Renewal Ch. 09-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Joy said, "I'm glad you didn't. I didn't, either."

She told Lea about Dave Jason and how she had felt on the beach and how upset Danny had gotten and what she thought that was about.

"The decision seemed so inconsequential. Flip a coin, fuck a stranger. The choice was completely mine. I wasn't going to blow my rhythm and put my top back on just because some man was there, but just because he saw my tits I didn't have to fuck him. But I didn't have to get mad at him, either. Or embarrassed. Or show them again."

"He could have assaulted you," Lea said. "Some guys take exposure as permission."

"That could happen in a skirt in a parking lot."

"If it had been me Tal would have loved to hear about it."

"He is in Unit 1A," Joy said, and regretted it immediately. She sat up and wrapped her knees with her arms. The bed squished where she put her feet down.

"These sheets are a mess," she said. "We need to remember to use towels."

"Yesterday's sheets are in the dryer," Lea said. "I'll go get them. I want to check with Tal, anyway."

They got up and stripped the bed. "I'll start these, too," Lea said. "We're consuming them fairly rapidly."

"There's probably another set in our room," Joy said. "Most of our dripping has been in your bed."

Lea went to exchange the sheets. Management had thoughtfully put the mattress in a waterproof cover. Dave Jason probably did it, Joy thought. We lay where his hands touched. The towels were in a closet in the hallway. Danny's door was closed. Danny's door? Our door. Lea came back.

"How's Tal?"

"You did him in," she said. "Out cold." She flapped the fitted sheet and Joy grabbed the other end of it. They snapped the corners onto the bed. "He made up the bed in the living room."

"That's civilized. Let's lay out the towels now and save the sheet for later."

"That sound promising," Lea said. "Danny?"

'The door is closed. I left it that way. If I went in there I wouldn't come back out."

"Why?"

"You saw how he was. He had to come upstairs and walk past our door knowing what was going on in here. That had to hurt."

Lea came around and hugged her. "He agreed."

"I know. Still, it's not what he expected." Joy dropped her hands but Lea didn't let go.

"If he was watching this, it would be a whole different story." Lea was rubbing Joy's back, squeezing her ass, pushing her breasts against Joy's, putting her thigh against Joy's clit, moving her gently back and forth with the hand on her ass. Oh, Joy thought. OH! They fell onto the bed. Mouths locked together, thighs in the right place for clits to rub against them, hands wandering everywhere. Lea was shuddering; Joy breathed deeply, held her.

"Its ok, honey," Joy said

"Fuck me," Lea whispered.

"Okay. I got cock for you," Joy said. She rolled onto her side and slid the vibrator into her friend. Her other hand roaming clit and breasts. "I'll fuck you and it will never stop."

Joy tried to think like a man this time. She pushed Lea this way and that. She got on top of her. Grabbed at her legs. Lightly bit her nipples. At the end, she straddled Lea's face while humping her with the big vibe at maximum. Lea was moaning and gasping and mumbling with an incoherence that Joy found erotic. When Joy came on Lea's face she lifted off her but kept up with the vibrator until Lea seemed finished.

"On my God," Lea said. "Great work, Joy. Yikes."

It was two in the morning. "Let's go to sleep, honey." Joy got up and took the now-drenched towels off the bed. She draped the sheet and a blanket over Lea's body, then got in beside her, spooning. Is this what Danny feels when he finishes with me? It was nice that her last thought was of Danny.

Joy woke before Lea, whose leg was tossed over hers. It was soft and vibrant and Joy mourned the loss of its touch on her way to the bathroom. Danny's leg is too heavy. My leg always has to be on top. When she came back Lea was awake.

"Hi, sweetheart," she said, and kissed her. "I love you."

"Me too." Lea said. "What time is it?"

"Almost ten."

Lea seemed shy. "Can we take a shower?"

It was nice. The erotic charge was light, gentle. Lea wanted to make love again, but Joy thought they should save it. Plus she really wanted coffee.

There didn't seem to be any point in dressing. Downstairs they found a note from the boys. "Tal-golf. Back by 1. Danny-scuba lesson. Back by 12:30. Reserve the afternoon?" In the kitchen, the coffeemaker was bubbling. That made Joy worry that he had been up all night and knew exactly their timing, but maybe it was just a good guess. There were two saran-wrapped plates in the fridge, one of cut fruit and one of bagel fixings. Three cut bagels were neatly arrayed in a basket by the toaster. The OJ and champagne were on ice. The table was set with a full setting for two.

"That's sweet," Lea said.

"They are very nice boys," Joy said, pouring the mimosas.

After breakfast they cuddled together on the chaise, looking at the water. Danny came back.

Joy looked up. "Scuba lessons?"

"I woke up at six. I couldn't wait for you. I had to do something; this was available." He coughed. "I barely slept."

"Oh, Danny." Joy went to him. She embraced him. He was stiff. "I'm so sorry that hurt you, Danny. I love you."

He burst into quick tears that were over almost before they had begun. His body softened. "It was harder than I thought. I recognized your voice, Joy, that little strangled sound you make right before you cum? I imagined your face, how you look in orgasm. I jerked off but couldn't cum. I heard you come in and out but forced myself to stay in the room; I finally fell asleep."

Joy felt compassion and righteousness. "Thank you for giving me this, Danny. Please stay married to me."

He was surprised. "Of course, Joy. Of course." He lowered his head to her shoulder and kissed her there. She reached down the front of his boardshorts; he rapidly filled her hand.

"I'm yours, Danny."

"Not all mine."

"Only you are always with me." It felt true enough; but Joy knew now that 'always' could change with circumstances. This was a fluid week. Is this how it starts? Trust diminishes. "That's exactly what I said to Dave Jason about us. Believe me." Her voice caught on the edge of her heart.

"I want to," he said. He thrust into her hand. "It may take some time."

I could get mad at him, now, she thought, /i>for not being able to take it. But Lea had a different take on the situation.

"Why don't you guys come over here?" She patted the chaise, spread a clean towel on it, sat. Joy put her hand his hips, moved him toward her. Lea stopped him, pulled down his shorts, took his cock in hand; Joy slid her hands up the side of his thighs, over Lea's which now were caressing his balls and cock. Joy kept hers moving under his shirt, up his body, peeled his shirt off. He kicked off the shorts. Lea sat him down next to her, then knelt on the deck. Joy rolled him to his side, wrapped herself around him from the back, kissed his neck and cheek and ears, stroked his thighs and belly and balls. Lea kissed him, her tongue in his mouth. She kissed Joy, over his shoulder, kissed down Danny's chest, founfd where she was going and fellated him gently. "Breathe," Joy whispered into her husband's ear. He inhaled; she gently pressed his belly into a huge exhale. "Again." Joy watched his inhale push his cock deeper into Lea's mouth. She pressed his belly. "I love you, Danny." Her hands were wandering around his body. Lea was holding him in her mouth. "All better?" Joy asked.

Danny cried. She held him. When he caught his breath she put his hand on Lea's head. She felt his question. "Just a little," Joy breathed, and Danny gently held her head down, watching Joy watching Lea, his cock moving deeper, until he felt Lea pulling back, but she kept her mouth there and Joy put his hand back. "Just hold it."

The front door opened and closed and there was a clatter of golf shoes on the floor.

"Hey, Tal," Danny said. "How'd you play?"

"Par for my handicap." He was taking off his clothes. "Couldn't wait?"

"This is therapy," Joy said. "Doesn't count."

"It all counts," said Tal. He lifted his wife to her knees, pushed her legs apart and entered her in one stroke. Lea moaned with delight and started moving on Danny's cock, using her hands and her mouth. Joy kept holding on to Danny who was far more interested in what Lea was doing to him.

It was different, being the extra girl. They finished the first round exactly as they were, then spent the next hour spitroasting Lea in all the other positions they could think of. Joy tried to find places to fit in, watching Lea and helping the boys position her, and at her request taking pictures with Lea's phone. She spent some time kissing and caressing Danny when he was at either end of Lea, with his finger inside her, and some time kissing Lea's nipples and fingering her clitoris when she was on her back. The boys didn't seem to be interested in giving Joy room to get in too close. That's fair, she thought. We were selfish last night. But in the end, Danny pulled his cock from Lea's mouth, picked Joy up, laid her down on the chaise next to Lea and sunk his cock deeply in.

"This is the pussy I need," he said.

She loved that. "It's your pussy, Danny," she whispered in his ear. "Just tell it who to fuck and when to fuck them."

She knew that set him off. He was gasping and moaning and really trying to fuck her brains out when Joy felt Lea's hand in hers. Tal was fucking her. She turned and they kissed. They held each other eyes, and as each husband fucked his wife to completion Joy felt blessed that she had a friend to share this with.

When it was over Tal cleaned up, Danny went out to the grocery store and the fish market, and Joy and Lea went upstairs and took a shower together. A number of mini-orgasms ensued. When Danny came back two naked men cooked dinner and two naked couples ate it. Afterward, Joy was randy and happy and teasing and wanted to show the boys something so she got Lea to go down on her while masturbating herself. Of course the guys couldn't only watch and soon enough they had formed a daisy chain, Tal's cock in Joy's mouth while Lea licked and fingerfucked her while getting fucked by Danny. After everyone came they watched Inside Out and went to sleep with their spouses.

Chapter 17

It took Joy a minute in the morning to figure out who she was and what she was doing. She was naked. She was in bed with Danny. Their door was closed. But Lea was her lover. It all stays here. That's what we agreed to. But I've known Lea for thirty years. It's not going to be that easy.

"Morning," Danny said. "You're still here."

"I just woke up myself."

"I didn't set the coffee pot," he said.

"Oops. I guess I don't have to fuck you today, then."

"I'll go make the coffee right now. And bring it to you."

"Oh, all right. Fine." Joy rolled to him and pressed her body against the length of his. His cock rose.

"Hmm. Do you want me to handle that now?"

"Handle sounds exactly right. I'm amazed I can get it up again." He rolled onto his back and pushed an arm underneath her neck and over her shoulder to cup her left breast. She squeezed his shaft with one hand and rubbed his scrotum with another.

"Easy, it's kind of tender," he said. "Just don't make me cum yet. I want to save it up."

"For what? I already fucked everybody twice. Wasn't that the deal?"

"Partly. That was sort of a trade for me fucking Lea. You gave me to Lea and I got to watch you with both of them."

Joy had to think about that for a minute. "The economics of that don't feel quite right to me. How about those blowjobs?"

"They were nice," he agreed. "But you did that voluntarily, subsequent to the initial agreement of a night with Lea for a day of mine."

"Damn lawyer. I should have signed a pre-fucktual agreement."

Danny laughed. "Funny. I'll see if there's a template for one of those online." He paused. "Look, I'm not going to enjoy it if I'm forcing you."

"Yes, Danny, yes. Yes, yes, yes. Just don't fuck it up, OK?"

He took a deep breath. "OK, then. No clothes today. We are going to a nude beach.

"I was naked all day yesterday, too."

"And the night before. Very hot. When we get back, I want to watch you and Lea together again. And I want another video."

"I don't know, Danny," she said, remembering how unappealing she had looked with a cock in her mouth.

"You look amazing with a cock in your mouth."

There you have it, she thought.

"Okay, Danny. One more video, too. Of what?" Like she didn't know.

Joy took her shower did her potions, and went downstairs. The boys were in the midst of making breakfast; Joy took her coffee and joined Lea on the lanai.

"You're naked, too?" she asked.

"Danny asked. He gets his fantasy today because I got you."

"You did," Lea said. "You do. Always and forever."

"I know." Joy said. "We're going to have to figure this one out."

"At least we don't live in the same city."

"I don't know if that's better or worse."

The boys called them in to breakfast. Danny laid out his plan.

"Just one thing, Danny. I don't want to walk to the car like this. If Dave Jason sees me naked again I might really have to fuck him."

"I don't," Danny said, "quite get that connection, but please wear whatever you want to the car."

Joy chose a not-real-transparent-but-transparent-enough-up-close cover-up. She was really glad she did, because when they walked out to the car there indeed was Dave Jason, bare-chested in his shorts and ponytail high in the air on a mobile platform with a box of fluorescent tubes, changing the parking lot streetlamps. He saluted Joy, who waved back, but he was watching the naked Lea parade to the car.

In the car Lea asked "was that . . ." and Danny said "that must have been" and they both said "the guy" at exactly the same time.

"Yep," Joy said. "He's a smart guy. One look at us and I bet he has pretty much figured out everything."

"I don't see that. We're just naturists," Tal said, "going to a naturist place."

"That could be true," said Danny. "He came upon you topless. Speaking of which . . ." He gestured and she remembered.

"I'm going to have to talk to him," Joy said, peeling off the thing she was wearing. It didn't take very long at all, she thought, for nudity to become normal. "Plus I said I'd show him the portrait."

"I'll come with you," Danny said.

"You don't have to," Joy said. She didn't want to have to fuck Dave Jason because Danny was there and wanted to see her do it.

"It's no problem."

She let that lie for now.

"He's cute. Maybe he can be in my gangbang," Lea said.

"Now you're not going to do that," Joy said.

"If she wants to, Joy, I think she is," said Tal.

"You would do that to your wife?"

"My wife might do that for herself. "

Lea nodded. "For you."

"There's a big difference between two and five," Joy said.

"How do you know? I wanted more yesterday."

