All Comments on 'Reparations'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

punish her for being a slut, by making her a whore... how does this work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck, should have put this in fetish category dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was just terrible. Leave the cunt behind and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
just

standard cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"This isn't about pay-back, this is about reparations"

Pray-tell, how are they any different? The author made no effort to explain away their difference. The only thing we know as a reader is the main character views cheating badly, even with permission. And then gives his wife permission to fuck and suck random guys to, "humiliate her". But he enjoys it, she enjoys it. This is a cuck story pretending to be a RAAC one.

Since she cheated and humiliated him, without permission.....I can't seem to wrap my head around doing the same stuff...with his permission as reparations. Hell, the definition of reparations is to GIVE BACK what you took. Wouldn't that literally fall under the words PAY BACK?

Idiotic story. The entire plot is based on the author taking a hard stand that two synonyms are vastly different concepts with no effort as to why. And since the plot moves the story along, it's a big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh a cuckold story disguise into a dom story, he doesnt even Fuck the wife best Friend, what a crap story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Genuinely WTF? This gets you off? Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck stories belong in the fetish category. Having read the previous comments i simply went to the end and smiled as I clicked one star. Maybe if assholes like you get scores below 2 often enough you'll quit. Think about it. How pathetic must a story be to not even achieve a rating of 2?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Ugh! Thought it at least had potential as a harsh revenge story, then skipped to the end when he was hopin for her to have another guy's baby, Didn't go back to read the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupidest premise ever.

Her punishment for being a slut and a whore is to be? A bigger slut and whore!

God damn...this author rambles on for pages about what a whore he makes her...he's proud she fucks other men now. And at the end he is entertaining her having another man's child that he will raise as his own with the whore?

What a fucking dickless moron. Pathetic.

Stop writing. And seek help. A lot of serious mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

BWhahahahahahaaaa

Straight up homosexual writer here kids.

This story has been done and been done better. Do us all a favor and head over to the gay section and write your cock desiring Oedipus Rex. But please make it less fucking funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a stupid misogynist! You obviously hate women, love humiliating yourself and feel like a loser. Only a true loser could feel good about writing such crap. Alo you're so dumb you try to pass of a Fetish story as a LW. Please enlist at least ten writers to help you. Minus 25000 stars!!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

WEAK! This wack ass plot. What a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quit reading at page one. Really? Your slut wife cucks you, takes a train and you tell her you still love her? Pile of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its an amazing phenomenon how the cuck gets a set of balls the day after. But wont do anything while shes getting plowed.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

It was good up to him giving Roy a beat down. After that it turned to shit. Especially at the end when he said they would take a chance with the second child. WTF? If he was a man, instead of just a willing cuck, he would have packed his camp on his bike after beating Roy, then just rode away and left her to her new life as a biker whore. He could have divorced her and found a better woman. Try again.

TerriCTerriCalmost 2 years ago

Not sure where reparations came in, seems he just went from being an unwilling cuck to a willing one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Motorcycle club stories are about as bad as they get. Always a macho alpha biker, always a slut wife zapped by the Martian Slut Ray, she always ignores her husband and immediately does anything the alpha tells her to do, the husband always wimps out and we always want to beat our heads on a brick wall...because it feels better and makes more sense than the actual story. -- 1☆

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 2 years ago

Wellll, I kept reading in hopes that this wasn't just another cuck story. Now sorry that I gave it so much time. He could have at least partially saved it by fucking Maryanne, instead of jacking off all over himself. Typical Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Total crap cuck shit

michaellajonesmichaellajonesalmost 2 years ago

Fair start but this tale went south very quickly, not sure what happened to reparations either.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

After a few minutes of contemplation it hit me, REPARATIONS!! She needs to prove that she REALLY wants me back. I needed to pretend I wanst really nothing but a spineless cuck

fixed it for you,

pro tip, if you dont want the btb crowd to give you nothing but one star USE the cuck tag and we skip your cuck stories

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Cut it to one page. Leave it with Roy's ass on the ground and Leah on her knees agreeing to being his slave for the next year. Write a two-hundred work epilogue and you're done. After page one, it got worse every scene. The last page was literally the jaw dropper... The guy who beat Roy into the dirt was not the one who finished the story. 2/5.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 2 years ago

How does allowing her to have sex with other men during

the year constitute a punishment.

She clearly enjoyed it just as she did at the campsite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This guy should have just slit his wrists rather then ever get married. Clearly not actually into women at all.

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

This story confused me. It started strong and then kind of went in a very different direction. I suppose the 'reparations' as Leach doing what he wanted. But I agree with TerriC below, it felt like this was missing a tag.

After the opening scene, I knew we were going to reconcile, but not sure how I feel about it after reading it.

Thank you for putting in the effort for writing it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I don't know if there were any reparations nor any real punishments given out. Seems like Leah got the best of everything. She got to fuck a couple of guys quite a bit as well as learning to deepthroat, as well as making love to another woman. He got to watch. Seems Leah got the best deal as she really did not have to do very much. I thought we would finally get a good story of how a wife is really used to gain the trust of her husband. The first page seemed to set the stage for some good revenge but then everything fell off of the stage with a thud. I am glad that there seemed to be a real end to the time frame of the reparations as most stories just end without any resolutions. The author could have done a lot with the story but chose to tame it down.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

I mean I like him making her his sub and how much she loves it, but the cuck shit is just so unsexy to me. And LW is infested with cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another BORING revenge tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading on page 2 when he "reclaimed" his wife. I like to think the story ended with both dying from incurable STIs.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

FIX THE FUCKING TAGS!!!!!

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021almost 2 years ago

Yeah!!! Pretty fucked up story, telegraphed and twisted…. All at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author should have quit at the end of page 1. It only went down hill from there. And why would he want one of his friends knock up his wife and raise the kid as his own? That just screams cuck to me, as you know your wife fucked another guy while married to you, and you get to see the child everyday. He grew a set of balls, then put them in a jar on a shelf. What a waste. About the only thing he got to do was anal with her (after claiming she wouldn't do it because it was "dirty". Little did she know how much she would enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bikers share their woman if they give permission but could e deadly if they cheat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stupid man a fucking wimp and a nasty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please come out with a part deux! And don’t give any of these negative commenting nancies any thought!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Though the MC proved he was a man.

Nah. Just got lucky with Roy I guess.

I never have respect for cuckolds, neither does anyone.

Even his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a steaming pile of shit!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK WRITER AND CUCK STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

step one destroy your key board what a bunch of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the beginning, but by page 2, I realized where this was heading, and totally lost interest. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Total crap

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

step one - destroy your keyboard, what a bunch of shit

step two - delete all your stories

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
sooooo...

her punishment for cheating, was being allowed to cheat? sorry 1 star

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Stop writing cuck

nightowl57nightowl57over 1 year ago

Who the fuk are you you talk of being a Dom and staying married after 12 months of punishment instead you wimp out and whore her out to your friends. Wimppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Been a long time since I've read something THAT bad and LW section gets a lot of bad stories.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 1 year ago

dont think there was any punishment here could be wrong but dont think its punishment if the person gets off on it

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 1 year ago

omg he pimped her out and stayed married to her lol glad i stopped reading lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So her punishment for fucking other guys was for her to fuck and blow other guys, oh and chuck in have lesbian sex

All he got out of it was to fuck her ass

Oh nearly forgot, and for him to get his jollies watching her cuckold him with his blessing.

I think he owes Roy and Manuel an apology

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly11 months ago

Getting kissed with another guys load with only one lash punishment and opting to just watch to ladies go at it as opposed to a threesome drops the rating here. It seemed she was running things despite even with him being in control.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the way he handled his business, like a real man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This cuck trying to be macho. Stupid. Cum just only watching his wife doing lesbian?? Wtf??!!

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

What a stupid story, second time around

Once he started her fucking strangers and friends the tale lost all meaning and sense and just devolved into stupidity.

I gave 1/5 originally, wish l could give it less what an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Started off good. Then went down the tube. Making her his sub with punishment was fine. The moment he let her (was her idea remember) suck/fuck other guys went to shit. All the while "he dosent cheat". Bullsgit story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hate giving bad feedback but jeeze you must have a sick mind to write this. Unfortunately i cant give a minus rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous