Reparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes we can both see the pre-cum leaking from the eye and I see Mary gently bite her lower lip.

"You can touch it if you want?"

Instead of the expected 'No!' or it breaking the spell, that's holding her here. Mary shifts her weight, and her left hand gently eases my hand from the shaft, and she grips it instead. Her skin is cool and makes the inflamed heat of my dick seem greater.

Gently at first, but then with greater confidence, she moves her hand up and down. Watching the pre-cum building up around the crown. On the up of an upstroke, we both see her fingers are smeared with my fluid. Mary pauses, and then says.

"I'll admit they have always fascinated me. Soft and hard at the same time." She gives the shaft a tighter squeeze for a moment and watches as the foreskin is drawn back fully. "It's always amazing how hot they feel in your hand."

As she says the word hand, I notice a movement from the corner of my eye. Her right hand has surreptitiously moved lower and hiding her fingers under her skirt. The movement of her muscles in her forearm shows me what she's doing to herself. But I wanted to see, so I waited as long as I could before saying.

"Why don't you show me?"

Mary looks up confused until she sees where I'm looking.

"I don't know." She replies, but doesn't slow her hands on both my dick and hidden under her skirt.

"Are you trying to tell me that last week when you brought yourself to climax as I described me licking your pussy? That some part of you didn't want me to turn around and see?"

She closes her eyes, and both hands stop as she battles her desires. The desire to be good and the better kind. Then her right hand reappears and I see the glisten of liquid on a finger as she lifts the skirt up, exposing herself.

"Open your legs a little more." This time Mary does not hesitate and her right leg swings out, revealing her labia completely. As I suspected she'd shaved all but an area about her pussy and her labia looked full and expectant.

"Why don't you continue?" Leaving the instruction ambiguous.

Her eyes open as she looks at me, and her fingers creep back to her crotch. Her middle finger easing between her labia, pushing them apart. As it reached lower, I saw how it bent and slipped inside. Quickly followed by a second. God! I want to be the one doing that.

Clearing my throat, she looks at me as I nod towards my cock. Grinning, she returns to wanking me. Only this time with more vigour.

"Come closer." And Mary slips her bum past my hip and my hand reaches out to stroke her thigh.

Her legs open wider, as her fingers work deeper, and then she stops and grabs my hand and pulls it to her pussy. Rather frantically, she twists my hand around and bends my finger to push it inside.

That's all the invitation I need to take charge. My middle digit slips effortlessly between her thick aroused labia. I've never encountered someone so wet. A second finger joins the first and she shudders and arches her back. Her grip on my cock tightens and I realise she's struggling to balance like this.

Disengaging from her, she looks confused as I jump off the bed. As I'm certain this is a one-time thing, and I know, Mary will be conflicted over it later. I want to make this as good as I can for her.

Kneeling in front of her, I take her legs.

"Prop yourself up on your elbows. I want you to see what I'm going to do to you."

Pushing her legs up to tilt her pelvis to make it easier for her to watch. I'm wracking my mind to recall exactly what I'd said last week. How I'd described going down on her.

It's obvious from the first contact of my tongue on her labia, she's extremely turned on and I cannot take the time I'd like to in lingering over this.

Two fingers enter her again and I kiss her all over her mound, upper lips and clit. Her groan of pleasure is almost primal. My little fingertip worms between her buttocks and encounters her anus, but she stiffens and I don't try to slip inside. Instead let the movement of my hand as I finger her pussy, draw the fingertip back and forth across the sensitive area.

She groans again and flops back on the bed. She tears at her blouse and waistcoat, pulling them over her head. Her hands grasp her breasts roughly and my lips lock over her clit and suck lightly. Her heels find the edge of the bed and she bucks up, and I pull back so as not to accidentally bite her.

It's now a battle to match her as she strives for her peak. Lick, suck and repeat, drawing patterns over her clit and adjusting as she reacts to some better than others. Her face and neck are flushed and her breathing shallow and fast. She's moments away and I push my thumb against the base of her clit while sucking it into my mouth and tickling the tip with my tongue.

She convulses again, thrusting her hips hard into my face and I pull back, but my work is not quite done. As my mouth latches on to her pussy I realise her last thrust has pushed my little fingertip up her bum, but she's too far gone to notice. Her juices flooded my mouth and over my fingers. It tastes divine and I'm reluctant to stop, but my pleasure is secondary to Mary's. If I keep going, it will be uncomfortable so with a great deal of disappointment I stop.

Sitting back and removing my fingers, Mary shudders a little as they come out and then she rolls onto her side and curls up into a ball.

"What have I done?" She asks and I feel as guilty as she does. I'd lead her down this path, and I feel like shit.

Pulling the duvet back, I scoop her up and deposit her on the far side of the bed. Tugging the duvet over her, I slip into the other side of the bed. Mary presents her back to me and I reach under and over her to hold her in my arms. It's hard to do this with my dick hard enough to etch glass.

"It's OK, just point it up against my back," Mary whispers. "I'm not sure what would happen otherwise."

Gripping my cock, I pull it up to my stomach and slip closer. My naked chest and stomach pressed against her naked back and buttocks. Holding her close, her warmth and breathing somehow overcome my horniness. It had been a long time since I'd actually slept with anyone. OK, one-night stands and such, but being sufficiently in tune with another being to forego my personal desire to cum.

That confused me a little. That sort of thinking was for a relationship that we'd never be able to have.

Despite it being early and I've done very little, my mind allows me to sleep, only to wake with Mary resting on one elbow looking down at me.

"At last you're awake. I was beginning to think I'd have to take matters into my own hands." At that, I realise her hand is gripping my already hard cock under the covers.

"Sorry," I mutter, trying to get my brain up to speed.

"We shouldn't have done that." I nod and she continues. "However, at this point, we cannot take it back. But you have given me a dilemma."

"What's that?"

Mary flings the duvet off us, leaving us both naked on the bed.

"I really, really want to suck you off, but at the same time don't want to have to wait for you to recover to have you inside me!"

"Ladies choice." I offer and she moves and straddles me. Gripping my cock, she presses in between her thick lips. Not to put me inside, not yet, just to wet the tip.

She pushes it close to her opening, and then pushes back. The glans slips easily between her lips to emerge and graze over her clit. It's a little painful when she goes too far and it rubs against her pubes. Her head is tilted back with her eyes closed.

"You have no idea how good that looks."

"I know how good it feels." She replies and looks at me with a mischievous look. "Grab your phone and video it. I want to see it." Shocked, but eager, I grab it from the side of the bed.

"But we delete it immediately after we've watched it!" I nod and struggle to work the camera with the sensations coming from my cock.

Resting the camera on my stomach to record the image of my cock appearing and disappearing between her lips. I expect Mary to protest, but she seems content to keep doing this. I want to toss the camera away and pull her down on me properly, but it's Mary's rodeo. As it were.

After what seems like hours, she moves back a little too far and the tip engages at her entrance. When she pushes down the tip pops inside and she stops. A look of doubt crosses her face and for a moment, I think she might stop.

However, she pushes down and several inches slip inside. She gasps and pauses, then her eyes lock on mine. Shifting her knees, she sinks at the way down in one push. She's wet enough, but her velvet tunnel grips my shaft tightly.

Bottoming out, she gasps, her hands pressing against my stomach as if to make sure there is no more. Closing her eyes to enjoy the feeling.

"That's deep." She murmurs.

Seconds seem to drag without movement, and then I feel her pelvic muscles grip me and release. Whoa, someone has kept up with their Kegel exercises.

I want to grab her hips, thrust up into her, but let Mary take the lead. Instead, I tense my muscles and it makes my cock just a little harder and pushes slightly deeper. Relaxing, it returns to normal. Mary clenches and I reply in kind.

No external parts of our bodies appear to be moving. But ever so slowly, we're enjoying each other.

"Now, that's an interesting new way of fucking." She says. "But I think I need more than that."

She leans forward, and I drop the camera to capture her breasts for the first time. They feel heavy as she puts her hands next to my shoulders and her face stops a hand span from mine. Finally, she rocks her hips and leans forward, her face close to mine.

Looking me in the eyes as she rides my cock. Realising I can participate now, pulling my feet up the bed to gain some leverage. I match her pace, thrust for thrust, letting Mary set the pace. In this position, I'm buried deep inside her, but the thrusts are comparatively short.

Her eyes close as she enjoys the sensation, and she speeds up just a little and I follow her pace. It must have reached a sweet spot as her head drops to my shoulder. Trapping my hands awkwardly between us and causing me to pull them free and switch to the second-best choice. Her world-class arse. However, it's only in second place by a tiny amount.

In this position, it's all up to me, as she's abandoned any movement herself. Taking control and resisting the urge to pick a pace that suits me and not her, I stick close to what I now know she likes.

It doesn't take long for Mary to arch her head back with her eyes closed. Her face and neck are flushed and her breathing is rapid and shallow. Suddenly she opens her eyes and launches herself to lock her mouth over mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

The move robs us of the deeper penetration but moves the tip closer to the more sensitive area, closer to the entrance and the tip of my cock. This is a dangerous position as now it's a race to see who gets off first and I am determined for it to be Mary.

Gripping her bum so tightly I worry I'll leave bruises, my hips start thrusting up at top speed.

Mary suddenly shudders and convulses on top of me and pulls her mouth free to gasp a high-pitched 'Ohhh!'

Slowing down enough to let her ride her orgasm without ruining it, I try to get my breath back.

As she starts to recover, I stop and she opens her eyes. Her expression unreadable, some surprise, some gratitude, wrapped up in the blurry post-orgasmic glow.

"That was..." She kisses me again, more gratitude than passion.

"I know." The words do not need saying. "However, I was trying to give you my 'A' game."

"Mission accomplished..." Her expression changes from happy to questioning. "You didn't cum?" Shaking my head. "After two huge orgasms, it's your turn. What would you like?"

"What's your favourite position?" I ask and she looks away, then chuckles.

"Sorry, I was just thinking I shouldn't tell you that, but after what we've just done. I love it from behind."

Mary lifts off me and I slip out from under her, encountering my phone I pick it up to avoid breaking it. To realise it's still recording, but for the last ten minutes, it was only recording the ceiling and whatever sound we'd made.

Moving to the foot of the bed to see Mary on her hands and knees near the pillows.

"Come down to the bottom of the bed." Mary starts crawling backwards and I cannot stop myself going.

"Beep, beep, beep, vehicle reversing." Mary giggles and turns to look over her shoulder at me.

"Are you saying my bum's as big as a truck?"

She continues until she reaches the bottom of the bed and my cock stabs her on the bum.

"Careful!" She admonishes but is amused.

"Sorry, about earlier. The finger up your bum thing."

"I was rather distracted at the time, but it wasn't as bad as I'd anticipated. I may have to experiment in that area." Then she looked back at me again. "However, not with what you're packing."

"It's OK; the more traditional location is more than enough for me."

Moving my legs apart to get the right height and holding the camera as close as it will still focus. I place the tip of my cock at her lips and push slowly. Using the lubrication of her recent orgasm to push in all the way in a single thrust. It looks amazing but feels even better.

Mary mutters 'Fuck' as my cock enters her deeper than before. Pulling back, I can see the flesh of her vagina stretch back, almost as if it refused to let go. Christ, that's sexy.

Repeating it slowly another few times is great, but Mary interrupts.

"You've already impressed me, this is for you. Fuck me hard and full, my cunt full of your spunk." The crude words are a shock, but also a turn on.

Tossing the camera onto the bed, it slips off the side and out of sight as I grasp her hips and start to pound her.

The short break had eased off my need to cum, but I know I won't be too long. Now Mary is whispering encouragement.

"Fuck me harder! Do it now."

The sound of my groin slapping against her bum grows louder and faster as I revel in the incredible sensation. Her pelvic muscles threaten to milk me in no time.

With my legs apart, my balls swing freely and each time I bottom out they swing up and bounce off her clit. I can feel myself getting close when Mary changes her tune.

"Not yet, give me a little longer. I'm nearly there again." It's just as well; she couldn't see my expression of shocked annoyance.

Trying to put myself off from cumming, and worrying that I can't, I set myself a target of 30 seconds. Then another, but I'm not sure about a third. Mary's fingertips get between my balls and her clit as she rubs furiously, but I've no time left.

Freezing, it seems my balls are being drawn back up inside me; I fire off my first spurt.

"I can feel it." Mary cries and it seems enough to set her over the edge.

My second spurt is not less than the first and the third leaves me light-headed.

"Wow!" Mary mutters moments later and flops face down on the bed. My cock springs free with our mixed juices coating it.

Mary's head turns to look at me and gestures I should come closer as she moves her head to the edge of the bed. Getting closer, she opens her mouth and I realise what she wants.

Lowering myself, she takes the tip of my slowly softening cock inside and licks the last of my cum and her juices from the tip.

"Not as good as a blow job, but at least I got to taste you."

Chapter 6 - Reality kicks in

It doesn't take long for the look of satisfaction on Mary's face to fade as reality kicks in. Pushing herself upright to sit on the edge of the bed, I can feel it coming.

"You know we never should have done that? And it can never happen again..." I nod, however regretfully.

"Which also means I cannot continue coming around here to clean." I nod again and can't help looking sad. "There would be too much temptation on both our parts." I feel a little better than the feeling is mutual.

"We can forget about the rest of the money." Without warning, she punches me hard on the leg.

"Don't you dare." She snaps angrily. "Don't you dare bring the money into this. I'll make 'Him' pay you somehow."

"Sorry! I never meant it like that." I replied, rubbing my leg.

"I'm conflicted enough about this as it is. You just gave me two of the biggest orgasms I can remember, and a third smaller one, which is a record for me. Up until now, I was sure my decreasing sex drive was just down to getting older. You've just proved that wrong. It shows it's down to me and Jim not making an effort." I don't know what to say to that, obviously 'woo hoo!' for rocking her world, but not at the cost of ruining her marriage.

"I'm going to try and make it to the bathroom without dripping what feels like half a pint of cum on the floor..." I manage to refrain from quipping 'how good that would be, as I no longer have a cleaner.' I may be an idiot at times, but not all the time.

"Then I need to figure out what to say to Jim." My expression of sudden concern must be transparent.

"Not that you idiot!" She says pointing at us both naked.

"I need to figure out how to kick start our relationship. We're both to blame, even if Jim more so than me. I may have to buy a costume..."

"You're welcome to take the maid's uniform." She looks wistful and shakes her head.

"I don't think so. If I wore that with my husband, I'd only be thinking of you."

As she heads to the bathroom and I sit on the bed. My mood soured by the end of something that never should have started in the first place.

Mary returns seeing my sitting naked.

"Oh, they're so cute when they're small like that." Her tone is almost mumsy and not something any adult man wants to hear.

Dropping to her knees in front of me and kisses the tip of my penis, then sucks the tip inside her mouth for just a second. Looking up she adds more playfully.

"Not as much fun or course." My cock starts to stiffen at the unexpected contact.

Mary picks up her street clothes and slips on her bra. As she sorts out her panties, she notices.

"Sorry, I really don't have the time and I doubt I could manage another round. Besides, that was more rigorous than I'm used to."

"OK" I reply, but lie back on the bed, letting my 'rod' tease her a few moments longer.

"Cover yourself up." She admonishes with some humour. "God, you're incorrigible." She throws the maid's uniform to cover me up and finishes dressing.

"Seriously, this is the end of it. After I walk out that door, this never happened and can never happen again. No lingering looks over the fence, no notes or emails. OK?"

"Fine, I know you're right. Except, I will never be able to forget this, even if you want to."

Standing I move to give her a goodbye kiss, but she shakes her head and goes.

She's right of course, I've known for weeks that this fun and games would always come to an end. Better this than to try to continue and have everything burst into flames around us. Still it would be hard not to imagine her body and remember the sex when I saw her in future.

To that end, I phoned my boss and arranged to take the next week off. He grumbled but agreed and I booked a last minute beach resort holiday leaving the next morning.

After a week surrounded by semi naked nubile young people, I'd stopped thinking about Mary until I got home. When I noticed her car missing, I had a moment's worry, but assumed she was out shopping. However, when I didn't see it over the next few days I really worried, but when I saw Jim he waved and seemed cheerful. Not the action I'd expect if he knew about Mary and me.

The mystery was solved by another neighbour who told me Mary's mother was very ill and Mary was staying with her in another part of town.

When I eventually met her returning home, I asked after her mother.