Reparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you?" She asks quietly.

"Because I promised. It would cross a line. One I don't think either of us is ready for."

She opens her mouth but says nothing. I start to get the impression I might have got that wrong, but it might be the chemicals from my over stimulated brain.

"If you don't mind, I will take a very long and soapy shower," I comment as I head to the bathroom.

"I'll leave you to it. I'd better get home. It's just a shame Jim is in the doghouse, otherwise, he'd be in for a wild time. So I may have to take a long shower myself."

"You're welcome to share my shower, and anything else." I offer but she doesn't reply.

Turning on the shower, I step into the steamy water. My cock throbbing, begging for attention. Pouring shower gel over it, and taking it in hand, I pause as Mary calls through the door.

"I'll see if I can spend longer next week to catch up. And I meant it when I said this is your home, and you shouldn't have to change anything just because I'm here."

"Good to know. See you next week."

Chapter 5 - Finally

In less than a minute, my cum is splashing against the bathroom tiles. Fuck! That was intense.

Wrapped in just a towel, I throw myself onto my bed to think.

Much as I was loving what was happening with Mary, I was intensely away that we were skirting dangerous grounds. I'm sure if I polled my friends, both male and female, and told them about getting my neighbour to dress up as a French maid. They'd agree it was a silly and harmless prank. If a little juvenile.

However, that's not how they'd react if I told them how I talked her out of those clothes and got her to masturbate. Even if I wasn't watching. That was into 'destroying her marriage' territory. I knew what I should do, even if I was reluctant. I should end it.

Find a way to talk to Mary and tell her the game is over. We needed to stop it before something bad happened. But I suppose we'd seriously crossed that line already.

I might not have seen her stripping and playing with herself, but I heard and smelled it. I even tasted her, if only second-hand from her fingers, but I still tasted her juices. Damn, I'm getting another hard-on already, and that's not helping me think sensibly. Stripping off the towel, I watched as my cock grew fully erect. It was too soon for another wank, so I tried to ignore it and dressed to go to the gym.

Unfortunately, in my heightened state of arousal, I noticed the gym bunnies more than usual. Have you any idea how hard it is to run five miles on a treadmill with a semi? And of course, I couldn't even consider using the gym's showers before I leave.

For days, all I could think of was Mary. I knew we were on a trajectory to disaster. Like hurtling through the desert in a car at 100 miles an hour. Each bump could flip us out and knowing at some point was a precipice to end it all. Or we were each holding on to a lit candle in the pitch dark. At some point, despite the much-wanted light, the flame would burn down to burn our fingers and leave us in the dark.

It worried me she'd turn up and tell me we were done. We'd gone too far, which was true. But it also worried me she would not tell me to stop. To leave it up to me. Because I wasn't sure, I had the willpower to stop.

After work on Wednesday, we bumped into each other in a supermarket. She rather surprised me by greeting me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she gave me a cheeky smile as she looked down at my crotch. I returned the action by smiling as I looked at her tits.

"Not quite the same, is it?" She was right, she was wearing a rather conservative blouse and I could see the strap of her bra through the cloth. "Still, not long until Saturday."

She gave my hand a squeeze and walked off with her shopping trolley. Leaving me confused and troubled. It sounded like she was looking forward to Saturday. And all the effort I'd put into being strong and trying to do the right thing, collapsed like the walls of a sandcastle against the incoming tide.

One more week, I promised myself. Just one more week and we'd both come to our senses and stop it before Jim found out.

By the time I left work on Friday, I had a plan. I've no idea how good it was, as much of my thinking was coming from below the waist. So far, it had been about exposing Mary, and I was sure I could persuade her to show me more on Saturday.

However, getting us both sexually frustrated to the extent that we separately need to masturbate in the shower wasn't satisfactory for either of us. I intended to push harder, without being aggressive about it. Changing the dynamic and either pushing Mary too much and ending our game or...

As I park the car at home, I spot Jim standing in his kitchen. Not cooking or doing anything useful, just drinking a can of beer.

I wave and walk over, and he opens a window to talk

"I might have to go out first thing tomorrow." I held up a spare key. "But, I'd hate to miss your wife's services..." The word is unfortunate given the circumstances, but he doesn't know that.

"OK." He replies, taking the key.

Saturday morning I was deliberately in the shower when Mary let herself in.

"I thought you would be out this morning?" She calls through the door.

"Change of plans," I reply and start calculating how long to wait.

Several minutes later, I walked into the bedroom. Mary is standing in front of the mirror stepping into her shoes. Her eyes widen as she sees me in the reflection, and with a reason.

I had a damp towel wrapped around me and nothing else. And I have to say, my time at the gym was paying off.

"Thought you'd catch me in the middle of changing?" She asks.

"No, it's just you've said several times I shouldn't do anything different just because you're here."

With that, I drop the towel and Mary's eyes open wider. I'm not rock hard because I figure she'd either run away or laugh. Neither of which are the reactions I wanted. However, I'm fully tumescent. Mary is frozen in place, her eyes locked on my dick.

Taking a pace towards her. "Excuse me." I say as I open the wardrobe door.

"Sorry, I should leave you to get dressed." She heads towards the door.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." I watch her in the door's mirror as she opens the door and looks back.

Her eyes on my bum, she mouths 'wow' then adds.

"You really do have a nice bum."

"Thanks." I reply and clench my bum muscles. "Nothing can beat yours though."

With that, she leaves, letting me slip into a t-shirt and sweatpants. Seeing as she'd not called me an idiot or stormed off gave me confidence to go forward with my plan.

Mary was in the lounge fiddling with the TV remotes trying to get some music on it.

"I have a confession to make." I began, and Mary turned to me and glanced down at my crotch.

Without underwear, the bulge in my pants was obvious.

"Remember the other week when you took a few photos?" She nods. "You emailed a few to yourself."

"How did you know? I deleted them."

"But you didn't delete them from the bin."

"I'm sure I did."

"Obviously not." I reply, holding up my phone.

Moving to stand next to her in front of the TV, grabbing a cable hanging from the side, I plug in the phone. On screen pops up a prompt for a new USB device detected and several options like play music or movie. I took the remote of Mary and selected gallery.

I'd moved the pictures to a private folder and opened it to show the first on the giant TV. It showed Mary on her hands and knees on my bed, posing with her bum towards the camera and her plain white knickers exposed under her short skirt. They were stretched taught over her lovely arse.

Much as I love the picture, my eyes are on Mary's reaction. Her cheeks are a little flushed with embarrassment, but she stands next to me, taking in the image on the large screen. I was certain Mary had only viewed these images on her small screen phone. Waiting a little, I clicked on the next photo.

This showed Mary in a similar pose, except this time she had on the skimpier powder blue boy shorts. This time the skirt is so high it barely covers the waistband of the underwear. Exposing her amazing bum perfectly. Mary lets out a little gasp and I look at the TV and remember just how little the gusset of the knickers covers. You can make out the outer edges of her labia.

"You remember what the next one is?" I ask and after a moment, she hesitantly nods.

This image files the screen and Mary says. "Shit!"

"What? It's beautiful." And it is.

Similar to the last, with one major exception. In this, Mary has the skirt flipped up onto her back, offering no covering at all. The front of the skirt is tucked up into its waistband and her waistcoat and blouse are unbuttoned and hang open, exposing her naked breasts to the camera.

"I think you deliberately didn't delete the photos properly, just so I could find them. I think you wanted me to see you, because you know how much I appreciate you and compliment your figure, your bum and your breasts. I'm torn now as to which I enjoy looking at more, your bum or your boobs."

Mary finally looks away from the screen and at me, to see if I'm telling the truth. In doing so, she realises the TV can be seen from anyone walking past the house, if they simply look in.

"Can you take it off the screen now?"

"In a minute, I want to admire you a little longer."

"Please? Anyway, I didn't take them for you."

"And I doubt you took them for your husband. He's been in the doghouse for weeks after that stag weekend. I think you took them to be appreciated. I'd love to post them on the internet to prove I'm not lying about your body."

"You wouldn't?"

"Of course not. Not without your permission. But I can tell you enjoyed posing like that."

"Just because my nipples are hard in the photo. That's nothing. It might have been cold in your bedroom." We both knew it wasn't.

"No, because of this..." I clicked back to the original image and hit zoom.

Instantly the image of just her bum fills the screen. Clicking a few buttons centres it and I zoom in again. It's getting a little pixilated, but it's clear there is a damp patch visible over her pussy. Reaching out a finger, I run it over the TV exactly where her entrance would be. Mary gives a little shiver and an inhalation of air.

"OK, but please turn it off. I don't want all the neighbours to see."

"So just me?" I ask with a grin.

Turning off the TV, I move to sit on the sofa. "You know it gets me thinking, what underwear are you wearing today?"

"And as if that's any business of yours?" She asks without conviction.

"You see, I'm beginning to wonder if that first time when you supposedly dropped the feather duster because the cabinet and flashed me your knickers was deliberate."

"No, it was an accident."

"Or perhaps done subconsciously. Like leaving those pictures for me to find. Or like last week when you know only let me see your underwear several times before clearing up the glass from the broken vase..."

"I thought I owed you something." she interjected, but I continued.

"And before you went home early, you left your knickers for me." Technically, I'd slipped them into my pocket and she'd just not asked for them back.

"So I'm thinking this week we just get it out of the way and you just show me. You know you were going to at some point."

Glancing out of the window, she hesitates, and then lifts the front of her skirt up to her waist.

"Oh goodie, the g string." It was a tiny pouch of a nearly transparent black cloth.

From comparisons with the pictures we'd just seen, Mary had trimmed off a lot of pubic hair. I could even just about make out her now naked labia.

"Beautiful. Now turn around, I want to see the best bit." She was blushing, but grinned as she turned and flipped up the skirt.

The tiny string between her buttocks was barely visible, leaving the rest of her magnificent bum naked for my viewing pleasure. After 30 seconds, she asks.

"Is that enough?"

"A lifetime would never be enough." I reply.

Then I slip off the sofa and move in close behind her, raising my hands so they hover less than a centimetre from the flesh of her buttocks.

"I can't stand here all day, I've work to do." She says.

"Regrettably." I reply and she jumps as she realises I'm so close.

I can feel the heat of her skin warming my palms and I suspect so can she. However, she does not move away.

"You have no idea how much I want to touch your bum right now."

"I know, but you probably shouldn't."

"True, but it doesn't make the desire any less demanding. I may have to find a bear to wrestle to work out the frustration." She hesitates a moment, then adds.

"If it stops you doing something stupid like that. Perhaps it would be ok, just this once, to let you touch me."

That is not an invitation I need repeating. As my hands touch her soft flesh, she lets out a low sign. I'm as gentle as I can be, tracing my fingertips across her buttocks. Drawing patterns and swirls across her skin. Mary does nothing to stop me, if anything, she presses back against me for a fuller contact.

Swapping to cupping her cheeks in my full hands, I massage the flesh, noticing the brief wink of her anus as her cheeks part. Mary moves her feet to steady herself. In doing so, her thighs part, allowing me to make out her labia split by the string, before the tiny pouch tries to cover her sex. Inhaling deeply, my nostrils fill with her scent and that seems to break the spell.

Mary steps away, flattening her skirt back down, her face flushed with excitement more than embarrassment. She turns to face me but refuses to look me in the eye.

"I should get on with the cleaning."

"In a moment. Come closer." I'm kneeling on the floor as she steps closer. Her hard nipples, just one sign of her excitement, are just above my eye level. Reaching around her waist, I add.

"As you've already shown me your underwear, I don't think you need this skirt at all."

"What?" she asks, but does nothing to stop me as I unbutton the skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Mary looks down, then steps out of the skirt, and I pick it up. She then looks nervously out of the window. I know from experience, because my house is above the road, you can't see anything from the waist down from outside. But Mary doesn't know that.

Placing a quick kiss on her abdomen, just above the waistband of her knickers, I stand up, twirl her skirt around on my finger, and leave the room.

In the kitchen, I turn on the kettle for a cup of tea and adjust my erection. It's tenting out the front of my sweatpants rather obscenely. Five minutes later Mary enters the kitchen rather gingerly. Which is a little amusing as it's only at the front of the house that anyone could see her from the outside.

"I don't think I can do this."

"Why?"

"I feel so exposed. Especially in a g string where my bum is basically naked."

"It's a great bum..."

"So you keep saying, but I'm not planning on putting it on billboards for everyone to see."

"I'd definitely buy whatever it was advertising. Tell you what; I'll give you your skirt back, if it bothers you that much."

"Thanks."

"However, if you put it back on, I think you should take off your knickers."

"With you here?"

"No, I'll leave the room. Then you can come and find me to prove it."

"How?"

"Simply lift the back of your skirt. You can't say that tiny bit of string hides anything, really."

"I don't know."

"I'll leave it up to you. You know what I'd like, and I think you kinda like the idea. The chance of being exposed? You're choice."

Handing over the skirt, I leave and head to the bedroom and lie on the bed. My erection is getting rather uncomfortable now. I will not make it until Mary leaves before having a wank.

Getting out my phone and going to a Literotica to look up a good story for later. Just having found one with promise, there is a gentle tap on the door and Mary walks in. From her rather careful movement and that she's not looking at me directly, I'm sure she's done it.

"Are you going to show me?" I ask as she moves towards the foot of the bed, standing with her back to the wardrobe.

"Just lift the back of my skirt?" She asks and looks up at me. Then her eyes dart to my erection tenting out my sweatpants.

"Yep, and you don't even have to turn around. I can see your reflection in the mirror on the wardrobe door."

"I really shouldn't."

"True, but if we only did what we were supposed to do, life would be rather dull."

She hesitated, and I began to wonder if displaying my erection so prominently was a mistake. Mary is certainly eying it. Then she reaches back and lifts her skirt. Her gaze shifts to my face. Her eyes seek reassurance. I smile and say.

"Perfect." Mary looks embarrassed but pleased and after a moment lets the skirt drop back.

"That looks uncomfortable." She nods to my bulge.

"It is."

"And what are you doing with that?" She nods to my phone in my hands.

"I was planning on taking you at your word, as you said several times. That I shouldn't do things differently because you're here. Strangely, I've been feeling particularly horny on Saturday morning the last few weeks. So I plan on taking care of it." To emphasise it, I grip the shaft through my sweatpants.

Her eyes widen as the shape is more clearly revealed. She'd seen me naked earlier, but not rock hard.

"You're welcome to stay." I offer and grab the waistband of the sweatpants and slip them down to my knees.

Mary's mouth drops open, and then she clears her throat and looks away. "I should go."

"Ever seen a guy do it?" I grip the shaft as it points at the ceiling.

Mary shakes her head and glances back at my dick and then up to my face.

"Ever wanted to?" Slowly I start to wank.

The fact she'd not rushed from the room or called me a pervert, or worse, was a good sign. Her eyes follow the movement of my hand, before she looks at me with a guilty smile and says.

"Perhaps, but we really shouldn't."

"True, I agree. But are you saying you never do something you shouldn't? No 'just one more glass of wine', or 'it's not worth putting the chocolate away with only one piece left'?"

To be honest, right at this moment, I've stopped thinking about the consequences. They are a problem for later. Tomorrow or next week. Right now, my mind is on immediate gratification.

"Fine!" She replies, making it sound like she was only staying to watch as a favour to me. But we both knew that wasn't true.

Suddenly all the tension in her body from her fight-or-flight response to my exposing myself, vanishes.

"Sit on the edge of the bed."

She moved to sit at the foot of the bed and twisted around to watch me.

"You can come closer than that. It doesn't bite." 'It might spit if you're not careful' I added mentally.

Mary slips up the bed; gripping the front of her shirt to make sure, it didn't ride up and expose her lack of underwear. She stops level with my knees, but twisting around to look at my crotch is harder. So she reached out with her left hand to support herself by putting it on the bed on the other side of my legs.

In this position, she twists her hips to reduce the strain on her back and lifts her left knee onto the bed. Letting her calf hang out over the side of the bed, parallel with the floor. Her right foot remains on the floor with her right hand resting in her skirt on her right leg.

Gripping my shaft a little tighter and making longer strokes, the shiny purple glans appears and disappears with each stroke. Mary has a flush on her cheeks, her nipples poke clearly through her blouse. I want to reach out, to touch her, to touch them. But even now I worry she might spook and leave. 'Patience' I think, but it's difficult to muster.