Reparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, I had second thoughts, but I'm a guy and I'd not been with anyone for a while..."

"So you figured you'd slum it to get your dick wet?" I was surprised to hear Mary say that. However, she sounds more amused than annoyed.

"Kind of. Anyway, a few hours later she kicks me out, claiming she needs her sleep for work the next day. I was tempted to end it there, but she guilted me into returning the favour for our next date. I brought her here and made a nice meal and..."

"You did it again?"

"More than once, but she stayed over. However, in the morning I found her going through the house making a list of where she could put her furniture. It seems she thought after three dates and some uninspiring sex; she thought she was going to move in. When I put the brakes on and explained that wasn't happening, she burst into tears and locked herself in the bathroom."

Mary gives me a look of any woman when a guy does something to make another woman cry.

"I promise I wasn't horrible about it. But in minutes it's obvious she has more than one screw loose. Saying how could I do this to her again, and didn't all the years we'd been together mean anything?"

"OK, perhaps your right. She was a bit kooky."

"More than a bit. After more than an hour trying to calm her down and get her out of the bathroom, I heard her smashing things up and worried she was trying to get some broken glass to kill herself. So I called the police. Two big Bobbies and two female officers arrived and I tried to explain, but I don't think they believed me at first.

"They tried to talk to her and eventually told her they'd knock the door down if she didn't come out. Eventually, she opened the door and the two women officers took her into one room while the male took a statement from me. Asking the same questions over and over again. After an hour, the cops compared notes and finally believed me.

"Turns out she'd gone off her med and confused me with previous boyfriends. The police took her away for a psych evaluation, but the whole thing scared me off dating for a while. However, since you've been coming around, it reawoke something..." Mary tries to suppress a grin as she thinks she knows what I'm talking about. The semi hard-on I'd sported last week.

"So, I've started going to the gym in anticipation of dipping a toe back into the dating scene. Just not right away. It's hard to get out there again."

Mary reached across the table and gave my hand a squeeze, giving me a great view down her cleavage. Her eyes followed my gaze, looking down at her chest, and she said.

"And me doing things like this would make the matter any less 'hard'." She emphasises the last word with double meaning.

"You know, I think if I were to lean just a little more I think you might even see my nipples." However, she sits back up with a smirk on her face at my disappointment.

"I really should be getting back to work. We don't want another spanking incident." She gets up and steps away, then turns back.

"Mustn't forget my coffee." Instead of stepping back, she provocatively stretches over to grab the mug. Giving me a fantastic view down her cleavage, a hint of darker colour showing just above the edge of her areola.

"And these." She adds snatching up the underwear.

As she heads towards the door, she adds. "I don't want you fingering my panties." I burst out laughing.

"That's not what I meant." She calls over her shoulder but pauses at the door to flip the back of her skirt up, exposing her knicker covered bum for a fraction of a second. I applaud and call out 'encore', but she returns to her cleaning.

All of this flirting is fun, but at this rate, I'll have to lock myself in the bathroom for a 'special' shower before she's finished.

Finishing my coffee, I wander to the hall to look in on Mary. She's leaning over the coffee table facing away from me. Presenting her bum nicely, but I'm torn between the current view and what I'd see if I was on the other side of the table. Turning around to face the other way I ask.

"Can I ask you something a bit personal?"

"Maybe. What are you doing?"

"Well, I want to make sure my looking at you isn't going to change your answer. How do you feel about being braless now?"

"I told you, it's embarrassing."

"No, I think that's society's answer and not your own thought out answer. Look, almost every woman I know has told me that they hate wearing bras and it's the first thing they take off the moment they can. With the exception of nursing bras and sports bras, which have a specific role, all other bras are only there to cover up for men's sake. Some women even claim bras are a subjugation of women, although I struggle to go that far.

"So let's try an easier one. Without your bra are you more aware of your..."

"Boobies? Yeah, I suppose. In this blouse, I keep getting a glimpse of them out of the corner of my eye..."

I start laughing. "Well, they're not exactly hidden away out of sight. They're pretty much under your nose and have been for more than 20 years. Unless whenever you get out of the shower and catch a glimpse of them in the bathroom mirror, you go. Jesus, where did they come from?"

Mary chuckles along with me.

"OK, I notice it more as I move. They rub move against the cloth of the blouse."

"Is it unpleasant?"

"No, but it's a little distracting. It also reminds me of how short this skirt is of this costume."

"But, you've got killer legs. I've no idea why you aren't always in a skirt. Even in ones not quite as short as that. But I noticed you didn't call it a silly costume this time?"

"Well, I suppose it sort of grows on you over time. It's odd when I put it on it's like I'm putting on another persona." Now that was an interesting observation.

"Like your secret identity?"

"Like Superman?"

"I was thinking Wonder woman."

"I don't remember Wonder woman dressed like this."

"I think you'd be surprised. The guy who created it was into a few freaky things. I think they made a movie about it."

"You know if my husband had asked me to wear something like this, I'd have told him no chance. So I've no idea why I let you talk me into it. And last week when you ordered me not to wear a bra this time..." Hang on. I jokingly suggested it, there was no order. Interesting how she's warped that. "Well, I was thinking about it all week. Would I do it? Could I do it?

"So last night I told Jim I needed some air while we were watching TV. And slipped upstairs to remove my bra, and then went for a brief walk."

"And, did anyone notice?"

"No, it was getting dark and I didn't see anyone else. However, I'll admit it was exhilarating."

"OK, so I know I've sort of pushed you into this, but it's not all bad it is? I notice your mood seems to have improved since you put it on."

"I suppose. Can you turn around its weird talking to the back of your head?"

"And you seem to have a bit more of a spring in your step?" Mary looks thoughtful, and then steps closer to me. Stopping rather closer and looking up at me.

"About last week, with the dropped feather duster. I've been wondering about it ever since. How much did you actually see?"

Fuck! That's a surprise, not only that she'd been thinking about it, but that she wants the details. And something of a dilemma. I doubt offering to show her the illicit video I'd taken would go down well. Or admitting I'd watched it over a dozen times.

And that created a second problem. In reality, Mary had been exposed only for a handful of seconds, but I'd studied it in detail and zoomed in on it. Then I realise I've taken too long to come up with a casual dismissal, that I'd not noticed much. She'd not believe me if I tried to lie.

As I open my mouth to reply, she turns her back to me. "Show me."

What? My brain screams. Is she serious? Or is this some sort of ploy to get her own back on my teasing of her. She can't actually want me to lift up her skirt to expose her bum, can she? Rather than risk it, I reach out and place the back of one finger low down across her buttocks.

"At first it was about here." When Mary doesn't finch or jump away I almost regret not being a little bolder. "I could see about an inch of your underwear at first."

I could see only a little of the side of her face, but I could see she was blushing. Then she asks.

"And when I went lower? When I opened my knees wider to try to get the feather duster?"

OK, if that's what she wants. I lift my finger higher, pressing against her bum and lifting the skirt just a little. Stopping about three quarters the way up her buttocks.

"About there."

"That much?" She asks and I can see the blush extending to her ears. But again, she's not moved away. So I add.

"Yeah, your thin white cotton panties stretched tight across the perfect peach of your bum."

"And?" There's a slight tremble in her voice.

"And, I could see the soft smooth skin of your inner thighs. The material cupping the curve of your mons, topped with a little cushion of pubic hairs." Mary's flush now extends to her collarbone.

"It was only for a second or so, but I'll remember it forever. Oh and when you went really low, your blouse had pulled out and from the top of your skirt. It gaped open and I could see your stomach up to the underside of your bra." She gasps and hurriedly turns around

Looks me in the eye just for an instant, and then looks away. But I swear there was excitement mixed in with the embarrassment

"I almost wish I could have seen that."

"We could arrange to take a photograph like that." Mary looks shocked, but I was joking again. Or mostly so.

"You just want me on my hands and knees again, so you can fill your phone with pictures of me like that." 'Of course' is the obvious answer; instead, I try a different tack.

"Actually, I was thinking you could take them. I have an app on my phone that takes selfies at predefined intervals." I reach around her and grab some sticky tape. Tearing off a strip, twisting it into a double-sided sticky pad, and putting it on the back of the phone. "You can set the phone up in the bedroom and you can recreate the pose. In private."

"But the photos are still on your phone."

"I won't touch the phone until you have seen the pictures and deleted them. Of course, if you felt like leaving me a souvenir, I'd be appreciative." Not waiting for her to think of another excuse, I grabbed some tape from a draw and pulled off a length. Looped it around and a twist to create a double-sided sticky pad.

Walking into the bedroom, Mary follows like a lost sheep. I select the app to start the timer and stick my phone onto one of the mirrored wardrobe doors, just high enough to photograph Mary on the bed.

"It takes pictures every 15 seconds with a three beep countdown before it takes the picture. Press the square button to stop it."

I hurry from the room and close the door, wondering if Mary will actually do it. Returning to the lounge, I sit nervously, my cock hard as I hear each three-beep countdown. After a minute or so, I remember some more shopping in the car. I bring in the shopping and start putting it away. I'm just finishing when Mary reappears with the phone.

"All done?" I ask and she nods a look of excited satisfaction on her face.

"Left anything for me?" I ask as she passes over the phone.

"Of course not."

She smirks as I pout in mock disappointment. As she returns to work, I grab my laptop. I need to send a work email. As I start to compose it, I realise I've already sent some of the information, so go into the sent email box and freeze. There was a new email I'd not sent. Had I been hacked?

The message had no title or text in the body, only a file purporting to be a JPEG. But it could be anything. My finger hovered over delete and paused as I remembered my phone had my email set up. Had Mary...

It was a risk; potentially fuck up my computer, or a sexy photo of Mary. My finger decided for me and clicked, save the attachment. After scanning for virus and crossing my fingers, both that I don't fuck up my computer, and that it's worth it.

The picture opened and it was worth it. The camera on the phone was far better than the video and the lighting so much better. Plus the camera was far closer than last week.

The skirt is a little more than halfway up her bum, exposing identical panties from last week, pulled tight across her peachy bottom. Her legs are apart and the mound of her sex is clear. The major difference is in this she's twisting to look back over her shoulders at the camera, although you can only see her eyes and nose, and it's out of focus so you'd never know for sure it was Mary.

"I'm done." She calls as she walks towards the kitchen door, and I hurriedly open a spreadsheet to hide what I'd been looking at. Hoping I don't look like a kid caught in the cookie jar. Checking the time, I replied.

"A little over the two hours this week."

"Well, I felt I'd short-changed you last week by finishing early. Can I borrow your phone again?"

Typing in my pin, I held it out, and she took it, and then moved to stand at my side, her breasts almost pressed against my shoulder.

"Could you show me how to get that app up again? I want to try something" I open the app, but before I hand the phone over.

As she takes it and walks off, I have to consider the change to her demeanour in the last couple of weeks. She's almost playful, quite a change.

As I sit on tenterhooks waiting, I cannot help wonder what she's up to. I reopen my email in anticipation, waiting for the beeping to stop.

After ten agonisingly long minutes, I hit pay dirt. An email with two attachments. I save the files and go back to looking for more with no avail. I want to open the images, but knew I'd have to wank if I saw them, and didn't want Mary to catch me doing that.

Several minutes later she reappears, dressed in her street clothes.

"You know, those boy shorts are really comfy, I may have to get some more myself." She wiggles her hips to emphasise and for me to fantasise about.

"No crumbs left on the phone for me?"

"Sorry." Is her reply, but she sounds nothing like it as she hands over the phone.

I see her glance down at my crotch and see a smirk cross her mouth as she spots my bulge.

"I wonder if I could un-delete the files?" I ask and Mary looks worried.

"Don't worry I don't think I could and even if I could, I wouldn't. Private photos are private." God, I feel bad saying that, when I had three photos and a video she didn't know about.

Attempting to redeem myself from being a horrible person, I offer a final olive branch.

"If you ever need to talk about Jim or anything else, I'm here for you. A sounding board, someone to rage at, and know it will never be repeated." She looks a little shocked I'd offer, and it feels intimate again. So I end with.

