Baseball Summers Ch. 01

Story Info
Unexpected group sex encounter.
1.3k words
3.94
9.6k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baseball Summers -- 1

After I had spent a few years traveling and working to travel I ended up going back to university to finally finish off my degree in the mid 70's. I shared the main floor of an old house with my buddy Ken and his partner Linda, a lovely girl of Japanese descent, and Dee, who eventually became my wife, whom I had met through traveling connections. We were all bisexual and had been sampling each other while we lived together. In the spring and summer we played in a university slow pitch mixed baseball beer league. Each department basically fielded a team that usually had 6 guys and 3 gals on the field. Every Labor Day weekend a round robin tournament was held at a ball field up the valley a ways. It was a quiet and secluded spot and we were able to camp and cook in the field beside the park. There were usually 4 or 5 teams taking part, Sometimes we had teams from other similar summer leagues join us too. It was a pretty easy time. Fun in the sun with good people and some beer and a little smoke. Dee was quite attractive with long blonde wavy hair, small perky tits with no bra ever and a nice tight ass. If you look at the older pics in our collection you'll see what I mean. She often drew the eye of the other men and some of women too.

After the games in the day and dinner we'd sit around drinking beer and talking. A couple of guys from other teams had made their interest in Dee and Linda quite plain during the tournament and we had done nothing to discourage this. As they continued to flirt back and forth I went over to the Econoline van that we had come in and unrolled the foamies and unzipped the sleeping bags, laid them out and left the side doors open. It was pretty evident by this time that these guys were dying to fuck Dee and Linda. You could see their erections stretching their shorts. The girls were a little drunk and stoned and were loving the reaction of the guys. I asked them if they were up to letting these guys fuck them in the van if Ken and I watched from the front seats. They were a little leery of the idea at first but I could see that they were interested and tickled by the possibility. After a bit of persuasion they eventually said sure, why not. I let the guys know that the girls were open to being fucked as long as the guys didn't mind an audience. They jumped at the chance.

Ken and I moved into the front seats of the van and turned sideways to see the action. The girls dropped their clothes outside the van entered and laid down side by side spread out in a cramped fashion on the foamies. The 2 guys were right behind them rock hard and they were soon fucking away madly, no foreplay involved or needed. We had a lovely full on view of these two tight asses pumping their stiff cocks into Dee and Linda. It was so incredibly erotic to watch other men fucking our girls and having them all enjoy it so much. We had stripped off and were stroking away and doing each other as we watched. It was such a small perfect space to fuck in. With all the doors open, the van rocking and all the moans and exclamations there was soon a mixed audience gathered outside the doors taking in the action. After the guys had shot their loads and crawled out of the van a couple of other guys stuck their heads in and asked if they could have a turn too.

Dee and Linda were charged up and totally wired into sex at this point so of course they said yes and the next round began. Well, it turned into a long rewarding night of gangfucking after that. More guys showed up, cocks in hand and ready to fuck. The girls were so deeply into it at this point. By the end of the night the van had such an incredibly erotic rich earthy smell of semen, cunt juice and sweat. We lost track after a while of how many guys they had fucked that night, sometimes swapped partners in mid stream, literally fucking their brains out all the while and so totally loving taking in all these hard cocks. Some guys came back for seconds and a couple even for thirds. They were each taking two guys at a time by the end of the night. They were literally coated in cum at the end of it all. Their cunts were red and swollen with their pubes all sticky and matted. There were streaks of cum across their faces and caught up in their hair. Cum was oozing in a steady stream down their thighs and the sleeping bags were saturated.

When everyone was done and no one else was waiting at the doors Ken and I slipped into the back and had our turn. He fucked Dee and I fucked Linda. I have never ever cum so hard in all my life. I felt like I was exploding into her. We all climbed out of the van and Dee placed her hands on the side panel and spread her legs while I squatted underneath her cunt, licked her thighs, pussy lips and pubic hair clean and then had her squeeze all the remaining cum out of her vagina into my mouth and all over my face. Then I did the same for Linda while Ken watched. By this time he was hard again so he started to take Dee up the ass while she was leaning on the van. I finished cleaning Linda and then had her take up the same position while I ass fucked her in tandem with Ken and Dee. By the time we were finished we were all literally totally fucked out. The sleeping bags were too soaked in cum and fuck juice to sleep in but we had extra blankets with us. We had all shared with small groups of other couples before but this was the first real gang fucking for them.

When we talked about it over coffee in the morning and I loved their thoughts and feelings about it all. Dee described it basically as one long ongoing climax because of the anticipation of knowing that there was always another hard cock watching and waiting for a turn to fuck her. This awareness of what was coming kept her on edge throughout. Linda echoed Dee's take on what had happened as well. They were both sore and achy but totally flashed by it all. I think the closeness of it all; fucking away madly side by side in the van: the smells, the noises, the tastes and the feel of all these sweaty hard guys with their hard swollen cocks really just amplified the whole experience in a manifold way, They loved that we were watching them the whole time and stroking along to what was happening. They really got off on having other people watching them fucking their friends and in some cases boyfriends through the open doors. Ken and I both agreed how incredibly intensely erotic it had been to watch them fuck all these guys, some friends and some strangers to us, and enjoying every second of it. There is something very liberating about giving up the one you love for the erotic sexual enjoyment of others and watching it all go down. I asked if they would be willing to do this all over again and they both smiled and said they sure would. I said just wait until Labor day next year and we can repeat it all...... and more.