Renewal Ch. 09-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At our condo," she said remembering the name from the information sheet on the kitchen counter. "Did you follow me out here?"

"No, no. Absolutely not." He was emphatic, and Joy believed him. "I run an hour five mornings a week. That's what I was doing. This my turnaround spot. You were just a wonderful surprise."

"Okay," Joy said. "Sorry I messed up your workout. Thanks for letting me finish."

"Of course. You were glorious. I am privileged. What unit are you in?"

"225."

"Right. The run sheet says two couples."

"Old college friends," Joy said.

"Nice unit for that," he said. "Two master suites. Nice common areas. Good privacy on that lanai."

Joy's ears burned again, but Dave Jason just stared at the water. She looked and the line of his neck and face was the same as the cliffs behind him.

"Stay right there," she said. She rolled to her bag and took out her sketchpad.

"I have to get to work," he said, sensing an opening.

"You'll sit right there. You filmed me, I'm drawing you." It was decided. Her pencil moved rapidly over the page.

"You could take your top off again," he said, "as long as I have to sit here."

"I'm drawing now," she said, even though it was a perfectly reasonable request. Where's my outrage? "You need to look at the water, anyway."

"There's a few nude beaches around here."

"We know. My husband did some research."

"Did you know that the fenced-in pool is clothing optional after ten?"

"Spend a lot of time there, do you?"

"You are one tough cookie," he said, shaking his head.

If he only knew I'm actually a fucking slut, she thought wickedly. "Don't move." Joy flipped to another page, drew quickly and assuredly; as soon as the pencil stopped talking to her, she went to a new page; then another.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Rehearsing. Getting the feeling of the scene into my fingers."

"Do you just throw those away?"

"Not always. Sometimes I finish them later. Sometimes they turn into something else completely. Maybe some version of you will end up in the logo of one of my clients."

"You're a commercial artist?"

"More design than production. Branding campaigns, mostly."

She took a deep breath; her hand waited expectantly. "Okay, here we go. Angle your head just up and to the left. Stop. A hair back this way. Good."

Her eye and her hand and her sensation were perfect. The portrait took shape quickly.

"Okay, Dave Jason," Joy said, with a wave of her hand. "Off to work. I can finish it without you."

"I'd like to see it when it's done," he said, "if that's all right. I'm in Unit 1A. Carved out of the garage. Knock on my door anytime." He stood and looked her over again. She wanted to take her top off. "Well, gotta go. See you around, Mrs . . ."

"Joy," she said.

"Mrs. Joy," he said.

"Mrs. Rosenberg," she said more sharply.

He put his hand to his visor in a casual salute. "Nice to meet you, Joy Rosenberg. Thanks for a wonderful . . . interlude." He took off jogging down the beach.

If she had been single he would have her phone number. Guys like that must have their pick of women like me.

She liked the portrait. She began to color it, merging the color of his skin with the sand and the cliff, so he was simply another cliff, a Hawaiian God, at one with his surroundings. I'm okay that a strange man has a topless video of me. If I had fucked him, would anything be different? It would be so easy just not to tell Danny. But what would fucking him give to her? Who made the rule that more fucking is better? Not my rules. Thank you, yoga.

Drawing was feeling good, so Joy did a still life of the weathered branch and two old coconuts that lay on the beach nearby before she put her pens and pad away and then sat for quite a while, staring at the water. There was going to be a discussion with Danny. Hope it won't get too difficult.

The sun was getting a bit brutal, so she wore her shirt for the walk back.

Chapter 15

When she got back at ten everyone was downstairs. Danny hugged her. "You okay?"

All three of them were looking at her.

"Fine," she said. "I feel like myself again." Thank you, Dave Jason, she thought.

"That was you yesterday, honey," Lea said to her.

"In a way. Can we talk about it later?" Nods all around. "You're not naked, Lea," Joy said.

"No. I'm going with Tal while he plays golf." She was wearing an extremely short low rise tennis skirt with a tiny thong under it that left her totally bareassed, and a triangle string bikini top with a very lightweight cover up over it.

"That's pretty naked," Danny said, "maybe you'll get your gangbang in the foursome."

"Why not?" Lea said. "If Tal wants it, I might as well."

"I can't believe you said that, Danny." Joy said, looking at Lea.

"I'll be sure they're clean, Joy."

Joy stopped and took Lea's head in her hands. Dave Jason's tan and lean body was in her vision. "No, Honey, I really mean it. You want pictures on the Internet? You chose us because it was safe. Strange guys on the golf course is not so safe."

Lea laughed gaily, "Oh, you guys, don't worry so much. I can handle it."

Joy fixed Tal with a serious stare. "Hear that? She's your jewel. Be careful with her, OK?"

They left, and Joy and Danny were alone.

"You okay?" he said. "I missed you this morning"

"I walked way down the beach. I did yoga in this bikini," she said, briefly lifting the shirt. "My top was binding so I took it off. A man watched me for a long time. I finished. I put my top back on. He came over. We talked. Flirted, in a way; you were definitely in the picture. He made a video of me practicing topless on his phone. I let him keep it. I drew him." She showed Danny the portrait.

Danny sat. "That was a lot of information."

"That's a full and true report. No touching whatsoever. What happened here this morning? Last night? Did you . . ."

"I was toast. We changed their sheets. Got sushi delivered. They went to bed. You were completely out. I watched some baseball. I think they did more—they only got up an hour ago. Lea gave us blowjobs again this morning." He colored. "You were gone."

"That's okay. I did leave that note." Joy felt jealous and relieved. "Let me ask you something. If I had fucked that guy this morning, would you have cared?"

"Whoa. Of course I would. Did you want to?"

"Wanting had nothing to do with it. I could have just decided, like I decided to do this." She waved.

"So are you saying you'd have fucked him just to show me you could?"

"I didn't."

"That's not what I asked you." Danny was getting upset.

Joy took off her coverup and stood in front of him, in her paisley bikini. "This body is mine, Danny, before its yours." She sat in his lap. "Last week if a man approached me on the beach I never would even have considered that I could fuck him on a whim, but today it occurred to me that it might be fun and a good enough reason to do it. That thought is an outcome of yesterday."

Danny was quiet, but held her eye.

"Say something," she said. Is he afraid?

"I had a fabulous time yesterday. You were incredible. Gorgeous. Powerful. I loved everything about it. I loved doing, I loved watching, I loved how hot you were. I loved giving you to them. I loved getting you back. I loved getting in bed with you at the end. I felt like the winner. But when I woke up half of me was missing. I needed you to come back. Then you tell me you could have fucked some stranger without me. Did we make a mistake here?"

"I'm still not sure, Danny. Last night I felt beautiful and desired and powerful and as completely in my body as I have ever been. Like an animal. I had so many orgasms. I'll do it again. But I if I don't act from my own intention the week doesn't end well."

"Make love to me now," Danny said. "Intentionally."He Is afraid.

"Carefully," she said. "I'm pretty tender down there."

They lay together on the lanai, protected from view by thick tropical foliage, naked bodies illuminated by patches of sunlight as the sheltering leaves waved in the tropical breeze. "I just want to love you," he said. finger rubbing her to another quick orgasm, but really, he needed the soothing. She curled back agains him and a combination of careful insertion, controlled action and strong attention to lubrication delivered the goods. When Danny came it was good that something of him remained inside her. She kept looking at the trees. Dave Jason might be watching, she thought. He probably knows exactly where to stand to see us. But she couldn't see where, plus it was more fun to imagine him in his garage apartment, masturbating to a video of her tits.

* * *

Joy heard them come in. She put on her sundress and gave Danny his shorts, but Lea was already naked when she came out on the deck.

Joy looked up. "Well?"

Lea blushed. "I was a good girl, I just acted slutty. They were fat guys from Texas."

"But she really made them hard," Tal laughed.

"I seem to have become an exhibitionist all of the sudden. I took my shirt off and folded down the waistband of the skirt, like the maximum below my navel. I got pretty hot. I kept teasing, like touching myself by accident? And then, Tal. . ."

They looked at each other and burst out laughing. "First he bought me a banana. Then he bought me a hot dog. Then he bought me a popsicle. Those poor guys had no chance. How about you guys?"

"We talked," Joy said. "We made love." Neither of them said anything else.

"I need to do that now," Lea said. "Wanna come?"

"Not right now," Danny said. "I think we'll go out to the hot tub. Dinner at 8?"

"Okay, C'mon Tal." She grabbed her husband's hand and they went upstairs.

"Sorry, did you want to go with . . ." he began, but Joy said firmly, "I'd love to go to the hot tub with you, Danny. Sounds perfect."

He went upstairs for his speedo. She scavenged her bikini from the lanai's deck but left her coverup there. Its not the tiny bikini, she thought, but he'll like it anyway. By the time she got it back on he was back downstairs. Joy could faintly hear the early sounds of lovemaking.

"They left their door open," Danny said. "I wasn't tempted."

"Well you did just have a piece of old reliable," Joy said.

"Don't be so cynical. Every time we make love I'm grateful." Joy thought she might overwhelm him with her smile.

They took nothing at all with them in the walk to the resort pool. The hot tub was really relaxing; then they ordered drinks and had them delivered, and then refilled, at a beach cabana where they sat without speaking, skin bared to the tropical climate, and stared at the water for an hour. It was very peaceful.

By the time they returned Joy felt like everything was right. She felt elevated; she had taken what the men had to give and stopped when she was done. She had explored and set a new boundary on her own. She had healed her husband. She dressed for dinner in a short but relatively decorous pleated white skirt paired with the plain wrap top Danny had bought her in Maui. The idea of underwear felt painful. She was surprised that her feet fit into her shoes.

Lea, of course, was naked and stayed that way for the short drive to the Farm to Table cafe. She slipped on a white cotton mini dress when they parked, but stayed barefoot as well as bare assed as they were led to a nice outdoor table in the balmy Hawaiian night. Joy ate steak and potatoes and even had a little ice cream. No one was talking about yesterday. Joy loved these friends.

Finally, there was a pause in the conversation.

Joy said, "I'm starting to make some sort of sense out of what I was feeling."

Each of them started to say something, but she held up her hand. "Look, it's really OK, it was a lot of fun and very gratifying, but during it I wasn't really myself. It doesn't seem to matter if it was Danny or either of you. I became a different person. I wanted those cocks." She paused for a minute. "I could have taken more cocks. But right now I wouldn't choose to. Would you?" she asked her husband.

"Not this week," Danny said. "Tal is enough." Joy liked hearing that.

"I'll do it," Lea said. "I want to do it. All I could think about today was wanting even those fat ugly golf guys to fuck me. Five or six guys would be fine. The way I feel now I could fuck everything, all day."

Joy still didn't want to believe that of Lea. "You haven't your threesome yet, honey," Joy said to her. "Why don't you try that first. Give you guys a chance to work through what might come up. It took us all day today."

"I don't know that I could do that tonight," Danny said. "I already came twice today."

"Tomorrow, then," Lea said.

Danny looked at Joy. "That's okay," she said. "I'll play, too. Besides," Joy took Lea's hand. "I want to make love to you tonight."

There wasn't really anything more to say about it. They paid the check. At the car Lea pulled off her dress even before she got in, naked in the uncompromising halogen glare of the parking lot. She lay down on the back seat with her head in Tal's lap and her legs open to the night. She took his hand and placed it firmly at her cunt. "Oh God, I am just so happy!!"

Danny looked at Joy. "I can't really see her in the mirror," he said.

"Do you want me to drive?"

"I had a different thought."

"Oh," she said, getting it. "Fine." It took her about five seconds to get her clothes off.

Chapter 16

Back at the condo, the men were ready to watch them, but that wasn't what Joy wanted. "Lea and I are sleeping together tonight," she said.

"I don't want to be alone tonight." Danny was equally short. "How about you, Tal?"

"Truth? It's OK. I could use a break."

"God," Danny said, "You are very well adjusted, aren't you?"

"I'm not anxious about any of this, if that what you're asking. But you are."

"I just was without Joy. . .you," he said, looking right at her, "earlier today and now I have be without you again. That wasn't in my plan."

"But this was always in my plan Danny. You knew that."

"I thought I'd be there, though."

"We've spent a lot nights away from each other."

"Not with you in someone else's bed."

That was true. "You can give this to me. Haven't I already made it worth your while?" She could see his conflict. She was naked, radiating sex, and taking that to someone else.

"Yes." he said, with the bravery of a child faced with the inevitability of broccoli. "Just come back to me,"

"Of course, Danny. Yes. Where would I go?" I get mad at him, she thought, or I heal him. "Do you want something tonight? What can I do for you?"

She saw his eyes dart to Tal.

"Not tonight," she said. "Later in the week I will again. I promise. Why don't I give you a good night blowjob. In front of everybody."

"Tal, too," Danny said.

"Really? How about you let Lea do that?"

"You asked," he said.

Lea stepped in before it got even more stupid. "Just go ahead, honey." They shared a lingering kiss. "You won't be all alone. I have an idea."

Sitting between the men, Joy took a cock in each hand. There was a buzzing noise. Lea waved at them, laying back on the other couch, her legs obscenely wide apart, reaming the big plastic cock on and out of her cunt. She had the small vibrator on her clit.

"Oooo, I'm getting fucked again, Tal. Your uptight wife with the little tits is a total cocksucking fuck slave who can't get enough. I didn't tell you . . . . Those big fat guys from the golf course fucked me just like this, one right after the other. When you went up to the clubhouse they paid me five hundred dollars each to fuck them. First Bobby fucked me like this, I was standing there leaning against the golf cart and I'm so tiny his big fat belly was practically suffocating me."

Okay, Joy thought. Good girl. She put her mouth on Tal, keeping a hand busy on Danny.

"And then Jimmy turned me around and fucked me from the back." Demonstrating, she got on her hands and knees and stuck her ass out at us, reaching under herself and sliding the dildo in and out. She left it buried deep and buzzing and put the other one in her mouth. "Then Daryl fucked my mouth while Jimmy did me, and then after he filled me up with cum Daryl climbed on and just hammered the shit out of me with his big horse cock." She rolled onto her back. "I was splayed right out there on the golf cart full of fat Texas cum and the guys in the next two foursomes were watching me and I just started cumming and screaming at the top of my lungs, I'm so surprised you didn't hear me getting used by those big fat ugly guys. Just like this." she turned the vibrator up to high and drove it in and out of her as fast as she could.

"I'm gonna be your fantasy nightmare fucking whore slut at home, Tal, and when we have people over, I'll meet them at the door stark naked and hang their coats and suck their cocks, one right after the other. Won't you love that? All our friends coming over for blowjobs? Jerry? Ed? And after dinner I'll lie there on the couch spread open and everyone who can get it up will get to fuck my cunt while I lick and suck their wives. I'll be the biggest slut on the block. And you can watch it all."

Tal's cock was growing bigger and fatter and it was quivering and he was holding his breath and she felt the rush boil up and out. She kept it in her mouth. She turned to Danny and let it drip down her chin and into his lap. Slutty enough, Danny?

Danny was wide eyed and his cock was at full mast. Joy knelt of the floor in front of him and dripped the rest of Tal's cum onto his cock. She felt Lea drape herself over her back and she gasped as the vibrator slid in. Lea didn't stop talking.

"Hey, Danny, I'm gonna cuckold you. I'm gonna buy the biggest, fattest strap on dildo I can find and fuck Joy with it until she is dripping all over your furniture. And then after I warm her up I'll pimp her out for a thousand dollars an hour. While you're at work I'll line the guys up in the basement and she'll be flat on her back with her legs and her mouth spread open getting double teamed by guys one after another all afternoon. She'll be swimming in cum. Drowning in cum. She'll take a bath in it. Save it in a glass and drink it for you when you get home. Cum in your slutty wife's mouth Danny. Now."

Joy couldn't even taste Danny when he came. She wanted Lea fiercely.

"C'mon, honey," Lea said. She led Joy up the stairs and closed the door behind them.

* * *

Joy pulled Lea onto the bed and stopped thinking about anything. There were lips and tongues and fingers and toes and hair and breasts and nipples and clitorises and writhing, changing, soft, sleek, hot skin flowing and sliding and rubbing punctuated with hot breath and moans and whispered half-words. Sometimes Joy couldn't tell who was who. When she looked at the clock it had been an hour since they had closed the door on their men. They were sweaty and cum-covered and wrapped around each other in a way that all the erogenous parts had something to touch. Their lips were inches apart.

"Wow," Lea said. "Hi."

"Hi."

"That was amazing."

"Yes." Joy hugged her tight and licked Lea's lips with her tongue.

"Maybe we should just be lesbians."

"Don't know if I'd go that far. The boys have a lot to offer."

Lea giggled. "That's true. Taking out the garbage."

"Washing the car."

"Changing a light bulb."

"Actually," Lea said, "Anything that involves ladders."

"Or screwdrivers."

"Cocks are nice, too."

Joy gave Lea a lingering, tongue-laden kiss. "Yes they are."

Lea sat up, the dildo still slick in her hand. Joy loved her small firm breasts. "I've never been like this. I was prepared to fuck those fat guys today. I wanted them to fuck me."