Reindeer Games: Dancer

Story Info
An anthro wolf is ridden by a dominant reindeer...
1k words
2.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Come here, handsome..."

Dancer smirked, the reindeer tapping her rack of shorter antlers, though Dasher had had a particularly impressive rack. The rack on her chest, however, was far bigger than ever the thick ruff of fur that had been present around the first reindeer's neck as he grunted, paws tied behind his back with a scrap of twine, head pulled back.

The wolf gasped, her lips pressed to his, the reindeer taller than him by a foot -- god, that was hot. Though he squirmed deliciously in her grasp, he did not want to get free of her at all, quivering in place, moaning into her mouth.

She pressed on, forcing Razak to submit -- though could it ever be considered force when the wolf went so very willingly into the arms of sweet submission? He had to have it, groaning into her mouth, his tail wagging faintly, though only faintly as he was so enraptured by the moment. The soft sweetness of hay in the barn, lights glowing, was the perfect backdrop to a moment with a large, dominant reindeer who knew exactly what she wanted to get out of him.

Her tongue tangled with his, battling the wolf's back as if she knew exactly what to do with carnivores like him. Breaking the kiss only to force him back onto a bale of straw, where several were stacked at the end of the "viewing aisle" for Santa's anthro reindeer, she grinned, pushing him to sit.

"Mmm... Hope you got something nice down here for me, pup, 'cause I could really use blowing off some steam, you know?"

Oh, how he knew, the blue wolf's head spinning, growling as she gripped his hair, purple strands poking out from between her fingers as Dancer yanked his head back. She nipped passionately at his neck, drawing a bruise to the surface, though his fur, even where it blended into a lighter shade of blue and white, kept it hidden well enough. That was a shame, for Raz would not have minded being left with a few marks from their encounter, Dancer pulling down his Christmas-themed underwear, green with tiny Christmas trees, to show off the hardness of his prick within.

It sprang out as if it had merely been waiting for the touch of her paw, coaxing him to full hardness, though Dancer did not waste any time at all in swinging her leg over him.

"Oh, yes..."

She moaned, pressing in close, drawing his head down into her chest, the thick fluff around her breasts tickling his nose, though there was no way Raz was about to complain about that. Oh no, the wolf was right where he needed to be, grunting, pleasure aching deeply through him as the reindeer sank onto his cock, licking her lips, cooing to him, teasing.

"Mm, such a big boy... But can you fuck a reindeer right up into the sky?"

She gripped the fur at the back of his neck and head tightly, holding his hair, though Razak merely growled into her breasts, trying to press up into her even as she rode him. His knot tried to swell even though it was not inside her, giving her something even meatier to grind down against, teasing her clit and parting her folds as if she was going to take that into her too, even half-swollen. That would have been a mean feat indeed, though he didn't know what Dancer was capable of, nipping and lapping at her breasts, curling his tongue around each nipple in turn while the reindeer shuddered against him.

"Unff... There you go, boy, get in there now..."

She crooned to him, encouraging him on, thick thighs muscled around him, locking him in place. She rode him as if it was something they had done many times before, passion overcoming them, heady puffs and pants of breath filling the indoor barn aisle. Straw rustled under them, but no one came by to call an end to their impromptu passion, the reindeer taking her pleasure from a wolf who had only come by that day to see Santa's reindeer.

Little did Razak know that he would get to know every one of the reindeer more than intimately as his cock was swallowed up by her pussy, squeezing around him. He could barely hold back even then, groaning into her breasts, shoving his nose between them as the moistness at the tip of his nose softened in her fur.

"Ohhhh..."

"Yeah, that's it, baby..."

Dancer groaned throatily, grinding against his knot with due passion until they could not help it any longer and it popped inside her, though how his nearly fully swollen knot squelched into her sex was something that neither of them would know. Maybe she was just that wet, maybe she was just that worked up, but what both knew was that orgasm crashed over them in that moment, howling, whimpering, snorting and grunting. There were no limits to lust in a moment like that as they spent themselves, Razak's cock twitching and pumping, unable to do anything else other than spend himself inside her.

Yet it was a pleasure too to soften, to lean into the softness of her breasts, nuzzling and lapping, enjoying every nuance of sensation, even the tickle of her coat against his muzzle. Dancer crooned and murmured to him, though he barely heard it, tail wagging and ears flicking, ever aware that his paws were tied behind him.

Hm...

The blue wolf grinned into her chest, locked into the reindeer while her sex milked him of his cum.

Maybe he could get the next reindeer, when he was free again, to use a harness on him.

It was something to think about while he locked lips with her again, the reindeer towering, a haloed silhouette against the lights, all-powerful while she took his cock inside her.

And there was no better place for a wolf like him to be.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Forced by the Stud Drake A dragon forces her to take his seed...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Between Donner and Blitzen A man gets a visit from anthro Blitzen and Donner reindeer.in NonHuman
Grinding in the Garage An anthro dog's mechanic turns out to be rather well-hung...in NonHuman
More Stories