Reformation on Couples Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "I told you not to try to get an erection! Just relax and enjoy, or I'll break out the paddle and then lock your cock up in one of Tom's chastity devices." She laughed, as she gave me one more smack on the ass.

My cock flexed again at the thought. Or was it her taking control of me? Either way, this was already becoming an experience I was enjoying the hell out of.

Her light caress went on for a couple of minutes. I was completely exposed, yet relaxed. She pulled away briefly, then I heard a wrapper. I turned my head and saw her unrolling a condom?

Just as I was going to ask, she grabbed my semi-erect cock, and placed it loosely over my member.

"Don't ask, you'll see later." She didn't allow me to speak, just went back to what she was doing in lightly massaging and caressing my balls, cock and pucker. A few more minutes, and her hands left me again. I heard a jar being opened.

The sound of her hands rubbing together, squishing with whatever the contents of the jar were. Then, her warm, oily hands, continued to what she was doing before.

Fuck, that feels good. Lisa has given me handjobs and even used her finger in my ass before, but never with oil like this!

This went on for at least ten minutes. I was mellowed and primed, as my entire region was slick with the oil she was applying. She began rubbing the pad of her thumb in a circular motion over my pucker. Involuntarily, I clenched my muscles and began a Kegel, trying to suck in her thumb. It was an awesome sensation.

Sensing I was ready, she started putting pressure against my hole. Slowly, she inserted her index finger to the first knuckle, then the second, until her finger was all the way in. I started moving my hips and continued the Kegel, in accepting and squeezing her finger as it entered.

"Breathe, Dan." I did. Her finger didn't hurt at all. In fact, my movement was in wanting more of it.

She crooked her finger down and found my prostate. I jumped at first, but she lightly began massaging it with the pad of her finger, using a circular motion. My ass began to sway with the motion of her finger.

Then a second finger was introduced. The same circular motion with both fingers now. I kept breathing, focusing on the sensation.

A third finger. There was more pressure now, but it was bearable. She stopped her circular motion and began probing, as far as the three fingers could go, then pulled back out. Her fingers rubbing over my prostate as she pulled almost completely out, then back in.

I was pushing my ass into her now, wanting more of what she was doing. She noticed my reaction and began pumping her fingers harder and faster now, fucking me with them.

I felt more pressure, and realized she had added her pinky finger. She couldn't penetrate as far with all four fingers, but the pressure in my ass felt like nothing I've ever experienced before. Just as I was becoming accustomed to her fingers, she suddenly pulled her fingers away.

Smacking my ass one good slap, she said, "Go ahead and lay on your back across the platform." I sat up and moved over between the cables hanging down from the ceiling. Looking down, I noticed the condom was loosely hanging down about four inches from where the head of my cock stopped, but the reservoir tip was full. Fuck! Where did that come from? I didn't have an orgasm.

As I lay down, she had me scoot my butt over the semi-circle opening, my back laying on the platform. She lifted one leg, then the other, securing my ankles in the stirrups hanging from the two straps nearest the foot of the bed. Two more cuffs were hanging from the straps by my head. She lifted my hands, locking them into the padded Velcro cuffs. I was now spread-eagled my legs lifted well above and away from my body and locked in with my hands also. She had me completely exposed and very vulnerable.

"Is that comfortable?"

"Yes. I wasn't expecting this, but yes, it is." She reached up, grabbing two ropes hanging down on each side. Pulling on them, I was elevated about a foot off the bed when she locked them in place.

She turned around and opened a drawer. My eyes must have looked like they were going to pop out of my head when she pulled out the harness. But, it wasn't the harness I was staring at. It was the realistic-looking silicone cock secured in it, a cock as big around as, if not bigger than mine, but longer, maybe the length of Tom's cock? The head looked a lot like mine too, a thick mushroom with a pronounced ridge where the glans met the shaft. The shaft had large veins running along the top and sides. It also had two large balls hanging down below. It looked like a real cock. Fuck! That's not going to fit inside me!

"Relax, Dan. It's going to be okay. This is what you wanted, and it's going to happen, right now." I started to protest, and she walked around and leaned over, kissing me. It helped calm my nerves, some, but I was still anxious.

Pulling away from the kiss, she admonished me, "Remember to breathe, Dan."

She stood between my legs, my ass completely exposed and lined up perfectly with her cock. I watched as she coated the phallus with what appeared to be a white paste, but quickly turned into an oil. She placed the tip between my spread cheeks, resting against my opening. Holding my hips with her hands, she slowly began to push forward. The platform started to sway back, but her hands on my hips kept me in position.

"Once the pressure gets to be too much, bear down and push against me." She kept pushing and I thought I was going to be split in two. I took a deep breath and bore down as the head slowly popped inside. It was somewhat painful, but felt good at the same time. Fortunately, she paused, letting me get accustomed to the sensation before she proceeded further.

Moving a hand from my hip, she kneaded my balls again and stroked my cock. She adjusted the condom, which was about to fall off since I had shriveled up to nothing.

"Are you okay?" Her concern was obvious.

I nodded, still trying to maintain my breathing. After a few moments, she released my cock and grabbed my hip again.

"I'm going to push in further now. Keep breathing and focus on the sensation. Push back against me and bear down when the pressure gets too much."

I nodded again, as she began to push the cock inside me.

"Allow yourself to experience the pleasure, Dan. Focus on the sensation of being open and vulnerable.

Exposed.

Penetrated like a woman."

She kept the pressure as I felt the mushroom head brush against my prostate. The sensation was much more pronounced than before with her fingers, and my cock twitched from the pressure. She paused briefly, the head resting against my prostate. After a brief pause in that spot, she continued pushing the length of her cock into me.

It was never painful, just constant pressure for around 30 seconds when I finally felt the two cold balls of the strapon bump against my bare ass.

"I'm all the way in Dan. Relax. Just take in the sensation of my cock buried in your ass. Focus on the feeling of being full, and stretched, as the cock rests against your prostate. Feel the balls resting against your ass."

My breathing normalized, as my sphincter relaxed to the large phallus buried deep inside me.

She started pulling back, I felt the cock move within me. I could feel the vein on the top as it rubbed along my prostate. Almost all the way out, the mushroom head found my prostate again. Involuntarily, my cock twitched as I flexed with a Kegel. Susan took note of the spot as she slowly pushed forward back over my prostate.

I twitched again.

Pulling back.

Again.

She rubbed back and forth over that spot at least a dozen times, then slowly pushed all the way back into me. Balls deep, if you will, as I felt the two silicone orbs smack my ass when she bottomed out.

Pulling back a few inches, but not to the prostate, she rammed me again.

Again.

And again.

She didn't touch my cock, only held on to me by my hips and groin area. A minute of this and she pulled back to find my prostate again. She rubbed over it more this time, and my entire groin area was now tingling.

Pushing back in, I felt the sensation in my stomach, this time being harder and rougher than before. She pulled back again, then pushed back in. Fucking me with a deliberate cadence, but slow.

"How do you like being fucked so far, Dan? Is this what you wanted?"

"Yyyess. Arrrh, FUUUCK! That feels so good!"

Pulling back, she rubbed the ridge of the head across my prostate yet again, only longer and faster this time. By this point, I was involuntarily doing Kegels as she struck my prostate with her cock. My entire groin area was tingling and as she pushed all the way back into me, I felt the sensation move up my stomach as she bottomed out.

This time, instead of pulling the cock out, she pushed my hips away from her, the swing pulling me away from the cock. It was a quicker motion coming out of me, and just as the head brushed along my spot again she pulled me back into her. The inertia of the swing brought me slamming into her. The balls swayed forward, making a smacking noise as they slapped my ass. My eyes opened at the sensation of her now pounding me with her cock. She didn't slow down, only pushed the swing away again and then back to the full length of the cock, fucking me hard with it.

She swayed me back and forth on her cock for several minutes, the tingling sensation now extending up through my chest. My head was beginning to tingle as well, and as I opened my eyes, I saw her hazy outline.

"Dan, are you okay?" I heard her ask and I think I answered, but I'm not sure, as the tingling in my head intensified.

She asked something else and I recall saying something, but the sensation from my groin to my head was intense. She kept talking and I kept responding, I think, but I have no idea what I was saying, being consumed by the intense sensation of being fucked and drunk in the euphoric sensation.

I lay my head back. The room was spinning. I was screaming and moaning as she kept rocking me back and forth on her cock. I closed my eyes to make the room stop spinning, but she kept swinging me back and forth, slamming into me again and again.

Minutes passed, and then the swaying stopped. I felt the cock slowly being pulled out, and then a 'pop' as it cleared my stretched hole. There was an empty feeling. As I opened my eyes and looked up, Susan smiled at me as she lowered the platform back onto the bed.

I was still in a daze as she released my legs and then my wrists. I lay on the platform, now concentrating on my breathing, as the rush in my head and body began to subside.

She took off the leather harness and sat on the bed next to me. "How was that?" She lightly stroked through my hair, as I was regaining my senses.

"That was incredible!" My mouth was dry, and my voice was faint.

"I wanted your first time to be good, but wasn't expecting you to have a full body orgasm like that though." She leaned down and kissed me briefly.

"Is that what that was?" I started to sit up, but she pushed me back down.

"Yes. I saw it frequently with Mistress Natalia, and have given Tom several. It takes time to work up to it, but I'm glad you had that experience with me. Taking you like that and watching you climax like that has me dripping wet. I don't think your cock is any good to me now, so..."

She sat up and straddled my face. Her pussy was dripping, and a long string of clear, syrup-like fluid flowed down several inches into my mouth as she began lowering her pussy to my face. I lapped it up, tasting how sweet her nectar was.

Her clit was as erect as I'd ever seen it. It flexed when I added sucking pressure, and grabbed my head and pushed herself further on to me. She obviously liked what I was doing. And in that moment I would have done anything for her.

I felt a trickle running down the right side of my face. She was dripping like a faucet as I continued to savor her essence. She rocked back and forth on my face, and I could tell she was about to climax.

She did. Her body tensed up and once the wave crested, she slowly started rocking on my face again. Within seconds a second wave hit, just as powerful as the first.

Once she came down, she rolled back off me and snuggled up beside me. We lay there for several minutes. No words spoken.

Reaching down, she pulled the condom off my flaccid cock. I looked over and saw her smiling. When I looked down I sat straight up!

"FUCK! That's all from me?" A good two inches of the bottom of the condom was full of semen. I'd already cum twice earlier, but even if I hadn't, that was three or four times the volume of a normal ejaculation, but only if I haven't cum in days.

"It's called milking. When I was rubbing the head across your prostate, semen kept seeping out. I was going to let it just get all over you, but I wanted to see how much I could get out of you." She smiled and looked at me with a devilish grin.

She held it up, waving it in front of my face. Smiling, she held the open end to her mouth, blowing, filling it like a balloon. Tilting her head back, I watched as the contents flowed inside. Once empty, she tossed the condom to the side and opened her mouth, showing me the large load, completely filling her mouth. She leaned her head back again and began gargling, then swallowing.

She opened her mouth again, showing me it was empty, then leaned in and stuck her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced as I smelled and tasted the strong aroma of my semen.

After a minute of making out, she pulled back. "Let's get something to eat. I think we both need our strength for the rest of the day. Why don't you jump in the shower and wash off all that oil while I make lunch."

I showered, and met her in the galley a few minutes later. She poured a couple of glasses of water and handed me one. I drank the entire glass in one gulp, still tasting cum from our kiss. She refilled it, and then set a white pill on the table.

"What's this?"

"Sildenafil. You know, the generic form of Viagra? I picked up a prescription the other day at the pharmacy in Bain Town. I had Tom get a prescription from his doctor, although he doesn't necessarily need them, but they are fun from time to time. I gave him one this morning, so between that and being locked in his cage since last night, Lisa is going to have one sore pussy when she gets back this evening." She laughed.

"But I don't need this."

"Are you hard right now?" She asked with her eyebrows raised, reaching down to my flaccid cock.

"No, but give me a little time and I should be able to. I think?" I laughed, knowing I couldn't get hard now if I tried.

"Well, I want you to take it if you don't mind. It takes 45 min to an hour to kick in, but when it does, it usually stays in Tom's system for at least 12 hours. Sometimes longer. I want you to take it because once we eat and you regain your energy, you're going to fuck me in the ass like I did you."

"Are you serious?" Fuck! This day kept getting better and better.

"Yes, I'm very serious. I love anal sex, when it's done right. I can't do it every day, but I do want to try your thicker cock. I've had Tom use that same strapon on me, and it felt good and full, but it can't compare to the real thing. And now that you know what it feels like to be penetrated and on the receiving end of intercourse like a woman, I think you will be much better at it now."

She had a point. I popped the pill into my mouth and took a sip of water. We ate a light lunch, consisting of meat, nuts and fruit. After we cleaned the table, she walked up on deck. I followed.

"Don't you just love the freedom of being nude outside?" She asked as she lifted her arms and spun around like Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music, reveling in the cool breeze on her skin and the warmth of the sun. The temperature was in the low 80s, and it felt terrific outside. There were a few clouds, but it was mostly sunny.

"Yes. I never thought I'd turn into a nudist, but I see the draw to the lifestyle. There is something freeing about it and surprisingly, it isn't weird now being on the boat with the two of you. After the initial shock, it just feels natural." She sat on one of the loungers and motioned for me to sit with her.

"While we are letting our food settle, and for your little pill to take effect, let's talk more about fantasies. Do you want to talk more about what you told me when I was fucking your ass?" She looked at me and lightly started stroking my softened cock.

"What did I tell you? I know there was a point you were talking, but I was so high on the serotonin released from my brain, I don't even know what was going on." I vaguely remembered some of what she asked, and suddenly felt embarrassed. OH FUCK! Did I really say that?

"That's fair. I know during the throes of orgasm, I've said things to Tom I don't remember saying. I'm not trying to embarrass you, Dan, I'm not. I'm just trying to figure out what your limits are as we explore together, that's all." She kept playing with my cock and balls.

"I like the way your skin feels now without any hair. How do you like it?" She shifted the conversation, allowing me to relax, somewhat.

"I like it. It is certainly more sensitive, especially my balls." She reached down and scratched my balls, then leaned down and took them into her mouth. Sucking on them for a moment, she covered them with her saliva and pulled back up.

"Mmm, it's much easier to put them into my mouth, and I don't have hair to spit out now." Sitting back, she resumed the conversation.

"I knew you would enjoy the pegging session, but I wasn't anticipating you to have an orgasm like you did. I'm glad you did, though. When I was rubbing the cock along your prostate, I told you while the dildo feels good, a real cock feels so much better. Then I asked if you wanted to get fucked with a real cock sometime.

You said yes."

My cock twitched, and I now remember her asking the question. The truth is, I had thought about that before when I've played with Lisa's toys. I have wondered how much different a real one feels compared to a toy. But, I never have told anyone, especially Lisa, as I don't want her to think I'm gay. As if reading my mind, she continued.

"Dan, don't be embarrassed. I've told you that. I know you said that in the throes of an intense orgasm, but I do want to talk about it. Again, I'm not here to judge you, only find out more about you. In talking with Tom, he has not only fantasized about it, but at some point, we are going to make it happen."

"Wait, what? Are you serious?" She smiled and continued to stroke my cock, which was starting to come to life.

"Yes. I've been more dominant with him and pegging him for a while now. I've asked him several times if he wanted to feel a real cock at some point, both in the throes of pegging and just talking like we are now. The truth is, one of my fantasies is not only to watch Tom get fucked, but to have him fuck me while he is being fucked. Call me kinky, but I think a three-way like that would be hot."

"So, Tom's gay?" This whole conversation was uncomfortable, yet arousing at the same time.

"NO! Again, stop with the definitions!" She playfully smacked my hip.

"Look at it this way. Think of the sexual experience as one along a spectrum. On one end, you have straight, one on one, monogamous, heterosexual sex. As you move along that spectrum, you pick up additional positions, toys, mutual masturbation, and other things outside what we have defined in our culture as the 'traditional norms'. Adding anal sex for instance. Only a few years ago, that was considered taboo in our culture. Now, it's somewhat common.

And as you move along that path, there are many things in fantasy and kink you pick up along the way. But, every person is different, and has a multitude of things that turn them on and get them off. I certainly learned that with Natalie."