Rekindled Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she laid there panting in deep breaths, her pussy was throbbing with astonishing pleasure, and her legs wouldn't stop trembling from the spectacular fucking she just withstood. Chris removed his condom and laid next to her upon the bed, his large member pressed against her skin oozing pre-ejaculatory fluids, and kissed her on the lips with a loving desire, circling his tongue with hers.

Kyle positioned himself between Treena's legs and began licking her pulverized pussy lightly, slipping his tongue inside her hole and lifting upward toward her clitoris, still sensitive from the mind-blowing fuck she just endured. She again started shifting her hips excitedly and moved from side-to-side, arching her back and feeling the graceful motion of Kyle's oral practice and the romantic and intense caress of Chris's lips. She recognized the familiar sensation of Kyle's marvelous tongue and knew her body would quickly react with another uncontrollable orgasm.

Chris moved from her succulent lips, kissing downward toward her breasts and started to suck on her nipple, flicking it with his tongue and grasping the other with his fingers and stimulating her again. Kyle made love to her pussy like he had always done in the past, pleasing and adoring it with a beautiful taste, caressing and fondling it with a tender lust. Feeling the loving lick of Kyle's tongue, she grabbed Chris's dick and pulled it back and forth without yield, masturbating his magnificent cock as he sucked and licked her nipple, her body jerking in motion and pushing her hips outward. Yet again she wailed with another scream of felicity, instantaneously climaxing again, shooting her gushing squirt down Kyle's face and sopping his chin with her pussy juices.

Chris continued to embrace her nipples as she watched Kyle rise from his position, wipe his face clean, and slip a condom on his vibrant cock, overjoyed with the fact that her husband was now about to ravish her himself. He moved toward Treena and climbed on top of her, sliding his thick dick inside her delightfully infiltrated pussy and slowly penetrated her glory-hole, slipping in and out of her dripping snatch with simplicity, and causing her to again moan with bliss. Piercing her cherry with a hard shove then slowly pulling outward, his balls slapping excitedly against her ass with every thrust, gliding his prick in and out of her love-box with a building urge, making her gasp with excitement with every hard lunge.

Unexpectedly, Kyle stopped and slid his dick from her snatch, a look of concern in releasing his load too soon upon his face and needing a moment to gather his senses. Chris changed his placement and transitioned flat on his back with his cock in full view, enraged and solid with his nuts heavy and full, pleading to be released. Kyle rolled Treena to her knees and placed her in a doggy-style stance between Chris's legs, climbing on the edge of the bed and entering her from behind, filling her pussy with his thick cock. Treena grabbed Chris's bare rod and placed it in her mouth, again feeling the rippled veins of his glorious member gliding over her lips and his salty nectar excreting from the tip of his bulging head.

As Kyle shoved his stiff cock deep into her wide slit from behind, Treena yelped with pleasure and propelled vibratious moans into Chris's fuck-stick, causing her to engulf his rod with a lustful desire. Kyle placed his hands on each side of her ass and pushed downward, raising his knees from the bedding and forcing an arch in Treena's back, then commenced to thrashing her snatch relentlessly, penetrating her inner pussy walls with a vigorous sting, slamming his swaying balls against her clit from underneath. She screamed a muffled yell while bouncing her head up and down Chris's fabulous dick, frequently gagging from its tip scraping the back of her throat, but in ecstasy from the feel of his ribbed member sliding with ease around her full-figured lips. Kyle repeatedly slammed his pelvis into her ass, fucking her with an unforgiving force and causing her to gush wetness from her pussy, piercing her snatch repeatedly with his member swelling rapidly inside her, a sign that his climax was fast approaching. She pushed her ass backwards against Kyle with every thrust, her wet dripping pussy resonating with the sound of splatter after every penetrating stab, encouraging him to release his seed from his dominant infiltration.

With an enormous sigh of relief and a yell of serenity, he discharged his bursting load into her beaten muff, his rubber sheath capturing his thick shooting jizz, and her body vibrating with an overpowering jolt, undergoing another orgasm of significant enormity. She slowly slipped Chris's cock from her mouth, squeezing the tip with her lips, still grasping his glorious dick with her hand before dipping her head down in ecstasy, her body unmoved from her doggy-style stance with her elbows now bent to hold her frame in position, relishing in her quaking form, her essence quivering and bursting with the unrelentless feelings of her sexual high.

Kyle slid himself from her dominated pussy and removed his condom from his prick, sluggishly moving his way toward the side of the bed and lying next to Treena and Chris, resting on his side with a pillow under his head to observe the cuckold magic of their rekindled trio, totally drained from his tremendous cum-releasing triumph.

