Reformation on Couples Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Natalie?"

"Sorry, Mistress Natalia. Listen with your other head for a minute, okay?" She gave my balls a hard squeeze to get my attention.

"As I was saying, as you cross the center of the spectrum, you may add a third or even more people, like we have done. Maybe the additional partners are of the same sex for certain things, such as mutual masturbation, oral, or even penetrative. Also, there are other numerous other kinks people have along that path. As you move further to the other end of the spectrum, you get further away from heterosexual or even bisexual experiences, to pure homosexuality. A gay man would not have sex with a woman, as there is no attraction and it just doesn't fit into what turns them on.

Every single one of us has a point along that spectrum where we are, and where we fantasize, or even desire to be.

What Tom and I have done is open the discussion about the spectrum. No judgments, only understanding. Finding where we agree we could go together and explore, or where we should keep something as fantasy only. We only have this one life to live. We are both open to allow the other to explore and have experiences along that spectrum to where we want to be.

I'm not worried about Tom having sex with another man, if I'm there. He isn't going to do that and then decide after kids and over 30 years of marriage that it changes him as a person, and he no longer wants to spend the rest of his life with me. That's absurd!

But, I do know he loves when I take control and peg him with the strap on. If he wants to see what that would feel like with a real cock, who am I to stand in the way? I'd like for him to have that experience." She paused, still lightly stroking my semi-erect member.

"I also have fantasies myself."

"Such as?" She was drawing me into this conversation, and I was enjoying her playing with me. Plus, I wanted to hear more of her fantasies.

"When I was in college, I went to a party with a guy on a blind date. He was a friend of a friend, and really cute. It was at a house out on the lake at one of his friend's parent's place. They had a pool, a hot tub, and there were probably 50 or 60 people hanging out.

We didn't bring our swimsuits, so we just walked around and hung out. After a couple of beers, I had to pee, so I went inside and there was a line to the bathroom on the main level. I decided to walk upstairs and found another bathroom at the end of the hall. As I finished, I heard noises coming through the adjacent door. It was a girl, moaning. I knew the sound, and I still can't believe I did this, but I turned off the light and cracked the door to look inside.

When I did, I froze." She paused, taking a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment. Then, she looked at me and continued.

"She was on the bed, on all fours, a guy behind her, pounding her like there was no tomorrow. Another guy was in front of her, his cock buried in her mouth and her tits were swinging to the rhythm of being fucked. There were several other guys, standing around, their cocks in their hands, stroking them.

The guy didn't last long, and pulled out, shooting his load on her back, with another guy then taking his place. When that one finished, another one guy got underneath her and she sat on his cock. Another guy lined up and fucked her in the ass. Two cocks at once down there! Over the next 10 minutes, I watched as seven guys fucked her and came inside and on her. They were too busy using the girl to notice I was even there, but at one point she glanced over at the door towards me.

I know she saw me, because she smiled. The look in her eyes was one of complete power. Yes, those guys were using her body for their pleasure, but she was in control. She was allowing them to use and take her and was loving every minute of it.

After she made eye contact with me, I pulled back from that door and quickly left through the one I came in.

I ran downstairs and found the guy that had brought me to the party. He had been looking for me, but I didn't explain where I had been, only grabbed his hand and took him to his car.

When he sat down, I reached over and unzipped his pants. He didn't know what hit him. I took him into my mouth and gave him the best blowjob I think he'd ever had to that point. I was so wet. I reached into my panties and played with myself as I bobbed up and down on his cock, thinking about being taking by a group of guys like that. After he came, I swallowed his load, wanting more. We drove down the road to an empty field, and got out. I stripped and bent over the hood of his car. He is the only guy I've ever fucked on the first date. I was so turned on, I didn't follow my rules. It scared me."

She reached down, dipped a finger into her pussy, and held it up. It was just like before, a clear, syrupy string that was still connected to her pussy, but stayed on her finger as she brought it up to my mouth.

Fuck, she tastes sweet!

"I didn't answer his calls after that night, I couldn't believe I was so caught up in what I saw in that girl, that I let him fuck me on the first date. It wasn't his fault. It was mine."

She paused again, closing her eyes and tilting her head back, putting her finger back into the heart of her femininity. She played with herself for a moment and then tensed up, as I watched her have a small orgasm.

Pulling her finger back out, she looked at me and smiled, taking her finger into her own mouth and tasting her own juices.

"I want that. I always have, but was afraid to let loose like that because I was always the 'good girl.' At least once, I want to be THAT girl."

Damn

"Tom's okay with this?"

"Of course he is! He wants to be there, watching, when it happens." We sat in silence as I thought about what she just said.

"How are you going to make that happen? I mean, I get a college party, but now?"

"Have you not learned anything yet?" She gave my dick a tug. I guess the pill was beginning to take effect, as I felt the stirrings of an erection.

"There are plenty of ways to make that happen, but I have something specific already planned." She leaned back over, taking the 'semi' part out of my erection, bringing it fully to life with her talented mouth.

"Now, do you want to stay up here and talk about my fantasy, or do you want to stick this thick, hard cock in my ass?" She stood and bent over, pulling her cheeks apart so I could see the diamond plug. Wiggling her ass, she stood back up and walked back inside. I followed.

She lay on the platform, just as I did earlier. She lifted her legs, allowing me to strap them into place. Then her arms.

"Pull that cord there and it will lift the platform. You can hook it to itself when you get it raised where you want it.

"Don't you need to clean out first?" That part did make sense.

"Tom gave me an enema this morning when we woke up. I'm clean." I smiled. Shit, she is way ahead of me. And Tom knows I'm going to fuck her ass?

"How do you want me to do this?" I was looking down at her spread pussy, and the plug still in her ass.

"You have a woman tied up, immobilized, spread-eagled with her legs up in stirrups, her pussy and ass completely exposed, and you are asking me what to do?" She gave me that condescending look again. She was right, that WAS a dumb question.

I raised the platform higher, her toes almost touching the low ceiling of the cabin.

"What are you doing?" She looked over at me with genuine concern.

"Whatever the fuck I want." It was at this moment she realized I had lifted her to the point where her pussy was mouth-level as I stood.

I dove in, my nose brushing up against her clit as I probed my tongue into her dripping snatch. She moaned, as I lapped up her syrupy juices. Recounting that story got her wet. Very wet.

"That feels great, but I want to be fucked! Fuck me Dan. Stick your dick inside my ass. I want you to stretch me out, use me! Please, USE ME!"

I pulled back, thinking that this is the first time I've ever had a woman completely tied up and immobilized. I was going to take my time enjoying it. Besides, she was dripping, and I was going to enjoy savoring her wetness.

Despite my cock now being rock hard, I mean, harder than it's been in years from that pill, I was in no hurry. I was enjoying her cries for release, begging to be fucked. She began gyrating her body, rocking the platform forward towards me. I clamped down on her clit, sucking on it hard, as I began to twist the plug in her ass with my hand.

"Slow down, it's too much! It's too much!" I saw you do this with Lisa yesterday. Your turn now. I kept sucking.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, MMMmmm." Her body tensed and face turned red as she came.

I didn't stop. She was rocking back and forth, trying to push my face away and off her clit. But, that wasn't going to happen. Her legs and arms were securely immobilized. I continued sucking on her sensitive nub as she cried from the pleasure and the pain.

Just as Lisa had done the day before, there was a point where it seemed Susan yielded to me, knowing I was in control and wasn't going to stop until I wanted to stop. I felt something on my hand as I was twisting the plug, and saw it was covered in fluid. Pulling back for a moment, I watched her pussy contracting, her clit throbbing, as she was in the midst of yet another orgasm. A forced orgasm. I sucked again on that huge clit, pursing my lips around it and moving my head up and down on it, like it was a little, erect cock. Something about that turned me on, as I thought about our conversation along the spectrum.

After that orgasm subsided, she went limp. I lowered the platform, lining my cock up with her opening, which was glistening, and still red from the pounding I gave her earlier. Poised at her entrance, I began to slowly penetrate, feeling the steel plug on the underside of my shaft. She felt even tighter at this angle, and I noted her G-spot as the head of my cock crossed that spongy surface. Like what she did with my prostate, I pushed the swing back, then forward, only penetrating a few inches, so the head of my cock rubbed along her spot.

My head started feeling funny. Almost like a buzz, but my cock was harder than I can remember in years. And despite being inside her pussy, I wasn't trying to cum. I was enjoying the sensation of my hardness rubbing along the pad of her G-spot. I looked down and saw a clear trickle come out of her opening, coating the top of my cock.

Lost in the moment, I wasn't paying attention to her moans and cries. No. I was focused on rubbing the tip of my cock over that spot. Over and over and over. Knowing what it did to me, I wanted to give her that sensation. That pleasure.

Her pussy started to spasm again, and I turned my attention back to Susan, who was crying and screaming through her release. She was completely consumed in the moment, and looked like a woman possessed, begging me to fuck her harder.

As she came down, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and reached for the plug. Twisting, I slowly pulled it out. Her opening expanded as it was pulled through the ring of her anus. Fuck! That thing is BIG! The plug had to be two inches around. Given it is stainless steel, with no give, that's probably harder to take than my cock.

I tossed it on the bed and lined my cock up to her opening, which was still somewhat dilated from the plug. Slowly, I added pressure and the head of my cock popped just inside her opening. I was covered in her juices, so I didn't have to add any additional lube.

Just as I was allowing her to get accustomed to my head being inside of her, I slowly began to push forward. Immediately, she bore down, it was like her ass was sucking my cock inside of her. Without much resistance, my cock slid all the way in, my balls resting against her ass cheeks.

"FUUUUCCCCKK! You are SO fucking big! I'm so full. That feels sooo fucking good. Stretch my ass, Dan. Oh, FUCK! I've never had a real cock this big in there before. Fuck me, Dan! Use my ass for your pleasure. I know you've never had someone's ass before, I'm you first. Use me, Dan. Take me. Pound me with your cock!"

I pulled back and then pushed back in. Susan was moaning and writhing, screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs. As I began to use the swing as a pendulum, my cock penetrated her as deep as I could go. She was so loud. It was a good thing we were on the boat a few hundred yards off shore of a remote island and not back in the marina.

I was taking in the sensation of not only her ass wrapped tightly around my cock, but how hard my cock was now that the pill had taken effect. This was fucking awesome!

Her ass was clenching around my cock, squeezing me like a boa constrictor as she had an anal orgasm. I felt that flushed feeling again in my head, and a tingling sensation in my groin. Rocking the platform back and forth, I finally grunted as I bottomed out inside of her one last time.

It was a different kind of orgasm, and to be honest, I doubt anything came out. But I was satisfied. And done. At least for the moment.

My cock was still hard, buried inside her. I looked down as I began pulling out. The top of my cock covered in the girl-honey still freely flowing from her pussy down on me. As my head cleared her opening, I noted it spasm, slightly dilated.

I lowered the platform and untied her feet from the stirrups and arms. She was covered in sweat. Spent.

Laying down beside her, I held her hand as her breathing normalized.

"I've never been fucked like that before. That was the best fuck I've ever had. I mean it. Just unbelievable. Thank you!" She snuggled back up to me, resting her head in the hollow of my arm and my ribcage.

We woke up about an hour later. It was a little after 3:00, and we still had a couple of hours before Lisa and Tom were due back.

I rolled out of bed and peed. I turned on the shower to wash off, since my cock had been buried deep in her ass. As I stepped inside, she sat down and peed as well, then joined me in the shower.

We washed one another, kissing and making out as we did. To my surprise, I still had that weird feeling in my head, I guess from the pill, and then realized her soaping my balls and washing my ass was getting me hard again.

I felt like I was 20 years old again, getting hard at just the thought of sex. She squeezed my cock and leaned over as she rinsed the soap off. Taking me back into her mouth, she got on her knees and began bobbing up and down on my cock.

The water was pouring over her head as she continued. There was no way I was going to be able to cum, but it still felt great. After a minute or two of my blowjob, she stood and turned off the water.

"Let's go lay out on deck for a while and drink some water. I'm drained."

She grabbed a pitcher of filtered water from the refrigerator, and filled up two large stainless cups with ice. We sat on the front lounger, which was the size of a queen-sized bed on the bow of the boat. Each downing a glass of water, we refilled and sat, soaking in the sun.

My cock was still sticking straight up, and it didn't go unnoticed. Then she said, "I don't think I can take you again right now, I'm too sore." She laughed as she leaned back over and took me back into her mouth. I began moving my hips, fucking her mouth gently as she continued. I wasn't trying to get off, but being hard and in her mouth, well, I just naturally reacted. She played with my balls and then took her mouth off me and began stroking me. Sitting up on her side, she continued stroking and began to speak.

"When you forcefully took me this morning, that was some of the best sex I'd had in a while. But what we just did? I've never been fucked like that before. Ever." She took another drink of water and then lightly stroked my cock more, which was standing straight up, hard as a rock.

"Okay, I think the next time you take a pill, it should be a half dose. Tom can take a whole one and he doesn't get this kind of reaction. My pussy needs a break for a while though."

She sat with her legs crossed and between mine, stroking my cock and playing with my balls and ass. Putting a finger back into my ass,

"How do you feel down here? Sore?"

"Not really. I feel pressure still, well, maybe a little sore, but it doesn't hurt. Well, I guess it's a good kind of hurt."

"Good. It's not supposed to hurt, not if it's done right. One of the things that really turns me on is seeing a guy in such a vulnerable position, being exposed and penetrated like a woman. I do think being in that receiving position allows you to be more in-tuned with your lover. I noticed you spent more time on my G-spot earlier. I take it you learned that from me doing that to you?"

"Yes. I've rubbed across it with Lisa before, but always went deep, as I know she likes that. So do I, but I've never just sawed the head of my dick across that spot before. Did you like it?"

"That's about the stupidest thing you've ever asked me, and we've known one another for over thirty years. YES! Couldn't you tell? Did you not feel me cream your cock when you were doing that? God! I already told you that was the best fuck of my life!

Lisa is going to thank me. I may have to tie her up and sit on her face while you do that to her. Well, after I'm not so sensitive." She laughed.

"You said you and she have talked about her fantasies. Tell me what she wants to try."

"Uh uh, no way. That's between you and Lisa. What I will tell you is she has many of the common fantasies most women have, including me. Now, what you will need to discuss is which ones she wants to keep as fantasy, and which ones she desires." She started stroking my cock again, squeezing it, feeling how hard I was.

"I can't believe you are still so hard! Seriously, you can't take a full pill again. We are going to have to figure out how to make this go down, or you may have some priapism setting in. We wouldn't want that!"

"What? What's that?"

"You know the commercials, 'if you have an erection over four hours call your doctor'? Well, the problem is if the muscles stay in that state too long, it could cause damage."

"What kind of damage?" I sat up, somewhat scared.

"Don't worry, we can jump in the water in a minute and the cold will shrink this beautiful cock to a little nub the size of my clit. I saw your shrinkage the other day. I think my erect clit is bigger." She smiled and laughed, taking me briefly back into her mouth before she continued.

"But, as I was saying, Lisa does have similar fantasies as mine. When I told Lisa about that party, and giving my date head and letting him fuck me, she was as turned on as I was. While we had kissed one another, practicing while growing up. But when I told her that story was the first time we had masturbated one another."

"I thought it was the night with your small boyfriend and you went down on her?" I was trying to recall the story she told two days before, but so much had happened the past few days, I'm sure I was wrong.

"No, that was the first time I went down on her, but the first time we masturbated one another was when I told her of watching that girl being taken by all those guys. She got as wet as I did and we stripped to our panties and started playing with ourselves.

One thing led to another and I started kissing her and slipped my hand inside her panties, playing with her lips. When I dipped my finger inside her, it was coated with her wetness. I rubbed her clit and brought her off. Then she did me."

My cock was aching. The conversation wasn't helping, as I had a raging hardon.

"Alright, before I throw you into the water, let's try this." She sat up and lay down on the lounger. Motioning me to straddle her stomach, she pushed her tits together and told me to have at it.