Replacement Presenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard his deep voice as I stared at the erection that was rapidly outgrowing the containment of his speedo. The head of his chocolate cock slipped above the waistband, followed by several inches of amazing cock, "You can touch it if you want Anna."

I looked up at him and smirked. As if buster. The next thing I knew one hand was gripping his cock while the other pulled his speedo down. His chocolate pussy pounder looked delectable, and I couldn't help myself. I fed as much of it as I could into my mouth and my tongue relished his satin hardness. I gave him a blow job he will never forget and a few minutes after I started, was ecstatic when he shot his cum down my throat. I finished up, tucked his cock back into his speedo, and stood. I shot him a feisty smile, "Yum, you're tasty!"

The guys all watched with hungry looks as I gathered up my stuff and walked out of the room. Chuck stayed behind to talk business details and I headed back to the suite. I texted Shawn first thing after closing my bedroom door and told him what I had done. My phone rang seconds later and Shawn's cheerful, but tired voice came through, "Hey sweetheart! I got your video and holy shit do you look hot. You are so fucking sexy. So, tell me, did you love Chucks cock?"

I felt this weight I didn't realize I was carrying lift from my shoulders, "Yeh, his cock is nice honey. He's not you, but that curve he has really touched the right spots. I especially loved being with Wanda. Chuck was just fucking, but Wanda was something more than that. It's just more romantic being with her.

"Hey, I've got big news. They bought it honey! They're all in! They loved the design and can't wait to get started. I suspect that they are going to want you to lead the project when the time comes."

Luckily, he pulled the phone away from his mouth before he yelled out his happiness, "That's awesome babe! You must have really nailed that presentation. I don't think they're gonna want me to lead their project though. You're the one they met, and as far as they are concerned, you are the lead engineer."

I had already figured that one out, "I'm coming clean with them at dinner this evening. They need to know the truth if this project is to succeed. Even if they offered it to me, it would have to be a package deal. I'm not going to be separated from you for months. We do this as a team or not at all.

"Anyway, you might not want me on this project after I tell you what else I did. After the meeting and the CEO had committed to the project, I sucked his dick. It was weird. I was on the floor unhooking my computer when he walked up wearing a skintight speedo. My face was inches from his crotch, and he started getting hard. When his cock popped out of the speedo, I stopped thinking and started sucking. I swallowed his cum and left. I texted you as soon as I got back in the room."

He chuckled, "You make it sound so matter of fact. I think it was probably much more erotic than that and I expect an unabridged version soon. From your description of those guys, they're going to want some quality time with you. Go ahead and have fun, just promise me that your love is mine only and you won't start an affair with one of them. What happens at the resort, stays at the resort. Can you do that for me?"

My eyes teared up, "I love only you and always will. I won't deny that I find them all attractive and would like to have sex with them, but I don't need it. If what I'm doing bothers you even a tiny bit, I'll stop right now, and they will never touch me. What I really want is to be in your arms right now."

His quiet voice soothed me, "The only concern I have ever had was losing you. I want to be with you too, and it looks like I'm going to be cut loose soon. I'll give Chuck a call after we're done talking and see about travel arrangements. I'm sure he'll be glad to have me there to meet the customer. I'll be glad to be there for two reasons, you, and Wanda. You're my number one priority, but I would be lying if I said I was excited about the chance to fuck Wanda. Of course, I have to convince her that fucking me is a good idea."

I chuckled, "I don't think that's going to be a problem. I'm gonna let you go now so you can talk to Chuck. I'm going to find Wanda and see what she wants to get into before dinner. I love you."

"I love you too babe and I'll see you soon."

I left the room with a smile on my face and went searching for Wanda. When I finally found her, I couldn't help but laugh. She was sitting at the bar and Mr. Model from last night was snuggled right up against her. The flush on her face when I walked up told me that she wasn't getting ready to fuck him, she already had, "Hey Wanda, whatcha up to?"

She gave me her shit eating grin, "Just relaxing with Ben and enjoying a beverage."

I snickered, "Relaxing huh? I could use some more relaxing myself. Hey, I wanted to tell you. They bought the project!"

Wanda jumped up and hugged me hard while she jumped up and down and yelled out her joy. This project had been very hard on Chuck and Wanda. Everything they had was invested in Shawn and my engineering creativity. I wasn't a bit surprised at her reaction, although I wasn't prepared for the consequences. Her jumping up and down while hugging me caused my top to slide down off my tits. When she let me go and stood back Ben got an eyeful. He appreciated the view and decided he wanted a closer look. It took me no time at all to figure out that he was planning on picking up where he left off last night.

I put my hands up as he approached, "Nope, not right now. My dance card isn't full, but Wanda and I have something we need to do. Maybe later."

Before Wanda could ask any questions, I took her hand and led her away. We returned to the suite and I made her tell me all about it while we showered together. I even helped her douche. Not that I didn't have an ulterior motive. I desperately wanted to eat her pussy, but I wasn't fond of the idea of eating some strange guy's hours old cum out of it. I much prefer to get that direct from the source.

Once we were cleaned up I took her to my room, closed the door, and locked it. I didn't want us disturbed. Wanda's no dummy. She knew what I was doing and was happy to cooperate. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. We kissed, our tongues played, and our arousal grew until I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed her back on my bed and joined her. At first we exchanged heated kisses, but soon I turned toward her feet. We were lying on our sides, face to pussy. She raised her leg, I raised mine, and our mouths began pleasuring each other. Neither of us was in a rush and we enjoyed the slow build toward what was surely going to be epic orgasms.

They were epic without a doubt. In the afterglow we held each other close and shared romantic kisses. I was a bit surprised when she began responding to my renewed kisses and caresses. I had been building up to this all day, while she had been well and truly serviced by a stud. I figured she'd be done by now, but her reactions told a different story. I went down on her because I love the taste of her, and because it makes me very happy to give her orgasms.

We were dozing in each other's arms when there was a knock on my door, "Anna? Are you in there? Have you seen Wanda?"

I chuckled quietly, "Yes, yes, and yes."

There was silence outside the door. I quietly snuck over to the door and unlocked it before Chuck finally got around to speaking, "Is Wanda with you?"

I jerked the door open making Chuck jump and revealing his naked and satiated wife lying on my bed, "You could say she's with me. Or at least she was, twice I think."

Chuck grinned from ear to ear as he walked into my room. He went to Wanda, leaned down, and kissed her sweet lips, "Hey honey. Been having fun?"

Wanda gave him a mischievous grin, "I've been a very bad girl daddy."

His eyebrows raised in mock indignation, "What have you been up to?"

"Well, I ran into the model guy from last night earlier today. His name is Ben by the way. Anyway, he seduced your innocent wife and made her do all kinds of nasty things."

"Oh really? Did you suck his dick?"

"Yes."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Yes, but he only made me orgasm four times, so it doesn't count."

"Whew, you had me worried there for a second. Four is alright, but five would have been looked upon with disapproval."

Wanda snickered, "I guess it's a good thing Anna came along and seduced me away from my seducer then huh? He recovers fast and I'm pretty sure he wasn't done with me."

Chuck reached over and gave his wife a smack on the ass, "Well stop fucking around and get ready. We're meeting with the customers for dinner."

She threw her arms around his neck and gave him a knee-weakening kiss. Not long after that we were leaving the room on our way to another interesting dinner.

The three amigos were waiting for us and their reaction was even better than the night before. That might have had something to do with what Wanda and I were wearing. We had selected thongs and matching see through negligees as our evening attire. While they checked us out, I checked out their growing bulges. Once we settled at the table, I let Chuck do the toast before I set the record straight, "Thomas, I need to come clean about something. I am not the lead engineer on this project. My husband Shawn is. I worked with him on the design and that's how I know it so well. It was impossible for Shawn to be here. There are several chemical plants along the river that are in a state of emergency and he's the expert on resolving the situation. There was no way he could leave all those plants in a lurch. It would have cost them millions in repair costs alone."

Thomas asked a few questions about the emergency and between Chuck and I we gave him the full story. He nodded when we finished, "Well, it sounds to me like he did the only thing he could and was very fortunate that his beautiful wife is also a brilliant engineer. I would like to meet him. Actually, I must meet him before we sign the contract. That presents a problem. Brent, Zach, and I are flying to the Far East for several months when we leave here. I don't know when I will be available again, and I don't want to delay this project."