"I don't want you to do it," Joy said.

"Really? Why?"

"She's jealous," Danny said.

"But she could have one too," Lea said. "I'm sure the handyman has a couple extra friends."

"Not that, sweetheart," Tal said. "Joy wants you for herself."

"It's hard enough for her to share you with us," Danny said.

Joy was whipsawed. It was true.

Lea reached between the seats and put her hand on Joy's breast. "Its okay, honey. I love you. I'm deciding about this," Lea said. "No one is tying me down or anything."

"Do you want to try that, too?" Joy said sarcastically. There was silence in the car.

"Joy," Tal said, "we're not attacking you. You've made it clear how you feel about your agency. But Lea and I have been talking, too."

"Lea likes yielding," Danny said.

"Yielding," Lea said. "The line of least resistance. Submitting to an inevitable course of action. Not being forced, but its exciting to yield to their expectations. I feel like. . . juicy and strong and soft and super receptive, and . . .."

Joy said, grasping at a straw, "That's why I'm afraid of this idea."

"But Joy," Lea said, "it turns me on."

"If you aren't careful," Joy said sharply, "You'll become the slut on the golf course you were fantasizing about the other night."

"That's okay, Joy." Lea was subdued. "If I am, I am. I don't mind. Here, at least. With you."

Joy was quiet. The rest of them started to talk gangbang logistics, like they meant it. When we were in Maui last year I submitted to Danny, and I wanted him to make me do the waiter. It turned me on. But it was kissing Lea that set this whole week in motion. If I had come home from that spa day and never said a word we wouldn't be here today. I set the parameters. Even when Danny asks me it's within the rules I established. Each act has been my decision. Lea doesn't want it to be her decision.

"Do I have to be a part of it?" Joy asked.

"You mean have sex?" Lea asked.

"No, I mean be there at all."

"I thought," Lea said in a whisper, "that maybe you could take care of me."

"I thought that's what you wanted the men for," Joy said snidely.

Lea looked hurt. "I meant me—I don't know, give me towels or water, keep things from getting too out of hand, supporting me."

Joy hadn't thought about that. Her face flamed. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry. Of course I would." She had been in that role before.

"I won't be there if you're not there," Danny said, "even if you say I can be."

Joy's temper flared. "So now I'm going to be depriving you of what you want?"

"I hope you wouldn't look at it that way," he said. "I'm getting what I want. But I'm here to do stuff with you, not to do stuff without you."

"Like watch me fuck Dave Jason."

"If you really want to, okay."

"I don't," she said, but she knew how that could become a lie. The part of her that was loving sex with Tal and Lea would be just as happy to fuck Dave Jason or anyone else. That part was sensual and erotic and so self-involved that no consequences could even be imagined. That would really make Danny worry, she thought grimly. Blow up his controlling smugness, move from his plaything to some kind of avenging angel, destroying him with the very tool that was driving his pleasure now.âa It was tempting.

"You have a really good man there, Joy," Lea said. "Don't blow it."

Joy's anger evaporated. She giggled like a four-year-old in a tickle fight. "Blowing it is exactly what got me into this whole situation!"

Everyone laughed.

"I think the turnoff is coming up," Danny said. "It's a little after milepost 37."

* * *

The beach was down a long dirt road, the kind you aren't supposed to drive your rental car on, but Danny navigated it without incident. Tal dragged a wide-wheeled cooler filled with ice and water and Italian sodas and beer, a canvas bag of fruit, chips and sandwiches slung over his shoulder. Danny wore two umbrellas like bandoliers and carried two bags with lots of towels, a camera, a couple of books, and a Frisbee. The naked women were stylishly arrayed in beach chair backpacks and flip flops. It was about a fifteen-minute walk, mostly in the sun; the breeze and soft air aroused Joy. I'm going to have sex on the beach, she realized. One more thing that won't be just Danny's anymore.

The pathway opened onto a pristine white sand beach framed by a rocky cliff at one end and thick forest at the other. Wave action was broken up by a stranded reef about a hundred yards offshore. Danny led them away from the other two couples who had staked out their own terrain. She and Lea walked to the water hand in hand while the boys unpacked and planted the umbrellas. The water was heavenly. She swam away, out almost to the reef and looked back to Lea, standing naked at the water with her hands on her hips. She could be my partner, Joy thought, then I'd never have to deal with men any more. Pure fantasy, she knew; she was always tied to Danny. A moment of grief came and went. Jenny would never swim in these waters. She stood on the reef and hugged herself. Lea was waving with some urgency. Joy swam back toward her.