All Comments on 'Reluctant Play'

by ToServeHim

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good but distracting

That was an arousing story but it could have been even more so if you didn't have the characters change positions so many times in such a short while... it made the action very distracting.

DaddyDomThomasDaddyDomThomasover 19 years ago
Variety is the Spice of Life

Unlike the reviewer below, I enjoyed the use of a variety of positions and locations. It worked because you did a good job described them. Quite a difference from some authors who, even if they use only one or two positions, leave the reader scratching their heads because the author forgot that we can not see into his mind.

Your writing style and mechanics were both good. The only misspelled word I caught was in the second paragraph.

Normally I would say that more dialouge, if effectively used, would have been nice. But in this case too much dialouge might have provided too many clues to the mystery you have created. Whether intentional or not on your part, many of the readers using their big head will realize that the story does not actually state the nature of the relationship between the two characters. Leaving those of us with inquiring minds to re-read looking for subtle clues. I have only noticed a couple of other authors use that same hook. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This was amazing!

I am with the second reviewer. They really took the words right out of my mouth. This story was great and really hot, but it was also well written. :) Great job. Fantastic, really.

Peace and please keep writing, you're great at it!

~A Fan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous