Reformation on Couples Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes! Lisa's tits are too small to fuck like this and it's the only thing I haven't done with Susan, until now.

She reached over and squirted some sunscreen between those luscious fun-bags. Sliding my cock between them, she held her breasts together, enveloping my cock in her cleavage as I rocked my hips back and forth.

"You like this?" She asked.

"Yes! I can't do this with Lisa." Shit, why did I say that? I shouldn't compare.

"I know, she has always had small boobs. I've lost a cup size being on this boat, but they are still big enough for this. Tom used to love doing this when we were younger, but hasn't done so in a long time. I kind of miss it."

"What? He's crazy!" She laughed, as I kept rocking my cock between her tits.

"So, you think she wants a gangbang like you?"

"I know she fantasizes about it. We've talked about it. But, I think most women do at some point. It's one of the more popular fantasies women have. Dan, whether she wants to do it, or more importantly, if the two of you agree to it, is up to the two of you. Either way, who cares if she did? I mean, an afternoon of letting go and living out a fantasy isn't going to ruin anything between the two of you, at least not if it's done in the right setting." She started pinching her nipples, which were getting hard. I guess the conversation was turning her on as much as me.

"The right setting? You said earlier that you had something planned. What is it?" I kept rocking, as she smiled and continued pinching and twisting her nipples.

I thought, nothing like fucking your wife's best friend's tits, while having a conversation about your wife's fantasies of being gangbanged. This is so fucked up.

"You will have to wait on that one, as Tom doesn't even know what I have planned. Only, that I have something in mind."

I didn't push the conversation. I knew better. She wouldn't tell me if she didn't want to, and it was clear she wanted to keep this one a secret. I re-focused on the sensation of her tits wrapped around my cock, and continued my slow thrusts. After a few more minutes, she took a deep breath.

"Are you going to be able to cum?"

"I'm not sure, why?"

"Because it's getting hard to breathe. Can we take a break?" I had been sitting on her stomach for over ten minutes, so I rolled off.

She sat up, handed me my water, and started drinking hers. When she leaned her head back to take a drink, I reached over and grabbed her breast, playing with it.

"You are such a guy, is that all you think about?" She laughed, as I tweaked her nipple.

"I thought this was a day to spend as lovers? You know, have sex all day. You are the one that gave me that pill! Besides, how do you plan on being gangbanged if you are already too sore down here from my cock?" I released her breast and reached down, running a finger between her lips, dipping my finger into her still-wet opening. Her body responded to my finger as she leaned back, allowing me better access.

"Mmm." She put her water down and spread her legs more.

"I didn't say I couldn't keep going, I just said I was sore."

That look again.

Déjà vu!

Just like this morning, my body took over. I threw my water to the deck and pushed her back on the lounger, spilling hers as her back hit the cushion. I positioned myself between her legs, my cock still raging hard.

Rubbing the head up and down her slippery opening, I forcefully pushed myself inside. I made eye contact this time, and confirmed everything.

She wants to be roughly taken again.

She moaned, digging her nails into my ass. I felt a sudden flow of wetness around my cock, as her body responded when I bottomed out. The rougher and harder I fucked her, the wetter her pussy got. I don't know how many times she came, but when I finally did there was a mess of her juices on the lounger.

As I finally softened and slipped out, we lay on the lounger, catching our breath. I started thinking about the past few days, especially, the rush from taking a dominant role with Susan, and even with Lisa the night before.

It was intoxicating.

The control.

The power.

Then it hit me.

This was a test.

Susan had been way ahead of me this whole time, and Lisa has been part of the planning from the very beginning. The purpose of this 'day away' was not for the couples to spend time to get to know one another more intimately, but for Susan to see if I had the capacity at times to take control and dominate her. And Lisa. Maybe Tom? And she was right. Something had clicked inside me. As I considered the possibilities, a devious smile crept across my face.

Couples Therapy is about to get interesting.