Remotes: Hannah & Aaron

Story Info
A new romance in the age of quarantine.
1.3k words
4.5
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was closer to rising than setting, and their conversation had drifted as the evening progressed: casual banter shifting to jokes and friends, then relationships, then lovers and exploits.

The later it got, the more they wanted to share.

They were laying in their beds when the witching hour struck, giddy with exhaustion and excitement for the newfound connection. Their banter slowly dwindled into a heavy silence. Nerves played like butterflies in their bellies.

"It's really late," Hannah said reluctantly.

"I know," Aaron laughed quietly. "Tomorrow is going to be a wreck."

"Today?"

He grinned. "Yeah, today I mean."

Another pause.

"I really enjoyed talking with you," he said softly.

"Yeah, me too. Let's do this again."

Silence.

"I don't want to be the one to say goodbye," he said.

She laughed. "Me neither."

A longer silence.

"So," Hannah said hesitantly. "What do you want?"

Aaron's cheeks flushed and he laughed. "Do you want an honest answer or a polite one?"

She grinned. "Honest."

"I want you."

They gazed at each other through their screens, grins spreading over their faces.

She laughed and bit her lip. "Hang on a sec."

He watched as the camera tumbled and went dark. He could hear the rustling of fabric against the microphone, and a moment later the camera flipped back around to her face.

"Still there?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "What's up?"

She held her phone out, revealing her bare shoulders.

"Oh!" He laughed. "Hang on!"

She watched as the view swung wildly, dark then bright, a flash of flesh and then back to his face. He grinned, and the view expanded to encompass his chest and a spray of dark hair leading downward.

"Oh, very nice," she said flirtatiously, and slowly angled her phone to reveal more.

Aaron watched, rapt.

She cupped one breast in her hand, and modestly hid the other behind her forearm. With a dramatic gesture she revealed them both.

"Tada!" Hannah laughed. "Boobs for you!" She did a little shimmy, her breasts jiggling.

"Yay!" He cheered, eyes wide. "It's a shame I'm not there to greet them in person." He gave her a wicked grin.

She laughed, brought the camera close to one of her nipples, then pinched and rolled it gently.

He watched as the dark pink skin puckered, the nipple hardening between her fingers as she played with it.

"Two can play at that game," he said, mirroring her actions. He pinched one of his nipples and gave the camera a resigned look. "It's not quite the same, though."

She laughed. "Surely you must have something else for me?"

"I'm not sure, let's have a look." He gave the camera a grin, then slowly panned to follow the trail down his chest and stomach. He stopped when his dramatically tented blue cotton boxers filled the view.

"Ohhhh," she said playfully. "What's in there?"

"What will you give me to find out?"

Hannah smiled and lowered her camera, revealing her black panties. She spread her legs, and gently stroked her crotch with a finger.

He groaned happily. "That works!"

The view from his camera flopped around as he pulled his boxers off and tossed them to the floor. It steadied again, his cock bobbing with enthusiasm as he framed it up.

She gave a long, drawn-out sigh. "Oh, isn't he magnificent!"

He gave it a slow stroke.

"Oh God," she muttered. "Please bring that over here."

She hooked her finger under the crotch of her panties and pulled it aside. He could see the glint of wetness on her lips. After a few tantalizing seconds the view jerked away, went dark, then returned to her crotch.

No more panties, just the gentle folds of her swollen, sensitive skin.

Aaron exhaled sharply, realizing he had been holding his breath. "Delicious," he said in a low voice. "You have a beautiful pussy." He gripped his cock tighter, pumping steadily.

She slid a finger along her folds and pushed inward. She heard him grunt.

"Hey now," she said, raising her phone to get a better view of her screen. She watched him masturbating. "You know the rules, right?"

His hand stopped, and he brought the phone back up to meet her gaze. His eyes were glassy with lust, and his eyebrows raised in concern. "Rules?"

"Ladies cum first," she said imperiously, a smirk on her face.

His eyes widened and he nodded slowly. "Ok."

"Now be a good boy and wait a moment."

He nodded obediently and waited as she put her phone down. He heard a drawer open and the sound of her rummaging about.

She picked up her phone. A bright pink lopsided U-shaped vibrator filled his screen. "If you promise to be a good boy," she said, "I'll call him by your name."

He laughed. "I'll be good, I swear it!"

"Ok, Aaron. Time to play." She gave him a wink and grinned with excitement.

Hannah held her phone with one hand, propped it against her inner thigh, and centered the camera on her pussy. With her other hand, she squeezed the base of the vibrator. It hummed to life, and with another squeeze, shifted to a lower note.

He watched as she slowly ran the silicone tip of the vibrator through her folds, getting slick with her wetness. He was mesmerized by the way the soft skin moved and stretched to accommodate. She took her time, letting the head rest at her opening for a moment, then gently pushed it in. The bulbous end disappeared into her, and the rest nestled close to her body, ending at her clit.

Her fingers went to work next -- two of them, side by side, massaging her swollen hood and rhythmically pressing her clit into the soft, vibrating lump of silicone.

He watched all this, heart hammering in his throat, cock aching in his hand. He gave it soothing strokes, but held back, knowing it wouldn't take much to push him over the edge.

As he watched, the view swung back to her face. Her cheeks were flushed pink, her lips parted, eyes glistening.

"Show me your cock," Hannah said, an urgency in her voice.

He obeyed immediately, watching her hungry eyes as he switched cameras and zoomed in on his manhood. He squeezed his dick, making the head swell and shade purple. A drop of pre-cum welled from the tip and broke free, sliding downward.

He heard a muffled grunt and a drawn-out groan as her camera went off-kilter.

Aaron grinned.

In a few moments the view recentered on her face. She was catching her breath and blinking languidly to clear the fog from her head. She held the silenced vibrator in her hand, giggled, and settled back into her pillow.

"Ok cowboy," she sighed happily. "What do you want?"

His voice was husky. "I want to fill you with cum."

"I'll show you where you can put it."

Hannah smiled and brought him between her legs again.

He watched her gently massage her pussy, fingers dipping in and out of her body, her ample juices slick and shining on her skin.

He could feel it coming, a thick tension in his groin, his cock hardening to the limit.

"Cum in me," she said.

Aaron's entire body flexed at once and a thick rope of cum burst from him, then another, and another. It sprayed up his chest, across his phone and hand, and dribbled into the tuft of hair at the base of his cock.

He was panting as he brought the camera back up to his face.

"I made a mess," he laughed.

"So did I!"

They looked at each other, faces glowing, gently massaging the last from their bodies.

A long, warm silence passed.

"Thank you," he murmured.

"Mmmm," she acknowledged. "More tomorrow?"

He nodded.

"Fall asleep with me," Hannah whispered.

"Ok."