Renewal Ch. 09-19

Story Info
Joy and Lea make good on everyone's imaginations.
23.9k words
3.94
5.5k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of Danny and Joy's story. This piece incorporates parts of my earlier piece "Brown Eyed Women," which I have removed from Literotica in favor of this one.

Chapter 9

The trip was two months away. Joy started doing a lot more crunches and bridges and planks and became even more disciplined about her diet. She imagined that she and Danny were going alone and packed for him: four bikinis, revealing lingerie, the shortest skirts and skimpiest tops, and coordinated with Lea to buy a couple of the inexpensive, revealing dresses and cover-ups that Danny had pointed out to her in the Victoria's Secret catalog. He didn't want her to bring any underwear at all. She pointed out that she was going to need to wear something under the sheer stuff when they went out, and he said maybe not and she said maybe so, and was relieved when Danny didn't push the issue--but, being realistic, she only brought two sets.

And then there was nothing to do but wait.

* * *

When the leggings and socks and sweaters and underwear came off at the Kona airport, Joy was left wearing a short purple halter dress, v necked with a low swept back. Lea, whose small tits often let her go braless, had a white miniskirt and thin camisole top through which her nipples were clearly outlined.

The road off of Queen Liliokalani highway to the condo was defined by a narrow ribbon of landscaping guiding it through vast fields of lava rock. The ocean went on endlessly to the southwestern horizon, bounded to the north by the mass of Maui's Haleakala volcano thirty miles across the strait. To the east the land lifted rapidly to the twin heights of Mauna Kea & Mauna Loa. Danny parked the car under towering palms and they followed a fern lined walkway to their door at the end of a row of five units.

The front door opened into a hallway that led to a tasteful and comfortable great room with big sliding glass doors that seamlessly connected the large private lanai that had an unbeatable view of the Pacific sunset. Upstairs were two big master bedrooms, each with a full bathroom and a small balcony. Joy and Tal played rock paper scissors to pick bedrooms, then Danny and Joy unpacked. He put on some board shorts and sat down to watch her. Joy shooed him out.

"You'll see me soon enough, Danny, as will everyone else. I promise you won't be disappointed!"

It's only the third time I'm wearing this, she thought, as she put on the tiny bikini from Maui. It was just as hard to see in the mirror as it was the first time. Tal is going to see me in this, she thought, and then he's going to fuck me in this, and Danny's going to watch. Her pussy twitched. But maybe not today. She took a deep breath and went downstairs.

"Wow," Danny said when she walked out onto the patio. "Tal is not going to be able to keep his hands off of you."

She had to laugh at that. "I thought that was the whole idea!"

When Tal & Lea joined them Lea's suit was one of those ridiculous single piece string and thong numbers that no one actually wears except in situations like this. It was even tinier than Joy's. Lea lay down on her chaise, and Joy flipped her the suntan lotion.

"Sweetie, why don't you come help me with this?" she said to her husband.

He startled at her words, then almost sheepishly went to her.

"Don't be afraid," she said to him. "Let Danny and Joy watch. This is what I came here for." Lea stretched her arms above her head and opened her legs just a bit, her stomach tight and flat.

Joy wanted to touch it. Huh, she thought.

Sunburn protection was sure to be spotty as Tal's hands were too busy between Lea's legs to do a workmanlike job of sunscreen application. Danny rolled Joy to her side and lay on the chaise behind her. One hand came under her body to play with her breasts; the other roamed her stomach and thighs. Joy felt mesmerized by Lea's body and Danny's touch made her tummy vibrate, as if she was touching Lea. When Danny slipped his hand inside the bikini bottom Joy rotated her top leg to ease both his access and her own exposure. She started to feel that undifferentiated squishiness of evaporating boundaries that had touched her in Maui. I will be able to do whatever comes, she thought, arcing her hip, pushing down onto Danny's fingers, arcing again. Her breath came fast. She wanted Lea to look at her but Lea's whatever-it-was-pseudo-swimwear had somehow vanished and her eyes were closed and all Joy could see was the busyness of Tal's fingers and tongue. Lea's bare breasts glistened with sweat.

"Fuck her, Tal," Joy said. "Fuck your wife right now." Joy really wanted it.

Tal lifted his wife to his lap, both of them facing Joy, and they were fucking. Joy convulsed on Danny's hand. Tal held his wife's legs open with his, hard cock pumping her obscenely. Lea, gripping his forearms, panted in time with his thrusts. Joy greedily followed every movement, grinding herself more avidly against the cock that had somehow appeared between her legs. Tal thrust hard and held, spasming. Joy came, too. Lea collapsed back onto him, her nipples hard as nubs, his soft, slimy cock slipping out of her.

Joy whispered into her husband's ear. "Are you OK? Do you want to fuck me now? Everyone came but you."

Danny gave her a big kiss, whispering back "I'm great. That was great."

The couples looked at each other. The sun was going down. There was a lot to say and nothing to say.

"I'm hungry," Danny said. "Let's go eat."

Joy stood up and fixed her wet bikini. Her thighs shone with the outcome of her orgasm.

In their room Danny said, "That was hot."

"I liked telling him to fuck her."

"She liked being told," Danny said. "By you, anyway."

"It could take me a while to be totally comfortable with all this."

"Okay," Danny said.

"I don't want to be forced. I don't want to feel forced."

"I want you to choose. No is always an option."

"I don't think you mean that, really."

"I absolutely mean it. But I prefer yes."

In the shower Joy kept remembering how Lea had looked in the first moment that Tal's cock had entered her and at the moment of her orgasm. When she soaped between her legs she imagined it was Lea's hand and she came almost immediately. Shit, she thought. I really am in trouble here. But there was nothing to do except see it through. She wrapped herself in a towel and gave Danny the bathroom.

She chose strappy high-heeled sandals, a sheer white sleeveless blouse with a thin lacy bra, to combination of which barely hid anything, and an unlined pleated black tulle skirt that ended at least a foot above her knee. When Danny came out of the bathroom he took one look at her and dropped his towel to reveal a cock at full mast. "Oh my god. You look amazing."

"Were you jacking off in there?" He crossed the room and wrapped her up.

"Not intentionally." He turned her around and she yielded, placing her hand on the desk and pushing her ass right up against him. He pushed up the skirt and slid right in, pounding her against the desk.

Joy felt her brain melting. "I thought . . . you were . . . taking it . . .easy."

"This . . .isn't . . . hard."

He was very hard. "They're waiting for us."

"Oh. Do you . . . want me to stop?"

"No, but I think . . . we should. I want you to save it for her. . . Tonight."

Danny stopped. "That's what you want?"

"That's what she wants. That's what you want."

"Not precisely, but okay." She could see him take a deep breath inside. "You do, too."

"At your command," she said, and he just looked at her as if to say, okay, you can admit it later. He'll be disappointed if I don't fuck Tal. But it won't be a problem.

Downstairs, Lea was sitting in Tal's lap, short leather skirt at her waist, with his hand under her thong. Her nipples were hard and visible against the fine silk of her shirt.

"Hi, guys," Lea said.

"Lea. Tal," Danny said. "Ready to go?"

"Just give me minute," Lea said, grinding against her husband's hand. She finished quickly.

Lea was flushed with sex and Joy wanted her. We could stay here right now, she thought.

Lea stood up, smoothing her skirt. "I can't believe this is me," she said.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world," her husband said.

"Second most beautiful," said Danny.

"Maybe the most orgasmic, though," said Joy.

Everyone laughed and the moment got left behind. The four of them were used to having dinner together. They talked about their kids and the news and one of Danny's employees who he was going to fire because he disappeared every payday afternoon. Then they found out that he'd been going to a crack house and suddenly he was disabled and their insurance company sent him to rehab and raised Danny's rates besides. Things were feeling pretty normal when they got back to the condo.

Nothing was said. Each couple cuddled on opposite couches. Joy reflexively crossed her legs, her left hand on Danny's knee, skirt riding up her hip. She controlled the impulse to pull it down; Tal's eyes feasted on the erotic promise of what lay hidden by her bare thigh. Danny's right hand wrapped around her body, lightly roaming her hip and ass, pushing the skirt even higher. Tal whispered in Lea's ear, then put one hand down Lea's blouse and the other between her legs. Buttons came undone and zippers opened and Lea was naked. She fumbled with Tal's belt and soon her nicely manicured hand was jacking him enthusiastically, repeatedly whispering, "Danny's going to fuck me now," to her increasingly helpless husband.

Joy gave Danny a nudge and a look.

"Are you sure, Joy? You be sure to say something if it isn't and I'll stop."

"It's okay, lover. I trust you. Give me your clothes." She took them. She kissed him, dropping her hand to his throbbing, rock-hard cock. With a last squeeze she stood, crossed the room and held her hand out to Lea. "You can have my husband, now, Lea, if you want him."

Tal grunted and his cum shot into the air.

"Oh my," Lea said. "I guess I have to, now." Everyone laughed.

Joy pulled her up off the couch and into an embrace. They kissed. Joy loved the feeling of Lea's lips and back and how the touch of her naked body felt even through Joy's blouse. Lea's hands were under Joy's shirt and Joy could feel Lea's wanting; but she whispered in her ear, "another time, soon," and led her to Danny. I can give her Danny because I love her, Joy thought, and that felt both incredibly dangerous and perfectly logical. She had loved them both her entire adult life. Danny's cock jumped in Lea's hand, and her own hand remembered its hardness and smoothness. Joy sat next to Tal, who was staring directly at his wife, hand squeezing his slimy dick. Danny and Lea were both looking at Joy.

"Go ahead," she said with a wave. "Enjoy each other."

Joy was excited and abstracted at the same time; it was like watching herself on video. She occupied a place removed from any other place she'd ever been in, highly aroused but completely unbelievable. Danny with Lea? Who'd a thunk it?

Danny wrapped his hand around Lea's head and started it toward his lap. She took it from there. Danny still was looking steadily at Joy; Lea was licking him. He wants my pleasure, she thought, so she opened her legs and touched herself. Her left leg entwined with Tal's right and they each masturbated, watching their spouses.

Danny's hips pulsed slightly upward as Lea's cheek went concave from the sucking. Her labia were large and glistening. She pulled off and rolled onto her back and spread, hooking her left ankle over the back of the couch. her right knee pulled up to her shoulder. Danny climbed on and Joy saw the moment of their union. Lea wrapped her right leg around his back.

"Oh god," Tal said. He gripped Joy's hand. "Beautiful."

Joy barely heard him. She was in her body watching Danny and in Lea's body receiving him. She could feel everything that Danny was doing; the way the point of his hips felt on her, the touch of her heel on his back, the touch of his chest as he held himself up, the flexing of her vagina as he moved back and forth inside her. Danny's arms went under Lea's knees and when he started to hammer Joy lifted her own legs and put two fingers inside herself. Danny came.

Joy let herself be pulled back to the present; strangely, Danny's orgasm had satisfied her, too. She felt hands on her body, asking, and remembered Tal. He was hard again.

"Not tonight, I think," Joy said, "if that's okay with everyone," but even before she finished talking Lea had crawled across the floor to her husband and was fellating him. Tal couldn't take it; he pushed her to the floor and entered her in a stroke. Her legs convulsed around his waist. Joy couldn't hear what they were whispering to each other, but they were crying and fucking. It was the right outcome.

She took her husband's hand. "Let's go to sleep, Danny."

Chapter 10

When Joy woke up Danny still was dead to the world. She sat and looked at him. This is my husband. I helped him have sex with another woman last night. Joy knew there were a lot of ways she was supposed to feel, but it actually felt like it would clear itself up. Dressed in a normal red bikini and transparent mesh coverup she made coffee and then sat on the deck with the "Hawaii Fashion" magazine from the condo. She heard a shuffling and Lea, carrying a coffee cup, came out. She was nude.

Joy asked a question with her eyebrows.

Lea dimpled. "Tal asked me to stay naked all week, so I guess I will be, when we're here."

Joy said, "Just naked? Or naked and available?"

"Oh," she said, "he didn't have to ask about that." She smiled. "Are you okay?"

"I am. I could feel everything he was doing to you. You were happy."

"I was." She was blushing furiously. "I have never loved Tal as much as I did when he fucked me after." Lea put a hand on Joy's knee.

Danny came out on the patio in his boxers. "Lea. You're still naked."

"Yes, Danny. Is there a problem?"

"As long as it's okay with Joy."

Joy answered him by reaching over and squeezing his cock. It poked out of the fly of his boxers, hard in record time.

"How cute," Lea said, looking at Joy. Joy shrugged her permission. In a flash Danny's shorts were at his ankles and his cock in her mouth. She pulled off and laughed wryly. "Suddenly I'm quite the cocksucker!" She swallowed him up again.

Joy didn't need to watch. She patted Danny on the shoulder and took their coffee cups into the kitchen. She poured herself another cup and sat at the counter, playing with her phone. A few minutes later Tal came downstairs.

"Morning, Joy."

"Morning."

"You okay about last night?"

Joy reached over and squeezed his hand. "It was nice, Tal. Thanks for not pushing me."

"No worries. Whenever you're ready," he said. "I got what I wanted. I could feel everything Danny was doing to her."

Huh, Joy thought. "Me, too."

A moan came from the patio. "Are they. . .?" He thrust his hips forward and back.

Joy shook her head, then opened her mouth and mimed sucking cock.

"Excuse me," he said. Joy thought well, this is Tal's thing for the week, and followed him outside. They were a little late. Danny and Lea were sitting next to each other on the chaise with equally glazed looks on their faces.

"I gave Danny a blowjob, honey."

"Joy told me," he said.

"He came in my mouth."

"That's fine. You can live on cum this week, if you want."

"And papaya." She turned to Danny and Joy. "Tal told me you guys could do whatever you want to me, even if he wasn't there to watch."

"As long as you want it," Joy said.

"We both want it," Tal said as he brought his stiff cock over to his wife. Lea just pulled her husband to her mouth and went to work on him, with enthusiasm.

"Tal," she said, sitting up for a second, "I don't know why I ever resisted giving you a blowjob. I apologize."

"I forgive you," he said. It was indeed an extraordinary act of generosity from a man whose wife was swallowing his cock.

"Let's make breakfast, Danny," Joy said. She turned to the couple. "We're making breakfast." Lea wasn't too busy to wave her acknowledgement.

When Lea and Tal came inside there was a nice spread on the table. Other than Lea being naked, everything seemed normal.

"We have that whale watching trip today," Tal said. "Should we plan other activities?"

"The City of Refuge is cool," Danny said. "Maybe the last day?"

"I just want to have sex," Lea said. "A lot of sex. I want sex right now."

"Eat your breakfast, honey," Joy said.

"Do you have specific ideas?" Danny asked.

"I've had you, I've had Tal. I guess you're next, Joy."

Joy knew that to be true. "Okay," she said. "Okay."

Lea smiled at her. "Anything the four of us can do in any combination is OK with me," Lea said.

"Anal?" Danny asked.

"Maybe not that."

"Okay. Toys?"

"You mean, dildos and things like that. I could do that. Joy?"

"I guess," Joy said. "But I don't have to do everything you do."

"Of course not."

"Okay," said Danny. "Looks like you've got the exhibitionist thing covered. Are you interested a few more men?"

That's what you want me to do, Danny, isn't it?

"More men? Like, how many?"

"Well," Danny said, "that depends on you—I'd say at least two more if you want to be ravaged, but as many as you want, I suppose. But only if Tal agrees and you are a happy and willing participant."

"Can we not think about that now?" Tal said. "Last night was amazing enough. You just seemed so powerful and so elementally woman. It was awesome."

Lea laughed. "Well, there's nothing more elementally female than receiving the male!"

"Two males," Joy observed.

"Two males. I probably should try two at the same time first. Four might be too many. Tal?"

Tal said, "Lea, honey, the idea really turns me on, but I just want to be sure."

She gave his hardening cock a squeeze. "Your little friend here seems to like it."

"Oh, so now you want me to think with my cock?"

They all laughed at that one, thinking about how many times each wife had said that to her man.

Joy tried to imagine what five men at once might be like and found that she could. She trusted her stamina. You want to see me do that, don't you, Danny? A sudden anger rose. I haven't even done Tal yet.

Then it was time to go whale watching. There were about ten couples and fifteen kids on the boat. The other men kept sneaking glances at Lea and Joy, whose bikinis were as small as the teenagers', but radiated the confidence of mature, fecund and recently fucked women. When they returned, Lea's clothes made a small heap on the floor as she walked out to the lanai and sat naked in the gentle afternoon sun. Danny went upstairs to lie down for a bit, and Joy and Tal went into the kitchen to prepare some drinks.

"I'm glad you're not in a hurry, Tal," Joy said, again.

"I got just what I wanted last night," he said. "Just thinking about watching her again gives me chills. And we were insane for each other after you guys went upstairs. You'll let me know when it's time."

"Danny has to be there, when it happens."

"Of course," he said.

Joy thought that this definitely was the oddest conversation she'd ever had with a friend's husband. "Did you expect this, already?"

"I didn't know what to expect. I sure like her being naked. I like you guys seeing her naked. I loved seeing her with Danny."

"No worries, then," Joy said, glad that Tal didn't need to see her naked right now. Although, she reminded herself, he does know that he will.

"Worried is the last thing I am," he said.

Joy picked up the tray and headed out to the deck. Lea was laying on the double chaise, staring out at the water. Her hand was playing absently between her legs. Joy passed out the drinks. She slipped off her coverup and went to sit on the opposite chaise, but Tal guided her to sit with Lea. He moved his chair to where he could see the sunset and both of them.