Regaining My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I haven't given it much thought. Why? Do you want to apply for the position?"

Zoë blushed a deep red.

I immediately felt bad for her, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

She touched my thigh again. "That's okay. It was a silly question."

"No, it wasn't. It came from a place of caring, and I was a smart ass. Let me rephrase that." I thought for a moment. "Zoë, I don't know. For me, being married is all in. It is a sacred commitment that you only take with the absolute right person."

"So how did you know when you found that person?"

"Sometimes that's just as hard. The first time for me was not the right person. The second time was. For some people they know right away. For others, they kind of settle. I think that's what I did the first time -- settle."

"Thanks for that." She leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek, "It's just something that I have been thinking about for a long time. Haven't found the right person and I never want to settle."

"Never a good idea. You must have had someone you were serious with over the years."

"Never the right one. So I guess what I meant to ask was: are you going to look for someone, or are you happy just being a widower? I don't think that came out right either."

"Zoë, you're fine." This time I did the touching, patting her shoulder. Her skin was silky smooth. "I don't know. I can tell you that it is very lonely in that big house. My dog kept me company while I had her, but I had to put her down back in the spring. We, humans, are social creatures. We need to be around other people. Last night I was dreading the idea of a hike, but I am so happy I came with you."

She put her opposite arm around the front of me and gave me a partial hug, her breast pressed into my side. Having my arm behind her made it easy to reciprocate, and I pulled her close. More bodily contact. My cock was stirring. Psychologists will tell you that touching is an important part of flirting. Our flirting just moved up a notch.

"Shall we get going?" Zoë said as she stood and pulled her t-shirt over her head. The string bikini that had I seen the top of was very small. It was damp with sweat, and the material clung to her breasts; her areolas visible through the material.

My jaw had dropped at the sight of that beautiful body. "Quinn, you surprise me. You look like you've never seen a woman in a bikini before," Zoë said as she handed me the sunscreen.

"I must admit it has been a while. You are beautiful."

She looked surprised, "You think I'm beautiful?"

"Zoë, you are drop dead gorgeous."

She placed her hand on my cheek. "That's sweet." She held her hand there looking into my eyes, smiling. "Could I trouble you to put some sunscreen on my back?"

She turned around. I squeezed some sunscreen into my hand and began rubbing it on her back.

"Ooh! That's cold. You've got me nipped out," she said turning around so I could see her nipples standing at attention inside her bikini.

After admiring her for a few seconds, I looked into her eyes, "Yes I have. It must be this flimsy material."

She turned around again, and I rubbed the sunscreen onto her shoulders and back.

"Make sure you get under my waistline. Otherwise I'll burn."

I slipped my fingers ever so slightly under the edge of her shorts applying the sunscreen. When I got to the horizontal string of her bikini top, I worked on either side of it.

"You need to get under the strings. I could use some help with my sides as well." Zoë reached back and released the knot on the lower string on her top. The halter still draped over her breasts. I slowly rubbed in the sunscreen on her back and then started on the sides of her torso. When my hand was at the side of her breast, she turned suddenly, and my hand was on her breast. Zoë looked back smiling.

"Make sure you get the other one too," she whispered, then pulled the top string and the halter dropped completely away. She turned to face me. "Here, you need some on your face. Maybe on your neck too," as she put both arms around my neck and started rubbing sunscreen.

I was tempted to look down at her breasts, but maintained eye contact. My hands roamed freely over her torso, her erect nipples getting their share of attention. I looked down and admired her. Even though she was 40-ish, Zoë had the pert breasts of a 20-year-old. Her breasts were about the perfect champagne glass size by my tactile estimation. Her fair complexion led to fair breasts. Her nipples and the surrounding areolas were pink; the nipples were slightly turned upward.

Just then, we heard voices coming up the trail.

Zoë reached down and grabbed her top and turned around. "Here tie the bottom."

I did as ordered while she tied the top. A quartet of hikers came out of the woods, three women and a guy.

Zoë sat back down. "Let's see which direction they go."

I put my shirt back on. I put my foot on the bench and reapplied sunscreen to my legs. As the four approached, I sat back down beside Zoë and put my arm on the bench behind her. I looked out over the meadow as Zoë watched them. They saw us and walked over; the young man must have got an eyeful when he saw Zoë's nipped bikini. He stopped and stared. His companions laughed, said hi, and pulled him along in the direction we were going.

I said, "That was an interesting reaction."

"He saw me as a possibility. The girls saw me as competition." Zoë looked over at me. "Do you think I'm a possibility?"

"Asks the woman who just had me apply sunscreen to her bare breasts."

She smiled, "I hope they don't take our picnic spot. We'll have to give them a head start. If they take the one I want, I know another one."

"It didn't look like they carried a lunch. Here stand up and let me finish your back." I finished putting on the sunscreen, but she left the bikini on. The quartet was nearly across the meadow now.

Zoë said, "That's enough time. Come on. There are some beautiful places you need to see."

_ _ _ _ _

We moved across the meadow, then into the trees. The shade was a relief as the temperature dropped a few degrees. Again, the pitch of the trail increased, but I kept up with Zoë a bit better this time. Perhaps she was going easy on me.

My interaction with Zoë had my mind racing. She was obviously coming on to me, dropping her top like that. What beautiful breasts! What if Zoë took this flirtation further, would that be cool? I kind of felt a commitment to Chris, but she really wants me to date other women, she encouraged me to have sex with Zoë. She talked about Zoë being a friend with benefits. My mind was going in countless directions.

As we crested one hill, Zoë indicated a rock outcrop where we could sit. "Drink some more water." I sat down next to her. "How are you feeling?"

"This was a timely break. This water's great." She stood in front of me, inspecting my condition. "Am I alright?"

"Just checking. You are a little flushed, but you're doing fine. Just drink the water. I don't want you to have some kind of heat sickness." She sat down next to me and again managed to have our legs touching.

"Quinn?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She hesitated.

I thought that she was going to ask me another personal question. "It's okay Zoë. Ask me anything you want. You're my friend, remember?"

She took a breath and looked at me, "Do you really think I'm pretty? You weren't just saying that to be nice?"

"Zoë, I wasn't being nice. I was being truthful. I think you are beautiful."

She stood up in front of me, her nipples prominent in her bikini. "I am 39 years old. Do you know that no one has ever told me that?"

"No one? I'm sorry. I don't believe that. Someone should have been telling you that you were beautiful every day of your life."

"Well my mom and dad did, but they're my mom and dad. Of course they tell me. You can't believe them. People tell me I cute, but cute is not pretty."

"No one else?"

"Well, I was seeing this guy Jared for about a year. It seemed the only time he told me I was pretty was when he wanted to get in my pants. He never seemed to be very sincere."

"Did you let him get in your pants?"

Zoë blushed a little, "Sometimes."

"Zoë, hopefully, you won't think I am being inappropriate, but allow me to point out exactly what makes you beautiful. Your blonde hair; your charming green eyes; your beautiful face; these incredible shapely, long legs." I pointed to her legs. "You have a lovely figure. If you don't mind me saying, your breasts took my breath away. They were so lovely." She was blushing bright red. "Plus, you are beautiful on the inside. You have a heart of gold."

Her lower lip trembled slightly. She reached out and took both of my hands in hers. Her eyes welled up. She started to say something, but no sound came forth. She brought my hands up to her lips and kissed them.

"You are going to make me cry." Zoë took a deep breath, and a change came over her. She seemed to glow with some inner happiness, maybe a bit of confidence. "You know, I probably don't need these shorts in this heat either." She undid the button and fly. The shorts dropped and revealed a white thong, bow knots at her hips. A small mons pubis stood out on the white material.

"Zoë, I'm not trying to get into your pants, or your thong."

She laughed. "I know. I just feel really comfortable around you Quinn. I feel like you will admire me and not attack me. It is exciting being admired."

"If you don't think I am a dirty old man, I would like to point out why this thong is so hot."

"Oh, please do." She stepped closer and placed her hands behind my neck.

"It's not because it is so small, although that is very hot too. It's this fabric. It's thin like my shirt. May I touch you?"

She nodded.

"When a man undresses you with his eyes, he is looking for any small detail to fill in the rest of his imagination. I can just detect that you have your pubic hair trimmed into a little runway here on top of your mons." I very slightly touched where her pubes were. "See how you can see my chest hairs with this fabric?" She nodded. "I can see your pubes the same way. Your mons is perfect. It brings just enough attention to your lady parts. And then there is the hint of labia." I touched her there and she quivered ever so slightly. "I can just make out where your labia part. Just a tiny little valley. It's the same effect up here at your nipples." I traced my finger around the edge of her areola. "Yes, your nipples are erect, but I can see the tiny little ducts on the edge of your areola. Your bikini is truly erection inducing stuff."

A tear rolled down her cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb. Zoë spoke very softly, "Your description is wetness inducing." She just looked into my eyes. I was getting the same feeling I got when I looked into Chris' eyes. "I feel treasured." She threw herself on me, her arms around my neck, and squeezed me tight. I returned the pressure, holding her. After a few moments, she leaned back and cupped my cheek. "Okay." She broke the gaze and took a tube of sunscreen out of her knapsack. Zoë looked into my eyes again, "Would you mind terribly? Of course, I need sunscreen on my exposed areas."

"Would I mind applying sunscreen to a beautiful, nearly naked woman? I'd be an idiot to say 'yes, I'd mind'."

Zoë smiled, handed me the SPF 50, and then placed her hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Chris told me once that you have gorgeous blue eyes. I never noticed before. She's right."

"Do you and Chris share everything?" I started spreading sunscreen.

"No. Not everything. We do share a lot though. We talk about common interests -- school, hiking, and our friends. She talks about you a lot."

"Chris talks about me?"

"Chris has talked about you for years. I think Chris absolutely loves you. Sunscreen." I must have stopped. I squirted some more on my hand.

She said, "I hope this doesn't make you angry, but she told me about Friday evening."

"Yes. She came over and told me."

"She didn't share details. She just told me that you made love and that you were an amazing lover." I started applying sunscreen on her stomach and then on her sides. "You know she's staying with me, and she has Jackie there. Oh, wait. We're supposed to call him John now."

"Yes, she told me."

She interlaced her fingers behind my neck. "Chris didn't say anything to me until Sunday morning. I think she was feeling guilty, and she told me about Jack's betrayal. Then she told me that she went to ask you to go to Wendy's party. By the way, that was a fun time. Then she told me that she had made love to you. I told her I thought she was justified in making love to you." I had stopped applying sunscreen and was just looking into her eyes and listening. "She wants the Wood Nymphs to take care of you."

"Take care of me?"

"Well, not necessarily sexually like she did, although I think that could be arranged. She wants us all to help you regain your life back. You'll want to get under the strings."

"Oh, sorry." I started the application again and slipped my hand under the horizontal string of her thong, spreading the sunscreen. I moved to the center and slipped under the small white triangle. I could feel her pubes.

"Damn strings." Zoë took both hands and pulled the string on her thong. The small piece of cloth fell to the ground. As I had guessed, her very blonde pubes were trimmed into a little runway on her mons. Her vulva was clean-shaven. I had stopped rubbing and just stared.

"Is it all you imagined?"

"More." I moved my hand over her taut stomach and then down onto her pubes. "Do I detect just the slightest bit of exhibitionism here," I said while rubbing sunscreen onto her labia being careful not to get any in her vagina.

She moaned, "Maybe. Here let me turn around."

What an ass, a lovely inverted heart-shaped ass. I continued spreading the lotion.

She said, "Make sure you get all my exposed skin." Zoë bent over and put her hands on her knees.

I massaged Zoë's butt cheeks and started down along her crack. As my fingers brushed her anus she groaned and bent further, touching her toes. I rubbed her asshole again. "Hate to see you get sunburned there."

I had a wonderful view of her back toe as she looked up at me from between her legs. "Do you like what you see?"

"My dear Zoë, you are a classic beauty." I rubbed both butt cheeks with sunscreen, then I moved lower, encircling her right thigh with both hands, spreading the lotion. I moved up so that my inner hand made contact with her pussy, moisture soaking my hand. I licked some off. I did the same thing with her left thigh. "Okay, turn around."

She turned around and her trimmed pussy was in front of me.

I asked, "How much of an exhibitionist are you?"

"Oh, I'm strictly an amateur. Sometimes on a hike, I'll go topless, but only a couple times have I let people see me. Once I was with Chris, and we dared each other to walk past these guys topless."

I continued rubbing on sunscreen, "Chris said she was a closet exhibitionist. You and Chris. I would have loved to have been there." My evil mind had a thought, "Bet you won't do it today."

"Bet I would. Matter of fact I'll hike all the way up to our picnic spot with nothing on but my hiking boots."

"Okay, that's a bet," I said, putting my hand up.

Zoë shook it and asked, "What do I win?"

"Well, it needs to be something good. Any ideas?"

"How about the loser has to do anything the winner wants for a full day."

"Okay, but I'm not fixing your roof."

She chuckled. "Oh no, nothing like that. Maybe things like laundry and cleaning house, though."

"So, I get to walk behind a naked Zoë all the way up to the picnic spot?"

"Unless I chicken out. I'm still wearing my boots."

"Of course, but I'll still have a nice view for part of the way. And the winner gets to direct the loser's activities for a whole day?"

"That's a bet."

"Okay then. Looks like you need to lose your top."

Zoë reached up and undid the string on her halter exposing her pretty breasts. She folded the two small pieces of fabric and put them into her knapsack. She put her knapsack on her back, which left her lovely ass still exposed.

"I can wear my hat, right?"

"Absolutely. It accessorizes your ensemble perfectly Dr. Maisano." She struck a modeling pose and held it for a moment. "I wish I had a camera."

"No photos! Do you want to walk with me or follow behind me?"

"I'll follow. The view from there is beautiful."

"Then follow me Dr. McMullen."

We moved out of the clearing and back onto a forest trail. Zoë kept the pace leisurely. Occasionally she would speed up just so she could turn around and wait for me. I think she really enjoyed me admiring her body.

_ _ _ _ _

Now my mind was working out all that Zoë told me. She knew that Chris and I had been lovers. Chris wants the Wood Nymphs to take care of me, although not necessarily sexually? That could be arranged? I wonder if they had spoken about Zoë getting involved with me sexually, friends with benefits. What was I talking about? I had just had my hands on every part of her beautiful body, every part. This was going fast.

We continued walking about another fifteen minutes. We hadn't seen anyone. Zoë had just turned around again and was waiting for me, her hands on her hips providing the full frontal view.

I felt the call of nature. "I need to return the rented coffee."

"What?"

"I need to empty my bladder."

Zoë's eyes sparkled, "Can I help?"

"That's probably fair given you are the naked one. Let's step off the trail a little." I walked about thirty paces into the woods so that a tree was between the trail and me. I set the knapsack down and turned to face Zoë. "Want to do the honors?"

She stood in front of me, unbuckled my belt and undid my fly. "Now what?"

"We now extract Mr. Penis from his hiding place. It is probably easier if you pull my skivvies down."

Zoë gingerly pulled down my boxers, and my flaccid cock made its first appearance. "Ooh, nice." She took my shaft into her hand. With her other hand she first touched my pubes, then felt my balls. Then she lightly petted the head of my cock.

"You may want to stand to the side and point me in that direction," I said pointing to the bushes.

Zoë did as directed and soon I had a decent yellow stream flowing. She started moving it from side to side. "This is fun."

"Just be careful not to get piss on yourself."

The stream of piss stopped, "Now what?"

"You need to shake it a little to make sure there's no drops of pee on the end."

She vigorously shook my cock, "Like this?"

Her shaking motion was more of a tug, it felt good, my cock stiffening slightly. "Maybe a little more. Do you see any pee dripping out?"

Zoë came around to the front of me and looked closely. "No."

"Perfect. Now we put him away."

"Do we have to?"

"Well, I'm not the one being the exhibitionist. Maybe later."

"Here help me pee."

"How?"

"Hold my hands and I'll squat."

She moved away from where we had deposited my urine. I took her hands, she spread her legs apart and squatted. Soon she had emptied her bladder. I'm pretty sure she didn't need me to hold her hands. It looked like she had done that a couple of hundred times.

We heard some voices on the trail. Zoë said, "Let's step out and give them a surprise."

I flung my knapsack onto my back and followed Zoë. A couple of women in their fifties were walking by.

Zoë waved, making sure they saw us together. "Hi there."

One woman said to the other, "We should try that. Its looks like it gets results."

_ _ _ _ _

Back on the trail, Zoë kept an easy pace. We had gone another ten minutes when the quartet we encountered earlier came into view.

Zoë didn't flinch as they approached. "Hi there. Nice day."