Reformation on Couples Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping you would do that, but I wasn't sure you had that in you. That was an amazing fuck! I've wanted to be taken like that forever! Now, clean up the mess you made of my pussy." I looked up, seeing the dominant side of Susan. A woman in control of the situation. She had been goading me along and wanted me to take her like that. Fuck. She was playing a mind-game with me, again. She manipulated me. Again!

Just when I realized that's what she wanted, the juices I was lapping up changed in consistency. I swallowed a thick glob of my cum, as she continued rubbing her sex into my face. And yes, it did taste different.

"That's right, lick it all up. Fuck, that feels good. Yes, like that." She pulled my hair on my head, as she smiled back down at me, rubbing her clit over my mouth. She wasn't mad at all. This is what she wanted. She wanted to be taken like that.

After a few minutes of her assaulting my face with her pussy and clit, she began to moan and then climax. I could tell it was strong, as her pussy contracted and her erect clit throbbed like a cock when ejaculating. More semen seeped out of her pussy as she finally collapsed on top of me.

She rolled off, and we both laid back, staring at the ceiling. Minutes passed. I wasn't sure what to say. Finally, she spoke up.

"You know, even when I take off Tom's chastity device after several days, and tease the hell out of him, he still doesn't take me like you just did. He just doesn't have it in him." She rolled towards me, lightly kneading my balls with her right hand.

"I'm so sorry Susan. I don't know what came over me."

Sitting up on her elbow, "Are you kidding? That's the best fuck I can remember in a long time! I've been teasing you, but wasn't sure you would be able to forcefully do that. But you did! I loved it! Lisa's going to be jealous though." She smiled, as leaned over and kissed me.

"Lisa?" I was again confused.

"Yes, silly. Fantasies, remember? One of the top fantasies women have is to be forcefully taken, sometimes even against their will. Not being able to control the situation, being overpowered and taken, forced to yield to the penetration. That made me feel like a woman. That was a great fuck, Dan."

I didn't say anything. As I started to think about Lisa's fantasies, Susan leaned over and began kissing me.

Our tongues danced, and she pulled back a few times to lick the remaining mess on the sides of my face, then went back to kissing.

It was passionate. It was raw. It was fucking amazing!

We kissed and made out for the longest time. I rolled on top of her, moving down to kiss and play with her tits, then back up for more kissing. She reached down, playing with my cock and balls again. She pulled away, leaning down to take my cock back into her mouth. She swallowed me whole, as I was still soft from my orgasm. But it wasn't long before I started stirring again. She licked my balls while my cock was completely engulfed in her warm mouth.

She then slid a finger into my ass and began massaging my prostate. That did the trick, as I felt my a full-on erection expanding within her mouth. She tried to keep me completely inside, but I was swelling too quickly. She pulled her finger out, lifted off my cock, and turned around on all fours. The diamond in her ass was covered in our fluids, as she wiggled her ass, offering her dripping pussy to me.

I lined my cock back up to her feminine portal, pushing in hard once again. The weight of the steel plug from above added to the sensation of her wet, velvet canal. As I plowed her from behind, her tits were bouncing to the rhythm.

"Yes, Dan. Fuck me harder. Use me! Use my body, Dan, fuck me like a whore. Your whore! Fuck me with your thick cock, fill me up, oh FUCK, stretch me and fill me up!" She kept yelling and moaning as I fucked her, completely lost in the moment. She clamped down on my cock several times, moaning and rocking back into me the whole time.

I lasted longer than the first time, but knew if I didn't slow down I was going to be done. I slowed my pace. She reached down, grabbing my balls from between her legs and said,

"Don't you dare slow down! Fuck me harder! As hard as you can! Fill me up! Fill me with your cum, Dan! Use me damn it, use me! Harder, oh god, FUCK me Dan!"

I picked up the pace, as her fingers brushed against my balls while she rubbed her clit. I started breathing heavily and she increased the pace on her clit. Moments later, her pussy clamped hard around my cock again as she had a clitoral orgasm.

It was too much. I clenched my ass cheeks and buried myself into her as far as I could, as I came for the second time in less than an hour. It was a strong orgasm, and the weight of the steel plug added to the sensation as I made my final spurt.

Susan collapsed under me as I collapsed on top of her. My cock slipped out, but I kept the weight of my body firmly against her. We were a sweaty mess, the sheets covered in her juices and my cum.

I rolled off, laying on my back. She snuggled up to me and ran her fingers through my chest hair, just like Lisa does. I then wondered what she and Tom were doing. Did he take her like that after she unlocked him? My mind started racing when Susan sat up on her elbow as if reading my mind.

"Stop thinking about her, she is fine. Today is for us." She gave me a kiss, then got up to use the bathroom. I turned towards her, staring at her ass as she walked away. A long string of semen seeped out, running down her leg as she walked into the bathroom. She turned back towards me as she sat on the toilet. She didn't bother closing the door as she peed, just looked back at me and smiled. After wiping up the mess, she washed her hands and sat back on the bed.

"How are you feeling? Ready to go again?" She licked my shrunken, messy cock, cleaning off the gooey remnants.

"Sure, let's go right now." I laughed, hoping she was joking.

"Shit, I now know what Tom meant when he told me to pace myself. I'm already spent!"

"Well, if you can't fuck me again right now, then I'll just have to fuck you."

I sat up. Was she being serious? Was this going to happen?

"Fuck me? How?"

"Oh, please! I know you want to get fucked with the strap on, and I'm going to do it. First though, you are going to need to be shaved. I like the manly hair on your chest, arms, and legs, but you are a forest down here and it gets in the way during oral. And, if your ass is shaved, the strap on won't pull on any hairs. Trust me, it will be a better experience.

Go jump in the shower and use hot water. I'll do the honors here on the bed." She smacked my hip as she got back up and placed a towel on the bed. As I stepped into the bathroom and started running the water, I looked over as I peed, noticing the trimmer, razor and shaving cream as she unrolled the towel. She had all this planned already. I laughed to myself, realizing I just needed to quit guessing about what was next. She was always several moves ahead of me.

I dried off and sat back on the bed. She walked back in the room from the main cabin with a bowl of water.

"Get up, let's use the electric trimmer on deck to get the bulk of the hair off. It will blow away in the wind and be less mess to clean up down here."

She knelt in front of me as she tightly trimmed my pubic hair with the trimmer. The cool wind blowing on my newly shaven area gave me chills. She had me turn around and bend over as she trimmed my ass and even my lower back hair. After a few minutes, she smacked my ass and we walked back down below.

I lay on the towel on the bed, as she rubbed the shaving cream all over the region. Holding my soft cock straight up, she began to go to work.

"Since I shaved Tom, he says he can feel my clit much better against his bare skin, and feels it more when I orgasm. He also told me with no hair on his balls, Lisa's lips wrap around them when he fucks her. I'm sure you will be able to feel Lisa's lips much better now as well. She told me sometimes your hair scratches her if she's not wet, so I'm not sure why she didn't do this a long time ago. I know she is very sensitive, with those long lips."

"You will have to explain this to her then. I'm not sure how to tell her why I'm shaved now." I laughed, but not sure of her reaction this evening when they got back. I also felt another ping of something at how he described how my wife's labia feels on his balls to his wife. Man, this is fucked up.

"She already knows. I told her this morning and she appreciated I was going to do it, since she hasn't wanted to say anything to you about it."

"What? Why would she be afraid to tell me that?" I thought for a moment. I would have done this a long time ago -- if she wanted it.

"That's a good question, Dan, why are either of you afraid to be open and honest with one another? We are going to have to work on that though, or none of this is going to work." She tugged my cock up, giving it a squeeze, "Stop moving, or I'll end up nicking you." She just giggled.

"While I have you in this position, let's talk more about some of your fantasies. I've told you some of mine I've already."

I started thinking, shit, I don't want to talk about this. I didn't say anything, as she continued to shave me.

"Okay, let me play the question game then, if you aren't going to talk. I know you want to be fucked with the strap on, and we are going to do that in a little while. What about being tied up and teased? You know, edged to the point of cumming then let back down. Over and over until you are begging for a release?" My soft cock twitched in her hand. She smiled.

"Okay, you've answered that one." She put the razor into the water, rinsed it, and resumed shaving.