Chuck smiled reassuringly, "Barring some new disaster, he should be free to travel before the week is out. He'll be here. Until then, please continue to work with Anna regarding any questions or concerns regarding the process."

Thomas nodded his approval, "Sounds like a plan. I'm looking forward to meeting the man that got a goddess to marry him."

I said the only thing I could, "Awe shucks. Aren't you just the sweet talker."

That got the laugh I was hoping for, and we settled in to enjoy our meal. I took a moment while chewing to ponder my situation. Here I was in this sex resort that I normally would have never considered coming within a mile of. So far, I've had sex with my best friend Wanda, her husband, and had managed to give someone I just met a blowjob. Let's not forget that I love my husband dearly and hadn't, until this trip, ever seriously wanted to fuck anyone else. Sure, I had my fantasies, but this was as real as it gets.

I suppose I could justify Wanda and Chuck as something that Shawn and I had discussed. We knew each other's thoughts on them. Thomas, Brent, and Zach were birds of a different feather. The thought of fucking one, or all, of them aroused me almost irresistibly. I would have contained myself and none of them would ever touch me, but for one thing. Shawn was encouraging me to escalate my sexual escapades. Sure, he had high hopes of bedding Wanda, and I knew his hopes would be realized. That didn't explain his encouraging me to have sex with these virtual strangers.

I thought about our fantasy life and the things that excited Shawn. He did have the tendency to get more excited when talk turned to me being serviced by someone other than him. He explained it as something he felt would make me happy. The thought of me being blissfully fucked by someone else excited him. He had told me the only thing stopping him pushing for it was his concern about losing me. His greatest fear was that I would fall for another lover and leave him. That was not going to happen. My view of the situation was purely recreational sex for fun. I had all the love I needed and wasn't remotely interested in a relationship with another man. Shawn was the man for me and that wasn't changing.

I put the shoe on the other foot. Hopefully, he would be here at the resort with me soon. I didn't mind him fucking Wanda at all. As a matter of fact, I was looking forward to watching and participating. But what about other women? Would I be happy that he screwed some woman I never met before? What if he went on a sexual tear and fucked everyone in sight? I looked around the room until I spotted a likely hottie. The red head sitting a few tables away would be right in his wheelhouse. I pictured him sucking on her pert b-cups, eating her shaven pussy, and pounding that same pussy. I analyzed my reaction to those thoughts. I knew he wasn't going to go pussy crazy when he got here. He'd be selective and would talk to me before he did anything. He wasn't going to leave me for some resort pussy.

My erect nipples and dampening pussy answered my question. I would be happy for him and the idea of watching him turned me on more than made me jealous. Conversation at the table had tapered off into silence and that brought me back from my thoughts. Brent was grinning at me, "I'm not sure what you are thinking about Anna, but I would be honored if thoughts of me got that kind of reaction out of you."

He had obviously noticed my erect nipples and flushed face and had deduced that I was aroused. I grinned back at him, "How do you know I'm not thinking of you?"

His grin got wider, "I don't suppose you would care to share those thoughts with the rest of us?"

"Nope. They will remain my little secret."

He let it go, much to my relief, and the conversation moved on. We took our time and spent nearly two hours at the table getting more inebriated and aroused as the time went by. Thomas suggested that we all go to his suite for a while. I gave Wanda a look and she winked at me. She was ready for whatever happened next, and I decided that I was too.

The walk to the room was unremarkable to everyone except me. My mood changed from enthusiastic arousal to nervousness. By the time we arrived, I was shaking visibly and Wanda picked right up on it. As soon as we entered the suite she rushed me off to the bathroom.

Tears were in my eyes and my shaking continued. She looked at me with concern, "Anna, what is it? What's upset you so much?"

"I don't know. I was fine with you and Chuck, but this seems wrong somehow. I feel like I'm making a huge mistake."

She pulled me into a hug, "Baby, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Are you afraid you won't be able to stop?"

"Yes, once I let myself go just a little bit, I'll be lost. I'll be doing something I promised my husband the day I married him I would never do. I know he said it was alright for me to do it, but it doesn't feel right. The temptation is huge and I'm afraid if I give in to it, I'll lose everything."

She pulled back from our hug and looked me in the eye, "Then we won't do it. I'll explain that we aren't ready for what they want, and we'll go hit the hot tub. You'll get time to think, they won't mind, and I'll get to seduce you again. It's a win for everyone."

I clasped her to me hard, "OK, let's do that."

I spent a few minutes trying to get the 'she's been crying' look off my face with limited success and the two of us walked back into the room. I decided that I didn't need Wanda being my shield, "Thomas, Brent, Zach, I think you guys are amazing and if I were single, you wouldn't be able to keep me off you. I'm married to a wonderful man, and this doesn't feel right to me. Maybe if he was here, he could tell me in person it's all right, but he's not and I won't betray him."

Thomas gave me a gentle smile, "Now I'm convinced I made the right decision. Your love for your husband and dedication to the promise between you show that you are a good and honorable person.

"Just to be clear. You would be happy to enjoy our company if your husband was here and approved?"

"Yes, assuming I believed he really approved."

Thomas's smile turned to a grin, "Well, why don't we just ask him?"

"Huh?"

A smiling Shawn came walking out of the bedroom. I ran to him and practically tackled him. I was a sobbing mess as I kissed his face and lips over and over, "I'm so sorry Shawn. I feel like I've cheated on you with them, and they haven't touched me. Please don't hate me."

Shawn was making 'shh' noises trying to calm me. He pulled me into the bedroom and closed the door, "Anna, sweetheart, calm down for me. Everything is alright. I'm not angry or upset with you. I told you I was ok with you having sex with them, didn't I?"

"Yes, but I just knew you were saying that for me. You're so good to me that you'd let me screw those guys even though you don't want me to."

He kissed my forehead, "I would do that, but the fact is I want you to do it. I think it will be an amazing and fun experience for you. I know you will still love me when it's over and I know that I will still love you."

I looked into his eyes, "Really? You really feel that way? You're not just saying that for me?"

"I promise you that I do feel that way."

I felt the weight of the world lifting from me and my lips were suddenly crushing his. We stood there and kissed for the most wonderfully long time. I hadn't seen him in a week, and I had missed him so much. Now he was here, and I felt such relief and happiness.

When we finally stopped kissing, he gave me his mischievous smile, "Besides, if you're fooling around with them, it will give me the chance to fool around with Wanda."

I smacked his arm in mock anger, "Yeh, I kind of figured you had the hots for her since you've only mentioned fucking her about a million times."

We walked arm in arm back into the living area and immediately had everyone's undivided attention. I walked Shawn over to Wanda and let him go, "Wanda, my husband wants to fuck your brains out. Do you think you might be interested?"

Her answer was to grab my husband and kiss the living shit out of him. I could see they were going to be at it for a while, so I walked over to sweet Zach. I didn't hold back this time. My hands went into his curly hair and I pulled his head down and kissed him. His kisses were sweet, intimate, and fucking hot. My motor was running at high rpm when he began kissing my neck. Holy shit, it felt amazing. I was so hot that I didn't trust myself to direct things. He took control to my pleasant surprise. I had him figured as a passive guy because he seemed so sweet, but nothing could be further from the truth.

His hands gripped my ass and pulled me hard against an erection that was a pleasantly large surprise. His fingers played my pussy while his mouth fell to my tit and began torturing my nipple into submission. I wanted him in me, and I wanted it now! He didn't disappoint me. My feet left the floor as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me tenderly on the bed and kissed me deeply before standing up. He began to dance for me, and the strip tease he performed was hot as hell. I discovered later that he had earned the money he needed to finish college by stripping professionally.

I'd never had a man strip for me before and I was so fucking aroused by the time he was done that I had to suck his amazing cock. I practically dove onto him and did my best to suck him deep. My hubby is a well-endowed man and I've had plenty of practice over the years of our marriage deep throating his cock. Zach was a bit different. He wasn't that much larger than my husband, but the shape of his cock made all the difference. His cock head was much larger than his shaft and the curve of his shaft ensured that my g-spot was going to get a workout. I had no problem with any of that.