All Comments on 'Reluctant Robot'

by SexyTaymes

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
oh

what a perfectly creepy perfect story! Well done! I just wish there was a sequel where her access to memories overrides the programming and she dismembers this jerk, or at least raises the children to be better. I hate such jerks with a burning passion, he needs to get his comeuppance in the most gruesome way. I was hoping that he would not be able to get her to remember and then would be disappointed in what he did and would regret it and would want to get her back, but I guess you had to make him into a total villain. Truly top level creepy, well done.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Good short story, but what a vile piece of humanity you created there, here’s hoping she finds a way to watch him die in agony whilst he can’t speak and order her to save his worthless pos ass.

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

She shouldn't have left him. She should have killed this worthless excuse for a human being, A woman would never have written a story like this - even changing genders to make it a male robot. What garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyTaymes@SexyTaymes
Just writing out a few of my fantasies for fun. I have no experience and no idea what I'm doing. Please be kind - mean comments make me cry. Please note that none of my stories have any character development. This is intentional. They are meant to be female POV - so the r...