Reina the Warlock Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's try it. Anything is better than hanging around here," she mumbled, and closed her eyes again. A few more grunts and jumps later she could feel Beleeza trying to open the window, but with little success.

"I think I'll need your aid here. Unless you want me to smash it in?"

"No! Just... Just give me a moment."

Reina took a deep breath. Then another. And a third. Finally, she gritted her teeth and looked up. The windows didn't seem like they would be too difficult to force, but it would require tools. Thankfully she had brought some, but working with them in this position would be precarious to say the least. Carefully, she extracted one of the tools from her belt to try and work the lock through the tiny slit between the windows. But to even get into position to try, she was forced to lean dangerously far.

"Up and to the right a bit, if you can."

"As you command pet," the Daemon purred, a little to casually for Reina's taste.

As Beleeza adjusted herself Reina could barely reach the window. She still had to lean quite far, but could just about get her tools into position. What followed was a precarious balance between holding on to Beleeza and trying to work the tools. Little by little she felt the lock starting to dislodge, but she just couldn't get enough force to get it open. With every attempt she got a bit more reckless, her grip around Beleeza loosening as her focus shifted. Finally, one last forceful twist cracked the window open, but as it gave way she lost her balance. Her grip around Beleeza slipped, and she twisted and fell. Death opened it's maw beneath them.

Had Beleeza not managed to grab a strap on her armor mid-fall, she would have ended up as a wet stain far below. For a few eternal seconds she hung in mid-air, barely able to breathe from terror. Then, with a mighty roar, Beleeza pulled her up and threw her against the window, sending her crashing through and tumbling along the floor. She struggled to regain her balance, but the world spun violently, and it wasn't until Beleeza picked her up that she finally started seeing straight again. The Daemon cradled her face with her hands and looked at Reina with genuine concern.

"I'm so sorry, but I had no choice," Beleeza said softly, placing her forehead against the Warlock's. "Any longer and your armor could have broken..."

"Mmmh," Reina mumbled, still a bit woozy. "It's okay. I just need to... Sit down a bit."

She promptly leaned against the wall and slid down on her ass. Beleeza soon joined her, kneeling down and holding the young Warlock's head against her chest. Gently stroking her hair. Once again, Reina was overcome with a feeling of tenderness she didn't quite know what to do with. Was this normal? Her instructors had never talked about things being like this. This feeling of safety, of warmth and intimacy. She had been close to death, and this Daemon had not only saved her, but actually seemed to care. They weren't supposed to do that. Little did Reina know that Beleeza was just as confused.

They sat in silence, contemplating their strange situation until Reina finally mumbled that they should get to work. The room they were in did indeed seem like some kind of work room. A bit less luxurious than Reina had imagined, mostly made up of a grand wooden desk, book shelves overloaded with books and parchments, and a strange legion of candelabras in all shapes and sizes. Strangely enough, candles were burning already. Magic ones, she guessed, considering how valuable the contents of the book shelves were.

"Is this the place then?" Beleeza asked, looking around with suspicion.

"Only one way to find out. Look for a book called 'The Lerinium Theorem', maybe it's somewhere on the shelves."

"We're only here for a book?"

"Not just any book. It's the last known copy to exist."

"Are you sure that the rest were not destroyed because it is a rubbish book?"

"Ha-ha. The quality matters nothing to me, only that we bring it back."

"As you wish, pet," the Daemon purred. "Just remember that I have only claimed half my reward."

Suddenly Reina found it tremendously hard to focus.

Searching the shelves was harder than she would have thought. Many of the books were worn to tatters or borderline unreadable. It also struck her that there were only rumors about this book - if it actually was here it could be in some completely different language altogether. Or encrypted with magic means. She sure as hell hoped it wouldn't be. This night had been long enough already.

But the search took its time. There were hundreds, if not thousands of books on the shelves and Reina was slowly getting more and more concerned that the Wizard they left behind would raise an alarm. Suddenly she came upon a book without anything printed on neither cover nor spine. As she flipped through it she noticed a wealth of handwritten notes and diagrams. It was in one of the Orders' ciphers, one she wasn't quite familiar with. The more she delved into the book, the more her curiosity grew. There seemed to be maps as well, one of the city with a big mark in what seemed like an arbitrary place, and several others that mapped out unknown places which she had no idea what to make of. Then, she had an idea - it must be the catacombs beneath Robeka. The massive, near-infinite tunnels and ruins that stretched further into the dark depths than anyone had ever been able to map. What was there of importance down there? From what she could make out, the Wizards had some very particular interest deep below the city, but it was impossible to tell exactly what it was. Finally, she had to relinquish her curiosity and put the book back. As much as she would have liked to keep it, it was very likely that a personal notebook would have some very unwelcome enchantment or booby trap. Not to mention it would likely be missed much quicker than the book they were looking for.

Just as she was about to put it back some papers fell out and twirled to the floor. At a glance, they seemed like nothing more than blank sheets without any particular significance. But the longer she held on to them, the more she felt how the seemed to pull subtly. Almost as if they tried to draw something out of her. That's when she realized what they were. There were rumors that the Wizards had a way of making paper that could store magical energies. The use for such a thing among Warlocks was impossible to overstate. Stealing them was a big risk, but the rewards were much too tempting to resist. She folded them up swiftly and put them into her pack before returning the notebook to its proper place. The rest of the search went as slow as the start, and Reina was beginning to give up hope that it was even there when Beleeza suddenly let out a victorious 'A-Ha!' and held up a dark green tome with strange embossed patterns.

"That's the one?!" Reina exclaimed, by now so tired she forgot to be wary.

"'The Lerinium Theorem - The Secrets of Divine Fire'. Certainly seems like it is, pet."

"Fantastic, let's put it in my pack and be done with this place," Reina sighed as she stepped down from a ladder and reached for the book. That's when Beleeza threw the tome to the other side of the room.

"A-ah, little Warlock. We had a deal."

"I... Wouldn't call it a deal," Reina mumbled. "It was a bit more like a threat."

In one swift move Beleeza pulled Reina to herself, bent her over the table, and locked her hands behind her back.

"I would call it a promise," the Daemon purred as she undid Reina's pants and let them fall to the floor. The breeches followed soon after.

Reina felt like she should protest, if nothing else out of principle. But her breath was already shallow, and her heart was pounding like a hammer. The cool breeze against her private parts made her realize just how wet she actually was already. Even before Beleeza's fingers started stroking and prodding, she was soaked enough to offer no resistance to the Daemon's cock. Hot fingertips against her clit made her whimper and squirm and she spread her legs wider even without being asked. Something thick and warm rubbed up against her ass, and the Warlock braced herself in anticipation.

"Fine," she panted. "Take your reward then, you beast."

Beleeza was not late to oblige. Still holding Reina pinned to the desk, she placed the head of her thick cock against the Warlock's wet lips, and with a delighted roar she forced her twitching shaft deep inside. Reina struggled for air as she felt herself be filled, and was just about to cry out when Beleeza's hand covered her mouth, muffling her delighted screams. As soon as the cock was buried all the way inside Reina's tight slit, the Daemon bent down and took a tight hold of the Warlock's hair, her strong muscles tensing in preparation. Then, with a deep moan, she started fucking Reina with savage thrusts that shook the desk and made the young Warlock whimper from the force. Reina shook with every thud as her wet slit was stretched by hot Daemon cock. She had no idea what Beleeza was doing, but the Daemon's cock was hitting some wonderful spot inside her, making her tingle and shiver every time it entered her. She could feel disembodied fingers and hands starting to stroke and pinch the inside of her thighs, adding to the already dizzying pleasure. And once the ghostly touches started to home in on her clit, she could feel an unavoidable surge building deep inside her. Her legs started shaking and a ripple of tingling heat washed over her as the orgasm approached like a tidal wave. And finally, she came with a gush as her young body was wracked by a delightful explosion, her pussy squeezing tightly around Beleeza's pulsating cock. But even as Reina shook and cried out the Daemon kept up her assault, encouraged by the Warlock's submission.

Barely had the orgasm ebbed out before Reina felt herself get pulled up, getting fucked half-standing as one strong hand held her tightly around the throat and another found its way down between her legs. Beleeza was a cruel and merciless Goddess, seemingly intent on driving her Warlock mad with pleasure. The Daemon thrusted relentlessly, filling Reina to the brim while assaulting the girl's most sensitive places with her fingers. Reina fought desperately to catch her breath between moans, almost feeling like she was going to melt from the pleasure as another orgasm was quickly building up. Beleeza herself was not far behind, breathing and grunting deeper and deeper with every thrust of the hips. Her muscles tensed up, forcing Reina closer and closer to her. And then, with a triumphant sigh, she erupted. With thick spurts she shot wad after wad of hot cum deep into Reina, who quivered with delight as she felt the heat spread deep inside her.

Seconds later, she found herself pushed down on her back on the table again, legs spread wide for Beleeza to plunge her cock inside again. This time Reina was practically begging for it, writhing and moaning until the Daemon finally showed some mercy and filled her up again. Over again, Beleeza fucked her with thrusts that made the desk thud and rattle. Now free to use her fingers on her swollen clit, Reina could hasten the massive orgasm which was approaching. Frantically, she rubbed herself, feeling the pressure build and crackle inside her. So very, very close. Just a few more thrusts. A little bit more. Right. There. Just-

Then they heard shouts somewhere beyond the door.

Both of them froze for a second before realizing that it was time to run.

"Get the book!" Reina hissed, and was just about to tear herself loose. But instead, Beleeza scooped her up, held her tightly, and dashed to pick up the tossed book. Then, without any warning, she leaped out through the window.

Reina froze in terror. Seeing the ground rush towards them far below, she screamed, hanging on to Beleeza for dear life. In n the blink of an eye, a swirl of dark purple smoke appeared out of nowhere below them, and a split second later they were hurtling through a massive, screaming void. The city had seized to exist, as if snuffed out like a candle. No sooner had Reina started comprehending what had happened before the world exploded around them once more, and they landed with a heavy, soft thud. It took Reina a few moments to recognize her own home and her own bed - the latter now slightly broken. She breathed a deep sigh of relief and relaxed her cramped grip around Beleeza.

"You could at least have given me a warning!" she hissed and smacked Beleeza on the shoulder.

"Do you think I'd let you die after all that?" the Daemon replied with a smug grin. "Trust me."

"Please tell me you still have the book?"

Beleeza picked up their prize from the floor, and presented it like trophy. The tome was a bit dented, but still intact. "Safe and sound."

Finally, Reina felt her heartbeat calm down a bit. But pretty soon another part of her body began calling for attention. She was still drunk with adrenaline, and the raging fire between her legs had not calmed down at all.

"Then maybe you should finish what you started," she mumbled, pulling the Daemon closer.

"Oh, really? Are you sure you don't want to put on a new warding talisman so that you are properly protected?" Beleeza teased. "Otherwise the big bad Daemon might get you."

"Hmpf. Well... Maybe they aren't that necessary." Reina was hesitant. On one hand she should be careful. But on the other hand, Beleeza had proven herself quite adequately tonight. Maybe, just maybe she could really trust this creature. "If you behave, I might leave them at home in the future."

"Mm... I like the sound of that," the Daemon purred as she descended on the Warlock again. "I'll make sure you won't regret it."

Reina could do nothing but sigh with satisfaction as she once again felt the big cock slid in deep inside her, still sticky from their earlier lovemaking. She could hardly believe that they got away with it.

* If you've read this far and enjoyed it, I'd very much appreciate comments below!*

12