Renewal Ch. 09-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You went out so far," she said. "I was worried."

Joy was nonplussed. "I was safe. I could stand up out there." Lea was not her mother. Danny would not have worried. Maybe a submissive partner was not such a good idea.

They lay down, the women surrounding the men. Everyone was stroking someone else. Lea, her head on Tal's belly, held his cock in her mouth as they stared out at the water. The other couples had noticed.

Lea sat up and stretched, languidly. "I guess I should be uptight about being watched, but frankly, I don't even care. Should I fuck them? What do you think, Tal?"

"I'm happy now," he said, guiding her mouth back to where he wanted it.

Danny kept moving his fingers. Joy, laying on her side, was jacking him off with both hands. He slid up and she knew what he wanted; instead she crawled right over her husband's body and sandwiched herself between the two men. She lifted her top leg; he took firm hold of it and penetrated her. She draped leg further over Danny's hip, thrusting their union at the watchers. Her eyes were inches from Lea's head. Lea noticed, exaggerated her pace, up, down, up. . . caught her eye at the top of each stroke. . . Joy put her hand on Lea's head, forced it down onto Tal's cock, held it there. Lea gagged but didn't pull back. "Cum in her throat, Tal," she said. She tickled his sac and he pulsed helplessly. Lea held, sucking, swallowing as Joy punished her submission, Lea's little coughs forcing drips of his cum out the sides of her mouth, onto her hands and onto Tal. "Lick it off," she told Lea, and suddenly Danny's guttural moaning thrusts filled her, too. "Don't stop," she told Lea, pushing her head down further, and she and Danny and Tal and the watchers saw her lick and swallow everything off of both Danny and Joy.

After that, it was time to be at the beach. The voyeur couples went off to stroke each other. More people soon showed up. There was a conversation to have with Lea, but for now Joy swam and sunned and read and hand in hand with her husband walked up and down the by-now-well-populated beach swathed in nothing but a lot of sunscreen. Joy kept looking for Dave Jason. Everyone looked at each other frankly and without lasciviousness. Maybe there is something to the naturist lifestyle, she thought.

They all were very sweet to Lea.

* * *

Late in the day when they got back to the condo, the men watched the women shower together, then take to the bed in Joy and Danny's room. The late afternoon sunlight slanted across their bodies and Joy though that Lea looked gorgeous in contrasting shades of orange and red. They touched each other softly and intentionally; Lea's body was snug against hers. A wave of lust and passion swept Joy up; she pulled Lea over on top of her, grinding against her thigh, kissing, taking. I could do this, she thought.

But then Lea said "fuck me," and Joy was enraged.

She threaded her arms through Lea's and laced her hands together, pinning Lea against her chest. Forcing her legs between Lea's she wrapped her feet over Lea's ankles and pulled wide, spreading Lea's legs, pinning her to the bed.

"Fuck her, Danny," she said. She felt him enter her. "Harder. Harder."

"I can't move," Lea moaned.

"You like that, honey, don't you." joy whispered to Lea. "You want your gangbang now?" She pushed her breast into Lea's mouth. "Give me the dildo." Tal did. She braced it in her armpit. "Suck this," she said to Lea. "Switch," she said to Danny.

Danny was replaced with Tal. He pumped her ruthlessly. "Harder," Joy said.

"Again," Joy said. "Take her. Fuck her. Rape her." The boys kept switching, each entry emphatic and forceful, hammering until they couldn't keep it up, then yielding to the other one, who could. Joy kept a hand on Lea's head, keeping the vibrator in her mouth. Eight times. Ten times. Twenty times. Cock after cock. Lea came, tried to push herself up, but Joy held her down.

"There's a line out the door, you little fuck-machine," Joy whispered. "Suck this dick." Lea did even as her grunts got louder and louder and she came again and again, uncontrolled, passionate, agonized. Joy could feel her beginning to pass out and felt ashamed.

"Stop," she said to whichever man it was.

"Sweetheart, here." She slid them up to the center of the bed. She rolled them to their sides, cooing, kissing Lea. "It's okay."

"Are they gone? Is Tal here?" Lea seemed like she was emerging from a trance. She looked up. "Yikes." The men were still hard, rubbing themselves, chests gleaming with sweat. "You can finish," Lea said. "One at a time, though."

"I'm in," Joy said. "One each."

Lea laid her head back down on Joy's arm; she looks as soft as my babies, Joy thought, and loved her. Each man fucked the other's wife from the rear. Joy cradled her friend and stared into her husband's eyes as he fucked her.

When the men finally came, it felt like something was over. Lea and Tal almost crawled out the door to their room. Joy sat up slowly. Danny was prostrate, his cock and balls slimy with his and Lea's cum.

"What was that?" he asked her.

"I'm not sure."

"Looked pretty clear to me." Danny went into the bathroom. She heard the shower. The bed was drenched. She changed the sheets. Danny came back out, partially wrapped in a towel. There was an uncomfortable silence. He sat on the edge of the bed. She knew what he was asking.

"Okay. I guess I wanted to hurt her for her submission. It doesn't fit my picture of the kind of woman my friends are. She had this idea, I wanted her to see what it might really be like. That was cruel."

"Lea liked it," he said, "I think."

"That doesn't excuse me. Women shouldn't do that to each other."

"You're not cruel," Danny said, but Joy remembered many thoughtless things she had done to him. He put a reassuring hand on her arm. "Why don't you get cleaned up?"

"I'm wearing a lot of clothes tonight," she said.

"You bet," Danny said.

She went into bathroom and closed the door. Is this what love is? she wondered. Did I do that for love? Because I love Danny? Because I love Lea? I wanted to hurt Lea. But Lea liked it. But she likes me when I'm nice. Maybe she can only be that way with men.

Joy wanted to be completely covered and wore a billowing dress over a long sleeved T-shirt and leggings. Lea, on the other hand, was dressed in a very short sheath dress with a plunging neckline and a light shawl. Neither of them were wearing underwear, Joy realized when they hugged. They lagged behind the men on the walk to dinner.

"I'm sorry, honey," Joy said.

"Nothing to apologize for, Joy. It was an incredible experience."

"I think I went too far."

"Maybe," Lea agreed. "I guess all the switching kept them from cumming. I felt helpless and used. Trapped by my own desire."

"Sorry." But that was exactly what Joy had wanted her to feel.

"Don't be. I wanted that. Exactly that. But if you three could turn me inside out like that, ten probably isn't such a good idea."

"Still, I shouldn't have forced that on you." But Joy felt vindicated.

"Maybe not." Lea looked at her with a lot of compassion. "But you did that for me." The men were far ahead. Lea gave Joy a big hug. "Just like you let me have Danny in the first place."

"I was proud to do that for you," Joy said, "but I'm not proud of this."

"Your pride is a complicated thing. I respect it, but it gets in the way. Can you . . ." Lea pulled Joy's arm under hers and patted her hand. ". . .just let it happen?"

Joy thought that she could do that. They kissed, then caught up to the men. Joy let go of Lea and nestled into her husband's arm. He questioned her with an eyebrow.

"One more day, Danny. I'm completely in."

"Sounds good," he said.

"Make it count."

"Oh, I will."

They talked politics at dinner.

Chapter 18

The next day Tal and Lea got up early and went on an excursion to the City of Refuge. Danny and Joy went to gym, had breakfast and had a beach day. Danny put all of her bikinis in a bag and asked her to change from one to the other during the day so he could take pictures of her in each one—and video her parading back and forth from the changing room to their cabana. In the afternoon, Danny took a nap and Joy, fully dressed down to the underwear, knocked on the door of Unit 1A. He was there.

"Mrs. Rosenberg."

"Hello, Dave Jason. I brought the portrait."

"Cool. Would you like to come in?" She did. "Beer?"

"Water, maybe." He poured two glasses from a plastic pitcher in the refrigerator.

The apartment was incredibly neat. There was a large main room with a recessed sleeping alcove big enough to hold a double bed and a nightstand. One corner was taken up by a kitchenette. There wasn't a cup on the counter or a dish in the rack. There were two closed doors, likely the bathroom and the closet. The main room had a single narrow row of windows high in the rear wall and a larger window next to the door, covered mostly with a shade as it opened onto the walkway from parking lot to the pool area. The room was furnished with an old cocktail table, two wooden folding chairs, a neat, comfortable looking love seat with a small ottoman, a beat-up but serviceable Eames chair, and a large oriental rug. She couldn't see a TV. He had a single bookcase full of new age philosophy texts and literary novels. A closed 15" Macbook air shared the top with an antique hanukiah and candlesticks.

He smiled at her appraisal. "Meet with your approval?"

"Not exactly luxurious. You're Jewish," she said, lightly touching the evidence.

"My family was, once. I might be, still; don't think about it very much. You are?"

"Yes. We lost our oldest twelve years ago. Judaism helped."

"I'm so sorry," he said. "That must be hard to bear."

"You get used to it." She touched the Judaica, sweetly, remembering. "You keep these up nicely."

"They were my grandmother's."

"Zichrono Livracha, grandma," Joy said. "May her memory be a blessing." She waved her hand at the apartment. "You gave up a professional career for this?"

"It wasn't a choice, at first. My second divorce bankrupted me and cost me my job. I was almost fifty years old. The last thing in the world I wanted to do was rebuild that career just so my second wife could attach my paycheck."

"Are you on the lam?"

"Not exactly. But if my income exceeds $50K a year, she gets a piece of it."

"Kids?"

"My first wife had two miscarriages. My second wife had two kids who lived with their father. Good kids--college age, now. They use me as an escape valve when necessary."

"Are you always so open about your past?"

"I don't often have people here. Besides, I've seen you naked."

"Not quite," Joy said.

"Close enough. I did see your friend naked, though."

"Yes. She likes being naked. We've known her since college. And we were on our way to a nude beach."

"Milepost 37?"

"Yes. Nice beach. Pretty quiet."

"Sorry I missed you there."

If he had been a part of that audience it would be impossible for Joy to say no right now.

"Perhaps we can go to the pool after ten," he said.

"I thought I settled this with you already," she said, raising her left hand and waggling the fingers.

"Like I said, I don't often get beautiful women in my apartment."

"That has to be bullshit," Joy said, because she could absolutely see sleeping with him.

"Sort of," he admitted. "But it's limited. I haven't met a local woman I like who wants an older guy who lives like this." He waved at his apartment. "Tourists tend to overlook me when I'm taking out their garbage or snaking the toilet."

"I was thinking you could have your pick of women like me."

"I think," he said, "there are few women like you."

She was flattered. "If you could look beyond their tits you might be surprised," Joy said, but she still wasn't going to sleep with him.

He only raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps. I have slept with a number of tourists. Great sex, often. Usually. Then they go home. They get to celebrate their transgressive experience and I'm still alone in this tiny apartment."

"You poor man."

It embarrassed her how comfortably he tolerated her cynicism. "I'd call it realistic. It's better," he said, "like this. Meeting the real person. I'm grateful, Joy."

Time to change the subject. "Here's the drawing."

Dave took it. "That's really good." He stared at the drawing. "Hawaii was talking to you. Life here is stone and water, fish and birds. The gods gave us the pohaku and we create everything from it. This drawing creates man from stone."

"I was doing the opposite," Joy said. She sat next to him. "See? You turned into the mountain. This line here, the line of your forehead, the line of the cliff behind you."

"There is a legend of a beautiful woman who waits for her lover to return from the sea; when he does, she's been sitting for so long that she can't see him, but only sea and sky. He touches her and she turns to stone. He marries someone else and forgets her. The stone wears down, returns to the sea." He got a pensive look on his face, and Joy wondered what had happened with the first wife. "Thank you." He kissed her cheek, placed a hand lightly on her thigh . . .

He was persistent, at least, in his own understated way. She patted his hand, got up and sat on the kitchen chair, opposite him. "We're not going there, Dave Jason."

"As you wish. I have a feeling," he said, "that you perhaps have been there with your friends this week."

Joy said nothing.

"My second wife and I tried that. Didn't work. Big scandal. I got fired, she got the house. Now I'll be a poor man the rest of my life."

"You don't seem unhappy."

"I'm not. There are things to be said for simplicity. I run, I read. I fix things. I'm

collecting Hawaiian stories, in Hawaiian."

"I liked the one you told me." She stopped. "Would you like to come over for dinner?"

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to discomfit your interlude."

He had a point. "I can call you." She took his number, then got up to leave.

"Don't forget your drawing."

Joy smiled. "Add it to your collection. The legend of the naked yogini on the beach."

"Who with only a pen and her heart molded the mountain and a man. Sign it, please." She did. "You are a special person, Joy Rosenberg. Thank you so much for brightening my week."

He opened the door. Joy hugged him and gave him a quick, gentle kiss.

"What might have been," he said.

"Sorry, Dave Jason," she said with a smile. And a part of her really was.

* * *

She went right to Danny. "All fine," she said. "I didn't have sex with the handyman."

"That," he said, "would have been a big surprise. I was supposed to watch! But I'm relieved anyway."

"He's Jewish."

"So would that make it better?"

"That all depends on what you mean by 'it.'"

"Thank you, Mr. President," Lea said.

