Reggie 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I could have done that. But it was nice that Eve Vill got the ball rolling. And his hooded robe flowed very nicely as he approached me, no matter what Eve Vill said about it being nerd central.

"Oh, so I suppose that's it just a coincidence that you never came back over or called me or texted me ever again then, George, hmm? It's been about a year now and either way, I was at least wearing something, so?"

"Um, Reggie, is it a coincidence that you moved into your new place on the north side of the river and got a new phone number like a month later then, hmm?"

"Well, I had already closed on my new house and I was getting too many prank calls because when a guy dresses like a girl, well, it's no coincidence that guys want sex from someone like me, so? Well, except for you since you caught me basically bottomless in my nude flesh tone shapewear undies that left little to the imagination, so?"

"Well, I was going all "aha, aha, aha" and stuff in my head because I was frozen in place, but then you slammed your bedroom door in my face! And on my toes!"

"Oh, well, I was aiming for your boner because that wasn't frozen in place, but that is all so last year, like my wearing of boa constricting shapewear is so last year, so, everything is way, way back in the rearview and by the way, I'm only at Cracked Castle now to finish off my Friday night failure and by another way, if it's by coincidence that you want to kiss me right now, well, I won't move away since we're under the dark moon and getting re-acquainted after a year, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, smack, smooch, grind, smooch, bump, smooch]

"Hmph! You want sex, George!"

"Well, Reggie, it's no coincidence that the birds and bees do other things just after smacking lips and their beaks, so? Also, if that shapewear stuff is in your rearview, then what you wearing these days, hmm? I mean, after a year and all, so?"

"George! I know everything about what the birds and the bees do! And I'm proud of what I bring to the party, so now I just wear regular undies these days. But I'm leaving Cracked Castle now with Eve Vill and Peacock Penny, so I might be curious what type of sex you're looking for from me and I'm only curious for informational purposes, George, informational purposes only! You and I are in the way, way past, so?"

Well, I thought it was a legit question. And I think Eve Vill backed me up with that, maybe, it's hard to tell with her sometimes.

"Oh, what a coincidence then, Reggie since he wants a blow job from you under the dark moon in the now, now present because he's still thinking about that lost opportunity in your house a year ago, but that's between the two of you, so?"

Well, I suppose that was a legit answer, even if it didn't come for George himself.

"(Grumble, mumble, bitch, grumble)."

"Oh, what a coincidence then, Reggie since this George guy wants is so bad from you that he can't even speak or bare that Peacock Penny and myself won't leave you two a little privacy, which we are going to do, but first, Mr. George nerd guy, since by coincidence that Reggie didn't give us the whole story of when you saw Reggie basically naked while he wrapped up tight in his, ewe, shapewear, I mean, just how was the view for you then, George, hmm?"

"OMG, OMG, it was like two perfectly shaped and properly inflated balloons, squished and smashed perfectly together with just the best hint of a crack line between them and OMG, with the way Reggie held his shirt while his rearview was pointing towards me to show it all off as he gave me a spin and OMG, well, I mean, I just had a quick look, so. Besides, he's a guy and I'm a guy and even under the dark moon, that's not how I roll and it's by the dark moon coincidence that everyone wears black lip stick, Eve Vill, so you can't proof that Reggie and I were just kissing, so."

Well, most of his responses may have been legit, but a little hurtful towards the end, so. Well, his explanation of how my butt looked was gold! Which made it confusing when eve Vill grabbed me by the arm and took off in another direction.

"Oh, what a coincidence then, Reggie since that George guy just double back tracked on you just as soon as a couple of sexual things became public knowledge to Peacock Penny and myself, so you can do what you want to, but it's no coincidence that we're walking away! You can crisscross mingle elsewhere tonight, so?"

"Yeah, but did you hear how George described my body? Also, did you hit record on your phone then, Peacock Penny? That sound bite was gold!"

"Well, tee he, it was more like all the peacock colors of a sound bite, but, yeah, since he said your balloon crack was as perfect as the crack in the castle, well, tee he, yeah, I hit record, Reggie. Also, I texted with Bobby and since I sideways slid the tires off of your truck getting us over the seven arch stone bridge, well, Bobby is a tire guy, so?"

"Oh, what a coincidence then, Reggie since Bobby represents a better crisscross mingling for you! And he's right here, so, well, hey Bobby, Peacock Penny burnt the tires off of Reggie's truck, so?"

"Well, well, well, if I had a dollar for every tire that the death trap bridge burnt off, well, I'd have enough money to build a new bridge, so, what are the odds that you have a spare chocolate malted handy then, hmm, Reggie?"

"[Whoosh from behind the back]"

"[Slurp] and a band aid for where I got a sliver from the firepit wood, hmm?"

"[Digs through carefully packed emergency soft side cooler, whoosh]"

"[Slurp] and a few glow sticks for the rave Lady Night Hawks then, hmm? They like to wear them as a necklace to help with their crisscross mingling, so?"

"[Digs through carefully packed emergency soft side cooler, whoosh]"

[Huh, those went fast! And Lady Night Hawks are grabby!]

"[Slurp] and a flashlight so I can get a good look at your burnt up tires then, hmm?"

"[Digs through carefully packed emergency soft side cooler, whoosh]"

"Oh, what a coincidence then, Reggie since you're in good hands now and so Peacock Penny and I can go about our own crisscross mingling business, so, Reggie sweetie, swallow hard with nerves and then go show Bobby your tires!"

"[Gulp] is it still crisscross mingling then, um, Bobby?"

"Oh, that's just a coincidence since it's a dark moon night, but I think we will crisscross this and then crisscross that right after we inspect the threads on your tires for proper crisscrossing, Reggie, so?"

"[Gulp]"

Well, no matter what crew they belong to, I mean, guys, right? They all know something about cars, trucks and tires, so it wasn't much of a coincidence that a few other guys gathered around my truck as well, which meant, whew, I got away without having to prove that it's no coincidence that I don't know much about engaging in sex with Bobby the tire guy! But I really liked how George was so jealous about things!

But I did make a tire inspection appointment with Bobby for the next Monday! And it's only a silly coincidence that I confirmed that appointment on the other side of the seven arch stone bridge, which Bobby drove me across since Eve Vill and Peacock Penny crisscross mingled their way into dates for the night.

"[Gasp, cough, gag, choke, gulp] don't you dare judge me for that performance, Bobby!"

"Hey, Reggie, that was fine, ahh, with me! And someone might have to chip into the headstones that the distraction of performing a blow job is the best way to cross the seven arch stone bridge if they are skittish about things! Also, ahh."

Well, either way, I liked my time at the Cracked Castle under the new dark moon and since there is a dark moon every month and every few months on the weekends, well, if you don't find me being skittish on the Strip, then I might be across the river at the Cracked Castle then, so.

End Reggie 01

12