All Comments on 'Rehabilitating Lena Ch. 01'

by CaitlyCate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

a good read with an interesting story line

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 13 years ago
Refreshingly honest

An intriguing and unexpectedly 'real' treatment of a relationship moving into bdsm territory. Emotional downs and ups keep the reader involved. It will be interesting to follow this relationship and watch Lena grow.

ms_magdalenems_magdalenealmost 13 years ago
Great story

Nice to see the loving, caring aspect of a BDSM relationship. Well written and very much a turn on!

SpiritSarcynSpiritSarcynalmost 13 years ago
An Intriguing Start...

I very much enjoyed the way the relationship was set up, her neediness and condition are well portrayed and it's refreshing to see a character with a mental illness who isn't portrayed as some raving monster.

Technically the writing was tight and I can't think of an instance where I stopped and thought 'damn that little grammatical or spelling error pulled me out of the flow of the story' - which is so often the case on this site.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A fine read.

I enjoyed this enormously -- it was certainly a new take on an old theme -- and all the better for being so!

Thank you for sharing your talent for story-telling with us; I am looking forward to reading part two as soon as you can post it. 5 *s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous