Rented out for 24 hours

Story Info
29 petite brunette female rented out by mistress to a party.
795 words
3.46
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a full blown cock addicted slut now, this was a few days ago. My mistress rented me out to a beach party as the party favor, I wasn't told any details just where to be and when to get there.

So I got to the parking area, I was wearing a tiny body harness and nothing else, I parked and got out of my car, locked my phone in it and turned towards the beach. As soon as I took a few steps one of the guys came up to me and said "nice harness but not needed" and removed it. My hands were then tied behind me and he immediately fucked my pussy. He made me walk to the beach with his cock in my pussy, nipple clamps were put on me by another guy during the walk to the beach.

Once we got to the beach the guy in my pussy bent me over and the guy that put the nipple clamps on shoved his cock down my throat. They both pounded me until they came. I was then moved to a log on the beach, tied straddling it and more and more guys came to take their turns using my ass, pussy and throat.

It just kept going, I was never without a cock in me unless they were moving me to a different position. The log fucking lasted for hours and then they moved me to the middle of the beach and tied me spread eagle to metal rods pounded into the sand.

I was told at this time there was 13 guys there. As soon as I was tied the fucking continued. All I had to drink was cum. This position continued until the sun started going down.

Then I was tied with my arms behind me and a serving tray attached to nipple clamps, mouth gagged, beer was placed on the tray and I was made to serve them beer while they had dinner. Every guy I served I had to ride his cock while he drank his beer.

I was then tied between two trees when they started to go to bed, they took turns sleeping and fucking me. I wasn't allowed to sleep, just cock after cock fucking my holes, filling me with cum. Even the sun came up the same thing for breakfast. Tied with my arms behind me, serving tray attached except with coffee instead of beer and more riding cock while they ate and had their coffee.

I was moved back to the beach after breakfast, back to the log, back to being spitroasted over and over. My Mistress showed up, I don't know what time, talked and laughed with the guys, fucked me with a dildo, and then told me I was going to be walking home when they were done with me. I was going to be naked, tied, clamped, gagged and covered in cum. I was told there was 18 guys there now. Mistress took my car and left.

After the log my arms were tied behind me again and I was brought into the lake, fucked in both holes while being "washed" off.

I was tied between the trees again to "dry off" while they started packing up. Still being fucked by one or more of them. When they were all packed up abs ready to go they attached the nipple clamps again, shoved the dildo that Mistress brought down my throat and taped it in. Tied my hands behind me and then every one of the 18 guys came on me before sending me on my way.

Thankfully I don't have a gag reflex.

The walk then started, it to me 2 hours to walk to my apartment building. I was stopped and fucked 5 more times on the way, once by a police officer. Once I finally got to my apartment building I had to try and unlock and open the front door(Mistress left my house keys). The front door is one of those heavy ones that close by themselves, with my hands tied behind me that took another 15 minutes to get open. Then I had to walk to my apartment and get my door unlocked and open.

I managed to get in and then I realized I had no way of getting untied by myself. I decided that I needed to at least rinse myself off. I managed to get the shower going and got in.

Thankfully Mistress showed up while I was in the shower and untied me, helped me shower and brought food. I fell asleep and slept for a long time. When I woke up there was a note from Mistress and a set of clamps, a gag and locking cuffs.