All Comments on 'Regaining Control'

by Milo_Grigsby

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
centralsquareguycentralsquareguy11 months ago
This is really excellent. Really.

I wish that the half the stories here were a tenth as good as this. Congratulations.

You've kind of magically appeared... nine stories in a week? Out of nowhere? Impressive. I hope there are more, either in inventory or ready to write.

Thank you.

kisses,

Central

Milo_GrigsbyMilo_Grigsby11 months agoAuthor

Hey @centralsquareguy. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement! Sure beats the hate bombs that one of my stories got.

In fairness a couple of the stories I had written before coming to LIterotica and posted on the site where I do my artwork under the same name (see my bio). But the written word isn't a big thing there, so I came here for that. The rest, well I've been in a bit of a flow state so they are appearing quickly. Plus I am probably sleeping less than I should. I wrote the longest one "Delila in the Desert" by hand into a moleskin over the course of an out-of-town weekend trip, mostly in airports and planes. Like I said, flow state.

TTFN,

Milo

brian_scoobybrian_scooby11 months ago

Excellent story! …very well written and throughly enjoyed! Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! I wish you would have continued just a little more, or offered an epilog to see the long term effect this gad on his problem. Maybe a short chapter on how their sexlife changed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilo_Grigsby@Milo_Grigsby
"The opposite of war isn't peace - it's CREATION!!" - J. Larson Milo Grigsby dabbles in erotic writing and digital art. Find my erotic images at https://www.deviantart.com/milogrigsby2 Madly, deeply and forever in love with my precious Charlotte. DISCLAIMER - All models depi...