Remote Phone Control

Story Info
He controls my sexual encounter from afar by phone.
1.1k words
3.65
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A phone call...

"But I've got very powerful needs, Gray."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that when the urge hits me, I can hardly concentrate on anything ese."

"Annie. I'm not 20 anymore! You'll put me in an early grave."

"Well, you started it."

"How do you mean?"

"I was fine before. The urges had disappeared. For years. And then you come along and I realise they've just been lying dormant, building up. Like an EU climax mountain. You're in my head, constantly. Whispering I'm a woman. A sexy woman."

"Can't you just put your finger in the dyke while I am away?"

"I've been saving the dyke three times a day as it is. It's not enough."

I'd needed to tell him. It was getting very difficult to control and the images of other options were becoming ever more vivid. Blinding. I'd never thought about cock so much before. It was overwhelming.

"What do you want me to do?" He liked a problem to solve.

"I want you to give me your permission."

"For what?"

"I think you know."

"I have an idea but I want you to say it." He was pushing me. He was asking me to look him in the eye, even though he was 3,000 miles away.

"OK. I want you to let me play around."

A long pause. I had gone too far. Had I? What was he thinking?

"Can we make some rules? I mean if you want to explore, can I define the who and the when? And the what?" He was already way ahead of me, controlling the outcome, building up the dominant submissive dynamic.

"Yes. I'd like that. Yes. Please."

"OK, let me think about it. Speak tomorrow."

Tomorrow.

The day had passed slowly at work. I was packing up to leave for the gym when a message bleeped up on my phone from Gray. It was an address and a time. No explanation. Just an address; somewhere in Delph, and 6pm.

It had started. I was calm and I just drove. I had to. I can't explain.

I arrived ten minutes early. It was a converted barn slightly out of the village on a quiet single track road I didn't know. I checked my phone and another message from him: "Go to back door. It will be unlocked. Go straight to front bedroom. Undress to underwear. Lie on bed. Wait for next message."

I wanted this but now I am completely controlled.

I did as he'd instructed. The house was warm. I kicked off my shoes and went up into the bedroom. There were no signs of who lived there. It was fresh, tidy, clean and comfortably warm. My pulse was already racing. This was a crazy thing to do...a news headline waiting to happen, but I couldn't resist. I wanted this. I wanted whatever he had arranged to happen. If I was giving myself to the scenario, I was giving myself to him. Completely.

I undressed and lay on the bed. Waiting. I knew this was risky. So risky. I had to believe he knew too. That he wouldn't hurt me.

And then a phone message. "Find the restraints in the corners of the bed and strap them to your thighs. Do not think about it."

I sat up and reached around. It was suddenly an OMG moment. I found a long solid bar with leather collars at either end. I fastened the first to my left thigh and stretched my right as far it would go to fasten the other side.

And there I was. In a strange place, naked, my legs prised apart by a metal bar, a phone in my hand, waiting for my man far away to tell me what to do, what do enjoy, who to please. This was beyond romance. This was different. It was dark. It was poetic. It was otherworldly. It was our story. The rest of our lives. I knew I was going to come. Sooner or later tonight, I was really going to come. Hard. Loud. Abandoning myself. I knew he would want that.

A new message. "Call me." I did.

"Hi Gray."

His voice. Educated common. He needn't have set anything like this up to make me want him. But he had. It was my role to enjoy it.

I could hear him breathing. Suddenly I heard a phone beep outside of the room. And then, they were in there with me.

A beautiful young couple. They walked into the room silently ignoring me, surrounding me. I could have said hi, but it didn't matter. They had already had their instructions. I knew that. I could tell at once I was going to be used. They had their own fantasies and I was in them.

"Rhiannon, please rest your head back on the pillow." Gray's voice soft but confident and I obey. A submissive. His toy. This evening, anyway.

The couple are standing naked either side of me. She says she is called Evie and kisses my left nipple. Then she stops kissing and starts to suck it. Hard. Not quite painful, but not far off. My nipple immediately reacts. Very hard. Very tall. A direct line to my pussy. Her man breathes on his hand to make sure it's warm and places his palm on my right thigh.

Gray's voice again, "Rhiannon, turn your face to the right. Open your mouth. Close your eyes." I do and the man presents his cock to me. I consume it greedily, sucking on the head hard, flicking my tongue all around it.

"Slow down, Rhiannon." He cannot see but he knows I'm hungry. "Slowly. Run you're your tongue over him a centimetre at a time. Map every contour, every groove in your mind so you'll never forget it." And I go slowly, concentrating on understanding this cock, knowing it, connecting with it in this most intimate way.

"Evie, open the drawer beside the bed, take what's in it and climb onto the bed between Rhiannon's thighs."

I can hear the drawer slide open and shut, and then the weight of her on the bed as she shifted herself to a comfortable position. I can feel her warm breath on my thighs travelling towards my pussy. I am powerless, the bar holding my legs wide for her.

"Evie, in a moment, I want you to lick Rhiannon's pussy for me. Start right at the bottom and flatten your tongue against her with light pressure. Then very, very slowly, lift your tongue up across her. Do not pause, even as you approach her clit, but do taste every part of her. Keep your tongue flat against her all the way up to her tummy." And she starts her warm journey and as she does, he adds, "Repeat this, Evie, until I tell you to stop."

Her touch is perfect. My clit is already sensitive and when she brushes over it, the sensation makes me tense my body briefly.