Reparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not good. Who am I kidding? She's not got long left."

"I'm sorry..." Is the standard platitude, but all I can offer.

"It's not your fault. My father had cancer about ten years back. Went through all the chemo and radiation therapy, but still wasted away and died. Mum has cancer herself, but didn't tell me and didn't accept treatment. Didn't want to linger as Dad did."

"It's a hard choice," I reply.

"So she's asked me to persuade Jim and our son to move in for her last few weeks. It will be ours afterwards and it's a large enough house for all of Jim's crap and close enough to school for our son to walk."

After that, I only saw them once as the removal van loaded up. I waved goodbye to the trio and set Mary, the maid's uniform and everything else about it into the past.

Chapter 7 - Epilogue

It must have been over a year since I'd seen or heard anything from Mary or Jim. The new neighbours were an elderly couple and kept very much to themselves.

Then one day I had an email marked as junk and I was just about to delete it when I noticed I recognised the email address. It was the one Mary had used to email the photograph to herself.

The only text was a username and password, along with a link to a website. Before I clicked on the link, I searched out the website to find it was an obscure porn site for amateurs to share videos and photos.

A little hesitantly, I clicked on the link to find a POV video in a hotel room. A pair of rather skinny and hairy men's legs were on the bed. From the bedding and decor, I guess it was a Premier Inn.

"Ready." A male voice behind the camera calls and there's something familiar about the voice, but I cannot place it.

The camera moves to point at the bathroom door as a woman appears from the bathroom. She's wearing a white basque and a feathered mask that hides her eyes and forehead. And that's all she's wearing, except for a sexy smile. Despite her face covering, I recognise her, its Mary.

She may have lost a few pounds and changed her hair to something a little less mumsy, but I'd recognise those tits anywhere. The basque curved under them, seeming to present them without covering them at all. I noticed one other change. Below the figure-hugging garment that ended at her hips was a shaved pussy. She'd had quite a bush last time I'd seen it.

"Fuck me, love. You look amazing." Now I recognise Jim's voice.

My thumb hits pause on the video, as I'm not sure I want to see Mary having sex with her husband. Hypercritical, I know, as I'd watched the video of us fucking dozens of times. But I'm curious, why have I been sent this link? And why has she allowed Jim to record and post it on the internet? Realising I'd never know if I didn't watch it, I hit play.

Mary holds her fingertip up to her lips, signalling for silence. Sensibly I suppose as it's harder to identify the pair if you don't hear them talking.

"What would you like me to do?" She asks in a deeper than usual voice. A mix of husky and bronchial.

"I suppose you want me to suck that giant cock of your?" The camera waggles acknowledgement, and again I nearly pause it. It might be POV, but did I want to see her husband's dick?

She moves to the foot of the bed and climbs on, her breasts swinging free and his dick comes into the frame. I'll admit to a little conceited pride that mine is bigger.

"You are a big boy today." She whispers as her head hangs over his dick.

Speaking from personal experience, I know how the skilful she is with a blowjob. Without thinking, my hand moves to my crotch to feel my growing member. Glancing at the timer, I notice it's only ten minutes long, so it's either been edited down or it's only the blowjob.

Kneeling between his legs, her head bobs up and down, and her lips locked to the shaft and tip. Her fingers around the base. After a few minutes, Jim is making noises like he's getting close when Mary sits up and looks directly at the camera.

"I think we should move on to the next item. Would you like to fuck my titties?" She asks, leaning forward to trap his dick between her fleshy breasts. Squeezing her breasts together, she cannot get low enough to trap more than the tip without overbalancing.

She moved up the body and for a moment, it's all blurry as her head and breasts are almost touching the camera. Then she leans back, and she's resting over his groin, his dick in her hand, held up against her pussy.

"I know what you really want, but you have to tell me." She asks and hurriedly Jim replies.

"I need to be inside you."

"Where exactly?"

"You're pussy."

"My pussy, you say? Don't you mean you want to force your great big cock up my cunt?" It seems I'm not the only one shocked at her use of such a crude word. I hardly heard her swear at all when I knew her. Jim stutters a yes.

She lifts up and I see her meaty labia split as she pushes the tip back and forth; his glans comes away glistening with her juices. Each time she moves it closer to her opening he tries to thrust in, but she moves away.

"I think we're going for something a little different this time." She lifts off him, but before either of us can complain. She reverses position and straddles him with her back to the camera.

Lifting up, she reaches between her legs, grasps the shaft, and lines it up at her entrance. I've half expected a slow gentle penetration, but she pushes back and his entire dick vanishes inside her in a second.

Any reservations about watching this or not are out the window. Yanking down my zip, I pull out my hard cock and wank it in time with Mary's rocking movements. Having had her in this position, it takes little imagination to combine the visuals with the memory of her hot and juicy pussy wrapped around my rod.

It doesn't take much longer for Jim to say he's close and I notice her hand furiously rubbing away at her clit. When he starts to cum, she arches her back and pushes down hard on him.

"Oh, god, you're filling me up. You're cumming so hard! And so am I."

Having seen the genuine thing, I know she's faking, either just for the video or for her husband.

Twisting her head and shoulders around, she looks deep into the camera lens and asks.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." The way she says it makes it sound like she's asking just me. I had, but I wasn't close myself, I'd have to watch the video of us fucking again.

Mary turns back and leans forward. Jim's softening dick slips from her hole, which gapes for a second and closes up.

"Should I stop the recording?" He asks.

"No, it's OK we can edit this bit out. But you might want to record this, so we have a record of what we said. Was it OK?"

"That was amazing," Jim exclaims. "The best in years."

"You know if you're especially nice to me, you might get more special treats in return."

"Like what?" He asks.

"I'll give you a hint. Something I've always said never ever to might change to a maybe." I appear to be just as much in the dark as he is until she reaches back and spreads her bottom exposing her bum hole.

"Really!" Jim asks, mirroring my astonishment.

Mary climbs off Jim and moves to sit next to him, her arm reaching over his thighs to support herself.

"Not at the moment, obviously." Her fingertip moves to the tip of his flaccid penis, and then she leans in and sucks their combined juices off with an 'hmmm' of approval.

"It's only a maybe, not a definitely. However, if you keep treating me nicely, you never know. And maybe a few more things from your filthy little fantasy list." I'd have thought Jim would have been sensible enough to accept that for the moment.

"Like what?" He asks excitedly.

"It's an extensive list, I cannot remember it all. Let's see, perhaps a little adventure outdoors. A little hankie and or pankie? A trip to a topless beach? It might be possible to combine both."

"Wow, I'd love that."

"What was your top fantasy again?"

"Seeing you with another man," he replies and I'm shocked, but the video makes a little sense now.

"Even assuming I would ever go along with that, I know what you're like with your jealousy."

"It would be different!"

"Oh yeah? I doubt that. If, and it's a very big if, I found somebody. And I want to make it clear I'd be the one selecting this man. How could I know, after I'd effectively offered myself to him, you'd not change your mind and cause trouble."

"I promise. It's something I've always wanted. I could get over being jealous if I could see that."

"How about this? I've a couple of recently divorced friends who have turned into cougars. How about I go out with them a couple of times and get them to take pictures of me chatting and flirting with other men?"

"I'd be fine with that." But even I could tell he wasn't really happy about it.

"Or pictures or a video of me dancing and perhaps kissing them."

"No problem." He lied again.

"What if I was sitting on their knee and giving them a peek down my blouse?"

"I'd love that." Weirdly, this time I believed him.

"I'm still not sure. When you put it on your list, I was flabbergasted. I'd no idea."

"It's not that uncommon a fantasy." He defends himself.

"A fantasy yeah, but turning it into a reality."

"But it's not only me getting something out of it." Mary ignores that and goes on.

"I did some research and found a heck of a lot of info on the internet. From organising a full-blown orgy to first time experimental swingers. How to find your first partner. I found one woman's blog with a list of do's and don'ts. For example, only choose someone of a compatible age and attractiveness, so neither side gets jealous. So I'd not get some 19 year old Adonis and you'd get some blonde teenage bimbo with tits bigger than her IQ."

"That sounds sensible." Jim replies obviously pleased that Mary has at least bothered to think this through and not dismiss it.

"Then you cannot choose anyone either of you works with or in your immediate circle of friends. It can be too awkward whenever you meet, as it might go badly or they might assume it was more than a one-time thing. The person would have to be some you know and trust, but rarely see. She said she'd done it a few times with an ex neighbour. Or it would have to be a complete stranger and I'm not sure I could do it with a random guy."

I could see where this was leading and it was looking interesting.

"Even if you can prove to be ok and not jealous, and I find someone. The first time it would just be him and me."

"Why?"