"And you wouldn't have to dress up or anything." She breaks into a smile as the tension fades.

"See you next week." She steps up and hugs me, then kisses my cheek. Both are things we'd never done before.

As I heard the front door close. I click to open the first new photos, and I'm not disappointed. It's a near-identical copy of the last one, except in this she's wearing boy shorts, and they look fantastic.

The powder blue lace of the waistband is only just visible under the skirt, exposing most of her perfectly smooth bottom. The material covered the crease between her cheeks, if only just, and the area covering her pussy smaller than the plain panties. However, it covered everything, if only just.

My finger hovers over the mouse, wondering if the last photo was the G-string. As it loads, I'm momentarily disappointed it's the boy shorts again, then I realise it's actually better. Instead of looking over her shoulder. She's tried to recreate the original pose, head and shoulders lower than her bum. Only this time she's managed to improve on it.

In this, the skirt is flipped all the way up her back, leaving her bottom entirely exposed. On top of that, she'd tucked the front of her skirt into the waistband. Holding it away and exposing her torso.

The previous week I'd seen up to the underside of her bra. This week she had no bra, and she'd gone a step further. The blouse and waistcoat are unbuttoned and hanging free. Leaving her large breasts to hang down naturally. Any doubt she was enjoying this could be dismissed by the sight of her achingly hard nipple topping her breasts. I just wanted to wrap my lips around them.

My hands move on autopilot to unzip my pants and extract my rock hard cock. It felt like it had been hard for hours and I'll not take long to cum. Zooming in with one hand while the other slowly masturbated, I studied her plump round breasts, the enticing nipples, then to the gusset of the panties. Covering less than her regular panties, but the layers of lacy hide the contents.

Clicking to the first photo, as I zoom in I notice a hint of a damp patch on her plain white underwear. The pace of my wanking picks up at the confirmation Mary is incontrovertibly turned on by this.

My phone buzzes, startling me, suddenly guilty about what I was doing. Making it more so as the message was from my mother, asking if I was popping around to visit today.

Damn! That spoils the mood. So I close the laptop and try to think about what I should do.

At the least, I should delete the photos and video, or actually admit I had them. I might legitimately claim access to the pictures from the emails, as she had used my account without asking. And I had genuinely been concerned I'd been hacked.

However, I had no such flimsy defence over the video. If I admitted to that now, there was no reason for her to have taken the photos today. And now I had all four, telling her felt more as if I'd be attempting to blackmail her. Which I'd never do.

Hell, I never meant to get into this position. I'd not set out to seduce or try it on with Mary. The maid's uniform was a drunken joke that went too far. I never expected her to wear it, much less each week. The best I could have imagined was to be called a fool or worse after showing her the skimpy outfits.

The underwear I was less innocent of, I could not blame those on the alcohol. My browser history would show I spent hours searching before I'd bought them, and for why? To escalate and keep Mary off balance. That had to stop.

Besides, I couldn't think of any way it could escalate safely. It was one thing to tease me using her cleavage or bum, but that didn't mean she'd cross the line. Even if she was pissed off with her husband.

In the end, I decide on inaction, for mostly cowardly reasons. Any change in my demeanour might cause her to ask why. If she wanted to be flirty, that was up to her. I could hint about the photos without admitting I'd seen them.

I decided on a cool shower and to head out to the gym, then visit my mother.

Chapter 4 - Progression

The doorbell woke me groggy from sleep. Slipping from the bed and into a dressing gown. I headed barefoot to the front door. Opening it, Mary brushes past me to get out of a summer shower.

Shrugging off her coat, she glances into the lounge.

"Had a bit of a one-man party last night?" Nodding in reply, I'd had a bit of a movie marathon with a lot of beer and snacks.

"Erm..." she adds and I notice where she's looking at me. Looking down to see my dressing gown is barely closed and the bulge of my morning erection is on the edge of escaping.

"Sorry about that!" Quickly pulling the material to ensure I'll not flop out.

"It's ok, it is your home, and you can do what you want. I just wasn't expecting to see one of those today." There's something in her tone, but she turns and enters the lounge to clean up my mess.

I need to pee but decide I can wait to see what the matter is.