Remembering Franco

Story Info
My sexual adventures as a graduate student in the UK.
1.5k words
4.2
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
44 Followers

This was the very early 90s and it all started out as a date with my course mate Franco at the Victoria & Albert museum, I was then an exchange student taking graduate courses in the UK and weekends are always reserved for fun and exciting adventures. We travelled from Brighton to London on the train and took the late entrance time so we paid just a pound for the fee as the museum will close in an hour or so.

Since we don't have much time, we breezed through most exhibits. I didn't do this though for the exhibits on Princess Diana as I love looking at the clothes she wore. I took my time there. But for the rest, we would literally walk past them in a hurried pace and just absorb what our eyes could take in.

The V&A has several floors of exhibits. We go one floor, breeze through that floor by walking quickly in the middle of everything, from one end of the building to the other end.

As we went up or down each floor, I forgot the sequence we did, but he would take me aside in some secluded spot and either kiss me, grope me, finger me, or do all three or as much as he could. He did it for every floor except the ground floor.

As expected, it made me crave for more so I asked him how he intended to finish what he started.

"We could go to my friend's place, that's where my group hangs out"

I said, "Okay," and we went.

It was a small flat in downtown London. There were people there when we arrived as it turned out there's a bit of a party going on. Maybe two girls and three guys were already there including the guy who owns the place. We were welcomed, given drinks and some food. I ate a sausage roll or two as I was hungry. It was a small sausage roll, like two inches long, but it was the only solid food I had since the afternoon. Most were chips and nuts. Franco stepped out for a while to get me white wine as I didn't do beer much during that time. The most I could drink of beer is like 1/4 to 1/2 a pint but I could finish a bottle of white, if needed. There were others who came after we arrived. I remember a girl and some guys coming in after us.

The set up was very informal and do as you please. Some people were seated around a round table, others were on the settee, some couples were standing talking or dancing in various corners of the place.

The place was not square or rectangle. It had corners and nooks and crannies. When you enter, you are like in a lounge area where the settee is and you can see the dining and kitchen area straight from the lounge area. The toilet was to the left of the kitchen and from the kitchen and dining you could see the bed. But not from the settee or lounge. The place was like an L but with more corners. It was dimly lit too except the kitchen area.

People also came and went. Some stepped out to get more drinks and some did not come back. Those who stayed also did all sorts, talk, dance, smooch, and make out at the bed. I could not see who was in the bed but could hear as Franco and I were first seated at the settee like a regular couple. He even had his arm around me. He would also kiss, smooch, and fondle my breasts. At times, I was seated on his lap while we kissed hard. I suppose I was sort of waiting for our "turn to use" the bed. I was horny, no doubt, from the prep he made earlier at the museum.

At one point, he stood up, pulled me up and sort of led us into a dance. I forgot the song. A bit slow and sexy and he had his arms around me and we sort of would grind into each other. He had a hard on.

He said, "You move well, do you like dancing?"

I said, "I love it".

Then he asked, "Could you dance for me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He just shrugged his shoulders and stopped dancing and went for another beer. I got my glass of wine as he went to the ref and sat down at the chair by the table to open it. Then he motioned me to come over and made me sit on his lap so he could kiss me hard.

Then Roxette's The Look started playing and he whispered, "Dance for me," in my ear.

I downed my glass of wine and started dancing on his lap. I would face him, turn my back on him, stand up beside him and continue to dance. He never took his hands off me. With lots of wine in me, the bottle is nearly empty, and his hands feeling me all over, I was so turned on.

I sat on his lap facing him, with my cunt grinding on his hard on, but still with our clothes on, I leaned over and whispered in his ear that I needed him to suck my breasts. They were easy to take out from my blouse and bra as he has been fondling me all this time. He sucked them really good and then whispered in my ear, that I should fuck him now. He then ran his hands up my thighs, hooked his fingers on my panties and started tugging on them. I got off him, stood up on one leg and took off my panties. He took that time to whip out his cock. So, when I went back to straddling him, the cock was easy to slide in.

He even shut his eyes and said, "You are so wet".

I shut my eyes as well and continued to ride him. Then I could feel something touch my arm near my right shoulder and it was a guy's cock in his hand. I reached for it to take it off me and the guy moaned when I touched his cock so I kind of squeezed it for a bit and ran my hand once or twice down its length. He started to mash my right breast and play with my nipples. Some other guy to my left started sucking on my left breast. I started to panic and Franco lifted me up and pulled me to the bed. He said something like, "Just us". It calmed me down and I let him fuck me on the bed. He was on top all the time. I came first then he did. He rolled off me and stayed beside me to my right.

Then this other guy started to go on top of me. I had my eyes shut when Franco rolled off me as I was still enjoying the fucking and was probably midway toward my second orgasm. I just felt a cock go in again but bigger this time and when I opened my eyes in alarm and started to stand, he pinned me down and proceeded to pumping me hard with his cock.

"No," I said. "I cannot".

"Sure, you can!" he growled.

"Please get off me," I told him.

And he said, "I surely will not get off you,"

'It feels so good fucking you!" he growled.

I started to cry. And he ravaged me all the more. Franco told me not to cry and that I will like it soon enough. And he started to work on my right breast. I turned my head to my left and there was this cock that touched my lips.

The guy said, "suck it!" and I did not want to so he rubbed the tip on my lips as he was working the length of it with his hand. I eventually sucked on the tip as I was nearing orgasm because of the hard pumping the other guy was doing and the fondling Franco was doing on my breasts.

The guy fucking me seemed to notice that I am about to cum, so he asked, "Do you want me to stop now?"

I was confused, my orgasm is about to explode and I shouted, "Please don't stop, fuck me harder! Bang me hard! Ram your cock harder!" And I let out a loud sound when I orgasmed.

The guy on my left came on my face. The other guy came on my tummy.

I got up while wiping myself with the sheet, wore my panties and got out of there as quickly as I could.

Franco caught up with me at the London Victoria station and started apologizing for his friends. We went back to Brighton together. We talked a bit about what happened. Just a bit. Was silent most of the time.

It was almost midnight when we reached the place I was staying. My housemates were there but surely fast asleep as the bedrooms were already dark from the outside.

Franco kissed me just outside the door and touched my breast and he whispered that he is horny again. But I was already tired so we just made out a bit and I gave him a goodnight blowjob behind the bushes and the day's excitement and downturns were suddenly over.

veracruz
veracruz
44 Followers