Regaining My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I turn around now?"

"Yes, you may."

I obeyed.

Chris ran her fingers up my torso, "You have a wonderfully hairy chest."

Her hands started at my shoulders and lathered my chest, then one hand grabbed my cock. I started to reach up for her breasts. She blocked me with her hand, and she said, "I just showered. Remember, I'm here to help you get clean." Her smile was very mischievous.

"As one of my salty chiefs in the navy said, 'it's yours and you can wash it as fast as you want.'"

With that same smile she said, "This isn't sexual; I just want to help you get nice and clean. For the party."

"For the party. Says the beautiful, naked woman who just probed my ass and is now stoking my rock-hard penis. Of course, it isn't."

Chris smiled that naughty smile.

I am only an average guy in the manhood department. Average length, average thickness, and at the ripe old age of 60, I'm not a sexual dynamo. As a man gets older, the pelvic muscles aren't what they used to be. The result is that when I cum, it sort of dribbles out. Nevertheless, Chris had me as hard as a rock and was "cleaning" my cock with a nice stroking motion. This was probably the longest erection I had had in the past decade.

Looking into her eyes I asked, "Would you mind if I kissed you again?"

She raised her face, closed her eyes, and puckered slightly. I grabbed the shower curtain for balance, bent down, and kissed those soft lips again. Her free hand came up to the side of my face, her lips parted, and our tongues probed the warmth of each other's mouths. She stopped stroking me and just held my erection. Then she removed her hand from my face, grabbed my free hand, and placed it on her breast. Her nipples were stiff, and I moved my hand over her firm, wet mounds. I gently rolled her nipple between my fingers. Her body twitched involuntarily.

Chris eased the kiss enough to mumble into my mouth, "Are you clean enough?"

I shook my head. Her free hand returned to my face and continued kissing me, our hands fondling one another. Again, I have no idea how long we stood there in the shower enjoying one another. I was afraid to break the spell she had cast.

Finally, she looked lovingly into my eyes, "Well my dear friend with shower benefits, we should probably start getting ready."

I turned around and rinsed off the soap, then bent down and turned off the water. I opened the curtain and handed Chris a towel. "Thank you so much. I don't think I have been this clean in many years."

She gave my butt a pat, "That's what friends are for."

My mind was racing. I love to taste and smell a woman, to bury my tongue in her vulva. I love to bring my lover to an orgasm and feel her body involuntarily contracting as she cums. It had been years since I had experienced this and I thought that perhaps Christina would allow me to end this drought. In hindsight, I'm not sure why I was hesitant. We were both naked; we had been kissing passionately; she had just massaged my prostate; had stroked my cock clean; and had placed my hand on her breasts.

I stepped out onto the bathmat, continuing to towel dry. I took a breath and got up my nerve, "Chris." I took another breath. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Ask away my dear friend."

"While I have you in this state of undress." I looked into her eyes, "I wonder if you would allow me to taste you."

Her face became very serious, "Are you asking to go down on me?"

I was a bit flustered. Had I'd overstepped some boundary? "In a sense, yes."

"Are you asking to lick me?"

Regaining some confidence, "Yes."

Chris smiled her impish smile, "Are you asking if you can give me oral sex?"

"Yes."

"Is an orgasm involved?"

"Only if you want there to be."

Chris stepped over the lip of the tub, put her arm on my shoulder to steady herself, and then threw the other one around my neck, pressing her body against mine. I placed my hand on the small of her back.

She looked into to my eyes, "What would be the point of oral sex, if an orgasm wasn't involved?"

"Excellent point."

She dropped the towel, grabbed me by the hand, and started pulling me toward the door, "I think your bedroom is this way, is it not?"

"It is."

I would have followed Chris through the gates of hell, but she only led me to my queen-sized bed. When we got there, she released me. She jumped on the bed and lay down on her back. I had several pillows at the head and she arranged herself so that she was in a lounging position, her legs slightly parted.

She held out her hand, 'Care to join me?"

A soft evening light was streaming in through the western windows, bathing both her and the room in a warm glow. I climbed onto the bed and laid down on my side next to her, my elbow on the pillows, and my face close to hers. With my free hand, I cupped her cheek and softly kissed her. Chris closed her eyes and pressed her face against my hand. I leaned in and kissed her again, this time starting with a partially open mouth. She responded in kind, but after a few moments, I broke the kiss and moved toward her ear. I gently touched her earlobe with my tongue, then slid my tongue down and kissed her neck. I could see gooseflesh break out on her arms. I slid lower and put my leg over hers so that I was partially on top of her. My erection touched her leg. Chris reached down and grabbed it.

I traced my tongue along her collarbone, then down to the side of her breast. As I moved in a circle around the underside, I heard her breath suck in, then subtly become shallower, as if she were panting. 'Go slow,' I told myself and brought my hand up to her other breast, being careful not to touch her nipples. I encircled her nipple with my tongue, getting ever closer. As I reached her areola, I shifted to her other breast.

"Are you trying to torment me?" she asked.

I duplicated my approach on her other breast. "Perhaps."

"Well, you are succeeding."

I was nearing her areola when she grabbed my hair and moved my mouth to her nipple.

She whispered, "Please?"

I continued to tease, first breathing on her, and then finally touching the very tip of her nipple with my tongue. Chris let out a groan. I circled her nipple with my tongue a few times, then finally took it into my mouth and sucked. She pressed my head into her breast. I moved over to her other breast, teasing her again. She started to spread her legs further apart, so I moved between them, using my elbows to keep most of my weight off her. I could feel her pubic hair on my stomach.

She whispered, "I thought you wanted to taste me?"

I chuckled into her nipple, "I am tasting you. You taste exquisite."

I raised up in a push up and pulled myself back to her lips. As I did, my erection brushed against her pussy. She smiled seductively. I lightly kissed her, and then began sliding down her body again. I traced my tongue to her cleavage, then slowly across her taut stomach. When I reached her pubes, I grabbed a tuft with my lips and pulled gently. Then I pressed my nose into her hair, breathing in her pheromones. Her scent was working overdrive on my desire.

After a few moments of olfactory arousal, I slid lower, moving my arms under her legs so that her thighs came up on either side of my face. I moved to about halfway up her left thigh then began to slowly slide my tongue down toward her vulva. I could see her labia glistening with moisture. I stopped in the valley between her leg and vulva then slowly circled across her perineum to the other side. I slid my tongue up the inside of her right thigh, then stole a look up at her face. Chris' mouth was parted, and her eyes were locked in on me. I gave her a smile and started kissing and tonguing my way toward her crotch.

I hovered over her vulva and blew softly. Then, ever so softly, I made contact with her perineum and began sliding my tongue between her labia. I thought I heard a quiet whimper as I reached her clitoris. I immediately backed off, using my tongue to probe into her vagina and lap up the now flowing juices.

"Please," she whispered.

Thinking I had overstepped my bounds I stopped. "I'm sorry." I looked up into her eyes.

"No. Please make me cum."

Keeping my eyes locked on hers, I moved my mouth over her swelling clit and began licking, not continuously though. I would lick for a few seconds and then stop. Teasing her and increasing her anticipation. My tongue ran the length of her opening, lapping up her moisture, then a few more seconds on her clit. I got on my elbows, placing my left hand on her breast and my right at her vulva. I gently ran a finger around her erect nipple with one hand while rubbing the opening of her vagina with the other. She placed her feet on my back, maximizing her spread.

I continued this cycle of teasing countless times. I never broke eye contact. I could see her beginning to pant a little and I slipped my finger in to find her g-spot. It was already wrinkled, indicating Chris was close to climax. I backed off a little, keeping her on the edge of orgasm. A little lick on her clit. A little rub on her g-spot. A pinched nipple. Rinse and repeat.

"Please," she whispered.

I began vigorously licking, rubbing, and pinching. Her legs started trembling as she grabbed my head and pressed my face into her pussy. Her eyes closed. Her back arched. A guttural "Ahhhhh," came from her throat.

I eased off her clit, but continued rubbing her g-spot. Her vagina was pulsing with orgasmic contractions.

My goal was to keep her in ecstasy for as long as possible. Her body bucked. I eased off on the finger wave for just a moment, feeling her contractions continue. Her back eased its arch and I thought the contractions might begin to fade, so I began rubbing her g-spot again. This time she grabbed my hair as the contractions increased in intensity again. I continued the g-spot teasing, then just barely touched my tongue to her clit.

Chris' body jolted, she was panting loudly, yanking my hair back to keep my mouth from her clit.

In between pants I heard, "Come. Up. Here."

She started pulling on my ears. I resisted and continued feeding her orgasm. Her body quivering with pleasure. I reached up and gently pulled on her nipple. Her back arched and she clamped her thighs on my head.

Chris was still panting. "In me."

I pulled myself across her body, stopping to suck hard on first one nipple, then the other. Her body shuddered with each suck. I rubbed the length of my stomach across her pubic mound, moving my erection toward her pussy. She reached down and grabbed my penis with the intention of guiding me in.

I must have hesitated because she whispered, "I'm on the pill."

"Vasectomy," I said as the tip of my cock parted her labia. Her contractions were still going as I eased into her vagina, the warmth and wetness engulfing me. Chris brought her knees up and locked her ankles behind me. Her hands grabbed my ass cheeks, setting the timing of my thrusts. Our eyes were locked in again, her mouth open. I kept the strokes as long and slow as possible, trying to check my orgasm as long as possible. Her pussy still contracting, massaging my cock. I continued thrusting, my arms aching. Then I felt the point of no return. I whispered, "I'm cumming."

Chris grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me to her. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. My body shuddered as I came. My back arched, then I fell sideways, bringing her with me, our bodies joined. Her vagina still contracting on my erection, sending electricity up my spine. As I gazed into her eyes, I noticed that the sun had set, and the light was fading. Her hands held my face. We were both smiling.

Then she grimaced.

"What's wrong?'

"Cutting off the circulation."

I was lying on her leg. My fading erection plopped out of her as I rolled onto my back. I pulled a pillow under my head. Chris moved against me. Her head on my chest with her hair touching my chin. Her fingers began playing with my chest hair and she brought her leg over me, her moist pussy pressed against my leg. I brought my arm up behind her and placed my hand on the small of her back, pressing her to me.

We laid like that as the light faded, euphoria spreading through both of us. Her body completely relaxed and her breathing slowed. I kissed the top of her head. I thought I felt some dampness on my chest. I placed my hand on her face and realized that tears were flowing.

"Quinn?"

"Yes, my dear."

"Thank you."

"I should be thanking you."

Chris raised her head and rolled so she could look at me in the fading light. "A half hour ago, an hour ago, whenever I came here, I felt worthless. A worthless woman with a loveless, failed marriage." I started to speak and she put her finger to my lips. "Quinn, you have no idea what you just did for me. This act of friendship. No, this act of love has." She hesitated. "Quinn, you brought me back from the brink."

She pulled herself on top of me so that our faces were inches apart. Her legs straddling me with her wet pussy on my stomach. Our combined fluids flowing out of her onto my skin. She kissed me softly and smiled. "Plus, I have only had an orgasm like that once in my life. Jack has never given me an orgasm. I always faked it." She kissed me again. "I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." Our eyes were still locked in.

"There is nothing you could do to ruin our friendship. All these years you have always enchanted me, Christina. I have gone out of my way to come up with an excuse to be with you, to meet with you, to do anything with you."

"I know," she laughed. "You had some pretty flimsy excuses. I knew what you were doing."

"Your eyes seem to reach into my soul. Every time I have looked into your eyes I felt so close to you. I am so lucky to have you as a friend."

"A friend with shower benefits." She patted my chest.

"Do you think we are going to make it to Wendy's party?" I asked.

"No."

_ _ _ _ _

Chapter 2

Ending a sex drought does interesting things to one's mind. Everything takes on a sexual connotation and having sex again becomes one of the mind's primary drives. It had been at least three years since I had made love to my wife. Her ensuing battle with cancer and passing put a damper on my libido.

My evening of passion with my dear friend Christina was an incredibly life changing experience even though it was most likely a one-off event. Although we cared for one another, even loved one another, I somehow doubted that our affair would continue.

Even though I was primarily friends with Chris, part of me felt like I had betrayed my friendship with Jack. Yes, he was cheating on Chris. Yes, Chris was probably leaving him. Nevertheless, Chris and Jack had both come to my aid when I needed help. They both saw me through so many tough times. While making love to Chris was a dream event, deep down I felt a bit like a shithead.