"When I was describing my time with Mistress Natalia, I noted your reaction to several other things as well. Don't be embarrassed Dan."

I was scared, not sure where she was going, but aroused at the same time.

"You obviously want to be teased and denied, but what about spending some time locked in a chastity cage like Tom? Not being able to get an erection while being teased? Then, finally released after you can't take any more?"

Fuck! My cock answered again! It didn't go unnoticed, either.

"You are a kinky little boy, Dan. Very naughty, too. I may have to bend you over my lap and give you a bare bottom spanking. Maybe in front of Lisa, so she can see her naughty little boy being spanked."

Damn it! I wished she would stop! I haven't said a word, but my cock keeps twitching at the thoughts of these things.

She lifted my balls and began shaving them, as she casually kept talking.

"So, the naughty boy wants a spanking as well. That's okay, Tom likes his bottom warmed up with a spanking too. I gave him one last night." She grinned, casually continuing to casually shave me.

"I know a lot has happened and things are much different today than when you got on the boat earlier this week, but everything's been good so far, right?" I nodded yes.

"Good. I'm just trying to see where your limits are, and if there is something that's off limits, that's all. I will tell you though, when Tom opened about his fantasies, it was like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. I learned he was a submissive."

Finally, there was a pause where my cock wasn't answering for me. I held my head up and said, "You've said that before, and he told me that too. What exactly do you mean? Is it just play, or is it more? I know you play and he was wearing his chastity device again today, but what I've read about BDSM and S&M, well, that seems more extreme, isn't it?"

She dipped the razor into the water, rinsing it off before she lifted my balls again and went back to work.

"I guess that depends on what you are talking about. I've learned a lot since my initial visit with Mistress Natalia. I've even studied the works of several renowned psychologists on sexual behavior and fetishes. Tom is a submissive, no doubt. He always has been, but I never picked up on it until recently. What I've also learned, is that once he let down his inhibitions, it brought more pleasure to the experiences.

Lisa is also a submissive by the way, and the two of you will need to talk and be open about your comfort levels with your fantasies, and hers. That's something I can't do, but there is a lot more to your wife than you think. I've had numerous conversations with her about this, and the two of you need to talk. Openly, without embarrassment. Trust me.

She told me you were okay with me dominating her. I'm going to do so, and when I do, I'm going to unleash something in your wife neither of you know exists."

I thought for a moment as she wiped my groin area and had me turn over.

"Ass up and head down. Spread your cheeks for me." How embarrassing. And erotic. I'm holding my butt open so my wife's best friend can add shaving cream and shave me bare.

"When I mentioned all this to Lisa months ago, I was thinking you were more like Tom. You have similar personalities, and you do have submissive traits.

But, after what happened earlier, I believe you are much more like me than Tom."

"What do you mean? How am I like you?" My cock started to stir, thinking about how I took her.

"Once you break through the barrier in a relationship of straight, one on one, vanilla sex, and start exploring anything outside the traditional 'norms', certain traits begin to surface. As I quickly learned with Tom, he wants to be led in the bedroom, and I've started leading him in all aspects of our sex life.

In learning this, I've embraced it, realizing how empowering it is for me to have this control over him. I get wet just thinking about it, as I've wanted to have some role reversal in the bedroom for a long time. I've also learned that while I'm a dominant, I also like to be submissive at times, too. We've explored many of his submissive traits, but there are more I'll be exploring soon. Same with mine." She paused, letting me take in what she was saying.

"I still don't understand. What does this make me then?" The razor was going over my pucker and I flinched. She smacked my ass, and kept shaving.

"Sexual pleasure is about letting go of your inhibitions, and allowing yourself to be vulnerable to the experiences. Like now. You are holding your ass open for me, completely exposed and vulnerable. Yet, you are getting hard at being in this position.

You need to not worry about feelings of guilt or any pre-conceived sentiments you have about things. You need to be open and flexible, as labeling yourself will only limit your ability to explore your sexuality."

"What does that mean? You just said Tom was a submissive, but I don't need to label myself?"

"All I'm saying is let's explore your fantasies and not worry about labels. But, while I think you are more dominant, I also think you are submissive as well. In the lifestyle, they call that a switch."