"Adultery, I suppose," Danny said.

"Aren't we already doing adultery?" she asked.

"Seems to me to meet the definition—sex outside of marriage," Tal said.

"But this sex is in the context of our marriages," Danny pointed out.

Lea pointed into the air. "Call the Rabbis!"

"I can imagine what they would say," Tal said.

"You need to meet some of our San Francisco rabbis," Danny said.

"I'm sure you've got nothing on Portland."

"I invited him for dinner," Joy said, "if it's okay with you guys."

"I still want to be naked," Lea said.

"I still don't want you to have sex with him," Joy said. Dave Jason was hers.

"That's up to Tal," Lea said.

Tal remained inscrutable.

"I think," Danny said, "things are getting complicated enough. I'll exercise a veto on the dinner."

Joy felt relieved.

"At least that's settled," Lea said. "What's next?"

"Me," Joy said, yielding to her friends. "Me."

Joy peeled off her sweat shirt and pants. She sat on the couch between two clothed men, dressed in her sports bra and panties, and threw an arm over each man's shoulder. Danny slid his hands down her legs, slipping off her already soaked panties and went back to work on clit and cunt with his fingers. Tal slipped his hands under the sports bra and took her breasts. She peeled it off over her head and relaxed her arms back there, body exposed to the men's attentions.b After she came once, everyone got naked and Joy rubbed and sucked both cocks. Lea, who had been filming, set the camera on a tripod and got busy with tongue and fingers between Joy's legs. It was exquisite, and all she could do was squeeze the cocks while helplessly cumming in Lea's face. When Lea withdrew the men got started and Joy had cock in both ends for the next hour or so.

Group sex was really different this time. On Tuesday it had seemed adventurous, spirited, creative, new. With Lea behind the camera, today didn't feel as spontaneous. It wasn't work, precisely, but Lea seemed to have a plan. Joy went along. The sex was great. The succubus reemerged. The men took their Viagra and stayed hard for quite a while and for her part Joy was completely lubed up, more than a little cock-hungry and became progressively more wanton as the afternoon progressed. Everything that was supposed to happen, happened. Double-teaming. Spit-roasting. Blow-banging. The boys humped and grunted. Joy sweated and moaned. She had many orgasms. She jerked and fucked and sucked standing and on the couch and on the floor, and on her knees and flat on her back and spooned and on her belly and draped over the arm of the couch and riding one man while sucking the other. Lea kept putting Joy in more and more submissive positions, but only when Joy was folded under Tal on the ottoman, her head hung off the back so Danny could fuck her mouth, did she realize it. I'm playing her in this movie, Joy thought. She wasn't sure if she should feel angry or generous. At the end, they both came in cunt, one right after the other. Joy sent them upstairs with the camera.

"Well," Joy said, when it was just the two of them, "Did I do want you wanted?"

"Was it what you wanted?"

"In a way," Joy said.

"You took direction well."

"I'm a good whore," Joy said. "My clients are satisfied."

"I thought you were just a fucking slut," Lea said with a laugh.

"I graduated."

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

"Oh," Joy said, "us whores are good at that."

"Wait. Are you upset?"

"I can't tell. They're upstairs looking at the video now," Joy said. "They're watching me and comparing me to Pornhub, making notes about what to change for the next time."

"I don't think they are doing that at all," Lea said. "I think they love you. Even if they are, they're going to sell it or anything."

"MILF's First Threesome," Joy said sourly.

"Second." Lea was trying to cuddle her.

"Not yet," Joy said. Lea backed off. "I'm not even sure why I did that."

"Danny wanted it."

"You wanted it."

"You wanted it too, Joy. Nobody forced anything on you," said Lea. "You were slurping and moaning and cumming all over the place. You could have stopped it anytime."

"You would have been disappointed."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Blowing up our week." There was hurt in her voice.

Joy understood something. "Oh honey, don't worry." She pulled Lea closer to her. "I've got your back. I'm here with you now. It was fun, but not as fun as Tuesday. Maybe some women like being in the eye of the storm like that. Maybe you do. Maybe threesomes will be regular part of your life now. But not mine."

"Okay," Lea said, and before Joy could say one more word, went down on her. Her tongue was gentle. She looked up at Joy, asking, and Joy smiled.

"Just don't expect anything from me, okay?" She could remember the men, hammering, driving, her muscles contracted, pushing back, seeking a space of control against them. To Lea she needed only to yield. Lea loved her for a long time and Joy didn't lift a finger.