Chris had left my house around nine o'clock on Friday evening and said she was going to Zoë's. I didn't hear a thing from her on Saturday or Sunday.

Monday dawned hot and muggy. I decided that this would be a great day to harvest my onion crop. I started around nine and had all the onions out of the ground by eleven. I still had to put them up in the barn to dry, but I needed some water and a break. Sweat was streaming down my face and the brim of my straw hat was dark with moisture. My shirt was drenched and the garden dirt had just made me a muddy mess. Trying to brush anything off just made it worse.

"Hey there, lover boy." It was Chris. She was walking down the hill from the barn. "I hope you don't mind, but I pulled my car into your barn and closed the door."

"No. I don't mind. What? So Jack won't see your car?"

She nodded. Chris was wearing some snug fitting jeans which nicely highlighted her figure, a Chicago Cubs t-shirt, and a ball cap. Her hair was in a ponytail extending through the cut out at the back of the cap. She came over to me with what looked like the intention of giving me a hug.

"You may not want to get close to this mess."

"Oh, you are yucky." She came over and studied my face. "There's a clean spot" and she kissed my cheek bone. "I think that's the only one. What are you doing?"

I pointed at the garden, "Harvesting onions."

"Wow, that's a lot. Do you use that many?"

"No. I'll keep about a dozen and give the rest away. I was just heading up to the house for a break."

She fell in beside me, and held my hand. We walked quietly for the first 25 yards.

I broke the silence, "How are you my friend?"

"I've been better. I just came from the lawyer's office. She's filing the divorce papers this afternoon. I'll pick up Jackie from pre-school and keep him for the rest of the week. We're going go with alternating weekends for now. When he gets to kindergarten I think I'm going to ask the teacher to call him by his proper name -- John. The nickname has to go."

I didn't know what to say, so I thought silence would be best. We reached the back door and I held it open for her. Inside I have what I call my mudroom. The washer and dryer are there, plus a deep sink.

I said, "Give me a moment to wash up."

Chris sat down on an antique park bench that was against the wall. I knew she was watching me. I stripped off my shirt and threw it on the laundry pile. I took a towel from the rack and set it next to the sink. I ran the water, first sticking my head under the faucet, then washing my face, arms, and hands.

Chris said, "You really are a sexy man. I love how the sweat has matted your chest hair."

"Chris, I'm old, scarred, and wrinkled."

"And sexy."

I turned my head and smiled at her. I toweled dry and donned a clean work shirt from the laundry basket. "There. Damp, but presentable."

Chris came over and gave me a hug, placing the side of her head against my chest.

I kissed the top of her head. "I was going to have something to eat, let's go into the kitchen."

She took my hand and led the way. Once in the kitchen she sat at the table.

I asked, "What can I get you?"

"Just some water. I'll eat whatever you're eating."

I got out two pint glasses and filled them with tap water, placing one in front of her and one where I would sit.

I said, "So, you saw a lawyer. You're filing. But how are you doing?"

"Quinn, I'm miserable."

"Why don't you start with when you left here on Friday?" I put bread in the toaster and bacon, lettuce, and tomato on a plate. I came over and sat down. Our eyes met and it felt like our souls became one. Looking into her eyes has never gotten old.

"Well, I went over to Zoë's. Quinn, you have no idea what loving you did for me. You most certainly saved a life, either mine or Jack's. I was emotionally at the end of my rope. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Before I came here, I actually drove to the trail by the old quarry. I was going to climb to the top and jump. Then I thought of my son and backed down. Then I thought about the party, I was going to get plastered. I thought of you and how you could go with me and be my date and designated driver. You have to believe me that I had no intention of doing anything other than going to a party with you when I came over here."

"I believe you. It was just as much me as you. Lust got the better of both of us. Chris, I'm a little concerned about your mental health. If you ever think about hurting yourself again, you've got to let me know."

"I promise. I'm doing better. I'm going to be around someone like you or Zoë as much as possible."

The toast popped. I got up and put the four slices on a plate. I brought them over to the table and we assembled our BLTs. The tomatoes were from my garden and I watched Chris' face for her reaction.

"That's a nice sandwich. Are the tomatoes yours?"

I nodded. "Pretty good?"

"Oh, they're fabulous."