Renaissance House Ch. 02

Story Info
Memphis: Connor keeps the home fire burning.
1.8k words
4.44
3.5k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

Connor's daughter Irina arrived at his home, curious about his progression toward active human sexuality. After the family chit-chat, they devolved into the true purpose of her visit.

It was a warm late spring morning and she told him to wait outside at the pool. He compliantly waited poolside and she emerged in a barely-there flower print bikini.

She strutted on half tip toe across the hot deck towards the water, every step jiggling her boobs in the minimal supports and rocking her hips in a string bikini that seemed to have been swallowed by her ass cheeks.

Peeking seductively sideways, she assured herself that she had his attention. She dipped a big toe in the pool.

"Ohh,,, that feels good. Come on, Daddy, join me."

With that, she arched and dove into the aqua-blue water, a porpoise-like reverse arch to pop up in the waist-high water. She smoothed back her wet hair and bent back to douse it again. The top of her bikini had not survived the plunge and was tucked below her shimmying tits.

Connor couldn't look away, remembering the feel of those perky nipples poking against his bare chest. It was all the invitation he needed and he trotted the short distance to dive in and join her.

He surfaced in front of her and her hands held him at arm's distance. He playfully pushed her arms away and rounded her back with his. The hug pressed her bare wet tits to his bare wet chest, recreating the contact he craved. They found each other's faces and kissed. He felt her free hands at his groin, undoing his trunks. They slid free, heartily assisted by his swimming pool playmate.

His hands on her back found the bikini top ties, tugged them apart and the useless cups got tossed aside to float away in the little surface waves.

She released his lips and pushed him away, stepped back, and took his hand in hers.

She waded him to the steps, emerging them from the cool water. His cock hung before him as she led him to the far alcove with the hot tub.

He stepped into the bubbles as she shed her string bikini bottom. Stepping in, she sat across from him. They eyed each other for an extended moment before she moved to his side of the central standing well.

"Let's fuck," she suggested.

He opened his arms in invitation. She rose and straddled his thighs. Her position placed her breasts in his face and he took the opportunity to taste each nipple. The chloride taint was a surprising zest to his remembrances of nipple flavors past.

She hugged his head and he pressed his mouth to her sternum, puffing his cheeks and blowing out against her skin to make motorboat sounds. She laughed at his playfulness, wiggling her pussy lips against his swollen cock.

More long rubs of pussy on the shaft brought on a fuller girth. They needn't speak; each knew the next moves. Her hip dexterities captured his knob tip against her labia and maneuvered for penetration.

They moaned as the generational reunion became the intended genital reunion. Connor sat still, remembering her desire to control the intercourse and do her best to rouse him to the ultimate pleasure.

Her ass bobbed in the water as her hips drove her cunt up and down, up and down, up and down on his thick manly meat. He felt every inch of her fleshy tissues scraping his sensitive coronal ridge. He felt her muscles clamping in time with the steady strokes. It had been too long since his last ejaculation and he was unable to match her youthful stamina.

His pent-up sperm blasted up his urethra and burst into her vaginal depths. He cried out, his face again hugged to her marvelous boobs. She cooed her praise close to his ear for his rekindled strength and volume, whispering promises for much more to come over the weekend.

In the post-coital glow, they stayed seated but held each other loosely, letting the air between their bodies ease their cooldown.

With lips still next to his ears, she inquired about his efforts at dating. He mumbled a confession that he had tried but either the women wanted more dates before sex or the ones that were quickie fucks were just too vanilla. He had attended a few parties and found some younger females that spurred his interest. But when he had chatted up a young college-age partier, her step-aunt marched over and loudly scolded him in front of his golf buddies and other guests.

"She's not into old farts like you; so, don't think you're going to get the famous old-young porn scenario!"

She stalked away, hauling her step-niece from his alleged lecherous aims. He felt utterly humiliated and would forever hold a grudge.

Irina cooed her condolences and promised her Daddy a full weekend of the best sex she could muster, regardless of, or rather because of, their age difference.

Inside the house, she dressed in preppy gym shorts and a crop top. He eyed her young body covered in the bedtime college dorm fashion. She saw his leer and cocked an eye in query. He succumbed to her entreaty and he came clean about the old-young virgin rape fantasy; yes, it had been on his mind at the party and especially now, was truly rekindled.