"Don't you think it's going to be awkward for him doing it in front of you? I know I'd be on edge. How do you think you'd before in front of another guy? What if he's not as gifted down there as you? I doubt you'd not make some joke about it and ruin it all. Whatever guy I chose would need to be comfortable enough with me before agreeing to you being there."

"But that means you having sex behind my back."

"Hardly behind you back, you're the one pushing for this. But if that's a deal breaker for you we can forget the entire thing. It's your fantasy and not mine. I feel weird just thinking about it."

"Sorry, it's just the idea..."

"Isn't that what you want, or is it only that you can watch me doing it? Or share me out like some property?"

"No of course not." Jim backpedals quickly.

"How about this, if it ever gets that far I'll see if I can somehow video it? Christ! You're asking heck of a lot as it is, and I still can't imagine it really happening. One last thing. If I or the person I chose gets cold feet, it's over. No questions and no pressure to try it again. The same applies to you. You have to be absolutely certain about this. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle if we go ahead. I'm not having you trying to hold it over my head if you change your mind after the event.

"Not turn off the camera and join me in the shower."

Sitting back as the video ends. It made sense she'd sent the video link to me now, and she'd pretty much telegraphed I was to be the person she wanted. But could I do it with her husband there? Clicking back into the email, I hit reply and type 'Why?'

Moments later, my mobile rings, and its Mary.

"Hey, what did you think?" She sounds excited.

"Well, you look better than ever. The new hairstyle suits you." she starts to chuckle.

"Because I shaved my pussy?"

"Not what I meant, however it's always nice to see a nice shaved clam."

"You realise I chose that position so you could admire my bum. You seemed to have a thing for it last time."

"Of all the things to have a 'thing' about, your bum is certainly one that qualifies."

"Thanks, but what I meant was what we talked about at the end."

"Surprised. Both that you seemed to be considering going along with it and that Jim has that fantasy. Don't get me wrong, but after what we did and how guilty you felt, I'd not expect you to go along with it."

"Don't you see, when I found out about Jim's fantasy it sort of gave me a retroactive absolution of what we did." That was twisting the facts quite a bit. "Now if we do it again in front of him, what we did counts as just practise." If that's the way she needs to see it, who am I to point out the logical flaws.

"Not that I wouldn't mind having some more fun with you again, but I'm not sure about the Jim thing. I mean, would he just be watching or would he expect to join in?"

"Oh, I'd not thought about that. I suppose I was so shocked by the request and was only thinking about me with someone else."

"It kinda makes a difference to me. He might just sit and watch with his clothes on, but what if he wants to video it? Or be naked and wank while we're doing it? If he wants to join in, is it one after another or both at the same time?"

"Erm!" Mary replies obviously thinking of that for the first time.

"And if he wants it to be at the same time, would it be spit roast? Or as the comedian Jimmy Carr says, is it one on the pink and one in the stink? Cuz as I remember, that was virgin territory."

"Not quite so virgin these days. But I get your point."

"Yeah, because crossed swords would be a deal breaker."

"Seems, I have to get some more specifics out of Jim. However, I don't really expect it to go that far. I suspect he won't be able to control his jealousy when he sees me flirting with other guys." I couldn't say I wouldn't feel a little jealous myself, to see that.

"I noticed he didn't sound convincing about keeping his jealousy under control. Until you mentioned flashing your tits."

"Yeah, I noticed that. It kinda pissed me at the time."

"Still, why are we talking if you think this will flame out before it starts. Seems kinda cruel to dangle that particular sexy peach in front of me."

"Not really. Let me speak plainly. Even though I felt guilty at the time, the fun we had together, up to and including the sex, were some of the best and exciting times of my life. You heard me tell Jim that the guy I chose, and I definitely want it to be you, would need to be comfortable with Jim's involvement.

"So I figure that means we'd have to do it more than once. So why wait until Jim chickens out, why not take the opportunity to get reacquainted. Perhaps try out some new things. I'm a lot more open minded about some things than I was."

"And if Jim isn't put off and wants to go ahead, anyway?"

"Then we video it, making sure to make it seem like it's our first time. Then I show him it. When Jim sees it, he'll almost certainly want to forget it. If he doesn't, we can say you pulled out at the last minute. Figuratively, at least." She laughs girlishly and I realise she's more devious than I thought.

"So are you interested?" She asks expectantly.

That's a very leading question! Do you think I should do it?