Renewal Ch. 09-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind?" he asked her. Joy didn't. Naked women are beautiful, she thought.

"Hi, sweetie," Lea said. She gave Joy a kiss.

Joy kissed her back. Lea rolled toward her and they melted into each other. Lea took Joy's hand and put it on her breast; Joy put a soft knee between Lea's legs and Lea took advantage of it. Lea reached behind Joy to unclip the top of her bikini . . .

"Stop." Joy said. "Stop. Danny isn't here."

"I thought he wanted this," Lea said, not stopping. Joy felt her top slide apart and Leas hand rubbing her bare back. Her nipples were hardening.

"I agreed that nothing new happens without him. " Joy sat up and reclipped her top. She put an arm around her shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

"Okay," Lea said. "But I want you."

Joy thrilled. "Me too, honey; you will have me. We have all week. Are you too aroused now? Do you want Tal to take care of you?"

"No, touching is fine." Lea seemed to be done pouting. "I can wait, too. Besides, it's a nice sunset."

They sat and sipped their drinks, Tal in his chair and Joy and Lea nestled together on their chaise. Lea rubbed the inside of Joy's thigh. With the arm she had flung over Lea's shoulder Joy's finger stiffened Lea's nipple. Time lengthened in rhythm with the purple streaks in the sunset sky.

"Our reservation is in an hour," Tal said. "It's a fifteen-minute walk."

"I'd better go wake Danny up," Joy said, and they all went upstairs.

Still in her bikini, Joy climbed onto the bed and kissed her naked husband. He wrapped her up in both arms and pressed his hard-on into her belly.

"We have to get ready, Danny."

"We have a few minutes, at least," he said. With a sigh Joy climbed on top of him. She moved the bikini aside and put him inside her.

"Ten minutes max," she said. "I need to shower." She slowly rode him.

"How long have I been asleep? Did I miss anything?"

Joy felt a pang of guilt. "Lea wanted to make love, but I wouldn't let her."

His cock suddenly got two sizes bigger. She squeezed him back. "Why not?"

"Because you weren't there."

Danny stopped. "Thank you. That was the right thing to do, but I probably would have been okay with it."

"But not if it had been Tal, I bet."

"No, he said, "probably not."

"Sexist pig." She lowered herself onto his chest.

"Oink, oink."

Joy whispered into his ear. "She was naked. I took off my shirt. We kissed. She undid my top. Her hands were all over me."

He thrust energetically. "That sounds like a lot."

"I really wanted her but I put my top back on. I did play with her nipple while we watched the sunset."

The hot liquid spilled out of him.

Job accomplished! Feeling some pride, Joy rolled off. "I'm getting cleaned up."

Chapter 11

When Joy came out Danny had straightened up. Joy stood naked in front of the mirror and put on eyeliner and mascara and lipstick. By the time she had finished Danny was in and out of the shower, dressed in slacks and an aloha shirt and downstairs. Joy picked through her clothes and chose a maxi length halter dress made of some silky, semi-transparent fabric that was slit on both sides up to her hips. The Hawaiian print was obscuring enough that she could do without underwear. As she left their bedroom the opposite door opened and Lea came out naked. Tal had her dress draped over his arm.

"Boy, you aren't kidding, are you?"

"Nope!" she said happily. "Anyway, he's making me."

"Poor dear," Joy clucked, remembering the clueless Valley girl who had been her roommate in the dorm. They had made a pact about boys, until Lea met Tal and she was pleased to be only for him. Lea opened the front door dressed in her shoes.

"Lea, you sure about this?"

"Thanks, Joy, I am. Tal will keep me safe. Danny said we have an isolated way to go?"

Danny lit the path through the lava fields with his phone. When they reached the road Lea slipped on her dress and the boys ogled her admiringly. It was the thinnest nude color silk, sliced down below her navel in the front, scooping far down her back and hitting her leg at mid-thigh.

"Wow Lea, you're practically naked in that anyway. Where did you find it?"

"I found the dress at Goodwill, and I conspired with Janine at the cleaners to make it like this. I'm legal, but no one is really going to look at a middle-aged lady."

She was wrong. Every male head in the room swiveled as they were escorted to a booth behind the bar. By the time they sat both women's nipples had visibly hardened through their silky tops. Danny's hand barely left Joy's crotch the entire evening, and Lea's face told Joy something similar was happening on the other side of the table. After dinner, Danny had her wrapped up as they stumbled away from the parking lot, trying to get both his hands inside her dress.

Tal just slid his hands under its shoulders and slipped it to the ground, fluttering like a bunch of leaves. "I have to have you naked." They were standing in the glare of a streetlight, fifty feet from the entrance to the restaurant's parking lot.

Lea had tears in her eyes. "Jesus, Tal, fuck, I can't stand it. C'mon."

She grabbed Tal's hand and pulled him down a short grassy hill into the barely adequate shadow cast by a small copse of trees. Joy picked up her dress and followed. Lea's braced her hands against a tree and stuck out her hips. Her pussy gleamed.

"Fuck me, Tal, Fuck me right now." So he did.

Joy leaned back against Danny and wrapped his arm around her waist, watching them. Tal held Lea's hips and gave her what she wanted. A breeze was blowing softly in the pandanus tree above; Lea's gasping breath seemed timed with the distant sound of the surf breaking on the shore. Quiet breath on her neck, a hand through the slit of her dress, low on her belly, the other exploring her breasts. He opened the halter with his teeth and bare nipples stiffened under his light touch. She felt like she had all the time in the world.

Lea thrust herself back against Tal, her own hand insistent between her legs. She shuddered and Tal lowered her gently to the grass. His still stiff cock glistened in the reflected moonlight. She went to suck it but he gently held her off. "Let's go back first."

"Okay!" she said. "Thanks, guys."

"The pleasure was ours," Danny said retying the top of Joy's halter. Back at the condo Lea looked at Danny expectantly, but Joy took her hand and asked,"Can I have Danny to myself tonight?"

"Of course," Lea said, and gave Joy a kiss. "Tal didn't finish before. He'll take care of me."

In the bedroom, Danny looked quizzically at Joy. "You OK?"

"Take off your clothes," she said, and pulled her dress off over her head. She pushed him back on the bed and climbed on, rubbing her wet pussy against the stiff cock laid on Danny's belly.

"Everyone is going to be fucking everyone all week. It's strange to feel two other people in the bed with us." She mounted him. "Danny, I'm not losing you to this. I need you to remember it. I need to remember it."

"Well, Joy, I never forget that, ever, but . . ." He flipped them over, lifting her legs high over his shoulders. ". . . here we are. I want you to fuck them tomorrow." He started driving more heavily into her.

She forced her words out between breaths. "Tomorrow? . . ."

"Oh, Yes . . ."

"Both of them?"

Yes. . ." Danny was grunting.

"At . . . the same . . . time?"

"Yes . . ."

"Do you want me . . . To go down on Lea? . . . ."

He slammed her harder. "Yes . . ."

"You want Tal . . .to fuck me . . . right in front . .. of you?"

"Yes. . .Then I. . .want to . . fuck . . you too."

"When Lea's cum . . is all . . . over my face? . . ."

Danny was frantic. "Yes . . And Tal's . . And mine . . "

"You want to see . . My face smeared with Lea's cum . . .and Tal's cum . . .

Dripping out of my mouth . . .while you shoot all over me? . . ."

Danny lost it, screaming "Yes!" bending her in half and slamming in. He came a lot. Joy couldn't breathe, but she welcomed him. The only other time she had seen him this inconsiderate of her during sex had almost resulted in the end of their marriage. Thank you, God, she thought, for this healing.

Danny came back to earth. "Fuck, Joy, you are so hot. Lea can't hold a candle to you."

She let out a sound somewhere between a laugh and a sigh. "Just try to remember it this week, OK?"

Chapter 12

When Joy woke up the next morning, Danny wasn't there. She walked out on the balcony and leaned out to look down on the lanai. Lea was there, naked. Joy wondered if she had sucked Danny's cock yet, but Danny came out with his coffee and sat on the other side of the lanai.

"We heard a pretty loud noise coming from your bedroom last night," Lea said.

"I think she needed to remind me why I married her. You've been the center of attention so far."

Suddenly concerned, Lea said, "I don't want her to feel bad. Should I back off a bit?"

"Definitely not! "There's plenty of week to go! Just be ready for her when the time comes."

"That is a thrilling thought." She gently rubbed herself in circles. "I'll suck you now, if you ask me."

"Thank you, sweetie, but I think I'll wait for Joy this morning."

"I want to cum now."

"Hang on. Let me get you something."

Joy heard his footsteps on the stairs and suddenly felt guilty about eavesdropping on their conversation. He came into the room.

"Morning," she said.

"Morning!" He kissed her.

"Had your coffee already I see," she said. Even though she knew the answer, she asked, "Did Lea suck you yet?"

"I was waiting for you."

"It would have been okay with me if you didn't."

"I know. I want to be with you this morning though, before."

"You mean before we break our marriage vows?"

"We vowed to be consecrated unto each other with righteousness, compassion and justice. Nothing about behavior in there at all."

"So which one is this?"

"I'd say righteousness on my side, compassion on yours, and an equal share of justice."

Joy could buy that, actually, but thought that the rabbi who married them would be rather nonplussed if he knew to what use his vows were being applied. Still, she thought, Judaism is nothing if not open to interpretation. And the patriarchs had sex with lots of different women.

Danny opened the closet and took a bag out of his suitcase.

"What's that?"

He blushed. "Come see."

Joy threw on one of Danny's T-shirts and followed him downstairs. She checked the lanai; Lea was playing with herself and Danny was watching. She went back inside and poured herself some coffee, then sat in the living room and dialed up the New York Times on her phone. She wasn't five minutes into it when Danny came in looking for her.

"C'mon outside."

"I'm not quite awake yet."

"You don't have to do anything. I just want you to see this."

"So far I haven't been able to be around all of this sex without having some."

"Oh," he said, "you'll be having some."

"Like last night?" she said with a smile. It was very satisfying to be wanted like that.

"All you had to say was stop. You always can." Sometimes he was so self-contained she just wanted to rip his face off. "C'mon outside."

Tal was there. He was naked, too, sitting next to his wife, his arm draped around her shoulders and caressing her breast. She had a set of genitals under each hand. Joy suddenly realized what was in the bag.

"Morning, Joy. Danny has a surprise for me."

"Taa-da," Danny said, and with a flourish displayed a reasonably large dildo, circumcised, its cylinder covered with a light profusion of veins and crannies. Joy felt a flash of jealousy that he hadn't asked her first. Lea hefted it in her hand and turned it around, giving it a thorough inspection.

"OK, this is a new frontier. Now, tell me, how does this thing work?"

"Just twist the bottom; the more you twist the more it vibrates."

She gave it a couple of experimental twists. "I see. Now what? This?"

She slid the entire thing all the way into her and gave the base a twist. Her reaction was immediate, as her whole body tensed.

"Oh My God. What do I need you guys for? Who knew?"

She fucked herself enthusiastically, moaning and writhing and twisting as her body became her entire consciousness. Tal was shaking his head. Danny's cock was hard as a rock.

"Joy, you have to try this."

"I think I'll do it the old-fashioned way," Joy said. "Take off your shorts, Danny." She climbed over the chair and lowered herself onto her husband, back to front so she could still watch Lea. He fit perfectly inside her.

"Mmmm, that's good," Danny said. His hands were under her shirt.

"Tal hasn't seen you naked yet," Danny said.

"Do you want him to?"

"I do."

"Go ahead, then."

"You do it."

He wants me to give myself to Tal, she thought. She peeled off the T-shirt.

"Like what you see, Tal?"

"It was worth the wait, Joy," Tal said. "You are a beautiful woman. Anyway, Lea has barely been dressed since we got here."

"I don't . . . want to be," Lea said, between gasps. "I don't . . . ever want . . . to wear clothes . . .ever again. I just . . . . . want to be a . . .nonstop sex machine. Just me and my big plastic cock....ohhhh....."

"Hey Tal," Danny said. "You look like a kid in a candy store."

"I just don't know where to look. I want everyone!"

Lea turned her head to welcome him, and he started fucking her mouth with just the rhythm that she was fucking herself. Joy could imagine what she was feeling and rotated her hips. Her blood was flowing to the right spots. One of Dany's hands was on her clit and her fluids wet his fingers. His cock got deep.

But after she came Danny stopped moving. He said to her, "Let's go for a walk."

"Now? Don't you want to finish?" Joy wanted him to finish.

"I think they can be alone now. Get some breakfast first?"

"Okay." Joy was wondering what was going on with him.

"I just want to save it for later. Make it more special." She wondered if he was getting bored already. "Really. I promise. Do you need to get off again?" His finger started moving again. She felt the touch and knew she could go there. But Lea and Tal were really busy and Danny wanted to do something else, so she said I'm okay and they went in.

Joy wore her second tiniest bikini—string, but lined—with a sundress on over it; she thought that if Danny wanted to wait that's what she should make him do. He didn't comment at all, but chose boardshorts and a floppy t-shirt instead of a Speedo and wifebeater. In the mirror they seemed a pretty unremarkable couple.

Downstairs, Tal was laying next to his wife with his eyes closed. He had pulled a towel across his waist. Lea had put the equipment to the side, but still had her hands busy in one place or another. Joy asked, "how you doing, honey?"

"I feel fantastic, but I'm so turned on, I just don't know how to stop!"

Joy bent over and gave Lea's clitoris a few good licks and a quick kiss.

"Don't then. You can go all day if you want. I'll help you out when we get back if you're still going."

Lea's sighs receded into the background as they headed out.

"I've never seen you go down on a woman before."

"Well, I was supposed to be going walking with you."

"And I appreciate that, I thought it would be more of a big deal the first time you went down on a woman."

"Well, it wasn't the first time. I was younger, once." She had never told him about this.

"Tell me."

"It wasn't anything, really. A little innocent experimentation."

"Tell me everything. Who was it?"

"I don't think I have the right to say."

Something clicked for Danny. "Carly," he said. "It was Carly. When you spent the summer alone in that dorm room."

"You can't let on that you know."

Danny snorted. "Honestly, I think she'd be fine with it. She'd do it again, if you let her. What did you do?"

"Hugging and kissing, mostly. Being naked. Lots of hands and fingers. But it was hot. We went down on each other a few times. When the boys came back it stopped." But there still was something she wasn't saying.

They walked along the edge of the golf course, where a cliff dropped off deep into the water beside them. There was a huffing sound, like a car engine backfiring. It was a whale, less than fifty yards offshore, breathing. They could see the blowhole expanding and contracting. He took one breath and swam away.

"That's what this week is like, Danny."

"What, a lot of heavy breathing?"

That got a smile. "Heavy breathing, but the body is under the surface. Something is going to change for us. Is changing. Giving you to Lea was for Lea. Giving myself to them is for you."

"And what's in it for you?"

Would I be doing this without him? And she thought that if she had been single and Lea had wanted her to come back to her hotel room after that day at the spa that she would have done it. "Turning off the editor, I guess. Letting sex be love. Showing it to each other and them. Being vulnerable to my passion. Do you still want them to have me today?"

"Yes. Do you?"

"I want her," Joy said, "and he's part of that bargain."

"Maybe don't tell him that. Do you find him attractive?" Danny asked her.

"Sure," she said. "I like him a lot! No problem using him for sex."

"I can't tell if that comment is funny, sardonic or serious. Should I be worried?" Danny asked.

She kissed him. "I don't think so but we don't have any idea where we're going with this."

"It's a real act of faith," he said.

Joy wondered about applying such glorious language to group sex. She held his hand tightly and didn't let go. On the way back, he found a tiny beach and took our his camera. Joy slipped off the sundress to pose some bikini shots without any masturbation at all. But thinking about what would happen when she got back to the condo put a lot of extra zing into the photos.

Chapter 13

The condo was quiet when they got back. Upstairs, Tal and Lea's bedroom door was open. They were naked. Lea had one hand on her clit, the other hand on Tal's cock. Tal was working her right nipple with one hand and she was sucking two fingers of his other one.

"Well, well, well," Joy said. "Look at that. Still going, eh?"

She looked up. "No, actually. We heard you guys come back and thought it was time to get started again. Are you ready?" Lea stretched a hand out to Joy. "Come."

She looked back at Danny. He gave her a smile and let go of her hand. She wondered if he would look the same to her in a couple of hours. He sat in the desk-chair at the side of the bed, in his T-shirt and board shorts, legs crossed. She peeled off her sundress, pulled at the strings of the bikini, and she was naked; her nipples were hard with anticipation. She lay down on the bed, next to Lea. Tal was laying on Lea's other side, his hand on her hip, her neck resting on his arm. She slipped her hand under Lea's.

"I can do that for you, honey." Joy kissed her, slow, languid, a finger making slow circles on her clit. Lea's lips were soft and wet and Joy wanted to suck on her tongue. Joy pulled back and took Lea's head in both hands, looking into her eyes, pressing her hips into Lea.

"I love you, Joy," she said, her voice cracking with the truth of it.

There was such a look of longing and despair in her that Joy had to kiss her again. She rolled fully against her, pressing, touching; Lea was tense, Joy was easy; softening, yielding. Tal kept his own hands on the parts of his wife facing him. Touching Lea was so familiar, the engorged female parts so much like her own, the soft body pulsing, the electric skin, the tongue that just couldn't stop moving. Joy slid two fingers into her friend and Lea arced against her, wrapping her arms convulsively around her.