She looked at him unemotionally and then playfully dashed away. She led him on a wild scurry around the house, wiggling free when he trapped her against tables or chairs or kitchen counters, grabbing her breasts, and tearing away her crop top until the merry chase ended in the living room.

She continued the pantomime struggle, but weaker, gradually abandoning the pseudo-escapes. Able to trap her now, he ripped off her booty shorts as she pranced to resist but in effect assisted her denuding. He threw her face down over the arm of the couch, his freed erection poking at her pussy. She mimed some resistance as he slipped in, inch by inch. Her flailing widened her stance and facilitated his deeper and deeper thrusts.

Her moans and groans successfully nourished his fantasy. His hands gripped her breasts and held her body to his, back to chest, her ass cheeks pounded by his groin. The strokes sped up as he doggie-fucked her to his eventual cry of libido relief.

Connor kept his distance from her for the rest of the day. He thought he had depleted himself and after the nightly news, he hauled himself to bed alone. His door opened and closed, letting in a flash of the hall lights. He woke to the momentary light that glowed in the room. The mattress depressed with the weight of a moving body and a warm creature cuddled against him. His daughter had arrived to join him through the night.

She lay her head on his shoulder, emitting a perfume shampoo scent from her long dark hair. He wormed an arm under and around her body and discovered she was naked, or at least topless. A one-arm hug pulled her breasts to his side. She shifted her head to scoot a little closer and pressed her nipples into his skin.

Her hand snaked to his groin and cradled his shaft in her palm. The touch was effective; she sensed a swelling. And that was the beginning of a long warm night with minimal sleep for the father-daughter playmates.

It began with a kiss; she stretched her neck up to place her lips on his. They canoodled smooth caresses; his hand wound tighter and cupped her tit and her hand rubbed his cock. They had performed cowgirl and doggy today and Connor was too weary to take on a missionary fuck.

Irina maneuvered them into sidesaddle, one of her knees folded over his hip. The tip of his knob touched her split pink nether lips. She scooted her ass forward, helping his puffy knob tip push just inside, the corona still exposed. Her pussy muscles suckled the tip and his cock slowly followed the vacuum into her vagina. He thrust mildly and his knob bumped her cervix. The sex was smooth and easy; Irina did most of the movement. He let his ardor build slowly, then spewed gently, an all-over body spasm that quelled, for now, the remains of his dwindling lust.

As he nestled next to his bedmate offspring in the post-coital glow, his drowsy mind considered his family relations. The older son and daughter had their lives settled on the opposite coasts. He got obligatory phone calls on his birthday. The grandkids sent him thank you cards and notes for Christmas and birthday presents. And that was about it.

But here was Irina, the bonus child he and his wife hadn't anticipated, born years after her siblings. She had always been the doting parents' favorite, the youngest usually is. And as time passed, they kept her close to fend off the inevitable empty nest as long as possible.

Now here she was back again, grown into a young woman. But she was still his perfect Daddy's girl, concerned for his physical, sexual, and emotional welfare. He would call his lawyer next week and change the equal three-part inheritance into a more equitable proportion. Maybe an 80-10-10 ratio. He dozed off contented with his decision to rescript his will.

Dawn broke into another day. They awakened cuddling, their bodies covered in dry sweat and mixed coital dregs sullying their groins. A shower was in order.

She soaped his body, being generous at his genitals, bringing on another erection. He looked over her shower-drenched body and craved one more time in her cunt. He pressed her back to the tiled wall. She was willing, wrapping her arms around his neck, mashing her mouth to his and her wet tits to his chest. He lifted her right leg and hooked it on his hip, her belly against his waist. She was ready and eager to oblige his sudden assertiveness and used her hand to poke his knob tip against her pussy lips.

Holding the deep kiss, he punched in to her muffled 'oomph' and thrust all the way deep. She engaged her vaginal muscles to massage his cock as he rammed harsh staccato strokes, bouncing her standing foot off the shower floor. He kept up the pace as his sexual fever rose to its peak and, still lip-locked, sent his manly conquest yelp into her mouth as his cannonade of cum shot into her cunt. He regained his consciousness under the shower spray, still hugging her drenched body.

After a rubdown toweling, they sat at breakfast. Connor mused how an old man like him could cum so often in one weekend. Irina gleefully explained it wasn't the age but the desire. He had ignored his libido for too long and now his passions were being reasserted.

She suggested he visit her new clinic and let his revamped genital muscles exploit their newfound vigor.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers