Regime Change Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nubia gasped in shock at this sudden withdrawal. But Lance didn't leave her hanging on. Grabbing her waist, he effortlessly flipped her over on to her stomach. Unbidden, Nubia giddily got up onto her hands and knees, still wearing her black high-heeled shoes. Her udders dangled as she presented her thicc wide ass.

Lance standing tall behind her, his feet firmly planted on the ground, he opened Nubia's cunt with his left hand and guided missiled his fat cock into her hot wet mess. He then held her hips firmly in hand, throwing all his weight into his wife's Maid of Honor.

"A bull's cock," Nubia started to whimper.

Lance plunge his dagger up to the hilt.

"You're fucking me too hard! You're fucking me too hard!" Nubia high-pitched screamed.

Lance took a left hand full of Nubia's long brunette hair and pulled it back and fucked her even harder.

"That's what you get for betraying your husband!" Lance snarled, pounding pounding pounding Nubia's cunt.

"That's what you get for betraying your best friend!" Lance berated Nubia, stretching her cunt far and wide.

"This is what you deserve you fucking whore!" Lance screamed at the stupefied Nubia. Lance's prick was so judgmental. His dick was unrelenting. His cock was unforgiving. Each slap of her ass by Lance's hips sent ripples of electricity coursing through her nerves, making her tits spin wildly.

It never crossed Nubia's frenzied mind to denounce Lance for betraying Darlene too.

The abuse raining down like a monsoon on the back of Nubia's head made her cunt...tighten, it made her cunt... wetter, it launched her into a frenzied come-as-you-are. What she was doing, where she was doing it, who was doing her: getting fury fucked by her best friend's husband in their bed: it was hot as hell, it was molten lava. Her volcano erupted.

Nubia's squealing, gasping orgasm force-fed Lance to double down all up inside Nubia's bull market, doubling his pleasure. The long arm of the law was punishing Nubia's vow breaking pussy. Pulling on Nubia's scalp harder, Lance peppergrinded her cunt. Each projection of his rod was like a meteor crashing into a lake, making Nubia's whole body ripple and sizzle, ripping the scream of the damned from her throat. Nubia thrash around like an animal caught in a trap.

Her mind a carousel of fully erect bulls, crazy thoughts flashed through it like heat lightning on a summer midnight: This must be how Mussolini fucked his whores! Lance's rod fulfilled every nook and cranny of Nubia's cunt and then some! Her whole body hummed in sync with Del Toro's tuning forking her weeping cunt.

Lance's right hand released Nubia's right hip. He gave her wiggling right ass cheek a sharp stinging slap that made Nubia scream. The stinging rebuke of her thicc ass made her even more intensely self-conscious.

Nubia's eyes suddenly fell upon an oblong standing mirror directly in front of the side of the bed she was bent towards. Reflected in the mirror was the perfectly framed depravity. Nubia got a good look at herself.

Her sweat smeared her mascara down her cheeks. Lance had pulled all her thick hair straight up from the top of her head. I look like a guillotined aristocrat! The muscles in her neck were taut. The base of her neck and the top of her chest was scarlet. Her sweaty melons flopped ridiculously. Darlene's husband loomed over her ass like a sky scraper. Lance's rock hard thrusts into her rutting cunt made her plump rump wiggle and jiggle and wobble and vibrate. He beat her ass as if it was the bass drum of a marching band.

His pelvis slammed her ass so boldly Nubia was afraid it would catapult her off the bed crashing into the mirror. Her hands desperately gripped her best friend's 1001 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. Her eyes, full of erotic torment, locked on Lance's, which were glowing incandescent with hatred of her! I'm being raped by a demonic ape!

Nubia had eagerly stripped off all her cloths for Lance. Lance had turned the tables on her when he turned her over easy: Del Toro stripped the woman of her pride, her dignity, her illusions, her humanity!

Smiling savagely at the reflection of the kowtowing whore, their eyes locked tight, a vein throbbing in her forehead, his hard right hard slapped her ass again and again and again and again. Her eyes full of ambiguous pleading, her voice wobbling from Del Toro's pounding, still looking at his face in the mirror, "You're--d-d-destroying--my, my--p-p-pussy."

"You deserve it! you're just cunt!" Del Toro screamed into her reflected face.

"Just cunt!" Del Toro bullied her mercilessly.

"Cunt!" he laughed contemptuously. His words made the hitherto shameless adulteress burn with abject shame. His words made the whore's desire burn as bright as a magnesium fire. Del Toro's words deeply penetrated the whore's soul. The bull's cock is harder than a branding iron.

