All Comments on 'Reluctant Cocksucker: Tad's Neighbor'

by richardmete

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hockeyfan2hockeyfan25 months ago

I liked this story. You mentioned in your opening paragraph yo check out all your stories but this is the only one posted.

Manlyman70Manlyman705 months ago

OMG, what a great story.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19695 months ago

Loved this account. My first time sucking cock mirrored this story in numerous ways. My love of cock sucking is insatiable many years later. The experience is the ultimate intimacy with another man! Your style is captivating and realistic, from the seduction to the immersion of the virgin into a life forever changed. Please carry the story line to more chapters. Will the older man fuck the younger? Feel free to reach out through Literotica messaging!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love to see your other stories!

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale4 months ago

Hot...I always like reluctance and guilt being overcome by lust and persuasion, the inner struggle, giving in. Mr. Johnson was an asshole, could have toned that down a bit. What was in the bowl on the floor, a drug mixed with coke?

NicebiguyNicebiguy4 months ago

Annnd, another cock sucker is born.

MarriedinMNMarriedinMN4 months ago

Would love to read more in this series

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cock love sucking cocks

KevinG58KevinG583 months ago

Oh so hot. That my friends is why I used to chase older men.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story!...got me going for sure.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist3 months ago

Ah luv sucking cach too! we should start our own language. It will be known as; Fuwacach! ( lol ) It could take while to learn how to conjugate some of the verbs I’m thinking. Anyway, I appreciated the sense of humor in your story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hell yes , one of my first experiences was with an old dude who cruised me not knowing how old I was. I was a bit buzzed and he took me to his apartment and made me a very strong drink and put on the t.v. . The night went very similar to the story , exceptI loved giving it up to him , loved when he made me his eager bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So demeaning it was great! You should have had his boi pussy split and injected with a massive load of bull cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous