Regret Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiram tried to mumble apology after apology but Mrs. Greene was just getting more triggered. Harry was now close to passing out. He couldn't pay attention to the conversation anymore. Mrs. Greene still didn't let him breathe. He felt a darkness envelope his consciousness and welcomed it - it was definitely better than the suffering at this point. He felt his tired body relax as he drifted off to unconsciousness.

______________

Regret was chuckling to herself on the way home. She had really played a number on Harry. The moment he'd walked in the store, Regret knew he was a time-waster and that she was going to mess with his head. Trapping him in the smotherbench was really funny for her, and she was honestly impressed with herself for managing that.

She'd loved how he'd kept begging her to let him out. She couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to mess with him than when Mrs. Greene asked her to sell him to her. Regret had gotten really turned on by the idea of him getting scared under Mrs. Greene, worrying that Regret would sell him.

Of course, she had no intention of doing that - it was a felony obviously. But she loved leading him to think that she would do it. She'd told Mrs. Greene over the phone that she would like to keep him. Mrs. Greene was reluctant to agree but she had agreed.

Making Harry do the delivery was the final way Regret had decided to screw with him. She wondered vaguely whether Mrs. Greene might misunderstand the situation, but Regret quickly reminded herself that she had turned down the money. So if Mrs. Greene took Harry now she would be stealing him from her. Regret blushed as she had that thought -- that he was her property.

But as she waited around her apartment waiting for Harry, she started wondering whether maybe he did get cold feet and run away. She had banked on him wanting to come back to her so badly that he would do the delivery even if it scared him. But it was possible he just ran away. Maybe she overdid it with the shock collar and scared him too much.

She did like the idea of making porn. That could actually work. She couldn't believe the idea came from Harry's head. She'd thought his head was only good for sitting on.

As a few hours passed, Regret decided to confirm her suspicions. She called up Mrs. Greene and asked whether she got the delivery. Mrs. Greene informed her that she did in fact get the delivery. She continued to explain that Harry had quickly left after doing the delivery.

Regret couldn't figure out why Harry would do the delivery and not take advantage of the gracious offer she had extended him. She just couldn't believe that he would turn down an opportunity to be her seat. Harry had already done the hardest part (going back to Mrs. Greene) and had still not come back to her. Maybe he wasn't as smitten with her as she'd thought.

She suddenly sat up rapt with attention as she realized it -- he really wouldn't pass up this opportunity. Something must have happened to him! She deduced that Mrs. Greene might know something. But she had to play it cool. She continued and asked, "Hey are you sure you saw Harry drive away with the truck? He was supposed to meet me and he's late".

Mrs. Greene didn't seem pleased at this line of questioning, as she answered curtly, "I told you earlier, he left. Didn't you try calling him? Dear?" she added to sound calm. Regret wasn't sure but she thought she'd heard a noise in the background, a muffled screeching noise like an animal in pain. Now that she noticed it, she realized that it was always there in the background.

"I -- I can't reach him" Regret lied, since she didn't want to let Mrs. Greene know that she didn't actually have Harry's number.

"Well that's a shame. Let me know if I can help in any way!" Mrs. Greene replied happily, her confidence returning.

But Regret was clever and knew Mrs. Greene was lying. Plus her keen ears were now sure that the bitchy squeals she was hearing in the background was Harry being smothered under Mrs. Greene's ass. Her heart beat excitedly as she realized that Mrs. Greene had taken Harry against his will. She was using him as her seat, right now in fact!

Regret groaned internally as she realized that she had to rescue him. It was basically her fault this happened. She wondered if she should call the cops, but quickly realized that Harry will probably testify that she was part of the 'sale' (even though she wasn't). If Mrs. Greene was lying to her now, surely she had lied to Harry as well about Regret's involvement. "Clever girl", Regret muttered to herself.

She thought quickly and said, "Well there was another thing, you see there's a feature that I was telling you in the store, the Extreme Smother mode, that I forgot to send along with the bench. Do you want me to come drop it off tomorrow morning?" she asked nonchalantly. She needed to be able to get in.

Mrs. Greene paused as she wondered whether Regret was up to something. But the words 'extreme smother mode' sparked her attention. "Oh that sounds lovely. Please do!", she replied. She'd have to hide Harry but that was easy in her big mansion.

"Alright then! See you tomorrow at 10!", Regret answered cheerfully and hung up. She had to prepare.

__________

A/N: Thank you for reading. I've been wanting to post a Part 3 for a while now. RIP MD's forums.