Reminder Spanking and...

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
1.8k words
4.31
3.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults

____________

Last night, I got a bare-handed spanking. It was just for a "reminder" to behave, because I have been doing a very good job of avoiding punishment lately, and my husband (whom I call "Daddy") said He would like to keep it that way. So He told me to remove my panties and drape myself over His lap. He pulled up my skirt and started to touch my butt, sliding His hand around my cheeks sort of like petting me, enjoying my round ass right there in His lap, submitting for Him to take His time and enjoy.

The spanks started out slow. They were kinda hard but spaced apart enough for it to feel like an erotic spanking at first. But then I realized He was just getting my cheeks warmed up so He could enjoy a long spanking session without me making too much noise about it. He moved to a faster speed as my cheeks grew hot, and the only breaks my ass got were when He decided to hit my thighs. This got a rise out of me, and He pushed me back down and held me there, telling me to be a big girl and cooperate or this would become a "real" punishment.

Eventually, my endorphins kicked in, and the spanks began to feel really good. They were coming hard and fast, and my cheeks were on fire, but I reached a state of euphoria that enabled me to be the mostest cooperative little girl to ever receive such a spanking.

He had me over His lap for nearly an hour before telling me to go stand in the corner with my cheeks so He could see them. I walked over to the corner I am all too familiar with standing in (many times when my hormones make me sassy, I get sent here to contemplate my attitude before I might find myself at punishment level brattiness), and I lifted my skirt to show my ass. I didn't have any panties on to help hold the dress up, so I had to use my hands. It felt silly holding my dress up to show my butt like that for so long, but I did as I was told, and Daddy sat in His chair and looked at me with pleasure.

Eventually, Daddy said I had been in the corner long enough and to come to Him. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my sore, red butt cheeks. He told me I was a very very good girl for taking my reminder spanking so well and that we could do anything I wanted to right now. Color, eat ice cream, read stories, play tea party, build a blanket fort, or anything! I asked if we could do ALL of those, and He chuckled at me, calling me a very clever girl, kissed my forehead and agreed!

"Yay!," I exclaimed as I ran to the room to get the blankets.

Together, we built the fort (really He did it while I "helped"). As I grabbed the tea party supplies, Daddy went into the kitchen to get us some ice cream. My coloring supplies were already there, because we built the fort using the living room furniture, and the cabinet where I keep my coloring stuff was one of the corners of our fort.

When Daddy climbed into our fort with a smile on His face and ice cream in His hands, I was beside myself with glee. I began hopping up and down on my butt, not even caring how sore my cheeks were right now. (I am pretty used to having bruised cheeks and thighs most of the time, because Daddy very much enjoys putting me on the bench for Him to use His various spanking tools on quite often.)

Our tea party was pretty much just an ice cream party but with fancy cups, and it was the bestest! Daddy even put His pinky out while He pretended to drink His ice cream. I giggled at His silliness and then tried to do the same without getting ice cream all over myself.

Once our ice cream was all gone, Daddy told me to start coloring Him a picture while He took the teacups and pot to the kitchen sink. I pulled out my favorite coloring book and laid on my stomach and started coloring. My cheeks were still kinda sore, so this position gave my poor butt a break. I swung my feet up behind me as I concentrated on making my picture beautiful.

When Daddy came back into the fort, he said He wanted to watch me color. As He watched me color, He told me what a good girl I am and that seeing me enjoying myself like that was making His dick hard and that He was going to need to do something about that.

"Want me to suck it, Daddy?," I asked, ready to abandon my colors for my favoritest of all my binkies. He told me just to keep coloring and that He would take care of it. So I continued to color.

I felt Him lift my skirt up while He gazed at my red cheeks. He very much always enjoys admiring the marks and colors He puts on my flesh. I sometimes wonder if I am Daddy's favoritest coloring book. Then I feel His knees parting my knees, wide as can be. "Just keep coloring, babygirl. This one is all for me," He said in the hungry voice He uses when He is about to take me for only His needs, my orgasms can wait until bedtime. He often just takes me whenever He wants me during non-bedroom times. Like when I am washing the dinner dishes. He loves to just lift my skirt and fuck me while I continue to wash the dishes. Same with when I am cleaning the bathtub or folding laundry. I am always told to continue my work and to just let Him do what He needs to cum, and I will get my orgasms later (which I always do), and I can tell that is what He wants right now, so I continue coloring my picture as I wonder which hole He needs today.

I feel His cock on the crack of my butt. He rubs himself between my cheeks like His dick is a hotdog, and my cheeks are the bun. The tease of Him not being inside one of my holes is making me so horny! But I know my turn is several hours away, and my cheeks are still warm from my reminder of what a good girl I have been and am expected to still be, so I do not whimper or complain that I need cummies too. This is just for Him.

"Someone is very very wet right now," He said as He touched His penis to my pussy.

This made me squirm a little, and I could hear that made Him chuckle.

"Is my little girl a needy princess right now? You know you will have to wait until tonight for your cummies, right?"

I tell Him, "Yes, Daddy. I know I am just your little fuckdoll right now for you to fill with your semen as you see fit, and I will thank you for it when you are done." (I know the drill very well)

"That is my good girl," He says as He plunges His cock deep inside me, making a very pleased moan. "Now you just keep coloring that pretty picture for me as I enjoy my little fucktoy."

I continue to try to focus on coloring my beautiful picture, but His cock feels so good inside me. I love it when He just takes me whenever He wants like this. My life is a giant series of fuck after fuck, never knowing when He is next going to grab me and use my holes for His pleasure. It is the bestest! Bringing Him so much happiness by just being a good princess and taking His cock whenever He wants, however He wants makes me feel very special and important, cherished, and loved. Also, really horny, but He makes sure I get lots and lots of orgasms at the end of the day if I behave myself all day long to earn them.

He starts fucking me harder, grabbing my hips and pulling them all the way back to Him as He slams His pelvis into me, pounding His dick hard against my cervix. I try not to wince from the pain. I can hear as He pushes in and out of me how wet my pussy is, but when He hits my cervix so hard, it hurts a lot. He gets off on me taking all the pain He likes to give me, but He also likes me to not be loud about it, so I do my best to control my whimpers and continue coloring my picture as He destroys my cervix. (Last time He fucked my pussy this hard, I felt it for several days after!)

Suddenly, I feel like I might cum. I didn't expect that. I have gotten pretty good at shutting that off during times I know I am just being used for His pleasure. It catches me off guard, and He notices, because He growls, "Don't. You. Dare!" But it feels so good, and I start to wiggle and grind and moan, and then He slaps my ass hard and tells me if I orgasm right now, I will have to wear the chastity belt for a week and will only get anal and that He will fuck my ass so hard and so frequently all week long, I will regret not controlling myself right now. His words only make me want to cum more, but I really want to be a good girl, and I work hard to control myself and shut off my impending orgasm. This causes me to start crying, but that is a sound I am allowed to make. Daddy loves when I cry. I don't fully understand it, but it gets Him off like nothing else.

Thankfully, my tears are what I needed, because as soon as I started crying, I could feel Daddy getting closer and closer to losing control of His own orgasm and then pound even harder into me until finally releasing, panting, and telling me what a good girl I am for Him.

I remember my manners and thank Him for using my body for His pleasure, and after slowly removing His cock from inside me and admiring the cream pie He left behind, He laid next to me and asked me about the picture I was coloring for Him.

We really do have the bestest life.