Reparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up? You seem out of sorts."

"Nothing." She replies.

"Oh, the infamous female 'nothing'. That confirms there is something bothering you. Besides, you've forgotten to put on your uniform." That raises a weak smile, and she puts down the empty beer cans.

"Something about him?" I guess and she lets out a sigh and nods. "Remember what I said last week? If you need someone independent to talk to about it? Non-judgmental and bound to silence." Her lips tighten and I expect her to refuse. Instead, she blurts out.

"Last Saturday he went on a stag do, as you know. Something I was really unhappy about, as the football club gang has a reputation of these things getting out of hand. However, Jim assured me this time it would be different. No strip clubs or anything like that."

"I take it that it didn't work out that way?"

"Oh, he assured me they didn't get up to anything when he got home. But he's been 'off' all week, out of sorts, like expecting something bad to happen. Well, yesterday it did. I got an email from one of the other wives asking if I'd heard what they had got up to on the stag do. It seems some photographs had turned up on social media proving they went to a strip club and Jim..."

"He was photographed doing something he shouldn't?" She nods and adds.

"She was blonde, huge fake tits and young enough to be his daughter." Taking a breath to calm down before continuing. "There were only two pictures. One of her grinding against his groin and another with his head buried between her tits." 'Lucky bastard' I thought but kept my expression concerned.

"And he lied about it?" I asked.

"Right up to the point I showed him the pictures. Now he will get the short end of the stick for the foreseeable future. I'd planned on surprising him by modelling my new underwear when he got home, but that plan is indefinitely postponed."

"I'd take you modelling the underwear, over some semi-clad teenage bimbo any day." I offer, and she looks at me.

"I don't believe you, but thanks for the compliment."

My bladder reminds me I had other plans, returning to the bedroom to grab something to wear. Mary follows me and opens the drawer I kept her maid uniform in. I'm surprised, and almost told her not to bother, but some sixth sense told me not to.

Grabbing sweatpants and a t-shirt, I went to the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I head to the bedroom to hang up my dressing gown, to find Mary in her maid uniform again. As with last week, she is braless and leaning over to make the bed. She notices me lurking in the doorway.

"What?" She asks.

"I'm just enjoying the view." She looks down and then back at me shaking her head in the 'boys will be boys' expression. However, her cheeks show a little colour and the outline of hardening nipples appear through the blouse's cloth.

Leaving her to it, I gather the rubbish in the lounge. Just because Mary was my cleaner, didn't justify me making extra work for her. I'd just put the cans in the recycling. Then I heard a crash from the kitchen.

Rushing in to find Mary standing by the sink with a sea of broken glass at her feet.

"It was the vase of the window sill; I was thinking about that young slut and not paying enough attention. Was it valuable?"

"It was left to me in my grandmother's will." Not that I'd ever cared for it.

"I'm so sorry, how can I repay you?" Shaking my head, I grab the dustpan and brush and move over to cleaning up.

Mary steps aside as I squat down, picking up the larger pieces to put in the pan. She squats down beside me, and suddenly the broken glass is secondary. Not only can I see even more of her cleavage as she leans forward to pick up the glass. But her knees are parted and her skirt is very short. I can clearly see the crotch of her plain white cotton panties stretched tightly across her mons. A hint of pubic hair and...

"Oh!" I exclaim as I cut myself.

"Not paying enough attention?" She asks and I'm not sure if she knows how exposed she is.

"Obviously." Standing and turning to the sink to wash the minor cut and check it clear of glass.

Wrapping it in some kitchen towel, I turn to see Mary is now on her hands and knees sweeping up the smaller pieces of glass. Her breasts hang down, pulling the neck of her blouse open. I can see the slopes of her upper breasts and the inner curves as I can see down past her breasts and down to her stomach. The sweeping motion of her arms causes them to sway and I can feel myself starting to get hard. I'm now regretting skipping underwear beneath my sweatpants.

She moves closer and I'm about to step away when she stops me.

"Stay there; there is glass around your feet." I'm certain I caught her glancing at my growing bulge and would swear there was a suppressed smile on her face. Certainly, her nipples were more obvious.

She stops with her head less than six inches from my crotch and for a fleeting moment, I wonder what she'd do if I just pulled my cock out.

Stepping away, I get an impression of disappointment from Mary. Not for myself though, as I move around the room to see her bottom. As with the first time I saw it, it was magnificent. I'd swear she's exaggerating her hip movements just for me. Her skirt has ridden up, exposing most of her bum.

"You know I can see your bum." Mary freezes but does not get up or attempt to cover up.

"So?" She asks without looking at me.

"So, it's just as magnificent as I remember it." She twists her head around to look at me.

"Really?"

"Definitely." An idea strikes me as to why she's doing this. She needs reassurance that she's still attractive after Jim had his head buried between teenage breasts.

"You're just saying that." She comments.

Taking the bull by the horns, I reply. "I could be lying to you, however, I'm not. And I already told you he cannot lie." I look down and her eyes drop to the lump in my trousers. Her cheeks flush, but she doesn't look displeased.

"I'm only a little disappointed you aren't wearing the other underwear. Or At least just the boy shorts." She chuckles throatily.

"Strangely enough that wasn't on my 'to do' list when I left my house. Make sure to bring sexy panties around to my neighbour to look at.

I have to chuckle in return. Mary has finished sweeping up the glass, but I don't want to miss this moment.

"How about we try something? An experiment." I ask, stepping closer to help her to her feet.

"What?" She asks, uncertainly.

"Nothing bad. Most of it is in the mind. Have you ever been to a topless beach?" She shakes her head. "Ever thought about it?"

"When I was younger, before I had my son, maybe."

"Trust me; you'd still stand out as a beauty." My gaze lingers on her bust for several seconds. Previously, she'd have blushed at my being so obvious.

"Now close your eyes and imagine you are on a nudist beach, nobody knows you, and you are perfectly safe. Imagine the eyes of the other men and women following you as you walk down the beach. Looking on with desire."

Her eyes open and she gives me a look of disbelief.

"Why would they look at me? I'm nearly forty, saggy, and have a kid."

"You still don't believe me how amazing your arse is, do you?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"I think you're feeling insecure about that young girl. Your first false and derogatory comments were about your age. You are still desirable, even if Jim is stupid enough not to notice as often as he should."

Thinking for a moment, I had another idea. Taking a kitchen chair, I place it in front of the back door.

"Sit. I'll sit over here." I sat on the floor on the opposite side of the kitchen, with my back to her, but with an empty path between us.

"I'm going to sit with my back to you and I promise not to look. However, I want you to imagine you are the stripper and I'm your audience watching you."

"Excuse me?"

"Think about what you're wearing. I think you'll admit now if only to yourself that you find wearing it, and being admired while you do, a bit of a turn on. I think you were showing off to me this morning because you're feeling insecure. I'm trying to find a way to reassure you without crossing a serious line."

"What do you mean?"

"If I just turned around and told you to show me your breasts you wouldn't would you?" She doesn't reply and just for a moment, I'm tempted to try it. Instead, I continue.

"This way it's all in the mind. Imagine if you did something naughty like flashing me from your bedroom window every time you saw me. But you only did it if I was looking the other way. Only you would know, but wouldn't you get a buzz from it and a frisson of excitement that you might get caught?"

"I suppose. Not that I would, of course." She replies.

"True, but the mind is a powerful thing. Now I will tell you to do some things, and if you don't want to, I still want you to imagine that you're doing it. I know I will imagine you doing what I say. OK?"

"I think so." She doesn't sound sure.

"Imagine some sexy music playing and you're swaying in place watching my face as my eyes follow every movement of your breasts. Shake them for me?" Mary giggles and I've no idea if she does or not.

"Now I want you to lean forward and pull the top of your blouse down exposing them more. Tell me what you can see?" Its several seconds before she replies.

"I can see my hard nipples clearly through the thin material. The edges of my areolas are just peeking out in the open."

"And how do you feel about that? What do you think your audience thinks? What do they want?"

"They want to see more," she replies.

"Of course they do. You should lift your breasts up and out of the top of the blouse so I can admire them."

Again, there is silence in reply, and as it extends, I wonder if I've pushed her too far. I've no idea if she's actually doing this, just playing along, or thinking I'm a colossal idiot. I'm just about to ask if we should just forget this when Mary replies.

"I can't."

"Can't or won't?"

"Can't, the blouse is too tight." That confirms she's actually doing it rather than just imagining it.

"What do you think you should do about that?"

"Take it off?" She stumbles over the words.

"Of course." Pausing a moment, I add. "And you should throw it into your audience."

Again, a delay, then the white cotton blouse sails over my head. And I sit there imagining her topless. I've seen enough to have a pretty good idea what she looks like. I clap and wolf whistling.

"Amazing, spectacular. You look stunning."

"How would you know?"

"I'd be more than happy to turn around and look..."

"No!" She replies reflexively. Then adds. "I'm not sure this is a good idea."

"OK, but how do you feel? Excited?"

"A little." She admits, quietly.

"So we will continue. Where is the skirt on your legs?"

"Not even halfway down my thighs."

"In which case I want you to draw it back, exposing more of your lovely legs for me."

"How far?" She asks.

"All the way up. You have to expose your panties to your audience."

"OK, I've done that. Now what?" She replies almost instantly, her voice a little breathy.

"What do you think? What would your audience expect?"

"To open my legs?"

"Of course, slide your bottom to the front edge of the seat and open your legs wide."

There is a minor noise as the seat moves on the floor.

"Have you done it?"

"Yes." She whispers.

"How do you feel?"

"Exposed."

"And?"

"Vulnerable."

"And?" This time its long seconds before she replies.

"Horny. Super fucking horny." We both chuckle at that and it defuses the tension in the air a little.

"Are you ready for one more thing? Hook a finger into the side of your panties and pull them aside, exposing yourself to your audience."

This is a big hurdle and I expect her to call a halt to this game. Instead, she speaks.

"They are too tight."

"You know what to do." There is a scrape of the feet of the chair as she stands.

"Before you sit down, hand them to me." Holding one hand palm up over my shoulder. The desire to sneak a peek is nearly overwhelming, but I promised and that's that.

The soft warm cloth underwear is placed on my hand and I sense Mary is waiting for me to tell her the next thing. At this point, I'm not sure if she wouldn't do anything I told her. The temptation stretches my self-control to the very limit.

"Sit back down in the same position. Exposing your womanly core to me."

Is Mary half as turned on as I am? Then I realise I can check. Lowering her panties, I move them past my face and can see and smell her arousal. Mine is no less obvious, reaching down I move my throbbing dick within the confines of my trousers.

I decided at least one of us can reach some sort of satisfaction.

"Now I want you to imagine me turning around. The look on my face as I drink in the perfection of your womanly form. Crawling towards you, my eyes devouring every inch of your exposed flesh. I stop between your open knees and you can see the desire burning in my eyes.

"The need to kiss you, gentle little kisses all over your body. The tip of my tongue exploring every nook and cranny. To kiss the upper slopes of your breasts. Where would you like me to kiss next?"

"Here." Then as I cannot see where she means, adds. "My nipples."

"Would you prefer little kisses around the edges working towards your areola or go straight to sucking..."

"Sucking. Capture my nipples."

"OK, I'm kissing your nipples. My lips open and I suck your whole nipple, drawing it gently into my mouth. The tip of my tongue teasing the tip. How is that?"

"More." Comes the breathless reply.

"Harder?"

"Yes."

"I suck harder, and you feel my teeth pressing into your flesh. I'm pulling hard enough to lift your breast up. My tongue is lapping at your nipple." Mary makes a noise and I suspect she's playing with her breasts.

"Switching to the other breast you look down to see the first glistening with my saliva and your nipple an almost angry purple. Repeating the treatment on your other breast, I pull back. Where would you like me to go next? Down?"

"Yes!"

"Open your legs wide, slide lower on the chair so you're presenting yourself to me. So you can see clearly what I'm about to do to you. My lips kiss down across your abdomen. Down to your pubes, lower as I inhale your heavenly scent." Mary gasps quietly.

"Touch yourself as I describe what I do to you. OK." She mutters something that sounds like something affirmative.

"I kiss around your thighs, closer to your pussy, flicking my tongue out along your lips. Up to your clit proudly poking out of its hood." I'm guessing here.

"A fingertip probes your labia, seeking your core. They part easily and I'm finally inside you."

Mary gasps in pleasure. I want to turn around, I want to pull out my cock and wank it furiously. Hell! I want to do exactly what I'm suggesting to Mary for real. Force my tongue and fingers inside her. Kiss her as I push my burning cock into her pussy. Shivering, I trap the fleshy part of a thumb between my finger and thumbnail and squeeze hard. The sudden pain gives me enough control to continue.

"Adding a second finger, I twist my hand so my fingertips turn up and hunt for your G spot. My tongue circles the periphery of your clit, flicking out occasionally to touch it, lick it. I lock my lips over the entire area and suck as I had on your nipple. Suck and release, suck and release, the female equivalent of a blowjob.

"My tongue is now drawing the alphabet over your clit." Mary gasps and I realise she's really close.

"A third finger stretches you out and my thumb moves up. Gathering your free-flowing juices and pushing up to the base of your clit as my tongue teases the tip."

Mary gasps and I can hear the shudder in her breathing as she cums on her fingers. I'm rather proud of myself for that, but I'm sweating myself and wiping my forehead. Only realising afterwards I'm using her soiled panties. Bringing them under my nose, I inhale deeply. Fuck, I will have to sort myself out soon or I might just explode.

"You OK?" I ask and Mary chuckles.

"That was; intense."

"Tell me about it. I will turn around in twenty-second. So cover yourself up." 'If you want to' I add mentally.

Counting down from twenty, I turn to see her sitting upright in the chair. Her skirt is pulled back into place and even tucked between her legs. Each hand covers a breast and her face is flushed. The fingers of her right hand glistened with moisture. Some with embarrassment, but mostly with the post-orgasm glow.

Standing, I do not try to hide the pole in my pants. She smirks seeing it and blushes further.

"Can I have my blouse?"

"Of course," I reply and hold it out to her. Realising her dilemma that she cannot take it without exposing even more of herself, she gives me a look.

"OK, if you don't want it." I drop it on the kitchen table next to me. I try to keep my voice calm. "I honestly didn't think you'd go through with it. It tells me a lot more about you than I thought. How do you feel about it?"

"Conflicted and confused. Surprised at myself I did it, but once I started I didn't want to stop."

"I'm proud of you. You have definitely proved you're not past being a sexually desirable and sexually active person. I have to shake your hand. I'll turn around a second to let you..." I gesture to her hands.

Turning away for a moment, then she mutters an 'OK' and I turn back. She's standing with her left hand cupping her right breast, hiding it from me. Her arm pushes her left breast tight up against the right and part of the areola is visible, tearing my eyes away. I take her proffered hand.

Only instead of shaking it, I turn it palm down and bend forward in a courtly gesture to kiss the back of her knuckles. She smiles, and then stiffens as she notices me inhaling her scent. She pulls her hand back, but my fingers tighten just for a moment, stopping her.

I release her hand and it stays hovering between us. Looking her in the eyes, I take it and turn it over her fingers curl up naturally. Bending again, locating her fingers mostly by their smell, I watch her expression as I take the first two into my mouth to taste her.

She stiffens and sucks in a lung full of air, in surprise and pleasure as she realises I've tasted her womanly juices.

"I'd better go." She says pulling her hand back and reaching for the blouse. "I can't think clearly and I'm all over the place today."

"OK." is all I manage in reply.

She pulls the blouse to cover herself and looks at my other hand. I'm holding her panties, but deliberately pushing them into my pocket and she opens her mouth to say something. Then, pausing only a moment to look at my erection, heads to the bathroom.

"Sorry about not finishing the cleaning." She calls through the closed door. "I'll make it up to you next time."

"It's OK," I reply, then the door opens, and she steps out, wearing the blouse, but I'm acutely aware she's naked under that short skirt.

"To be honest, I'm kind of glad you're leaving early. Not that I want you to go, but I kinda need some privacy for a while." Her eyes drop to the bulge in my pants and seem to sparkle at the idea I'll be playing with myself thinking about her. She looks up and turns more serious.

"You said you learned something about me. What was it?"

"You are submissive."

"Excuse me?"

"And a closet exhibitionist."

"I don't think so." She replies.

"How do you explain how easily I persuaded you into that uniform? I don't think it was the extra money. I think it was because I told you to. By letting me decide what to do, it absolved you of any guilt. You did what I said." She looks away, thinking.

"You know how hard it was..." I say, and she looks at my groin and chuckles at my poor choice of words. "When I told you to take off your clothes, not to tell you to show me. Not to turn around and look for myself."