Nubia shut her eyes tightly in agony and ecstasy, plunging herself into her inner darkness. "Oh God!" she cried in vain.

None of the dozens of men who had fucked her previously had lasted this long. Del Toro's staying power was truly breath-taking. Nadia's cunt was stuffed to the gills by Del Toro's tower of power, filling the bed room to the rafters with slap happy soundings of her depths.

Lance's cock was locked and loaded. His lusty thrusting took him closer and closer to the Big Time. His left hand implacably held the gasping Nubia by her brunette leash. His right hand had her right hip in an iron-willed grip that kept her in her place. Nubia was tied to Del Toro's post. The firing squad was ready, it aimed, it...

"You fucking cunt!" Lance yelled at the top of his lungs, unloading with both barrels, shooting a geyser of semen deep into shrieking Nubia's womb as she gyrated her thicc ass, thrashing in the hands of fate. Bellowing ecstatically Lance made a huge deposit into Nubia's bank account. Nubia deeply felt Lance's thick pulsating cock overflow her cunt. Lance fucked every drop of come in his body into Nubia's sobbing cunt. The woman writhed wildly. He pumped and pumped and pumped his pitiless prick into her womb.

After finishing her off, Lance let go of Nubia's hair, which made her collapse in a heap on the mattress, red-faced with bared-ass-ment, drenched with the sweat of dishonest toil, gasping for breath, her body trembling like a strip of bacon on a grill, Del Toro's curses still ringing in her ears. Del Toro had completely conquered the cunt.

Lance laid down next to her on his back. They lay there loudly panting like two marathon runners just passed the finishing line--Lance, clearly, in first place; Nubia, indisputably, in last place.

When the bedroom was quiet again Lance got off the bed and effortlessly flipped Nubia on to her back. Lance loomed over the prone woman like a colossus, his hard body shiny with sweat. Nubia's eyes were hooded, she was sexhausted. Her dark triangle was spangled with Lance's seed, her cunt lips still spread, red and puffy.

Using the first two fingertips of both his hard large hands Lance opened Nubia's cunt some more. She sighed deeply. He smiled with immense satisfaction. Nubia's cunt was creamy with his conquering seed.

Not taking his eyes off her cunt, Lance bluntly said to Nubia:

"I want you out of my house before I finish my shower--I want your husband to fuck you missionary style tonight and when he cums into your cunt keep your eyes open, look him straight in the face and imagine it's me. Then text me a picture of your whoring cunt."

Nadia implored in a hoarse whisper: "But...you fucked me so hard--you've spread me so wide--Gordon is bound to notice--there's so much..."

Lance cut off Nubia's babbling with a dismissive wave: "That's your problem."

Propping herself up on her elbows, making her slick large tits jut forward, an Imp of the Perverse made Nubia, with an insecure smile, ask, again in hoarse whisper, "When you...make love to Darlene tonight...will you be thinking of me?"

Lance gave a laughing ejaculation: "Of course not, you're just a cumdump!" And without further adieu Lance turned his hard ass on Nubia and entered the adjacent bathroom.

Stun-out-gunned Nubia flopped back spread eagle on Darlene and Lance's bed, laying in the sunshine of the morning. Del Toro's curses still rang in her ears and between her still trembling thighs. Her nipples were hard on her.

She heard Lance turn on the shower and close its door. He started loudly humming a song Nubia didn't know, but it seemed familiar, something classical. Nubia noticed for the first time that the wooden posts of the bed were carved with figures from the Kama Sutra.

Wearing nothing but her shoes, Nubia wobbled unsteadily down the hallway towards Lance's office. About five feet ahead of Nubia, on her left, one of the long hallway's closed doors opened. Mariz stepped into the hall wearing a white tube top, which her suspiciously large tits threatened to pop out of at any moment, and a short jean skirt. She held a basket of laundry on her right hip. Without missing a beat, with a sarcastic, lop-sided grin, Mariz walked passed Nubia and giggled gleefully, "Puta."

Nubia carried on.

***

When she sat down in her car Nubia winced. Her cunt was a sore loser. She took a quick glance at herself in the rear view mirror. She closed her eyes tightly and took two deep breaths. Lance's curses still rang in her ears.

"Thank God for The Pill," she murmured.

As she drove away from her friend's house, her black satin panties wet with the conquistador's spunk, Nubia knew, she knew, in the deepest parted of herself, that when her confused husband came into her tonight, she would be imagining Lance shooting his fully loaded into her cunt...again. She would obey Del Toro's every command. Nubia was cowed.

To be continued in Part 4: CONFESS

12