All Comments on 'Relaxing at the End of the Day'

by cannd

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Purpleguy1812Purpleguy1812over 13 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations on your first story! I didn't do that much :-P! It was very well written and very good...

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Lovely!

This reminded me of how a photograph captures a moment. This was a little snapshot into Chrissie & Richie's life after they finished a hard day at work.

It was loving, passionate and with a little hint of fruitiness too. I can almost imagine another story with this couple in a different environment having another round of fun together :-)

I enjoyed this a lot! Well done on your first submission!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

jaz said it all ;-) so when's the next snap shot due?

LostInTheDarkLostInTheDarkover 13 years ago
Good for you!

Good for you! This is an amazing start. Anything else in the works?

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Oh wow!

Excellent start! I'm so glad you decided to do this, just wish I had known about it! Hope you do more. For a first submission this was damn near perfect :)

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Waiting for another story

It's been over a year since this author posted her one and only story--a very good one. She should never doubt her ability to write excellent erotic fiction. It's way past time for her to use her talent and add to our enjoyment.

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonover 11 years ago

I second the previous comment! "Relaxing at the End..." is some excellent writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Nice Tale

Why did you stop writing? Start again. I would like to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous