Renting a Beach Villa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana felt Karyn place something on her pussy lips and her nose, opening her eyes she saw some cum on her fingers and started to lick it off, sucking the wet slick nodules into her mouth. Jerry had watched Joe cum on Karyn and his wife eat some of the sperm from her fingers. Slamming his cock in her cunt he said, "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum baby!" He was hoping she would turn around and swallow his load but if not her cunt was getting filled in just a second.

Dana pulled her face from Karyn's cunt turned to Jerry, dropped down on her knees and sucked him in her mouth just as he let loose his seed. It looked like he had saved up because some of his sperm dripped out of Dana's mouth and fell on her tits. She tried to swallow as much as she could but he was having a mega-orgasm. His cum dripped from her chin and ran between her breasts.

Jerry had his cock in his hand milking the last drops into his wife mouth, "That's it baby eat my load. Yeah suck it out honey." Dana smiled as he finished then licked her lips, "Thank you baby, that was wonderful!"

Everyone settled down trying to catch their breath. The girls were sitting next to each other, looked at their men when Dana snorted then looked at Karyn, "Why do I think we were set up?"

Karyn glanced at her grinned and pointed at the TV screen, "Yeah I think we were, look."

Dana furrowed her brow and watched the screen for several moments then she smiled, "Hey, that's us from earlier! Both of us thought we heard something but really didn't care at that point." Looking at Joe she reached up and pinched his check with a laugh she said, "Joe you perverted bastard!"

Joe replied, "You bet I watched and I don't know a red blooded man alive who wouldn't watch two beautiful women making love to each other. By the way Karyn you must have a very talented tongue," bending down Joe kissed her deeply.

Laughing, she stood up and said, "Let's do this right, Joe let's go to our room so everyone can get to know each other better, OK?" He nodded as Karyn took their friends' hands. Everyone headed to the bedroom. Joe grabbed the camera as he wanted to film it all and add it to the film of the girls. By the time he had the camera set up and the recorder on, Karyn was laying on her back in the middle of the bed, sucking Jerry's cock while Dana had her face buried in Karyn's cunt while using three fingers to fuck the soaked pussy.

Not missing a beat Dana pulled her face from Karyn's pussy, smiled said, "come on Joe fuck me now baby!" I love to be fucked doggy."

Then Jerry added, "she isn't kidding buddy, and she likes to squeeze while you fuck her. When you fill her with cum hang on!"

Dana pulled her cheeks apart with one hand waiting for Joe to penetrate her. Kneeling on the bed he took his cock and slid it between her pussy lips to get some lubrication. As she arched her back she allowed the re-energized cock to slide a little further in her cunt. Reaching back between her legs Dana caressed her clit and ran her fingers along the length of Joe's shaft. Once he was all the way in, she grabbed his balls squeezing and rolling them together. While she played with Joe's sack, he pumped into her making Dana moan as the engorged tool hit her cervix.

"Oh wow Joe, that feels so good! That's the biggest cock I've had since college!" she said as she pushed back against Joe.

Joe thought, 'here goes!' as he pulled all the way out, set the head of his cock against her swollen pussy lips, and slammed in hard. When Joe's balls started slapping her ass, she let out a little squeal of delight. He was making very long, fast strokes into her now. Dana was gasping and moaning,

"Yes fuck me, fuck me baby. Fuck me hard with that big cock. Uhmmm, yes, yes!"

Joe loved watching his cock slide into her pussy this way. She really started to get into it now. She had the most wonderful way of gripping his throbbing cock as he fucked her hot honey hole. To distract himself, he looked over at Karyn.

Jerry was massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples while she tried to vacuum his balls dry. Occasionally she would drop down to suck his nut sack and stroke him with her hand. Having been on the receiving end of that treatment Joe figured he wasn't going to last long but Karyn had other ideas. She got out from under him and slid back on the bed, turning around she slid under Dana so she could lick her pussy.

As she was almost there she said to Jerry, "Fuck me baby, fuck my pussy hard!" When her tongue came in contact with Dana's clit, Dana rested her face next to Karyn's pussy where she could watch her husband fill her best friends' box and flick her tongue on Karyn's clit.

Jerry grinned at Joe and nodded. He quickened his pumping into Karyn's open gash while Joe did the same to Dana. In just a few minutes we heard Karyn's breath get ragged, her first sign of a huge orgasm. She still tried to lick Dana's pussy but kept losing concentration. From under Dana's belly she moaned and said, "Faster baby, I'm going to cum! Faster Jerry, faster, fuck me, fuck me, fuccccccckkk mmmmmeeeeee!" she wrapped her legs around his ass pulling him closer.

Jerry felt like his balls were hard as rocks and his cock throbbed with his orgasm. "Here it comes Karyn. Here it comes! Unnnnnnggggg!" he slammed his pecker as deep as he could filling his friend's wife's pussy with his sperm until it ran out around his cock and dripped from Karyn's swollen, dark lips.

Dana then came next, she didn't say a word. She just grunted and hissed between her teeth. Arching her back again Joe shoved his cock deep into her tight pussy with every stroke.

"Fuck me Joe, faster, faster!" Dana loudly whispered into Joe's wife's cunt. Jerry could feel her tongue on his shaft trying to get his seed running out of Karyn's hole. Pulling his cum soaked dick out he pushed it into her face where she sucked and licked him.

Seeing her cleaning his juice coated dick sent Joe over the edge and he dumped his load into Dana's canal, coating her with his white hot spunk. Joe could feel her muscles milking every drop of the hot load from the hard prick as he slowly shrunk inside her.

Jerry lay back against the headboard, while Joe tried to stand up but he had to sit on the bed because his legs didn't work yet, Karyn stayed where she was and Dana rolled over on her side with her knees open letting the thick cum run out.

12