"A switch?" What a weird conversation to have while holding my ass wide open for her.

"Yes, someone who gets off on being either, depending on the mood and situation. I'm a dominant with Tom, and will be more with Lisa, but with someone like you, or a true dom, I get wet at the thought of being totally submissive to you. Being taken and used like you did. Didn't you fell how wet I already was when you shoved your cock into me? Fuck, I'm still turned on from it."

I thought about this as she wiped the excess shaving cream off my ass. She rubbed her hands along my ass, briefly probing my sphincter with her finger, before she continued rubbing along my balls to check her handiwork.

"Okay, into the bathroom for the next step." She got off the bed and put the bowl of dirty water on the dresser.

I walked into the bathroom, not sure what she wanted.

"Sit down and see if you can use the bathroom. I'm going to give you an enema to clean everything out down there. It can get messy if you aren't property cleaned out." My face had to have turned red, as I stared at her.

"What's the problem? Never had an enema before? I'm going to be taking your cute little ass-cherry in a few minutes, and I don't want there to be a mess. Now, sit down and try while I prepare the bag."

I sat down and tried to go, well, you know. She was standing beside me, filling up a red rubber enema bag with warm water, along with something she had poured into it before the water. I had a little progress, but apparently it wasn't enough. I wiped and flushed.

"Same position as a moment ago, ass up and head down." I got on the floor and she inserted the nozzle into my ass and then I felt a warm rush of fluid begin to fill my bowels. It seemed like it was about to come out of my mouth, I felt so full. Just when I was about to ask her to stop, she did.

"Now, hold this in until I tell you to expel. I know the cramping gets bad, but you'll live." She washed out the nozzle and bag, while I knelt in moderate pain on the floor.

A couple of minutes passed, and my forehead dripped with sweat as my stomach cramped. I was doing all I could to hold it in, but it was to the point I wouldn't be able to control it any longer. As I started to get up,

SMACK! She spanked my ass with her hand! "30 more seconds!"

I counted down and when I got to zero, I sat down. Fortunately, she walked out and shut the door, giving me privacy.

Speaking through the door, "I know you will feel like it is all gone, but I want you to sit there for at least 15 minutes. I'll let you know when time's up. Then, I want you to get into the shower and thoroughly wash yourself."

Finally getting into the shower I explored myself, feeling how sensitive my balls and entire groin area were without hair. Even when soaping up my ass I felt a tingling sensation as I washed my puckered hole. The hot water felt great and I began to feel the initial onset of an erection from my self-exploration. I guess I was making noises, as the door opened and Susan walked in and opened the door of the shower.

"Looks clean enough to me. Here." She handed me a towel and rubbed her hand again over my bare cock and balls.

As I walked back into the master's cabin, I noted a padded platform laying on the bottom part of the bed, with four cables attached to two pulleys with hooks in the ceiling. The platform was rectangular with a semi-circle cut out at the lower part, which was positioned at the foot of the bed.

"You will get on that shortly, but first I want you to get back on the bed. Lay face down across that lumbar pillow -- I want it just below your bellybutton." She had me spread my legs, and sat between them with her legs crossed, staring at my ass.

My cock and balls were hanging down, resting against the back side of the pillow. With both hands, she began lightly kneading my shaved balls, and cock, her thumbs lightly rubbing between them along my perineum to my pucker.

"I'm going to warm this area up before we get started. The more relaxed you are, the better the experience. Just close your eyes and focus on the sensations." I started flexing my cock as she gently stimulated the area.

"Stop trying to get hard. You will get erections, but lose them quickly off and on during this, so don't try to, as I don't want you focusing on that. Having an erection won't matter for this experience. This is about you enjoying the sensations of anal play.

And breathe! Focus on your breathing if you get distracted. If you feel any pain, let me know. You will feel pressure, but anything 'sharp', tell me, okay?"

I nodded my head, as I was already becoming lost to her feminine hands rubbing over my freshly-shaved nether region.

Her fingernails lightly scratched my sack, then my cock, as she pulled it down and tugged it a few times. I know she said don't think about getting hard, but I found myself clinching, trying to achieve an erection.