Regaining My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four couldn't take their eyes from Zoë. One woman started giggling. The guy just stared open-mouthed. When he came abeam Zoë, he slowed his walking and turned to watch her pass. One of his companions, also looking at Zoë, walked right into him, both sprawling on the ground. The woman on the ground started cursing him.

I heard him say, "I can't help it. She was completely naked."

Zoë and I walked a little further on. She stopped and turned to me. I said, "That was an interesting reaction."

"It's kind of cool to see how people react."

"That gent is going to be beating his meat for a week after seeing you."

"How about you?"

"A month at least."

"Can I watch?"

"Only if you win."

"Oh, I'm winning."

We continued walking. If I were a younger man, I would have been sporting a serious erection by now. But at my age, you need your blood for other things such as moving oxygen to vital organs rather than engorging an erection. It isn't that I didn't enjoy the view. Zoë's ass was perfect. When she stood facing me, there was a nice thigh gap. The vision of naked Zoë would appear in my dreams for a long time.

She called over her shoulder, "We're almost there."

She had just completed another hurry up and wait maneuver so she could let me see what I was missing during the walk. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"You won't think I'm a slut or something."

"I will never think you are a slut."

"Walking around naked has got me so aroused. I am so wet."

"Really?"

Zoë put her fingers into her pussy and put them in front of me. They were glistening with her juices. I grabbed her fingers and put them in my mouth, savoring the taste, licking them clean. "Oh my God, you taste wonderfully sweet. I'd like some of that for lunch."

Zoë smiled impishly, "We could arrange that."

Up ahead on the trail we heard some male voices. Zoë looked over her shoulder.

I asked, "Want to cover up?"

She looked up the trail. "Not on your life. I'm already making plans for you. We just walk on by like we were walking in the park."

"Walking naked in the park," I corrected.

We started again. About a minute later, two scrawny looking twenty-somethings came into view. The way they staggered, they were obviously either drunk, or most likely, stoned.

The lead male cried out, "Holy shit! You are my fucking dream girl!"

He lurched at Zoë with both hands extended toward her breasts.

"God damn it!" I swore, setting my knapsack down, getting ready for a fight.

I heard a squeal. In the instant I had looked away, Zoë had the punk on his face with his left arm jammed up between his shoulder blades. Her knee on the small of his back. She had slammed his face into the dirt. Blood was flowing freely from his nose.

His buddy started running back up the trail and fell as he turned to look back. I ran past Zoë and her captive and had the second kid by his collar in seconds, cinching it tight against his neck.

I dragged him to his feet. "You're going the wrong way."

A choking sound came from his throat. I grabbed him with my other hand by his belt, giving him a bit of a wedgie as I force-marched him down the trail.

Zoë said, "Didn't your mother tell you to keep your hands to yourself." She got off the first kid, pushing his face into the dirt again.

I pushed the second kid down the hill, "Boys, you just got beat up by a girl and an old man. Better get the hell out of here so you can tell your friends."

They both started running like hell.

Zoë came over to me and put her hand on my arm, "Are you okay?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing." I took a deep breath. "Except for the adrenaline rush and a racing heart, I'm fine." I sat down with my back against a tree.

She peeled off the knapsack and sat bare-assed on the ground next to me, "All that self-defense training my father gave me just took over."

"Well, you handled the situation perfectly. Before I could blink, you had that kid on his face."

She started laughing, "I was pretty good."

"Yes, you were. Remind me to never piss you off."

Zoë slapped my shoulder, "What's that about that being beat up by a girl? Do I look like a girl?"

"Absolutely not. Just bruising a fragile male ego. That wasn't a comment on you."

"Okay. Fair enough."

I asked, "So do you worry about anything crawling up your butt when you sit like that on the ground?"

"I don't know. I've never sat like this before." She got out her water bottle, took a drink, and then passed it to me. "I'm glad you made them go down the trail rather than back up. Our picnic spot is just around the corner."

"Alright. Just let my heart settle down." I took some 'deep cleansing breaths' as the Lamaze instructors used to teach. "Okay. Let's go."

Zoë was on her feet and reached out her hand to steady me as I got to mine. I wasn't exactly a model of grace. We picked up the knapsacks.

I said, "Wait, you've got something on you." I brushed some dirt off her ass. She wiggled it a little. "Did I mention that your bottom is picture perfect beautiful?"

She was beaming. Given our earlier conversation, this was probably the most anyone had ever admired her.

I waved my hand, "Lead on my dear."

We walked about another hundred yards or so and took a side path to the right. It opened into a nice meadow with wildflowers and tall grass. It gently sloped down, and at the far side, I could see a tree lined pond.

"Oh, this is beautiful Zoë."

"I was up here last week. The water is warm. We can take a dip if you'd like."

"Some skinny dipping then and now?"

Zoë smiled, "The water's great."

_ _ _ _ _

We set up a picnic spot under a large maple next to the pond. I spread the quilt out and Zoë knelt, unpacking the lunch. I sat down and took off my shoes and socks, rubbing my feet.

I said, "We can be like that French painting with the clothed men and a naked woman at a picnic."

"We could. But maybe you want to take a dip with me?"

"I will have to get naked, and I warn you. I am not a pretty sight."

"You are my friend and I will take you just as you are. I already saw your handsome hairy chest. I got to see your penis." She leaned over on her hands and knees and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

I reached and cupped her breast. She smiled. I stood up and pulled off my sweat soaked shirt, and then laid it out on the grass to dry.

"No laughing now." I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and dropped the zipper. I looked over at Zoë and she was intent on my crotch. She looked up and smiled.

Here goes, I thought. I grabbed my shorts and skivvies and dropped them both to my ankles.

I stepped out of the shorts spreading my arms, "Ta da!"

Zoë's mouth was open a bit; her eyes locked in on my flaccid cock.

I said, "I told you I'm scary."

"No. You're beautiful," she whispered. "Can I touch you?"

She crawled closer and knelt before me. She held my balls in one hand and petted the head with the other. I was stiffening, even before she kissed the tip.

"You're beautiful," she repeated.

"I doubt that."

She took the head of my cock in her mouth and gently sucked. Her tongue traced its way around the silky circumcision scar, then focused on the frenulum, my most sensitive spot. My erection was building. Another suck on the head. She held up her hand and I helped her to her feet. She stepped forward and placed her hands on my chest. My arms went around her waist, my erection pressed against her stomach. She asked, "Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask permission."

She raised her face toward me. I bent down and touched her soft lips to mine. Her hands came up to my face as our lips parted. I gently probed into her warm mouth for her tongue, pulling her body against mine. She was petting my face. Eyes closed. Her tongue responding to mine. I got the impression that this was not something she had done often in her life, but rather was savoring the moment.

She eased the kiss and opened her eyes, "That's very nice." Then she kissed me again. This time she led with her tongue.

I broke the kiss this time, "Perhaps we should go for that swim."

Zoë looked down, took my rigid cock in her hand and looked up with a smile. "Let's get wet."

She led me though some soft grass to the water's edge. I dipped my toe in and the temperature was perfect. Holding her hand, I started wading in and the bottom dropped off quickly. I waded to my waist, then made a little dive and quickly surfaced. I was standing in shoulder deep water. Zoë dove and came up with her hair streaming behind her. With one stroke, she placed her hands on my shoulders, her face next to mine. She couldn't touch the bottom, so she wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed her ass with both hands. She began kissing more passionately than before, grinding her pussy into my stomach. The water put out most of the flame in my cock, but not in my heart. Finally, we broke the kiss.

Zoë kept her hands locked behind my head and leaned back. "You do have beautiful eyes Quinn."

Zoë's were an enchanting shade of green. "I think yours are pretty cool too. Here let me rub some of the sunscreen off you. I don't want a mouthful when I'm putting my mouth all over you."

"Ooh, sounds fun."

I started rubbing her torso. She let go of my neck, put her head back, and floated. Her breasts breaking the surface like tiny islands. I placed her ankles on my shoulders and rubbed up and down her legs, and then I focused on her pussy. Rubbing away any lotion.

I said, "Time for a quality check."

I pulled her legs past my cheeks, and I moved my face toward her vulva. I held her ass up as I took my tongue and ran it between her labia; her silky, wet thighs on either side of my face. My tongue probed into her vagina then flicked her clit a couple of times. I heard a moan. The problem was I couldn't taste or smell her with the water.

I raised my face out of the water. "Let me get the sunscreen off your back."

Zoë lifted her legs off my shoulders and dropped down into the water. I felt her grab my penis and then she surfaced in front of me. She placed her hands on my hips to keep from sinking. I vigorously rubbed her back, and then twirled my finger. She turned around. I cupped her breasts, gently rubbing her erect nipples between my fingers.

She had one hand on my hip with the other on my tumescent cock. "How about some lunch?"

"Are you part of the feast?"

"Yes, and you're dessert."

She swam ahead and rose out of the water. I followed her and joined her at the picnic quilt.

_ _ _ _ _

After a very nice lunch of sandwiches, assorted sliced veggies, and some mixed nuts, we relaxed facing each other in our naked state on the quilt. Her nipples were relaxed, and I had a nice view of Zoë's mons as she sat cross-legged in the sun dappled shade. I was stretched out on my side facing her, my penis in full view. I broached the subject of Zoë's win, "So how are you going to cash in on your bet? What are you going to have me doing?"

"So I need to come clean here. That wasn't the first time I did that. It probably wasn't a fair bet."

"Details, please. Details."

"So first some background. You know we call ourselves the 'Wood Nymphs'."

I nodded.

Zoë looked thoughtful, "Let's see. Who was there? Chris and me. Wendy, Vicky, and Asha. Julianne joined in July."

These are all our faculty colleagues.

She continued, "Chris had started calling us the Wood Nymphs during the winter, so we looked up nymphs and found paintings of naked women enticing men. Wendy started saying that we were the naked sex goddesses of the forest. Well, this gorgeous spring day the five of us were on a hike on an isolated trail up in the National Forest. Wendy brought up the idea again that we were the naked sex goddesses and that we should be naked. Vicky said 'no,' but Chris, Asha, and me said we would go topless for a short bit, as long as we didn't see anyone. Wendy wanted complete nudity and stripped down to nothing. It really isn't a big deal for her since she is pretty flat-chested. For Asha, that's a big deal. She's got huge boobs. The rest of us stripped to the waist and we started hiking. We went about a mile or so and didn't see anyone.

"Then Wendy dared us to get completely naked with her. Just between us, I think Wendy might be bi. She really got off with the nudity. Chris said 'no,' but Asha and I took off our shorts. We walked about two miles like that. It was very exciting; I got wet like today. Wendy commented on how wet I was and showed us that she was too. We eventually did see a couple of women hiking the other way, but no one else."

"Is that when you and Chris walked by someone topless?"

"No. That was a week or so later. We were hiking not too far from here. I brought up the idea of going topless again. Chris was hesitant, but when I took off my top, she joined me. We walked topless quite a while that afternoon. We heard some voices on the trail ahead. Chris wanted to cover up, but I dared her to walk topless with me. She went for it. There were three older guys. They were very polite. One guy said, 'Nice afternoon, ladies.' They weren't staring and ogling us like those kids today."

"I think that part of the Quinn reintroduction to society movement should be several hikes with the Wood Nymphs in their sex goddess attire."

"Just so you know, there actually aren't any male nymphs in mythology. Their equivalent is satyrs. They're the dudes that look like a goat. Traditionally, they're naked too and they love sex. They have a permanent erection."

"Well that leaves me out. No way can I have a permanent hard-on. But naked hiking with the Nymphs sounds like fun."

"So about the bet. I don't think I won fair and square."

I said, "OK, but you did win. Hell, you walked naked past three groups. Maybe there's something easier you want me to do?"

"Well let's see. Anders is getting married on Labor Day weekend." She looked very hesitant. "I could use a date? Would you like to come with me?" She looked like she was asking me to leap tall building in a single bound, that I would say 'no'. I remembered what Chris told me about Zoë being very vulnerable and insecure.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea."

The joy in her face was similar to that of seeing children on Christmas morning. She crawled forward and threw herself on me. "I can't wait. We'll have so much fun."

In her excitement she had pushed me onto my back. She hugged me, but she was also straddling me, her pussy on my stomach. She lowered her face to mine and gently kissed me with those soft lips. She kissed me again with slightly more force and I opened my mouth. She responded and met my tongue with hers. She placed her hands on either side of my head and I moved my hands to her breasts. I gently fondled her then circled her nipples with index fingers. She continued kissing me, wrestling my tongue, savoring the moment. By now, I had a raging hard-on.

"Can I spend some time with your penis? Did I tell you that you have a beautiful penis?"

"Yes, you may, and yes, you did."

She slid down toward my crotch, her wet pussy leaving a trail of moisture on my abdomen. The tip of my cock touched her pussy, and her eyes lit up. With my erection against my stomach, she sat erect, placed her labia on either side of my cock and smoothly humped me for several minutes, her wet pussy sliding the length of my shaft. Then she nestled between my legs.

Before she could begin I asked, "Can you bring yourself closer to me?"

Zoë moved so that she was perpendicular to me. She was on her elbows and took my cock into her hand. She was closely studying me, petting the head with her finger. "The human penis is just amazing." She took it into her mouth for a moment.

"That sounds very scientific," I responded.

"No, I'm serious." She took another suck on me. "Does being circumcised change anything?"

"I don't know. I was circumcised as a baby. I don't have any uncircumcised experience."

Zoë was slowly stroking me, my cock slick with her juices. "Ooh, what this?" Some precum had emerged. She licked the moisture away. "Oh, that's tasty." She milked me for more and took another lick. "Mmmm. That's not your semen right?"

"No. It is often referred to as pre-cum. It is a good lubricant."

Now she took me into her mouth just sucking the head, stroking my shaft with her hands. I could tell she wasn't very experienced, but what she lacked in experience, she made up for in enthusiasm. My cock was as hard as when I was a young man as Zoë began working on me with gusto.

Since she was somewhat perpendicular to me, her pussy was within reach. I took my fingers and started running them up and down her wet labia. Within seconds, my fingers were drenched with her juices. I took my middle finger and probed her vagina as far as I could reach. I began a cycle where I started as deep as I could go, and then traced the upper wall of her vagina back to the opening. Then I ran my fingers up her labia to her clit, rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger. I then reversed direction headed back to the deepest part of her pussy.

All this time, she worked my erection, we both would occasionally moan as one or the other would hit a pleasure zone. I wanted to get my mouth on her pussy; to smell her; to taste her; to make her cum; to feel her vagina contracting on my fingers. Nevertheless, my small head overrode my big head, luxuriating in the amazing effort Zoë was putting in to give me pleasure.

We had been enjoying each other for quite a while when I heard, "Shit."

"What's the matter?"

"I don't have any birth control. I can't fuck you."

"Never fear my dear. I have a vasectomy."

Zoë let out a squeal of delight and mounted me in a flash, guiding my erection into her pussy. As long as I live, there is nothing quite like your initial penetration of a woman's pussy, the warmth and wetness, the tight squeeze. She bent down and kissed me, then sat up straight and began a grinding motion with her hips. I took the hand that was wet with her juices and rubbed it on her nipples. Once they were well lubricated, I placed both hands on her breasts, kneading her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Zoë leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest, changing her motion to up and down. I leaned forward, taking turns sucking each nipple. She had positioned herself so that my cock had maximum penetration, touching her cervix. Each time I touched it, her eyes opened wide.

I placed my hands on her firm ass, "Zoë slow down, you're going to make me cum."

She smiled and did the opposite. She was practically bouncing off me. She leaned forward probing my mouth with her tongue. Her hands went to my shoulders, holding me in place with an all-out pussy assault on my cock. I could feel her vaginal muscles clenching me, electricity shooting up my cock to my spine.

Then I passed the point of no return. My back arched, and my body trembled as I came. I tightly grabbed her ass as I thrust up into her, lifting her off the ground. Zoë sat up and began the grinding motion again, but it was too much. I reached up and pulled her to me. "Easy. Easy."

"Are you okay?"

"Oh my God Zoë that was amazing, but please don't move. I'm so sensitive." I didn't feel her vagina contracting, so I knew she didn't have an orgasm. "I'm sorry that wasn't good for you."

She kissed me, then looked into my eyes, "Quinn, what are you talking about? That was incredible."

I remember that Rosalind used to say that women didn't need to have an orgasm to have an amazing time. Still, I felt badly for my lover, vowing that I had to do this again with a focus on her pleasure. Zoë placed her head on my chest, my penis still in her vagina. I stroked her hair and held her.

_ _ _ _ _

We both must have fallen asleep. I opened my eyes. The sun had shifted in the sky and I felt the warmth on my face. Zoë was asleep on my chest. Although my penis was flaccid, she still had me in her warm pussy. I gently stroked her hair, and I heard her moan.

1...34567...20