Still shaking and overcome with serenity, Treena rose from her position and moved toward the table in search for a prophylactic, grabbing a single wrapper and ripping it open, pulling the ribbed rubber sheath from its packet. She turned and slowly crept toward Chris, crawling on all fours across the bed toward him with a lust in her eyes. She grabbed his rod with one hand and slid the protection down and around his unbelievably stiff cock. With the glorious ejaculation high rippling throughout her body and her craving to make Chris finally cum, she lifted her leg and straddled his seated position, facing him with his back resting against the headboard, and guided his rod deep into her quenched vagina.

A faint inhale expelled from her lips from the size of his cock stretching her pussy lips wide, filling her snatch completely. As she began to rock back and forth on his rock-hard dick, she could feel the tip of his cock grazing slightly against her cervix, a somewhat uncomfortable feeling but pleasantly exhilarating, confirming just how large his member was and how it agreeably filled her pussy. Reaching out and touching Treena's figure with a gentle stroke, caressing her bent leg that straddled Chris's waist, Kyle laid and watched in approval, his wife about to return the orgasmic favor by ravishing and fucking Chris, riding his shaft like a skilled jockey rides a trophy mustang.

Treena swiveled her hips in a rotating motion, feeling Chris's superbly hard dick buried deep in her steaming hot pussy, bouncing slightly with every thrust and causing him to cry out moans of pleasure as she reached back and grabbed his balls, rolling them in sync of her cowgirl posture. From the feel of his nuts, she could tell his cum filled sac would not be able to hold his load much longer, and knew he would blow his creamy spooge at any moment.

Freeing his testicles from her grasp, she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to jackhammer his rod mercilessly, grinding his larger than six-inch member bottomless inside her snatch, once again achieving an orgasm and squealing a bellowing screech of pleasure and joy as she ejaculated her milk from her pussy and drenched his dick and balls with a flood of discharge. Her vaginal muscles clinched his exquisite sex-pole, rippling his member with a massage of orgasmic greatness. He desperately tried not to release his seed, and held his concentration for as long as possible to extend her intoxicating ecstasy, but with every grind of Treena on his cock and her pussy clutching repeatedly, was unsuccessful and cried out a garbled roar as he blew his load into the condom pulsating inside her guts, quaking his stature from the mind-blowing ejaculation Treena's majestic pussy just provided.

Still cumming herself, she couldn't stop rocking on his thick creaming dick through her unwavering orgasm, and continued to pound his rod through her final climax, every nerve within her body shaking and gyrating with an overwhelming euphoria of delirious darkness, her entireness thrown into an abyss of complete fulfillment. Her body continued to shudder and pulsate from her magnificent summit as she lifted from Chris's pelvis and rolled off his cock, lying in-between her two lovers in total satisfaction, quivering and shaking uncontrollably and feeling the final peak of their glorious night.

Treena turned her body toward Kyle and rested her nakedness against his, placing her head on his chest and her arms around him, with Chris spooning his nude figure behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing his entire body along her backside, his cock squashed against her ass. Both men cuddled her in a cocoon of serenity and love. She felt comfortable and secure with them covering her infinitely satisfied body, overjoyed and entirely fulfilled from the mind-altering threesome they again experienced, recognizing that the trio had a connection many never achieve.

As Chris and Kyle fell fast asleep, consumed from a night of unbelievable passion and immense love making, she could feel every nerve within her petite figure screaming with exhilaration and absolute gratification. Their rekindled trio hurled Treena and Kyle on another journey that solidified their connection as husband and wife once more. Chris was an incredible lover and a great friend, and Kyle was an amazing husband, an exceptional life partner, and a man who knew how to take care of his wife. Each of them providing the unbelievable opportunity to feel the touch of two men concurrently, throwing her essence into countless orgasms that no woman could ever describe and some could never withstand.

She was content and filled with pleasure from head to toe, with a smile that emitted outward in absolute tranquility. She wasn't sure if her and Kyle would ever pursue another threesome again, but was dimly curious if a woman could deliver the same remarkable culmination and unimaginable gratifications she cherished with Chris and her husband, or perhaps she would furnish an even greater experience that only two women making love could achieve. As she slowly drifted off to sleep between her two lovers' arms, she decided that the fantasy of inviting another woman into their marriage bed would be a secret she would keep to herself. At least until she found the perfect woman to reawaken her threesome desires!

(February, 2019)