you've thought about deep down and masturbate to, but haven't told Lisa because you are afraid what she'll think."

"If I haven't told her, what makes you think I'll tell you?" I was coy with my answer, and I was a little pissed, even with her lightly stroking my cock.

"I have my ways." Smiling, she squeezed my cock at the base and pulled her hand up to my swollen head, where a drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip. Fuck, I was turned on.

Leaning over, she took the head of my cock into her mouth, cleaning off the clear drop. Taking my mushroom head all the way into her mouth, she sucked for a moment, bobbing up and down. I started to relax from being pissed just as she pulled back away.

I looked at her like 'aren't you going to finish?' She smiled and said,

"Patience, Dan."

I looked back into her eyes, and there was something there I wasn't sure how to read. I don't know what came over me in the moment, but something happened.

And I snapped. I'd had enough of the games, I wanted to fuck.

I forcefully pushed her down on the bed and positioned myself between her legs. She had a startled look in her eyes as I pushed her legs apart with my legs and positioned my raging hard on at her entrance. Before she had a chance to protest, I pushed into her, bottoming out in one, hard thrust. She was wet, but still much tighter than Lisa, and I didn't take time to work my cock into her. I just took her. I was tired of the games and I wanted to fuck her.

On the way in, I felt a different sensation. She was a lot tighter. No, something else. Then it hit me. She was wearing one of her plugs. I could feel the hard steel on the under-side of my cock.

She struggled beneath me. Her nails dug into my back, as she tried to move out from under me. I began to rock my hips back and forth to her movement, trapping her in place, still buried deep inside. The plug stimulating the bottom of my cock as I did. I grabbed her arms, pulling her nails away from my back and then grabbed her wrists, pulling them forcefully over her head, holding them in place.

Our eyes met briefly as I began thrusting hard and fast, fucking her with all I had. She was helpless. I overpowered her, immobilizing her completely with my weight trapping her lower body, my arms locking her hands above her head.

She stopped struggling below me and accepted my assault. I fucked her as hard as I could for about two minutes, maybe a little longer, but it didn't take long until I felt the sensation building. All morning I had been teased by Lisa, and manipulated and teased by Susan. I needed a release and I wasn't making love to her, but was fucking her for my pleasure. Fucking her to get off. Fucking her because it's what I wanted. Fucking her because I could.

A few more hard thrusts, and I grunted, unloading inside her. I had four or five spurts before the tingling subsided. I stayed buried as deep as I could, bearing my weight into her until I began to soften. As I slipped out, the rush began to fade and I realized what I'd just done.

Yes, we'd been having sex, but I didn't wait until she was ready this time. I just took her. I forcefully took her. I looked back into her eyes, and feared to see her reaction.

Her stare was blank. She just lay there. Used. Her pussy was a mess, red and swollen from my pounding, a bright white drop of cum beginning to leak out. What the fuck did I just do?

I quickly rolled off her and sat up on the edge of the bed, staring at the floor, my head in my hands. Oh fuck, what did I just do? I just raped Susan!

Suddenly, her hands were on my shoulders, and I was yanked back down on the bed. My head spun to the side as it hit. I looked to see what she was doing when I saw her knee almost take off my nose as it brushed over my face. I didn't have a chance to react, as her knee trapped my arm, then the other. She looked down and smiled, as she slowly lowered her pussy to my face. Her clit was fully engorged. A split-second later that messy pussy was being forcefully rubbed across my face.